thegeneral

AZ Brings Back 160 Year Old Abortion Ban

23 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I rarely agree with Tim, but in this instance I do.  This will galvanize the left.  Those pushing these bans are not interested in the Republican party prevailing in the fall.  They are single issue voters who will cut off their nose to spite their face.  They have waited too long for this opportunity to hold their water now.  They can't look down the road and see that any victory they get right now will be undone after the next election.

The question is will Biden do something equally as noteworthy to piss off his base to balance this out.  He well may as he is dumber than dirt, but between this and buying votes with student loan debt reassignment away from those students he may well get some momentum going which could only be stopped by a terrorist attack by folks who came in through the open border.  

Four more years of either Biden or Trump ought to have this country ready for some real revolutionary changes.  Sad that we have come to a place where our option is going to be between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

Biden’s reckoning is going to be his support for Israel.

Trump’s will be Roe.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Biden’s reckoning is going to be his support for Israel.

Trump’s will be Roe.

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What I’m saying is, those people don’t really want it. Not outside of Mississippi and Alabama anyway. Electorally that will be very bad for the Rs, and good, because fock em

Why do you even care? No one is ever going to want a baby with your ugly ass anyways 🤷🏻

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I rarely agree with Tim, but in this instance I do.  This will galvanize the left.  Those pushing these bans are not interested in the Republican party prevailing in the fall.  They are single issue voters who will cut off their nose to spite their face.  They have waited too long for this opportunity to hold their water now.  They can't look down the road and see that any victory they get right now will be undone after the next election.

The question is will Biden do something equally as noteworthy to piss off his base to balance this out.  He well may as he is dumber than dirt, but between this and buying votes with student loan debt reassignment away from those students he may well get some momentum going which could only be stopped by a terrorist attack by folks who came in through the open border.  

Four more years of either Biden or Trump ought to have this country ready for some real revolutionary changes.  Sad that we have come to a place where our option is going to be between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

Truthfully I’m less confident than I pretend. Biden has been handed a gift here but if he and the Democrats can find a way to screw this up rest assured they will. 

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why do you even care? No one is ever going to want a baby with your ugly ass anyways 🤷🏻

Should’ve told that to my ex wife!

Another example of pulling up some archaic law and misusing it....

I see that this time its impacting the favored ideology of Democrats....so they suddenly care.

Here were are, in one of those places where your malleable morality allow us to stand side--side,  I agree that this move is bullsh!t

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Another example of pulling up some archaic law and misusing it....

I see that this time its impacting the favored ideology of Democrats....so they suddenly care.

Here were are, in one of those places where your malleable morality allow us to stand side--side,  I agree that this move is bullsh!t

I knew this was Democrats fault! :D:D 🤭 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why lie? When you know that is not what I posted.  Stop lying dude..... SMH

Execution after birth, are there baby firing squads or is it a little electric chair?

I seriously cannot understand the ignorance of republicans on this issue. If you are against abortion, then your voters, if they agree,  will not get abortions.

Who still will? Democrats. So why would republicans care if democrats have abortions. They should WANT democrats to have abortions. When they see what these alphabet soup freaks look like they should be encouraging it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I seriously cannot understand the ignorance of republicans on this issue. If you are against abortion, then your voters, if they agree,  will not get abortions.

Who still will? Democrats. So why would republicans care if democrats have abortions. They should WANT democrats to have abortions. When they see what these alphabet soup freaks look like they should be encouraging it.

This exactly. And every republican politician will get his mistress an abortion anyways

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why lie? When you know that is not what I posted.  Stop lying dude..... SMH

Stop it. 😂 

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hypocrite much?

Say it ain't so Massa 😂 

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Cause they are all fake.   Red , and Blue same insane team, and people vote for it.  Shame. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hypocriting again I see?

DID Y'ALL PEDOCRATS FORGET WHAT YOUR MASSA SAID? 

What???? Say what Joe? Your Liberal Followers will be so upset. 

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Cause they are all fake.   Red , and Blue same insane team, and people vote for it.  Shame. 

Agreed. There are actually a few that care about the country and want to do what is best but the majority are in there to steal as much $ as they can. 

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Agreed. There are actually a few that care about the country and want to do what is best but the majority are in there to steal as much $ as they can. 

Agreed, and it’s so sad.  

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hypocriting again I see?

