Fireballer

Key Bridge in Baltimore struck by ship-collapses

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I like the ones that re-post morons from the internet so they feel smart. 

Like this? 😐

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Biden is the president; his being mentioned is relevant.

Your bringing Trump into it (with your typical dehumanization attempt of "Clownzo") is an obsession.

I would hope you could see the difference, but I doubt it. :( 

This P.O.S. motherfocker is selling Clownzo Bibles at $60 a pop. That's like exponentially more than one could buy a Bible at a bookstore or online. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trump-selling-60-god-bless-usa-bibles-ahead-easter

He's using the Bible to draw attention to himself AND make money off it.

God is going to gut him crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler on judgment day.

But go ahead and keep sucking his cack.

🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This P.O.S. motherfocker is selling Clownzo Bibles at $60 a pop. That's like exponentially more than one could buy a Bible at a bookstore or online. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/donald-trump-selling-60-god-bless-usa-bibles-ahead-easter

God is going to gut him crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler on judgment day.

🤣

Yeah, this changed my mind about your TDS. Seek help. :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, this changed my mind about your TDS. Seek help. :(

Weak deflection. He's selling Clownzo Bibles at jacked-up prices to make money and bring attention to himself.

This is seriously focked up, and his evangelical cultists will snap it right up.

Here's a doosh who doesn't go to church, doesn't give a shat about religion and checks so many sin boxes it's ridiculous: adultery, wrath, gluttony, greed, etc.

TDS applies to you, being so focking deranged you can't see this asshat for who he is, a false-prophet narcissist wanna-be autocrat with a country-destroying agenda that you load up into a bulb syringe and squirt up into your ass.

Good luch with that, boyo.

God bless Donald Trump for spreading the good news. 

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Weak deflection. He's selling Clownzo Bibles at jacked-up prices to make money and bring attention to himself.

This is seriously focked up, and his evangelical cultists will snap it right up.

Here's a doosh who doesn't go to church, doesn't give a shat about religion and checks so many sin boxes it's ridiculous: adultery, wrath, gluttony, greed, etc.

TDS applies to you, being so focking deranged you can't see this asshat for who he is, a false-prophet narcissist wanna-be autocrat with a country-destroying agenda that you load up into a bulb syringe and squirt up into your ass.

Good luch with that, boyo.

You know this is a thread about the Baltimore bridge collapsing, right? 

You are no better than Seafoam injecting his Biden kid sniffing kids in irrelevant places.

Seek help. :(

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

This Bible is the greatest Bible ever translated. King James? He's a bum. NIV? Never use it. I'm telling you, you're going to want the Donald Trump Bible. 

We really overhauled a lot of the outdated advice from Leviticus and replaced it with modern passages from the Art of the Deal. You'll find artists like Hank Williams Jr, Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Kanye West have been added to Psalms. I love me some Kanye. And Hey! Hey! I personally wrote twenty new Proverbs myself. Twenty new Proverbs! Imagine that! Thank You very much.

We even got Ric Flair to contribute some Proverbs too.

Whoo! Hoo! Ric Flair everybody!

Best Bible ever. You're going to like it. Only $60. Can you believe that? Only $60. I told the publisher, I said that I ought to charge $100,000,000 for it but they said, "Sir. No, sir. $60 is good enough." 

Can you believe that? Only $60.

They make great gifts too. Great Gifts. I gave a signed copy to Hillary Clinton just last week. Yes! Crooked Hillary has a copy. You're also going to want five or six of them to give to all your Democrat friends too not just the Republican ones.

Great Bible. Great Bible. The Best. Amen.

47 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This Bible is the greatest Bible ever translated. King James? He's a bum. NIV? Never use it. I'm telling you, you're going to want the Donald Trump Bible. 

We really overhauled a lot of the outdated advice from Leviticus and replaced it with modern passages from the Art of the Deal. You'll find artists like Hank Williams Jr, Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Kanye West have been added to Psalms. I love me some Kanye. And Hey! Hey! I personally wrote twenty new Proverbs myself. Twenty new Proverbs! Imagine that! Thank You very much.

We even got Ric Flair to contribute some Proverbs too.

Whoo! Hoo! Ric Flair everybody!

Best Bible ever. You're going to like it. Only $60. Can you believe that? Only $60. I told the publisher, I said that I ought to charge $100,000,000 for it but they said, "Sir. No, sir. $60 is good enough." 

Can you believe that? Only $60.

They make great gifts too. Great Gifts. I gave a signed copy to Hillary Clinton just last week. Yes! Crooked Hillary has a copy. You're also going to want five or six of them to give to all your Democrat friends too not just the Republican ones.

Great Bible. Great Bible. The Best. Amen.

Yessir. Biden is one of those craps you take where it's all hard and painful when it finally comes out.

But if the far-right evangelicals see this move as something they support because they perceive this clown as an instrument of God, well that's on them.

He's using Christianity to further his own agenda.

