Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

RNC fund raising call --- 2020 election was fraudulent.

Lol. No money was raised off of the Russia collusion hoax. 

Y’all can think what you want, but well into election night, Vegas bookmakers had Joe at +600 live odds to win and Trump was -800. There’s no fuking way that they expose themselves to that degree.  No fuking way.    

In order to remain philosophically honest, since I did not hold Clinton or Abrams accountable when they did it, i will not be holding these folks accountable for voicing their opinions either

It's the playbook and it's been the trump playbook his whole life. He either wins, or he was cheated.

They spread lies about fraud going into 2016, but they won.  Then again in 2020 and when they lost, the lackeys believed it.  Despite all the recounts and audits they still inexplicably do.  And now they're saying the same thing going into 2024.  We either win, or it was stolen.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

In order to remain philosophically honest, since I did not hold Clinton or Abrams accountable when they did it, i will not be holding these folks accountable for voicing their opinions either

Imagine being so stupid or so intellectually dishonest as to compare Trump and the GOPS CONSTANT 3+ yeas of lying about a stolen election to occasional bellyaching by a couple of sore losers.

You are so childlike in how your clearly limited mind works.

SAD

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's the playbook and it's been the trump playbook his whole life. He either wins, or he was cheated.

They spread lies about fraud going into 2016, but they won.  Then again in 2020 and when they lost, the lackeys believed it.  Despite all the recounts and audits they still inexplicably do.  And now they're saying the same thing going into 2024.  We either win, or it was stolen.

The moron literally said before the 2016 primaries if he lost it was because he was cheated.

His moron, cuck, sheep cultist simply have zero critical thinking ability and follow whatever direction their master sets.

Their master is nothing but a weak, feminine, moron who accepts zero responsibility for all things that go wrong and takes all credit for when things go right.

Literally the opposite of what makes a good leader.  His child-like cultist fall in line like the sheep they are. 

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Imagine being so stupid or so intellectually dishonest as to compare Trump and the GOPS CONSTANT 3+ yeas of lying about a stolen election to occasional bellyaching by a couple of sore losers.

You are so childlike in how your clearly limited mind works.

SAD

I am aware that you  are so stupid or so intellectually dishonest that you ignore actual reported facts, and instead just lob insults because you have no argument.   You protect the powerful who harm the weak, like a coward.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I am aware that you  are so stupid or so intellectually dishonest that you ignore actual reported facts, and instead just lob insults because you have no argument.   You protect the powerful who harm the weak, like a coward.

How many times has Trump alone lied about the election being stolen vs Clinton and Abrams lying about it?

It's at least 100 - 1

So only a child like you would even attempt to compare the two.  Particularly when you add in all the other Trump cultist who have spewed the same lies for 3 years.

You my mental midget friend, literally have the critical thinking skills of a child.

I feel sorry for you. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How many times has Trump alone lied about the election being stolen vs Clinton and Abrams lying about it?

It's at least 100 - 1

So only a child like you would even attempt to compare the two.  Particularly when you add in all the other Trump cultist who have spewed the same lies for 3 years.

You my mental midget friend, literally have the critical thinking skills of a child.

I feel sorry for you. 

I hear the Bill Clinton lied, and Harry Truman as well...any other former Presidents you want to invoke to justify your defense of a liar who is actively harming millions of people living hand to mouth? Do you even care? Or are you such a sycophant that you happily sacrafice those folks to fed your insecurities?

My son used to have trouble with losing too, when he was 3. :( 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I hear the Bill Clinton lied, and Harry Truman as well...any other former Presidents you want to invoke to justify your defense of a liar who is actively harming millions of people living hand to mouth? Do you even care? Or are you such a sycophant that you happily sacrafice those folks to fed your insecurities?

Here you go with you childish deflection.  I'm starting to think you're mentally challenged too.

You compared Trump's CONSTANT lying about the election to Clinton and Abrams.

As I do with all your low IQ arguments, I destroyed it and now you're trying ot deflect to another argument altogether.

You don't fool me.  I know exactly what I'm dealing with when communicating with you.

You're a child.  Nothing more. 

Tell us again child how much better things were for folks in 2020, 2008-2010, 1990 - 1992, etc

Child

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Has any reputable source ever explained the ballot dump for Biden in the middle of the night?

Yes.  This was predicted as mail in ballots are the last to be counted in most states.

But of course you know that and just want to obscure reality to fit Trump's lies.

SAD

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Here you go with you childish deflection.  I'm starting to think you're mentally challenged too.

You compared Trump's CONSTANT lying about the election to Clinton and Abrams.

As I do with all your low IQ arguments, I destroyed it and now you're trying ot deflect to another argument altogether.

You don't fool me.  I know exactly what I'm dealing with when communicating with you.

You're a child.  Nothing more. 

Tell us again child how much better things were for folks in 2020, 2008-2010, 1990 - 1992, etc

Child

Here you go with you childish deflection.  I'm starting to think you're mentally challenged too.  You just described yourself......how you initiated the conversation

You compared Trump's CONSTANT lying about the election to Clinton and Abrams.  I am going to assume, for the moment, you are not actively lying but instead simply struggle with reading comprehension.  I said no such thing.

