Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saluting without a cover looks stupid and is in contrast to the tradition of saluting, which originated from a knight lifting his shield cover to show his face and respect to his combatant. People shouldn’t do it. In the mens department we removed our covers indoors, so salutes were not rendered indoors. I don’t care for salutes while wearing a baseball cap, but it’s better than saluting without a cover. I wish Trump and everyone else would stop doing it either way. Leave it for those in uniform.  

Interesting.

It’s all somewhat trivial but I agree with the last part for sure - leave it to people in uniform.

Hat not off during the anthem is a bad look but I get people forget.

4 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I am a pretty distinct departure from the "redneck" culture as far as Caucasians are concerned, but this is a big reason why democrats have lost the working class voters. Broad, sweeping, generalizations (no pun intended) about people they've never met. Most of the "redneck" people I know are actually pretty terrific people. Not really my crowd, but I have tried to actually get to know folks of that supposed label just as I have other groups of folks around me who don't look or act as I do. Prejudice is a problem on many, many levels and in many, many circles. I don't know you- you may pride yourself on not being a person of prejudice or maybe you are and you own it. I have no idea. But, statements like yours here don't go unnoticed and they're a big reason that rural America has absolutely rejected the elitist democratic party.  

Everyone should reject these Jan 6th rednecks. I am a white person from a small town in Midwest so I get to use the word 😂

If you don’t you harbor un-American ideals despite wearing an American flag shirt.

• Like 2

It would have been satisfying if it was a well earned attack. Planned out in advance. Massive weaponary involved. Calculated covert bombings, and a true insurrection in every sense of the word. That would have been worthy of support. A couple drunk guys broke a window? I don't "support" nor not  "support" the fake "insurrection". 

Democrats really need to learn history and definitions of words. 

You dopes waste your time with this crap. You have no life if you focus on this made up pretend time stuff. You would have been less safe in a barfight than in what happened at the capital that afternoon. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Everyone should reject these Jan 6th rednecks. I am a white person from a small town in Midwest so I get to use the word 😂

If you don’t you harbor un-American ideals despite wearing an American flag shirt.

People. They were just people. I don't know them. You don't know them. Some are probably deplorable if you want to use that word, but I would suspect that many are not. 

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Interesting.

It’s all somewhat trivial but I agree with the last part for sure - leave it to people in uniform.

Hat not off during the anthem is a bad look but I get people forget.

Yes, I agree. The hat comes off. I have a funny story. Years ago at Yankee stadium a young Sgt was chastising people for not standing and placing their hands over their hearts during God Bless America. The people didn’t say anything. I walked over and let him know that God Bless America is a pop song, not our national anthem and there are no protocols concerning it.  It’s nice if they do show respect, but not required. But not standing for the NA and  shutting the Fock up should be met with a blow to the face.  

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

You think a handful a out of touch dooshbags yelling "Death to America" is a danger?  You think it's as much of a danger as millions of jacked up angry men and women with weapons breaking into the Capitol? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A problem you'll have in convince us that millions of jacked up angry men and women with arms breeched the capitol on January 6th is that every single person who posts here is better informed than you are on the subject than you are.

The problem with the Democrats is they placate and provide a political home for the "Death to America" crowd, to the hate America Marxists in academia, to the looters and the criminals in ANTIFA or Black Lives Matter, to the Summer of Love rioters, to the open border advocates, to the welfare cheats, climate cr@ptivsts who spray paint art, and to the sexual deviants parading in front of kids.

The Republicans are the part of ordinary American people trying to make an honest living who sick of being aggrieved all the time while the Democrats are the big money corporate globalists appeasing the collection of the mis-educted human sh*t that makes up the Democratic base.

Pandering to rednecks bad.  Pandering to Muslims ok.  Got it. Let me know when a redneck drives his tractor into a building killing thousands and setting off a couple of wars. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A problem you'll have in convince us that millions of jacked up angry men and women with arms breeched the capitol on January 6th is that every single person who posts here is better informed than you are on the subject than you are.

You mean the people that said they were invited in?  Mostly peaceful?  That's being informed? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shut up ass hole.

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You mean the people that said they were invited in?  Mostly peaceful?  That's being informed? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shut up ass hole.

Yes. They are better informed than you.

