Sign in to follow this  
thegeneral

TikTok Ban / Sale

Link

Sure seems like this has come to a head. Chinese company that owns them needs to GTFO of the business or they will be banned says the Feds.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Link

Sure seems like this has come to a head. Chinese company that owns them needs to GTFO of the business or they will be banned says the Feds.

Good Riddance 

Wellness check  on digby 😬

• Haha 1

I thought Microsoft, Oracle, or WalMart was supposed to buy the US component of this awhile ago.

If the Feds ban it, they can’t figure the biz part out to be able to be used in the US, and it just stops working that would be pretty wild.

22 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Never used it.

I don’t either (have Instagram for this stuff) but TIkTok has something like 100 million plus users a month in the US. 

I hope it’s gone today, it’s leading young adults, and children down a very bad path, and it’s worst on bastard bunny.  He can’t stay away from the stuff.  

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not sure why we don't just kill all Social Media.  It's a cancer.

Only the cancer ones need to go.  

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, like I said, that's ALL of them.

Wrong.  Only the cancer ones are.  Lots of social media is used for good, and not shameful self gain.  But you keep endorsing then by watching.   Shame on you.  

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ah, the MAGAturd wants less free speech. lol.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Huh?  You might want to sit back and rethink what side of the aisle is trying to suppress speech, you dumb POS.

i mean, FFS, you actually quoted VOX as a source - they're literally on the front lines of trying to suppress all opposing thought.  JFC you're stupid.  :doh:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Huh?  You might want to sit back and rethink what side of the aisle is trying to suppress speech, you dumb POS.

I have a far greater understanding of free speech and the First Amendment than you. You wanting ALL social media to be shut down. That's quite a swath of free-speech things to shut down, boyo. 

Look at how upset MAGAturds got unhinged when pro athletes took a knee during the National Anthem. 

Just look at Clownzo's whole vindictive "fake news" schtick. 

Yet he gets to say whatever he wants, no matter how false, damaging or ridiculous it is. Better lump Truth Social in with that one, boyo.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

👆🏿Truth, he sure hates free speech.  

Social media has a lot of gross stuff but plenty of good as well. It’s def not going anywhere nor should it. 

TikTok would only go away here if it remains with current ownership. That Dems and Reps both agree on something and have an issue with its current state must mean something. 

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

This place is social media for old white dudes 😂

We weren't old when we came here 25 years ago. :mad:

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Weepaws and pimpadouche.  Who knew weepaws was also a far left d0uchebag?

Red team Blue team, you are on the same team, you’re no conservative, you still think abortion should be legal, you’re just like trump, a fake.   And you hate freedom of speech, oh the shame.  

Don’t trust in man, trust in the Lord.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Red team Blue team, you are on the same team, you’re no conservative, you still think abortion should be legal, you’re just like trump, a fake.   And you hate freedom of speech, oh the shame.  

WeePaws, say it ain't so. You're not one of those Pedocrats are you? If you're truly a Man of God and a good Christian then you have to be a proud God loving Republican. Libtards are all Pedophiles 

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Again, so Truth Social should be killed?

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

WeePaws, say it ain't so. You're not one of those Pedocrats are you? If you're truly a Man of God and a good Christian then you have to be a proud God loving Republican. Libtards are all Pedophiles 

Nope I’m not on any of those two wicked teams, both believe in destroying  the US, both are mostly against God, both are for abortion, both are for many abominations that are in the Bible.  I hope God has petty on those that are proud to be associated with this wicked government in the US.  

Don’t trust in man, Trust only in God.  Amen. 

The coward with 20 aliases is clamoring on about speech. 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Weepaws sees both as equally bad as the other and has consistently been saying this all along.

He hasn't explained why he feels that way in any more depth than the post a few up from this one, but I suspect it's President Trump's character issues that have turned off weepaws.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Weepaws sees both as equally bad as the other and has consistently been saying this all along.

He hasn't explained why he feels that way in any more depth than the post a few up from this one, but I suspect it's President Trump's character issues that have turned off weepaws.

It ain't Trump. Nor character issues. He constantly says do not trust "man". Any human.

ONLY trust God. Whichever god he says is the right god.. No others.

I would bet big that weepaw has done some really bad things in his time on this earth and is desperate to no end to be "saved". 

When he talks that "man should garner no trust from others", it all starts with himself. His view of his god, is all he has left of this life. And if he were to ever lose that, he would self destruct. 

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yeah, okay fake Christian.  :lol:

You don't believe in God anymore than the rest of the far lefties on your side of the aisle.  Well, your God is actually government.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, okay fake Christian.  :lol:

You don't believe in God anymore than the rest of the far lefties on your side of the aisle.  Well, your God is actually government.

You still haven't answered my question. You said all social media needs to go. Does that include Truth Social?

Tik tok is ok.  But if it went away i wouldnt miss it.

Thoughts and prayers though to all the influencers and aspiring influencers tho.  They might have to get jobs 

6 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Good time to abandon Tik tok and move to Truth Social.

Trump is on the record saying TikTok must be saved.

Came out with this shortly after meeting a billionaire with a large stake in TikTok 🤔

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump is on the record saying TikTok must be saved.

Came out with this shortly after meeting a billionaire with a large stake in TikTok 🤔

My tongue was in my cheek.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

My tongue was in my cheek.  

I mean Truth Social is kind of a joke.

Reading about Trump’s switch up here on his position on TikTok is pretty odd. 

I tried tik tok for a bit...some funny stuff...alot of clickbait stuff...i deleted it after 6 months.  Does seem more red than blue tho...so there is that.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

TikTok is free to do this in Trump’s America!

• Haha 1

Squissy is upset because his Wife brings in $15 a month posting her speed eating Tiktoks. 

• Like 1