As I do with all your low IQ arguments, I destroyed it and now you're trying ot deflect to another argument altogether.  You have an inflated sense of self, that your childish responses certainly do not support; projecting your intellectual immaturity onto others

You don't fool me.  I know exactly what I'm dealing with when communicating with you.  I probably could fool you if I bothered to try, you fall for anything your ideological masters set down for you

You're a child.  Nothing more.   More projection, every response from you is that of a toddler demanding his ice cream cone

Tell us again child how much better things were for folks in 2020, 2008-2010, 1990 - 1992, etc  They were better, notably they were better than ever before in their lifetimes from 2016 to 2019, and will be again when the coward lying in the white house is removed...

Child  You just described yourself......how you initiated the conversation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Here you go with you childish deflection.  I'm starting to think you're mentally challenged too.  You just described yourself......how you initiated the conversation

You compared Trump's CONSTANT lying about the election to Clinton and Abrams.  I am going to assume, for the moment, you are not actively lying but instead simply struggle with reading comprehension.  I said no such thing.

As I do with all your low IQ arguments, I destroyed it and now you're trying ot deflect to another argument altogether.  You have an inflated sense of self, that your childish responses certainly do not support; projecting your intellectual immaturity onto others

You don't fool me.  I know exactly what I'm dealing with when communicating with you.  I probably could fool you if I bothered to try, you fall for anything your ideological masters set down for you

You're a child.  Nothing more.   More projection, every response from you is that of a toddler demanding his ice cream cone

Tell us again child how much better things were for folks in 2020, 2008-2010, 1990 - 1992, etc  They were better, notably they were better than ever before in their lifetimes from 2016 to 2019, and will be again when the coward lying in the white house is removed...

💥

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

LMFAO

Such a child.  Now you've changed the "these are the worst years ever" to "2016 - 2019 were better."  😂😂

And worse than being a child, you're dishonest, you lie, and you constantly try to deflect when facts destroy  your argument.

But don't worry boyo, I'll be here to remind everyone of just what a pathetic, child-like intellect you are.

You're welcome. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

My son used to have trouble with losing too, when he was 3. :( 

That's a lie. It never stops, once you have it. 

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

</endOfBeachGhey>

I haven't seen such complete destruction of a person since we dropped the bombs on Hiroshoma and Nagasaki.  Well, done, RLLD.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Such a child.  Now you've changed the "these are the worst years ever" to "2016 - 2019 were better."  😂😂

And worse than being a child, you're dishonest, you lie, and you constantly try to deflect when facts destroy  your argument.

But don't worry boyo, I'll be here to remind everyone of just what a pathetic, child-like intellect you are.

You're welcome. 

Such a child.  Now you've changed the "these are the worst years ever" to "2016 - 2019 were better."  😂😂    You just described yourself......how you initiated the conversation, I have changed nothing, again your reading comprehension seems lacking....though perhaps you are lying and misrepresenting, maybe you think every one else is as stupid as you are.

And worse than being a child, you're dishonest, you lie, and you constantly try to deflect when facts destroy  your argument. You just described yourself......at the very least you are dumb, but I think you are just being dishonest based on your systemic behavior to lie about what is posted....

But don't worry boyo, I'll be here to remind everyone of just what a pathetic, child-like intellect you are. I am perfectly content to continue this discussion as I would with any child...

You’re the reason God created the middle finger.

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yes.  This was predicted as mail in ballots are the last to be counted in most states.

But of course you know that and just want to obscure reality to fit Trump's lies.

SAD

So no proof, just conjecture?

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

So no proof, just conjecture?

What "proof" are you looking for?

Every news outlet said prior to the election, that in states where mail-in ballots are counted last, Trump would likely lead based on in-person but this lead would erode as mai-ins were counted.

I'm not sure what more "proof" you're looking for boyo. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What "proof" are you looking for?

Every news outlet said prior to the election, that in states where mail-in ballots are counted last, Trump would likely lead based on in-person but this lead would erode as mai-ins were counted.

I'm not sure what more "proof" you're looking for boyo. 

Boyo.  Thanks for proving my point.  2020 was a sham and the Biden Regime had always been illegitimately installed to destroy the Republic.  

SAD

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo.  Thanks for proving my point.  2020 was a sham and the Biden Regime had always been illegitimately installed to destroy the Republic.  

SAD

In what way was it a sham boyo?

What actual evidence do you have it was a sham?

And why can't the smartest cultist minds (hehe) manage to even win a single case in court proving it was a sham?

Seems like quite the limb you're going out there on friend. 

49 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Has any reputable source ever explained the ballot dump for Biden in the middle of the night?

No, because it didn't happen.

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The moron literally said before the 2016 primaries if he lost it was because he was cheated.

His moron, cuck, sheep cultist simply have zero critical thinking ability and follow whatever direction their master sets.

Their master is nothing but a weak, feminine, moron who accepts zero responsibility for all things that go wrong and takes all credit for when things go right.