DID Y'ALL PEDOCRATS FORGET WHAT YOUR MASSA SAID? 

This is what is happening today. The choices are pretty clear and now thanks to Trump SC picks people have to vote it out in each State. 

What AZ is doing sounds insane.

I don't think this will turn out well for team red tie and you can see that in Don quickly pivoting. Won’t be long before he’s blaming someone else in front of certain crowds 😂

Without abortion, Arizona will now have the lowest murder rate in the US.  Thank you Jesus 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s the pendulum. Some states have abortion up to birth. No questions asked 

What state has abortion up until birth no questions asked?

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s the pendulum. Some states have abortion up to birth. No questions asked 

Old enough to crown, old enough to put down? 

59 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Who are you voting for, weepaws?

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What state has abortion up until birth no questions asked?

colorado

Abortion is legal in Colorado at all stages of pregnancy. There are no term restrictions as to when a pregnancy can be terminated.

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

colorado

Abortion is legal in Colorado at all stages of pregnancy. There are no term restrictions as to when a pregnancy can be terminated.

This is my view as to how it should be. 

Late term abortions are extremely rare. Nobody gets one for convenience purposes or because they simply changed their mind. It happens when the life of the mother is at risk, or the baby is brain dead due to hydrocephalus or something similar. These decisions are between the pregnant woman and her doctor and the state, IMO, should not interfere. 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

colorado

Where is the part where they don't ask you any questions?

2 hours ago, MDC said:

If only democrats wouldn’t point out that the republicans are severely restricting access to reproductive healthcare 🤣

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Where is the part where they don't ask you any questions?

Exactly. Apparently women can still get an abortion at nine months with no questions asked, even if they are going into labor.

Why are people freaking out this is happening?  This is exactly the way the SCOTUS ruled. 

AZ has the signatures for a ballot measure to change their constitution.  It will be decided by the people of AZ.  

:dunno:

Oh right. Scream at the sky liberals, never mind.  

52 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Late term abortions are extremely rare. Nobody gets one for convenience purposes or because they simply changed their mind. It happens when the life of the mother is at risk, or the baby is brain dead due to hydrocephalus or something similar. These decisions are between the pregnant woman and her doctor and the state, IMO, should not interfere. 

why does the state or government have any say at all?

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Something similar like losing a job, or being poor.  Some people can't find a ride. Or their life is just too chaotic.  Per HuffPo, that's one of yours. 

Women who get later abortions are often facing harrowing circumstances, such as severe fetal abnormalities or a pregnancy that puts their own life at risk. Studies have shown that factors like rape, disruptive life events like losing a job, and living below the poverty line are all linked to later abortion. Poorer women might struggle to come up with the money for a procedure and transportation, for example, while “life chaos” prevents women from getting care earlier.

20 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Why are people freaking out this is happening?  This is exactly the way the SCOTUS ruled. 

AZ has the signatures for a ballot measure to change their constitution.  It will be decided by the people of AZ.  

Oh right. Scream at the sky liberals, never mind.  

People don’t seem to like this very personal thing they have had their whole lives in many cases taken away from them.

Red tie team should be (are) the ones freaking out. People don’t want this and they have been voting accordingly. Huge loser for them. 

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

People don’t seem to like this very personal thing they have had their whole lives in many cases taken away from them.

Red tie team should be (are) the ones freaking out. People don’t want this and they have been voting accordingly. Huge loser for them. 

Then what's the problem?  It's not being taken away if they vote it through in November.  

Oh right. Scream at the sky liberals are always pissed.  

2 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Then what's the problem?  It's not being taken away if they vote it through in November.  

What would you do if something personal to you was suddenly up to be taken away? Sit on your hands and say gee whiz?

Seems pretty normal stuff here.

Big boon for Dem candidates though. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What would you do if something personal to you was suddenly up to be taken away? Sit on your hands and say gee whiz?

Seems pretty normal stuff here.

Big boon for Dem candidates though. 

If I could vote for it and am as confident as you are that it passes it wouldn't be that big of deal. Happens all the time.  

1 minute ago, Jose M said:

If I could vote for it and am as confident as you are that it passes it wouldn't be that big of deal. Happens all the time.  

Do you remember say a certain couple months of crying that ending in riots at the Capitol.

Do you remember the meltdown over the ACA?

I don’t think this is a unique liberal quality.