20 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

People. They were just people. I don't know them. You don't know them. Some are probably deplorable if you want to use that word, but I would suspect that many are not. 

We’ll agree to disagree. If someone realizes their mistake that is great, admirable. Those who don’t can eat a turd. 

Starting with a certain presidential candidate who continues to carry on with the bullshet.

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pandering to rednecks bad.  Pandering to Muslims ok.  Got it. Let me know when a redneck drives his tractor into a building killing thousands and setting off a couple of wars. 

Let me help with your whatabout…pandering to a Muslim who hates America and wants to beat up cops, throw a fit in your name is bad. Pandering to a Muslim American who goes to work, lives their life, etc is normal politics. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Let me help with your whatabout…pandering to a Muslim who hates America and wants to beat up cops, throw a fit in your name is bad. Pandering to a Muslim American who goes to work, lives their life, etc is normal politics. 

Nah. Islam is a disease.   Look around the world. Have they ever made anywhere better? 

The Death to America crowd in Dearborn is setting Biden's policies toward Israel. 

I'd say that's more influence than Gutter would have us believe with his 99.999% nonsense.

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Muslim American

Except they aren't "Muslim American". They're Muslim and they bring their violent, perverted idiology here. Which is probably why Liberals like yourself are so defensive of them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Except they aren't "Muslim American". They're Muslim and they bring their violent, perverted idiology here. Which is probably why Liberals like yourself are so defensive of them.

If they were american they would change to American ways.  They aren't.  heck, most of them aren't even learning English.  F@ck them.

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If they were american they would change to American ways.  They aren't.  heck, most of them aren't even learning English.  F@ck them.

Amen 

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The Death to America crowd in Dearborn is setting Biden's policies toward Israel. 

I'd say that's more influence than Gutter would have us believe with his 99.999% nonsense.

How many Americans want America to die?

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

All Liberals 

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

How many Americans besides you think mutilating children is worth fighting for? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I want to drive a stake in the heart of the corrupt Washington establishment and get back our freedoms which they have systematically taken away the last several of decades.  

Of course to bootlicking leftist authoritarians, whatever power their beauracratic masters want they should get.   

13 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Somewhere between your 0.001% belief and 100%.

The point is that your use of a bunch of 9s was to imply that it has no influence. My point is that you are wrong.

HTH

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Somewhere between your 0.001% belief and 100%.

The point is that your use of a bunch of 9s was to imply that it has no influence. My point is that you are wrong.

HTH

Wrong.  My point was to RLLD who compared one jack ass in Dearborn saying Death to America to Jan 6.  A comparison only a complete fock wad would make.  My point was the number of people that want America to die is much much much smaller than the number of people that support Jan 6.  Hell, half the board supports Jan 6 and no one here supports death to America except jonmx.

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wrong.  My point was to RLLD who compared one jack ass in Dearborn saying Death to America to Jan 6.  A comparison only a complete fock wad would make.  My point was the number of people that want America to die is much much much smaller than the number of people that support Jan 6.  Hell, half the board supports Jan 6 and no one here supports death to America except jonmx.

I think your bias allows you to justify bad things done by people you prefer. I think you are the kind of coward this nation could do without.

4 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I really don't blame you for believing all the lies the media spoon fed you.  You are a poot brainwashed cultist who has no clue what the truth is.  

23 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think your bias allows you to justify bad things done by people you prefer. I think you are the kind of coward this nation could do without.

Spot on

Seriously… not trying to start anything here…

its just that you folks are doing a lot of talking over each other.

I think we have an opportunity here to recalibrate the conversation.

First, it’s nice that we seem to agree that the message; “death to America!” Does not resonate with most of us.

I get angry when I hear that kind of stuff, as should any proud American. Stomp or burn the flag… yeah, I get pretty pist.

I’ll note that I’ve seen a few of the posters in this thread say some pretty vile things about the United States of America and I think those folks are more aligned with the Dearborn DTA crowd than I am, thats for sure. Freedom of speech and all…

And If we going to refer to the J6 Baloney Sandwich defendants a handful, that’s fine.

It was a handful.

For calibration purposes, during the Baloney Sandwich:

1,387 Americans have been charged, so far.

Approximately 493 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers…

including approximately 129 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

So, that’s how much a handful of baloney is.

