Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Some Old Lady Just Hit And Run Me

Was headed to the store in my Toyota and I was parked at a stop sign waiting to turn right. She comes around the turn and turns her vehicle sharp like a torpedo right in to my car. I beeped right before but it was to late. She pulls over up the street and I pull over around the turn, I get out and look at the damage and not to bad and walk up her way to tell her not to worry about it. She pulls away before I even got near her vehicle. Later I looked at my car and she cracked the front by the hood as well as the scrapes.Was crazy and looked like she turned her vehicle purposely into me. Till I seen in her eyes she didn't know wtf she was doing.

Just be glad it wasn’t the Monte Carlo. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Was headed to the store in my Toyota and I was parked at a stop sign waiting to turn right. She comes around the turn and turns her vehicle sharp like a torpedo right in to my car. I beeped right before but it was to late. She pulls over up the street and I pull over around the turn, I get out and look at the damage and not to bad and walk up her way to tell her not to worry about it. She pulls away before I even got near her vehicle. Later I looked at my car and she cracked the front by the hood as well as the scrapes.Was crazy and looked like she turned her vehicle purposely into me. Till I seen in her eyes she didn't know wtf she was doing.

Probably an illegal. 

You got hit and run in your Toyota? Oh what a feeling!

I hit an run an old lady once. She was cute when I was drunk, but when I woke up next to her the next morning....it was time to run.  😣

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I hit a run an old lady once. She was cute when I was drunk, but when I woke up next to her the next morning....it was time to run.  😣

Imagine how drunk she must have been. :shocking: 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unlike you, I have been able to attract girls all my life. Been a pretty lucky man.

You on the other hand, had to settle for a pig. Sorry dude. But truth is the truth. 

3 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Debating if I should call it into my Insurance company tomorrow.

You should have gotten a plate number and hunted the lady down. Then pulled a Baldwin on her ass. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

70's and couldn't see her cans.

Her cans probably got in the way of her feet, and she couldn't work the pedals.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

☝️ Nice. 

38 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I hit an run an old lady once. She was cute when I was drunk, but when I woke up next to her the next morning....it was time to run.  😣

28 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Unlike you, I have been able to attract girls all my life. Been a pretty lucky man.

You on the other hand, had to settle for a pig. Sorry dude. But truth is the truth. 

Ugly ones from what you said, you have a ghey brother dude 👆🏿  

17 minutes ago, weepaws said:

☝️ Nice. 

Ugly ones from what you said, you have a ghey brother dude 👆🏿  

You aren't my brother ghayboy.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

So did you chase her down?

Just now, thegeneral said:

So did you chase her down?

Na and your thegeneral and thought your post would be about my insurance.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Na and your thegeneral and thought your post would be about my insurance.

I don’t talk shop on the boards.

• Haha 1

Not much can be done now OP, no license, no plate number, sorry that it happen, glad you’re not injured.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Not much can be done now OP, no license, no plate number, sorry that it happen, glad you’re not injured.  

Thanks and damage isn't to bad.

15 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I hit a run an old lady once. She was cute when I was drunk, but when I woke up next to her the next morning....it was time to run.  😣

Date rape is no laughing matter :thumbsdown:

24 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sounded to me as if some mangy cougar roofied him but he kept his humor about him as he fled the scene in the morning.  Still, I agree it is wrong.  Old women should not be trusted to buy younger guys a drink.  They are often up to no good the tramps.

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sounded to me as if some mangy cougar roofied him but he kept his humor about him as he fled the scene in the morning.  Still, I agree it is wrong.  Old women should not be trusted to buy younger guys a drink.  They are often up to no good the tramps.

As thirsty as cougars are, they usually have better taste than that :dunno:

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

As thirsty as cougars are, they usually have better taste than that :dunno:

The old and crippled have to hunt as they may.  Their opportunities for kills are very limited.  This is a corollary to the axiom beggars can't be choosers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

I know. You should turn yourself in and have your husband get your daughter in for therapy. 

20 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks and damage isn't to bad.

If you have full insurance coverage and a police report was made, I’d file a report with your insurance for record. I don’t know your policy or deductible if it applies, but it shouldn’t affect your coverage. Cross your eyes and dot your tees. Wait…

14 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

If you have full insurance coverage and a police report was made, I’d file a report with your insurance for record. I don’t know your policy or deductible if it applies, but it shouldn’t affect your coverage. Cross your eyes and dot your tees. Wait…

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Thanks.

You bet brother. One of my best advice is to always wait for 5/0 to come if you’re not at fault. It pays off in the long run. And always take photos on scene of everything. Damages to both or all vehicles involved. Scope the entire situation. It makes your insurance company to be vigilant. It’s what you pay them fur. And it fawking pisses off da ambulance chasers. 

• Thanks 1