God has a special place in hell for him. He's not a Christian. He's false prophet, as I've said all along.

He'd pimp the Bible to make money for his mounting legal fees.

Focking sick-ass motherfocker.

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Focking sick-ass motherfocker.

This sums up the Biden Presidency

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Biden is the president; his being mentioned is relevant.

Your bringing Trump into it (with your typical dehumanization attempt of "Clownzo") is an obsession.

I would hope you could see the difference, but I doubt it. :( 

Fair (and agree that saying “Clownzo” is super cringe), but you have to admit you see the irony in calling Biden a narcissist meanwhile supporting probably the biggest narcissist to ever run for President.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Fair (and agree that saying “Clownzo” is super cringe), but you have to admit you see the irony in calling Biden a narcissist meanwhile supporting probably the biggest narcissist to ever run for President.

I prefer capability over worries about "narcissism.". 

Trump wins hands down. :thumbsup:

32 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I prefer capability over worries about "narcissism.". 

Trump wins hands down. :thumbsup:

Absofockinglutely...... I mean, its easier for me.....I have seen the important distinctions between good and bad leaders......and I know the disaster of a bad leader, such as Joe Biden......Biden is the kind of guy who gets you killed.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Absofockinglutely...... I mean, its easier for me.....I have seen the important distinctions between good and bad leaders......and I know the disaster of a bad leader, such as Joe Biden......Biden is the kind of guy who gets you killed.

While Trump is the kind of guy who starts World War 3, which gets everyone killed. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

While Trump is the kind of guy who starts World War 3, which gets everyone killed. 

Incorrect, based on the evidence, given the peace enjoyed while Trump was in office vs the chaos with Biden, no sir, you are allowing your hate for the man to dictate your position....and that too is dangerous.

• Thanks 1

GC 2020: Ermagawd our cities are on fire death and destruction! 😱 🔥 

GC 2024: Member all that peace and quiet when Trump was in office? 💕 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

GC 2020: Ermagawd our cities are on fire death and destruction! 😱 🔥 

GC 2024: Member all that peace and quiet when Trump was in office? 💕 

Look at you.....trying to conflate the world with the violence of liberals domestically..... sometimes you are too cute.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe I missed something, but what does my pointing out Rusty's TDS in a Baltimore bridge thread have to do with Biden and narcissism? :dunno: 

Also FWIW, I've called Trump a narcissist plenty of times here.  :thumbsup: 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Look at you.....trying to conflate the world with the violence of liberals domestically..... sometimes you are too cute.....

Biden is responsible for violence in Russia and Israel but Trump isn’t responsible for violence in US cities and the Capitol. Also drone strikes are peaceful. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

Biden is responsible for violence in Russia and Israel but Trump isn’t responsible for violence in US cities and the Capitol. Also drone strikes are peaceful. :thumbsup: 

Well of course.......liberals are going to be violent, we accept this.....to blame the President seems odd....though.....you are only too happy to blame the President for January 6th.....🤔   Nevermind, asking you to not be hypocritical would be like asking you not to breathe....  🤭

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maybe I missed something, but what does my pointing out Rusty's TDS in a Baltimore bridge thread have to do with Biden and narcissism? :dunno: 

Also FWIW, I've called Trump a narcissist plenty of times here.  :thumbsup: 

Maybe you missed the post that Rusty first responded to with his TDS

Just now, RLLD said:

Well of course.......liberals are going to be violent, we accept this.....to blame the President seems odd....though.....you are only too happy to blame the President for January 6th.....🤔   Nevermind, asking you to not be hypocritical would be like asking you not to breathe....  🤭

Well, Don did convince those morons that the election was stolen, which got at least one of them shot, so the line between his lies and a dead rube isn’t much of a stretch. 

:dunno: 

33 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Incorrect, based on the evidence, given the peace enjoyed while Trump was in office vs the chaos with Biden, no sir, you are allowing your hate for the man to dictate your position....and that too is dangerous.

So you don't think that Trump's position of letting Russia have Ukraine and then march across Europe will result in a possible world war?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Meh.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

So you don't think that Bidens allowing Russia to attack Ukraine when he could have head it off before hand and then march across Europe will result in a possible world war?

Fixed that for you...   Biden owns the global mess he created, now dont get me wrong, I have been able to make alot of money off of Biden, the guy is predictably incompetent.....well, the staff behind the scenes actually running things are at least.....and money can be made....

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well, Don did convince those morons that the election was stolen, which got at least one of them shot, so the line between his lies and a dead rube isn’t much of a stretch. 

:dunno: 

Oh....so you think that Donny boy was able to convince people the election was stolen, and therefore is culpable for any outcomes resulting from his opinion....right?

11 embassies evacuated under Biden. A new record. 