10 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

First, it’s nice that we seem to agree that the message; “death to America!” Does not resonate with most of us.

I get angry when I hear that kind of stuff, as should any proud American. Stomp or burn the flag… yeah, I get pretty pist.

I’ll note that I’ve seen a few of the posters in this thread say some pretty vile things about the United States of America and I think those folks are more aligned with the Dearborn DTA crowd than I am, thats for sure. Freedom of speech and all…

And If we going to refer to the J6 Baloney Sandwich defendants a handful, that’s fine.

It was a handful.

Approximately 493 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers…

including approximately 129 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

That can't be right.  According to gutter, it was millions of people.

Jan 6 was worse than 9/11. And Pearl Harbor 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

It was a handful.

And yet you continue to support, defend and vote for the people that do this.  GTFO with your BS.  🖕

You're all in - hook, line and sinker.

55 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I really don't blame you for believing all the lies the media spoon fed you.  You are a poot brainwashed cultist who has no clue what the truth is.  

Delusional Jon posting from the bunker. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

I am a pretty distinct departure from the "redneck" culture as far as Caucasians are concerned, but this is a big reason why democrats have lost the working class voters. Broad, sweeping, generalizations (no pun intended) about people they've never met. Most of the "redneck" people I know are actually pretty terrific people. Not really my crowd, but I have tried to actually get to know folks of that supposed label just as I have other groups of folks around me who don't look or act as I do. Prejudice is a problem on many, many levels and in many, many circles. I don't know you- you may pride yourself on not being a person of prejudice or maybe you are and you own it. I have no idea. But, statements like yours here don't go unnoticed and they're a big reason that rural America has absolutely rejected the elitist democratic party.  

Good post. I grew up rural and poor. I will never miss a chance to hang out with some of those folks. They are caring, thoughtful people that are authentic and don't put on airs. Give me a lifetime spending time around those folks over a month with rich elitists. I spent last weekend with bikers in South Dakota, all of them VERY Republican, and had a complete blast, even when conversation turned to politics and I was the only person in the house that would even consider voting for Biden.

I understand and agree with what you're saying, especially the bolded, but have to point out that it's a two way street. Just read through this forum. Hell, jonmx basically vilifies anyone who's ever had a liberal thought in every post. This is a problem across the spectrum. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Projection.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

We are have armed Israel out the wazoo for decades, Biden has been part of this for decades as we should.

God forbid if someone questions for a moment if pictures of starving babies plastered all over the world, leveling neighborhoods blindly, droning aid workers for months now is the best way to go about this. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

. Hell, jonmx basically vilifies anyone who's ever had a liberal thought in every post. This is a problem across the spectrum. 

I love liberals, but they are virtually non-existent in today's society. Who I rail against are the brainwashed cult who bootlick for the authoritarians who make up the Washington establishment.  I can not comprehend how a logical person can support concentration of power to unelected unaccountable corrupt bureaucratic power structure who are in bed with the mega wealthy corporations.  I am not villifying a person for who they are, I am attacking their dangerous beliefs.  Give me a liberal who believes in freedom any day over the modern day Democratic party which is at war with American values.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I love liberals, but they are virtually non-existent in today's society. Who I rail against are the brainwashed cult who bootlick for the authoritarians who make up the Washington establishment.  I can not comprehend how a logical person can support concentration of power to unelected unaccountable corrupt bureaucratic power structure who are in bed with the mega wealthy corporations.  I am not villifying a person for who they are, I am attacking their dangerous beliefs.  Give me a liberal who believes in freedom any day over the modern day Democratic party which is at war with American values.  

There's a red under my bed.

And there's a little yellow man in my head…

Destroyer

Does anyone still wonder why even.liberal Joe over at FBGs got sick and tirdd of the liberals who posted there? 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I’m not a Muslim nor do I live in Dearborn, nor have I ever said or thought Death to America.

But I do believe Netanyahu and Israel are out of control now.

Get it?

39 minutes ago, double tour said:

Does anyone still wonder why even.liberal Joe over at FBGs got sick and tirdd of the liberals who posted there? 

Does anyone still wonder if you’re a dumbass?

30 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Does anyone still wonder if you’re a dumbass?

That one hit a little close to home huh? 

Oops. 🤣