Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Removal of biological men from public women's restroom thread

This thread is to talk about times when you or someone you know may have removed a biological male from a public restroom.  

I have never had the pleasure, but I'm hoping to get the chance someday.

Have you ever removed a biological male from a public restroom?   I'd love to hear about it!

That's not a biological man being removed from a public restroom post.  Please stay in topic.

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

This thread is to talk about times when you or someone you know may have removed a biological male from a public restroom.  

Have you ever removed a biological male from a public restroom?   I'd love to hear about it!

A buddy of mine beat one senseless at a North Carolina rest stop. He was waiting for his daughter to come out of the bathroom when a filthy perverted tranny went to go in. He told the dude, "Do not go in there". Some words were exchanged and the tranny ended up dearly regretting it. He's a former Ranger 😭

But this isn't anything new, it's happening everywhere. I get sick when I think of these perverts sharing a bathroom with my Wife or daughter. I'm not worried for my wife, she won't hesitate to blow one's head off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@weepaws 

On 3/19/2024 at 8:02 PM, weepaws said:

No, there is no bathroom debate, if my wife or one of daughters goes into a public bathroom and a man walks in, I’m going to remove that man from that bathroom, and it’s already happen a few times.  No debate , use the mans bathroom if born a man, and a woman’s bathroom if born a woman.  

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Does Weepaws stand at the entrance of a public bathroom and demand to see the birth certificate of those who appear to be women going in so as to make sure that no male-to-female trans enter while his wife or daughters are in there? 😁

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

A buddy of mine beat one senseless at a North Carolina rest stop. He was waiting for his daughter to come out of the bathroom when a filthy perverted tranny went to go in. He told the dude, "Do not go in there". Some words were exchanged and the tranny ended up dearly regretting it. He's a former Ranger 😭

But this isn't anything new, it's happening everywhere. I get sick when I think of these perverts sharing a bathroom with my Wife or daughter. I'm not worried for my wife, she won't hesitate to blow one's head off. 

Your wife would shoot a tranny for using the bathroom they identify with?

Proud of your bigoted buddy assaulting someone, huh? Hoping your wife has a chance to commit murder? 

And you seemed like such a great, level headed guy...

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Proud of your bigoted buddy assaulting someone, huh? Hoping your wife has a chance to commit murder? 

And you seemed like such a great, level headed guy...

Hopefully your boyfriend gets his ass kicked the next time he uses a women's bathroom. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Does Weepaws stand at the entrance of a public bathroom and demand to see the birth certificate of those who appear to be women going in so as to make sure that no male-to-female trans enter while his wife or daughters are in there? 😁

Would you want a bio man in the restroom with your mother, wife or daughter?

If you have a wiener , piss in the men's room, then go live your life you choose.  

When my youngest was maybe 6 or 7 she went into a Target restroom alone.  A critter attempted to enter maybe two minutes later.  I blocked its path.  I explained my daughter was in there and would be done in a minute or two and until then noone was going to enter.  I pointed out the adjacent Family restroom and the Mens room.  The critter said it was within its rights.  I told it that asserting its rights at that time may not be in its best interest.  It said it was going to get a manager and I would be in trouble with the cops.  My daughter and I left the store in orderly fashion being done shopping.  No manager ever approached and no cops ever confronted me on the matter.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

If you have a wiener , piss in the men's room, then go live your life you choose.  

I believe some college dorms have coed bathrooms

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I believe some college dorms have coed bathrooms

I have zero issue with this if they do as college kids are generally adults, or the intellectual equivilent of adults for those precocious youngsters who are admitted early, and because the policy is known and accepted by the act of accepting admission to that college or university.  Folks are prepared for the eventuality.  

• Like 1

If the ladies want to deal with piss all over the place and the general disgustingness of dudes using the bathroom have at it!

29 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

When my youngest was maybe 6 or 7 she went into a Target restroom alone.  A critter attempted to enter maybe two minutes later.  I blocked its path.  I explained my daughter was in there and would be done in a minute or two and until then noone was going to enter.  I pointed out the adjacent Family restroom and the Mens room.  The critter said it was within its rights.  I told it that asserting its rights at that time may not be in its best interest.  It said it was going to get a manager and I would be in trouble with the cops.  My daughter and I left the store in orderly fashion being done shopping.  No manager ever approached and no cops ever confronted me on the matter.

I don't see a problem with how this was handled if you were respectful about being protective. I would do the same until my daughter is a teenager. A far cry from just beating someone up or, yaknow, executing them.

49 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Proud of your bigoted buddy assaulting someone

The Tranny assaulted him, big mistake. Now he eats out of a straw. 

And yes, if a Tranny assaults my wife then I hope she blows it's head clean off. 