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe you missed the post that Rusty first responded to with his TDS

Gotcha.  I should have gone back and reread the exchange before commenting, sorry.  :cheers: 

Just now, RLLD said:

Fixed that for you...   Biden owns the global mess he created, now dont get me wrong, I have been able to make alot of money off of Biden, the guy is predictably incompetent.....well, the staff behind the scenes actually running things are at least.....and money can be made....

So you think it's a lie that Trump said Putin can do whatever he wants to NATO countries that don't pay their 2%?

Follow up, what would Trump have done to prevent Putin from invading Ukraine?

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So you think it's a lie that Trump said Putin can do whatever he wants to NATO countries that don't pay their 2%?

1. Another example of the Left interpreting Trump's intentions through their TDS.  Trump was trying to get other NATO countries to stop being deadbeats (which they were) and pay their focking share (which they did, increasingly anyway).

2. The point was the Putin did nothing while Trump was in office.  It was only after Biden took over, and botched the Afghanistan withdrawal, that Putin moved.  You are free to convince yourself that those things are unrelated; if so, nothing I say will change your mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Of course not, I am also not stupid enough to think it wasnt hyperbole for the sake of election season.....not unlike Harris calling Biden a racist.....but apparently you only take people literally based on their party affiliation....

We will never know what Trump would have done, and that is exactly why Putin waited until a weakling was in office.....

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh....so you think that Donny boy was able to convince people the election was stolen, and therefore is culpable for any outcomes resulting from his opinion....right?

I’d say it was shared responsibility: Partly on Don for lying about muh fraud and party on the stupids who believed him and lacked self control. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

1. Another example of the Left interpreting Trump's intentions through their TDS.  Trump was trying to get other NATO countries to stop being deadbeats (which they were) and pay their focking share (which they did, increasingly anyway).

2. The point was the Putin did nothing while Trump was in office.  It was only after Biden took over, and botched the Afghanistan withdrawal, that Putin moved.  You are free to convince yourself that those things are unrelated; if so, nothing I say will change your mind.

This is where you lose all credibility

1. Trump said he "would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell they want" to NATO countries that didn't spend enough on defense.  He said this a month ago.  You're going to try and tell us that what he actually meant was that he is encouraging countries to spend on defense?  For reelz?  You don't think that's dangerous?

2. If you can't even tell me what Trump would have done to prevent Russia from invading Ukraine, then the answer is nothing.  Or even try and explain what Afghanistan has to do with Ukraine?  You can't even defend your thought process here.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course not, I am also not stupid enough to think it wasnt hyperbole for the sake of election season.....not unlike Harris calling Biden a racist.....but apparently you only take people literally based on their party affiliation....

We will never know what Trump would have done, and that is exactly why Putin waited until a weakling was in office.....

OK so it was just hyperbole. 🤣 

If Trump is so strong, andd Biden is a weakling, why is Biden fighting Putin while Trump wants to let Putin have Ukraine?  Do you even think about what you're saying?

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d say it was shared responsibility: Partly on Don for lying about muh fraud and party on the stupids who believed him and lacked self control. 

Just want to ensure we have common ground, when a president speaks and then people do something bad......we attribute this to that person.....as a rule....right?

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

OK so it was just hyperbole. 🤣 

It is THIS that makes you and yours look so silly....just like the "bloodbath" thing and so many others. You are so caught up in your need to hate.....to hate the person.....you fall victim to this every time.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

This is where you lose all credibility

1. Trump said he "would encourage Russia to do whatever the hell they want" to NATO countries that didn't spend enough on defense.  He said this a month ago.  You're going to try and tell us that what he actually meant was that he is encouraging countries to spend on defense?  For reelz?  You don't think that's dangerous?

2. If you can't even tell me what Trump would have done to prevent Russia from invading Ukraine, then the answer is nothing.  Or even try and explain what Afghanistan has to do with Ukraine?  You can't even defend your thought process here.

1. For reelz. :lol: In your movie, Trump is evil incarnate, so he isn't doing a Trumpy "art of the deal," instead, he really really wants Putin to invade a bunch of other countries in Europe.  You probably are in the pile of Leftists who skipped the context of his "I'm going to be a dictator, on day one only" comment as "OMGZ he said he wants to be a dictator!"

2. An 8 year old can figure out the thought process, but you can't, so I'll help.  Biden is weak and debilitated; I posted during the last election that he clearly was in cognitive decline.  Putin fancies himself a super alpha and has no respect for weakness.  Afghanistan showed Biden's ineptitude in military situations, and he moved on Ukraine.  Alternatively, in your world I guess, Putin respected and feared that Biden might go Corn Pop on his ass, but said fock it and invaded anyway.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Just want to ensure we have common ground, when a president speaks and then people do something bad......we attribute this to that person.....as a rule....right?

I think the line between what the POTUS said and the result needs to be clear. For example, Don lied about muh fraud and a lot of dummies bought it. A small handful of low self control dummies stormed the Capitol because of it, one of whom got herself shot during this toddler tantrum.

The A to B is pretty clear. :thumbsup: