Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Ronna McDaniel Won't Work at NBC

5 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. Equating what Trump did via the courts, media, political infrastructure in states, lawyers and loyalists, to what occured on J6, with embittered people making simple statements is the stuff of jaded partisan fever dreams. There is no comparison. Stating that there is shows at best a misunderstanding of the truth. Or in your case, an outright refusal to accept facts that are inconvenient for your belief system.

Now that is some serious irony......😄

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. Equating what Trump did via the courts, media, political infrastructure in states, lawyers and loyalists, to what occured on J6, with embittered people making simple statements is the stuff of jaded partisan fever dreams. There is no comparison. Stating that there is shows at best a misunderstanding of the truth. Or in your case, an outright refusal to accept facts that are inconvenient for your belief system.

LoL, sure, it's (D)different when it's your side.

What a pathetic statement but, it's expected.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤡

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Reality said:

If that's actually your stance, they wouldn't be able to hire anybody on either political spectrum.

That is indeed my stance. If you lost a sh1t ton of recounts and 62 lawsuits and you’ve been federally indicted for trying to steal an election, and you still claim you didn’t lose the election, or you’re a mouthpiece for said person and don’t repudiate those stances, then yes, you’re a no-go imo

HTH!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That is indeed my stance. If you lost a sh1t ton of recounts and 62 lawsuits and you’ve been federally indicted for trying to steal an election, and you still claim you didn’t lose the election, or you’re a mouthpiece for said person and don’t repudiate those stances, then yes, you’re a no-go imo

HTH!

3 hours ago, Reality said:

It's cool, we get it.

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

HTH!

"Lawyer" who doesn't know that an indictment isn't worth the paper it's written on, that one of our main legal principles is innocent until proven guilty.  Such a fake lawyer. 

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

It's unfortunate that the right side of the aisle is so beholden to one scummy individual that they now no longer recognize truth from lie, fact from fiction, news from infotainment. Any news org willing to hire a prominent election denier for their "political insight" should rightly have their news bona fides questioned. NBC corrected a big mistake here. Good for them.

@Fnord ever so the King of Irony.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

LOL, you beat me to it.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

"Lawyer" who doesn't know that an indictment isn't worth the paper it's written on, that one of our main legal principles is innocent until proven guilty.  Such a fake lawyer. 

I’ve never had a grand jury determine there was probable cause to charge me with 92 felony counts.

Have you?

This is the news outlet that once had Tim Russert as it’s leading political voice. Quite the fall.  

• Like 1

Jimmy Dore and Glen Greenwald have been on Fox plenty of times. I don’t recall any hissy fits. 

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

He's proud of the fact that his side has turned us into a Banana Republic.

His record on legal topics around these parts speaks for itself. It's the opposite of good, just decades of legal stupidity.

This is the real life version of liberals here mashing the report button to get someone banned. No wonder Squidly and Gutterboy approve. 

10 hours ago, RLLD said:

Keep in mind that modern Liberalism is a religion, a radicalized one.   This behavior is consistent with examples elsewhere when infidels dare to not fall in line with religious edicts and positions.....

Petulant fawking children with a self righteous entitlement syndrome that believe they are and will become better than all, and if they cannot, claim they are victims of the ones who disagree, whether it’s or is not truth. 

Just shut the fawk up and enjoy your miserable existence and enjoy your own misery.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’ve never had a grand jury determine there was probable cause to charge me with 92 felony counts.

Have you?

I've never run for President and had to deal with a coordinated legal effort trying to prevent me from doing so.  Have you?   Doesn't change the fact that an indictment doesn't mean sh*t.  Good to see the lawfare is having it's intended effect on you though, "Counselor." 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

He's proud of the fact that his side has turned us into a Banana Republic.

His record on legal topics around these parts speaks for itself. It's the opposite of good, just decades of legal stupidity.

Google Howard Kieffer lawyer, and that's Worms.

20 hours ago, RLLD said:

20 hours ago, Reality said:

16 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

@Fnord ever so the King of Irony.