Literally the opposite of what makes a good leader.  His child-like cultist fall in line like the sheep they are. 

Trump literally did the same thing in 2016.  Weeks before election day he made claims of widescale voter fraud and said the election was rigged.  And then he won, and he shut his mouth.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

SAD

Would you care to share the information you digested to determine PROOF of the fraud?

I’m glad the RNC is raising funds. They have to get in on the ballot harvesting and early voting. 

If I were a Biden advisor I’d tell him to try to get Trump to talk about “muh fraud” during the debates as much as possible. That’s red meat for MAGAs but everyone else sees it for the pathetic sore loserdom it is. 

50 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thanks? Since I'd rather disembowel myself with a teaspoon than subscribe to PJ Media, maybe you can link some of the studies used as the basis for the pay walled article you linked? 

It's a question that could get you censored on social media or maybe even arrested and held without trial if you ever protested about it. Despite the widespread attempt to declare the 2020 presidential election the most fair and secure election in history, large swaths of the country are not convinced and believe that the election wasn't conducted fairly at all. And according to a new study, they have good reason to feel this way.

An extensive analysis investigating the potential influence of fraudulent mail-in ballots on the 2020 election suggests that the outcome would have been markedly different if not for the substantial surge in mail-in voting.

The study from the Heartland Institute sought to assess the likely effects of fraudulent mail-in ballots, considering their impact on the results of the election. The research drew upon data derived from a December Heartland/Rasmussen survey which found that 20% of mail-in voters admitted to participating in at least one form of election fraud in 2020.

Over 43% of the votes cast in the 2020 presidential election were mail-in ballots — the largest margin in history.

The researchers took the data and subjected it to further analysis, and concluded that mail-in ballot fraud "significantly" impacted the results. The study concluded that "had the 2020 election been conducted like every national election has been over the past two centuries, wherein the vast majority of voters cast ballots in-person rather than by mail, Donald Trump would have almost certainly been re-elected." 

Ultimately, our study shows that of the 29 different scenarios presented in the paper, Trump would have won the 2020 election in all but three (when mail-in ballot fraud is limited to 1–3 percent of the ballots counted). Hence, even if the level of fraud detected in our survey (28.2 percent of all mail-in ballots) substantially overstates the actual level of fraud that occurred, Trump would likely have won the 2020 election anyway. We have no reason to believe that our survey overstated voter fraud by more than 25 percentage points, and thus, we must conclude that the best available evidence suggests that mail-in ballot fraud significantly impacted the 2020 presidential election, in favor of Joe Biden.

"In the new study, Heartland analysts say that, after reviewing the raw survey data, subjecting it to additional statistical treatment and more thorough analysis, they now believe they can conclude that 28.2 percent of respondents who voted by mail committed at least one type of behavior that is 'under most circumstances, illegal' and so potentially amounts to voter fraud," reports The Epoch Times. "A Heartland Institute research editor and research fellow who was involved in the study explained to The Epoch Times in a telephone interview that there are narrow exceptions where a surveyed behavior may be legal, like filling out a mail-in ballot on behalf of another voter if that person is blind, illiterate, or disabled, and requests assistance. However, the research fellow, Jack McPherrin, said such cases were within the margin of error and not statistically significant."

When vote tallies are adjusted for a conservative estimate of mail-in ballot fraud, 6% to 13%, Trump would have won Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin but still lost Michigan and Nevada, resulting in Trump winning 289 Electoral College votes and Biden only winning 249. A more conservative estimate of the number of fraudulent mail-in ballots (4-5%) would have resulted in a 269-269 split, but, as The Epoch Times noted, "President Trump would likely still have won because Republicans controlled more state delegations and, under a tie scenario, Congress would have voted based on the number of delegates." The researchers nevertheless expressed confidence that the level of mail-in ballot fraud was over 25%.

Of course, some dispute the study, saying that the survey it was based on was statistically meaningless because respondents not answering all questions positively doesn't necessarily mean that something illegal or fraudulent occurred.

“We know there was fraud in the 2020 election, but you can’t conclude that it was 20 percent or 10 percent or even 5 percent based on the survey because the questions that could lead to such conclusions were unclear,” Jim Womack, president of the North Carolina Election Integrity Team, told The Epoch Times.

McPherrin told the paper that while Womack made some valid points about the survey, they wouldn’t affect the study’s findings in a meaningful way.

In the end, the sad truth is that people will believe what they want to believe about the 2020 election, and sadly, there’s nothing that can be done about it now. What we need to do is implement commonsense election integrity reforms so that both sides can feel confident in the results of an election, regardless of the outcome.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thanks? Since I'd rather disembowel myself with a teaspoon than subscribe to PJ Media, maybe you can link some of the studies used as the basis for the pay walled article you linked? 

You’re an NPR sycophant as I recall. Lol. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re an NPR sycophant as I recall. Lol. 

You recall incorrectly. We're all shocked by this revelation, of course.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You recall incorrectly. We're all shocked by this revelation, of course.

Obviously, you’ve enjoyed being lied to all these years. You ought to get that checked out. 

13 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I provided a link.