Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Geriatric Joe’s State of Union Address

“Meanwhile, my predecessor told the NRA he’s proud he did nothing on guns when he was president. After another school shooting in Iowa recently, he said — when asked what to do about it — he said, ‘Just get over it.'"

Way out of context.

“We’re really with you as much as anybody can be. It’s a very terrible thing that happened. It’s just terrible to see that happening,” Trump said. “That’s just horrible. It’s so surprising to see it here.”

“But we have to get over it. We have to move forward. But to the relatives, and to all of the people who are devastated right now, to the point they can’t breathe, they can’t live, we are with you all the way.”

X

Biden claimed that billionaires pay an average federal tax rate of 8.2%, less than the rate paid by “a teacher, a sanitation worker, or a nurse.”

That’s not the average rate in the current tax system; it’s a White House calculation that factors in earnings on unsold stock as income.

X

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yet they keep coming in droves. Weird how that happens when the Democrat is in charge. Maybe you can get a memo to them that it’s so locked up. 

You guys are not serious humans. If you can’t see, these people are rotting our country from the inside out at this point I don’t know what to tell you. Another example where policy based off of emotion rather than logic is literally is getting people killed. 

300,000 illegals came in last December alone, and the dopey liberals consider that a closed border because CNN and creepy joe tell them so. Their programming won't allow them to say anything different.

“I’m cutting our carbon emissions in half by 2030.”

Based on Congressional action and currently finalized regulations, we are not on track to meet 50-52% below 2005 by 2030.

X

Just now, Horseman said:

Biden claimed that billionaires pay an average federal tax rate of 8.2%, less than the rate paid by “a teacher, a sanitation worker, or a nurse.”

That’s not the average rate in the current tax system; it’s a White House calculation that factors in earnings on unsold stock as income.

X

Liberals are such weasles.

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know. Migrants staying in hotels all over the country and being fed seems like a new occurrence.  I don’t recall that happening before. Do you? But hey, it’s exactly the same as it was 4 years ago. Right? 

Well, for the past four years, MAGAturds have been screaming that the border is "wide open."

Have you ever stopped to think that this serves as an invitation?

So Fernando down there in El Salvador has had enough. He and his family live in fear of gang violence and police abuse. 

They live in overcrowded squalor in a sweltering shack with a dirt floor. Work is hard to find, but Fernando does the best he can to feed his family.

Only a couple of homes in the neighborhood have televisions, and it's a huge treat when Fernando gets to view one of them.

One day, he sees on the news a MAGAturd screaming that the U.S. border is "wide open."

Desperate for his family to have a better life, Fernando gathers up the wife and kids and begins the harrowing journey to get to the United States.

Arriving at the border months later, Fernando is shocked to find a huge wall and heavily guarded bridge crossings. "This border is not wide open!" Fernando says to himself.

Nevertheless, he and his family have come all this way. There is no turning back. Word among the other El Salvadorians is that someone recently cut a hole in the wall just a few miles away.

Under the cover of darkness, Fernando and his family cross the Rio Grande at a low spot and make their way through the hole. 

They make their way to a nearby town, where another El Salvadorian family takes them in. Fernando soon finds a job washing dishes in a local restaurant, a job that has been open for months because no one else wants it. He makes more money in a day than he'd make in a month in El Salvador.

Early one morning while walking to work, a madman in a rocket-propelled wheelchair with spikes on it runs him down in the street, killing him instantly.

The man was Greg Abbott, the Texas governor, who had gone insane over the border problem, among other issues, and decided to take matters into his own hands after recently losing the gubernatorial election to a transgender illegal immigrant pedophile zoophiliac communist from Krapzhakistan. 

Just now, Horseman said:

“I’m cutting our carbon emissions in half by 2030.”

Based on Congressional action and currently finalized regulations, we are not on track to meet 50-52% below 2005 by 2030.

X

That was a campaign speech. Just like he is going to cure cancer. Liberals think everything he said has already been done. None of it is done. Most of it not started. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals are such weasles.

Yeah, I mean count it as capitol gains maybe over time, but as income?  It's just flat out lying on purpose.  

56 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Leave it to hard working American's on the southern border to sum it up nicely.

They're clowns.  They don't even have the balls to defend the border.  

Love the hand wringing from MAGA in this thread after Joe dropped those truth bombs last night.  Joe brought it; made those MAGA clowns in the Chamber look like fools and gave a great speech.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

More obsessed with Trump than the welfare of the American people.  

TDS troglodytes: "Great speech!"

Exhibit A:

2 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Love the hand wringing from MAGA in this thread after Joe dropped those truth bombs last night.  Joe brought it; made those MAGA clowns in the Chamber look like fools and gave a great speech.  

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yeah, I mean count it as capitol gains maybe over time, but as income?  It's just flat out lying on purpose.  

Well capital gains need to be realized before they are actual income.  For good reason

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Exhibit A:

Well, a "great speech" for biden is him not falling down, shaking hands with thin air, or shltting his diaper, so....:dunno:

28 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Great insight. Nailed it. 

Technically. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Technically not supposed to be here.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tony having a hissy fit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The 6 emoji hissy fit. Poor liberal. 

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This is interesting:

Incompetent in Chief

😆 Focking biden..

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tony having a hissy fit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The retarded effeminates are always so emotional.  :lol:

Relax tampax.  

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This is interesting:

Incompetent in Chief

Oy vey

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This is interesting:

Incompetent in Chief

Good. We shouldn’t be funding Israel’s war. 

The Comeback Kid is converting Jews!!!  And of course...MAGA hates it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

See if his approval ratings go up more than 1 or 2% over the next week.  Otherwise who gives a crap about the speech.  :lol:

That is true, but this thread is about the speech, specifically :dunno:

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

I only watched a few clips of it where he mispronounced Laken's name and then had to get in a comment about how he's "lost his own children."  And then something about corporate greed. 

From what I've heard, it wasn't really a state of the union, or here are all the great things we've done. It was more of a campaign speech, vote for me because the other guy will "destroy democracy." Same old cr@p. 

Is this another one of those posts where you’re not an extreme righty?

@OldMaid can I get a ruling?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What happens to Liberals? 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It doesn't matter what I post, you'd think that I am an extreme righty anyways. I can tell you I am not for a number of reasons, it doesn't matter. @OldMaid doesn't need to give a ruling, it won't matter either. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That is true, but this thread is about the speech, specifically :dunno:

Lol! This idiot you quoted has been posting snips from factcheck dot org at a fevered pace in a 19 page thread, but yeah, who cares about the speech!!!

2 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Lol! This idiot you quoted has been posting snips from factcheck dot org at a fevered pace in a 19 page thread, but yeah, who cares about the speech!!!

Whoosh. 

It’s like you never heard of context before. No wonder you guys go for the freak show. You’re all practically illiterate.  

Why did he talk about Trump so much? 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Give it a rest. Why is it so important for you to put a label on her? 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

Whoosh. 

It’s like you never heard of context before. No wonder you guys go for the freak show. You’re all practically illiterate.  

:wacko:

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Give it a rest. Why is it so important for you to put a label on her? 

It’s not really.

It’s that you attacked me and I was obviously correct.

When you apologize, I’ll give it a rest :thumbsup:

And I say that as a sign of rest, btw. Most of these people, I would expect would be easily duped, and probably wouldn’t care if they were. But not you 🙏