You'd prefer you're Wife gets raped?? Be proud, you're a sick perverted person! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I don't see a problem with how this was handled if you were respectful about being protective. I would do the same until my daughter is a teenager. A far cry from just beating someone up or, yaknow, executing them.

I was courteous in how I addressed it.  I was however firm in my resolve. My wife and daughter tell me I can be a bit menacing at times. I tell them I know and when I seem menacing it is by design.  Now, in my dotage, were I to try to seem menacing it would likely just seem comical.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Yes, he's fine with it, they all are. 

So if he watched a dude walk into the bathroom where his daughter is, he'd do nothing?? Seriously?? What kind of Man is he? 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

You need a birth certificate to tell? 

42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You need a birth certificate to tell? 

One might with Grammy Award winning vocalist Kim Petras:

Interesting range of opinions.

On one side we have the Tim Hauck and squistion types that would offer up their family as tribute and then we have the aptly named maximum overkill types that will have their wife shoot any Y-chromosomes that go near the bathroom door.

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The Tranny assaulted him, big mistake. Now he eats out of a straw. 

And yes, if a Tranny assaults my wife then I hope she blows it's head clean off. 

You'd prefer you're Wife gets raped?? Be proud, you're a sick perverted person! 

You said “words were exchanged,” you didn’t say the tranny assaulted him

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You said “words were exchanged,” you didn’t say the tranny assaulted him

He advised the Tranny to not enter the bathroom while his daughter was in there. The tranny got pissy, got in his face then apparently made contact with him. My buddy, like any other normal person, eliminated the threat. 

Witnesses onsite confirmed this story to the police. The tranny was charged with simple assault and trafficking. Apparently the tranny had a shizz ton of meth on him and in his vehicle. 

So if you think this stuff doesn't happen, think again. Do you want your daughter in the same bathroom as a mentally ill perverted Man who's pretending to be a Woman? 

Do you? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

He advised the Tranny to not enter the bathroom while his daughter was in there. The tranny got pissy, got in his face then apparently made contact with him. My buddy, like any other normal person, eliminated the threat. 

Witnesses onsite confirmed this story to the police. The tranny was charged with simple assault and trafficking. Apparently the tranny had a shizz ton of meth on him and in his vehicle. 

So if you think this stuff doesn't happen, think again. Do you want your daughter in the same bathroom as a mentally ill perverted Man who's pretending to be a Woman? 

Do you? 

🤥

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Do you? 

LOL

Don't believe a word from any of you who say you either did or know someone who confronted a tranny going into the bathroom following your wife or kid.  The odds of this happening are so tiny it's beyond ridiculous that some of you try to act like it's a common occurrence.

And for the above story we're supposed to believe that not only they noticed a tranny going into the ladies room the same time as their kid, this person confronted the tranny, the tranny then started getting belligerent, and LC's friend beat the tranny up.

LMFAO

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

100% factual BOYO

Deal with it BOYO. IT HAPPENED 

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

100% factual BOYO

Deal with it BOYO. IT HAPPENED 

Sorry, not buying it.   A lot of people say they saw Bigfoot and I don't believe them either boyo.

It's no surprise that Pedocrats are ok with it. This is who they worship, a Pedo. 

Do you? 

I doubt this story is true, but if so, the bigger concern to me is if you could tell the person was likely a meth-head. I’m sure it is far more common for there to be incidents in men’s bathrooms perpetrated by actual men.

@Maximum Overkill, Would you have any issue with a trans female using the men’s bathroom (the one that aligns with their sex at birth) at the same time as your son?

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I doubt this story is true, but if so, the bigger concern to me is if you could tell the person was likely a meth-head. I’m sure it is far more common for there to be incidents in men’s bathrooms perpetrated by actual men.

Of course the story is bs.

And of course women are in far more danger from regular men.

Its very likely non of these screeching cultist have run across a tranny IRL.

16 hours ago, nobody said:

You are focking weird. I guess being alone does things like this to your mental state. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Sorry, not buying it.   A lot of people say they saw Bigfoot and I don't believe them either boyo.

His "story" has the flavor of an urban legend he's repeated and personalized to make it seem legitimate, but obviously it isn't. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

@Maximum Overkill, Would you have any issue with a trans female using the men’s bathroom (the one that aligns with their sex at birth) at the same time as your son?

It's very simple

- Biological Men use the Men's room. I don't care what color wig you have on, you're still a Man. 

- Biological Women use the Women's bathroom. I don't care how short your hair is, you're still a Woman. 

- Not sure what you are?? Look down between your legs. 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's very simple

- Biological Men use the Men's room. I don't care what color wig you have on, you're still a Man. 

- Biological Women use the Women's bathroom. I don't care how short your hair is, you're still a Woman. 

He thought gotcha there. :doh:

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's very simple

I think all trannies should use the men's room.