What irony? The rights' whole political worldview revolves around Donald Trump. Name an individual on the left that's remotely comparable. One that has:

• been indicted on dozens of counts.
  • had his supporters attack the Capitol during election certification.
  • contradicted his current positions with his entire personal history up until entering politics, positions which his followers absolutely adore him for.
  • even joked about being a dictator, or been complimentary of one.
  • been impeached
  • been impeached a second time
  • taken over the entire party apparatus
  • siphoned tens of millions of dollars of their supporters donations to pay their massive legal bills.
  • had to be given multiple gag orders in court cases so there's less likelihood of his supporters harassing or targeting jurors, lawyers, and court officials
  • maintained ardent support despite all of the above and frankly much, much more

None. There are none. There will be none. Trump is a unicorn. And the party of "patriots, freedom, and law & order" willingly contorts itself to his whims. You can equivocate and whatabout until your keyboard breaks, but you can't legitimately accuse me of irony on this front when there is no comparison. I'm not claiming that MSM is without fault, and I'm certainly not a Biden or DNC fanboy. But the MSM is much tougher on Biden than you give them credit for, and much, much tougher on Biden than RWM is on Trump;  for whom they do little other than run interference and make excuses.

40 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What irony? The rights' whole political worldview revolves around Donald Trump. Name an individual on the left that's remotely comparable. One that has:

• contradicted his current positions with his entire personal history up until entering politics, positions which his followers absolutely adore him for.
  • been impeached
  • siphoned tens of millions of dollars of their supporters donations to pay their massive legal bills.
  • had to be given multiple gag orders in court cases so there's less likelihood of his supporters harassing or targeting jurors, lawyers, and court officials
  • maintained ardent support despite all of the above and frankly much, much more

None. There are none. There will be none. Trump is a unicorn. And the party of "patriots, freedom, and law & order" willingly contorts itself to his whims. You can equivocate and whatabout until your keyboard breaks, but you can't legitimately accuse me of irony on this front when there is no comparison. I'm not claiming that MSM is without fault, and I'm certainly not a Biden or DNC fanboy. But the MSM is much tougher on Biden than you give them credit for, and much, much tougher on Biden than RWM is on Trump;  for whom they do little other than run interference and make excuses.

Corrupt DAs and Kangaroo courts around the world find all kinds of reasons to charge people with stuff to get rid of them.  You new to the world?  You just believe EVERYTHING they tell you?

• Like 1

Trump is a lion. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump is a lion. 

Did you feel ghey typing that? :lol:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Did you feel ghey typing that? :lol:

I felt a chuckle on the guarantee of triggering cucks. 

50 minutes ago, Fnord said:

• been impeached

We get it bud, it's (D)ifferent when it's your side.

No need to explain further.

😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

• been impeached

The irony is that the left is THE source for "outright refusal to accept facts that are inconvenient for your belief system"

The recent treatment of Ronna exemplifies this....

Your behaviors, and those of your ideological leaders, assumes you are the only intelligence and anything you believe can be the only truth.  It is absolutely arrogance and narcissism.   You label opposition ideas and people as "evil" because you assume that thing that all totalitarians assume, you have the only answers..... 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

• been impeached

I don't know if it's sad or funny that you actually believe the total trash you posted.

The lefts whole worldview doesn’t revolve around Donald Trump? Lol.  Now that’s funny.  Well done Fnord. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

The irony is that the left is THE source for "outright refusal to accept facts that are inconvenient for your belief system"

The recent treatment of Ronna exemplifies this....

Your behaviors, and those of your ideological leaders, assumes you are the only intelligence and anything you believe can be the only truth.  It is absolutely arrogance and narcissism.   You label opposition ideas and people as "evil" because you assume that thing that all totalitarians assume, you have the only answers..... 

Link to where I stated any of the above? Who are my ideological leaders, since you presume to know so much about me?

I don't assume anyone is evil, including Trump. I don't assume I'm right about everything; I have opinions and beliefs that are biased, like anyone else. I'm not even talking about IDEAS, like you want to twist it into.

