Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Has Anyone Ever Dated A Liberal?

I couldn't imagine dating a Liberal Broad. Blue hair dye all over the pillows, she'd always be crying about Orangeman, climate change, covid, toxic masculinity . Imagine dealing with that nonsense all day? 

OMG you have guns!! Don't eat that Bacon, you look good in that pink shirt, let's go to the flea market this weekend, turn that dumb football game off, I'll have a latte with almond milk, what happened to my pride flag? 

Even worse for liberal women apparently. They want real men who can bring it. Not some pssssy liberal man who's afraid of guns or motorized vehicles. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Tell that broad to pipe down and maybe she can find a date 😂

She should settle for a pvssy liberal like you generalpimoledoosh.

Of course, she wants a straight guy I'm guessing. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Tell that broad to pipe down and maybe she can find a date 😂

Not with that face. She's gonna have to settle for a Liberal Sissy Boy. 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

She should settle for a pvssy liberal like you generalpimoledoosh.

Of course, she wants a straight guy I'm guessing. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

You two share a brain. Sorry Maximum that is bad news for you. Time to reevaluate, bro!

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

generalpimpledoosh is her partner then. He can pretend to be straight for show. 

She does look like a guy though. So she can be the male in that relationship. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You two share a brain. Sorry Maximum that is bad news for you. Time to reevaluate, bro!

It's a good chance that you're with a Lesbian, just saying. 🌈

Be careful, she already stopped shaving her pits, smells like old spice and wears underwear with the dik hole in them. 

Perhaps you're a lesbo? Who knows? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Be careful, she already stopped shaving her pits, smells like old spice and wears underwear with the dik hole in them. 

Oh boy. All your trans research has started to impact you, friend. Step away from the monitor 😂

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Her nickname is Butch and she has a mustache. 😆

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm sure I have but it never came up when we was focking.

300 lbs, blue hair, pale as a ghost with Disney tattoos is usually the tell tell sign. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

300 lbs, blue hair, pale as a ghost with Disney tattoos is usually the tell tell sign. 

Was a long time ago and never really talked politics with my gf's back then, I had a gf that was 80% Lesbo so I'm sure she probably was.

No, but I dated a Liberterian and she told me I was racist because I said Illegals shouldn't be coming into our Country. My response was she was a jerk. She got all butthurt. I ended it soon after that. 

I think I'm going to give a Liberal a shot at dating me though.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

No, but I dated a Liberterian and she told me I was racist because I said Illegals shouldn't be coming into our Country. My response was she was a jerk. She got all butthurt. I ended it soon after that. 

Just amazing. I've known people like this. Just dumb. 

I date 90's liberals, you know the ones that thought abortion should be safe legal and rare, illegal immigration wasn't a good thing, war was bad and we shouldn't get involved, that its cool to be gay and all that but dont bring that sh1t around our kids and have weekly parades and months

so basically everything I just stated makes you conservative today, so I guess I only date conservative women

I like how her shnooz points left. I’d Fawk her and make her make the walk of shame and go away.

For this place?

Let’s just settle for ever having dated any woman.

Bunch of fockin incels :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I like how her shnooz points left. I’d Fawk her and make her make the walk of shame and go away.

Shw's known as a two-baggwr. That's when you put a bag on your head in case the bag on her head breaks. 

2 hours ago, Gepetto said:

that was a liberal hiding behind the mask of a libertarian

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that was a liberal hiding behind the mask of a libertarian

This is probably true. 

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I couldn't imagine dating a Liberal Broad. Blue hair dye all over the pillows, she'd always be crying about Orangeman, climate change, covid, toxic masculinity . Imagine dealing with that nonsense all day? 

OMG you have guns!! Don't eat that Bacon, you look good in that pink shirt, let's go to the flea market this weekend, turn that dumb football game off, I'll have a latte with almond milk, what happened to my pride flag? 

Even worse for liberal women apparently. They want real men who can bring it. Not some pssssy liberal man who's afraid of guns or motorized vehicles. 

You're an idiot who has no clue what's going on in the real world.   Turn off your computer, leave your mom's basement, try living for a change.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gas said:

You're an idiot who has no clue what's going on in the real world.   Turn off your computer, leave your mom's basement, try living for a change.

Go vote again for your favorite pedo.

4 hours ago, gas said:

What up Gas, I see you Cuz! 

You seem very triggered by this post. Perhaps you're with a miserable Liberal Woman who passed her miserableness onto you. For that, I am sorry that you're with a Liberal Woman. I can only imagine your pain. 😢

Maybe if you weren't so feminine you'd have a hot Conservative Woman who knows how to keep her Man happy 😊

15 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I date 90's liberals, you know the ones that thought abortion should be safe legal and rare, illegal immigration wasn't a good thing, war was bad and we shouldn't get involved, that its cool to be gay and all that but dont bring that sh1t around our kids and have weekly parades and months

so basically everything I just stated makes you conservative today, so I guess I only date conservative women

yeah. I mean i know Maximum champion and  toiletfoam  are purposely over the top and hopefully not dumb enough to think that every "liberal" woman fits their funny descriptions. Don't get me wrong, the descriptions fit certain liberal nut jobs completely 

I guess because I don't care that much about politics and don't let it narrate my life, I don't really worry if someone is conservative, liberal, republican, democrat, yada yada. I can't see myself dating anyone long term whose life is defined by any of those categories. 

in 2020 I broke it off with a hot blonde polish girl with an amazing rack because the closer we got to the election, all of her text messages were memes and about hunter biden. I couldn't have a convo without her moaning about Biden. ... and I voted for Trump 

I'm currently casually dating a liberal. She knows I don't like sleepy joe and voted for Trump. Not a long term fit but it hasn't stopped us from having fun dates and good sex. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

I married one. She’s so liberal that she hates Biden more than Trump. :shocking: 

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

yeah. I mean i know Maximum champion and  toiletfoam  are purposely over the top and hopefully not dumb enough to think that every "liberal" woman fits their funny descriptions. Don't get me wrong, the descriptions fit certain liberal nut jobs completely 

I guess because I don't care that much about politics and don't let it narrate my life, I don't really worry if someone is conservative, liberal, republican, democrat, yada yada. I can't see myself dating anyone long term whose life is defined by any of those categories. 

in 2020 I broke it off with a hot blonde polish girl with an amazing rack because the closer we got to the election, all of her text messages were memes and about hunter biden. I couldn't have a convo without her moaning about Biden. ... and I voted for Trump 

I'm currently casually dating a liberal. She knows I don't like sleepy joe and voted for Trump. Not a long term fit but it hasn't stopped us from having fun dates and good sex. :dunno:

thats where I am at, women don't even follow politics so they aren't really educated on the landscape.

its only the extremes on both sides I would eliminate, if I date someone who can have an actual logical discussion and is a liberal thats fine, if it turns into a TDS situation im gone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MDC said:

I married one. She’s so liberal that she hates Biden more than Trump. :shocking: 

liberals should hate biden, Trump is more liberal than Biden anyways

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

liberals should hate biden, Trump is more liberal than Biden anyways

She hates them both but finds Trump amusing, like a clown. 🤡 

15 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

For this place?

Let’s just settle for ever having dated any woman.

Bunch of fockin incels :lol:

a couple of people come to mind. 

15 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

The Polish girl's email being what, again? 🤔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no wonder she married you

I make her laugh. Sometimes outside of the bedroom. :( 

• Haha 1

So a liberal chick says liberal men aren’t masculine and some here get offended. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So a liberal chick says liberal men aren’t masculine and some here get offended. Lol. 

That is really funny. 

16 hours ago, gas said:

So do you tape or tuck? From your sissy boy tantrum I'm guessing you tape. 😁

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

What comes first, being liberal or being ghey? 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

What comes first, being liberal or being ghey? 

It's simultaneous, it happens the second they plop out of that smelly, hairy, pieced Liberal psssy. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It's simultaneous, it happens the second they plop out of that smelly, hairy, pieced Liberal psssy. 

Otherwise known as a pimpledoosh....

No but my good friend is a lib.  We rip on each other all the time.  Fun guy.  We arent dumb enough to let politics roon our friendship