I'm talking about years of documented evidence pointing to Trump's corruption, and the absolute inability of MAGA to contend with the reality of it. It's ignored, brushed off, defended at every step. I'm fine with investigating Biden and everyone else. Impeach and remove him, IDGAF. It's the ridiculous equivocation from you lot that is insane, using the justification of "Dems do it, so we can too." There are plenty of crooked, insane democrats. The Democratic party is a steaming shitstain, I dont trust them, the leaders of the "woke progressive" paradigm are hopelessly out of touch. But I voted for Biden and unfortunately will do so again, because of MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE that point to Trump being a complete disaster. There is NO liberal equivalent to it, not individually, and certainly not on Trump’s scale. Comparing Trump and Biden in this regard is like comparing a baseball player that spent a couple years in single- A with Barry Bonds.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't know if it's sad or funny that you actually believe the total trash you posted.

Care to elaborate, or just gonna make a quick drive by comment and bail?

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The lefts whole worldview doesn’t revolve around Donald Trump? Lol.  Now that’s funny.  Well done Fnord. 

Where do you come up with this based on my posts?

25 minutes ago, Fnord said:

But I voted for Biden and unfortunately will do so again, because of MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE that point to Trump being a complete disaster.

90% of those mountains of evidence are Democrat creations.... speaking of both impeachments, all lawsuits, the Russian Collusion nonsense, "insurrection", "good people on both sides,"  "bloodbath" and the stream of hyperventilating that occurs every day on MSM.

We've already seen what Trump Presidency is like: significantly better than the current one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Where do you come up with this based on my posts?

I based it on your post saying the rights whole world view is based on Trump, as if the lefts isn’t. Also, you ever heard of never Trumpers? The people on the right on the Jan 6 committee? The right is the one with divergent views, and it’s not all about Trump. Somehow never Trumpers can still get elected. Let someone on the left get out of line and see what happens to them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

@Fnord getting roasted like a pig on a spigot.  Good Lord, stop the fight!

Daily routine. Liberals getting trounced....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That says nothing about my "ideological leaders." 

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Dude, nowhere have I said any of what you claim here. This is you reading way too far into my statements, which seems to happen a lot around here. You can believe I'm arrogant and narcissistic, IDGAF; but I'm not making claims like anything you state above. That is the opposite of my stance on pretty much anything. I have few, if any answers, and can't think of any people or ideologies that I would call "evil."

You're a decent dude but right now you're full of shite.

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Dude, nowhere have I said any of what you claim here. This is you reading way too far into my statements, which seems to happen a lot around here. You can believe I'm arrogant and narcissistic, IDGAF; but I'm not making claims like anything you state above. That is the opposite of my stance on pretty much anything. I have few, if any answers, and can't think of any people or ideologies that I would call "evil."

😆

15 hours ago, Fnord said:

Care to elaborate, or just gonna make a quick drive by comment and bail?

Sure.

Your exact words:

"Trump is  a unicorn. And the party of "patriots, freedom, and law & order" willingly contorts itself to his whims. You can equivocate and whatabout until your keyboard breaks, but you can't legitimately accuse me of irony on this front when there is no comparison."

You basically said 'I'm arbitrarily setting a bar of corruption and lying that I'm ok with and then arbitrarily put Trump beyond that bar, so that you can't dispute me.  Then, I'm going to call you out on a "what-about-ism", before you even respond."

You believe everything you typed so much that you can't even see that you're a complete hypocrite. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Fnord said:

I posted where you stated what I quoted....   :dunno:

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sure.

Your exact words:

"Trump is  a unicorn. And the party of "patriots, freedom, and law & order" willingly contorts itself to his whims. You can equivocate and whatabout until your keyboard breaks, but you can't legitimately accuse me of irony on this front when there is no comparison."

You basically said 'I'm arbitrarily setting a bar of corruption and lying that I'm ok with and then arbitrarily put Trump beyond that bar, so that you can't dispute me.  Then, I'm going to call you out on a "what-about-ism", before you even respond."

You believe everything you typed so much that you can't even see that you're a complete hypocrite. 

Perfect!  🏆

On 3/27/2024 at 3:02 PM, IGotWorms said:

Have you?

Not yet.  Maybe someday.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Not yet.  Maybe someday.

Just run for President as a Republican....

• Thanks 1