Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Trial resumes Monday at 9:30 AM EST with Michael Cohen still on the witness stand)

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

When all of these charges started years ago, my hypothesis was that the intention was not to convict him, but rather to keep him in the news in negative light.  However, this doesn't seem to be working, as he continues to improve in the polls.  As such, it's possible that the new plan is to actually convict him and, possibly, push for jail time.  It's a risky plan of course, as it may create even more of a martyr effect.  But it would explain why the prosecution doesn't particularly care if the conviction holds up long term.

I try to not let myself buy into conspiracy theories, but it's getting harder and harder in this case.  

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Do libtards jerk off watching this garbage?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Apparently.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump (to Stormy): “You remind me of my daughter.” 

So effing creepy. 

thats horrible

his daughters are way hotter

at least he didn't shower with them though so theres that 

52 minutes ago, squistion said:

Did she Fock it? 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

thats horrible

his daughters are way hotter

at least he didn't shower with them though so theres that 

As far as we know.  

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump (to Stormy): “You remind me of my daughter.” 

So effing creepy. 

Yeeesh

Biden (to Ashley) 

“Bend over and grab that soap”. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden (to Ashley) 

But see you’re making that up. The difference is that this grossness (Trump) was testified to. Biden may well be a creepy guy but it’s all based on speculation. With Trump we know. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

When all of these charges started years ago, my hypothesis was that the intention was not to convict him, but rather to keep him in the news in negative light.  However, this doesn't seem to be working, as he continues to improve in the polls.  As such, it's possible that the new plan is to actually convict him and, possibly, push for jail time.  It's a risky plan of course, as it may create even more of a martyr effect.  But it would explain why the prosecution doesn't particularly care if the conviction holds up long term.

Also to hurt his ability to campaign by making him have to be in court constantly.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden (to Ashley) 

You're focking weird. 

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1787873789545513394

HOFFINGER: Did he say anything about keeping it confidential?

DANIELS: NO

DANIELS: “He didn’t give me anything, he didn’t offer to pay me or give me his cell phone number or anything like that”

HOFINGER: “Did he express any concern at that point about his wife finding out?”

DANIELS: “No”

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

But see you’re making that up. The difference is that this grossness (Trump) was testified to. Biden may well be a creepy guy but it’s all based on speculation. With Trump we know. 

Testified to by who? A confirmed liar? Cross should be interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're focking weird. 

Biden showered with his daughter. She said he did. And I’m the weird one?

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You're focking weird. 

He likes to say sexual things about minors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden showered with his daughter. She said he did. And I’m the weird one?

We already know that but you are talking about bending her over.  You're gross.

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

He likes to say sexual things about minors.

Just imagine what he would say to someone else if they said that.  He'd be calling them a pedo and all kinds of other crap.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Testified to by who? A confirmed liar? Cross should be interesting. 

😂 Dude he banged her, he had to pay to keep it quiet. Let it go!

Funny thing is it doesn’t matter, this guy could bang the wives of MAGA nation on a PPV and they’d buy it.

• Like 1

Stormy’s testimony is gross and salacious but it’s extremely important because Trump did not want it to come out right before the election, after the Access Hollywood tape. That’s why she was paid off. That’s why it was illegal because he interfered with the election. Thats why it’s a felony. The prosecution has made a pretty clear case here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just imagine telling a woman you're about to fock that they look like your daughter.  Now imagining paying to have that experience.  When that sinks in you can remind yourself that he became our President and people want to reelect him.  It's almost insane.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Stormy’s testimony is gross and salacious but it’s extremely important because Trump did not want it to come out right before the election, after the Access Hollywood tape. That’s why she was paid off. That’s why it was illegal because he interfered with the election. Thats why it’s a felony. The prosecution has made a pretty clear case here. 

There is nothing illegal about it.  The only laws which reference election interference concern the prevention of people from voting.  Covering up embarrassing details has been done by every candidate who has ever run for office and is called campaigning.  If you recall Clinton actually had a war room dedicated to covering up embarrassing details.  What is really embarrassing is you belief this is a crime and yet can't point to any law concerning this.  Whatever MSNBC tells you. 

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

There is nothing illegal about it.  The only laws which reference election interference concern the prevention of people from voting.  Covering up embarrassing details has been done by every candidate who has ever run for office and is called campaigning.  If you recall Clinton actually had a war room dedicated to covering up embarrassing details.  What is really embarrassing is you belief this is a crime and yet can't point to any law concerning this.  Whatever MSNBC tells you. 

He falsified business records in order to cover up t paying her off. According to the state of New York that is a felony. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He falsified business records in order to cover up t paying her off. According to the state of New York that is a felony. 

...and when Hillary did that and got caught, how come she only paid a fine?  Don't worry, you don't need to contrive a response, I know... it's "(D)"ifferent.

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

...and when Hillary did that and got caught, how come she only paid a fine?  Don't worry, you don't need to contrive a response, I know... it's "(D)"ifferent.

Hillary falsified business records?

You sure about that boyo?

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Hillary falsified business records?

You sure about that boyo?

Yup.  Even destroyed evidence too.

46 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don’t know anything about what you’re referring to. But if Hillary or anyone else broke laws equivalent to what Trump did, then punish them too. I’ve got no problem with that. Your argument seems to be that Trump should be allowed to get away with stuff because other people before him got away with it. THAT I have a problem with.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Assuming that is true, it is a misdemeanor, which is like a traffic ticket.  It can only be a felony if it is done to commit another crime.  You understand that, right?  We have been over this 100 times.

You are pronouncing Trump guilty of election interference, but there is no such crime.  You are being lied to and you don't even care because your head is so far up you butt with Trump hatred.

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know anything about what you’re referring to. But if Hillary or anyone else broke laws equivalent to what Trump did, then punish them too. I’ve got no problem with that. Your argument seems to be that Trump should be allowed to get away with stuff because other people before him got away with it. THAT I have a problem with.

No, my POINT is that this is a 100% political opposition trial and that it's only being held because Trump is running as a Republican.  If he were running against Nikki Haley for President, there is a 0.0% chance this trial is being held.

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, my POINT is that this is a 100% political opposition trial and that it's only being held because Trump is running as a Republican.  If he were running against Nikki Haley for President, there is a 0.0% chance this trial is being held.

OK. I get you believe this. Many conservatives I know believe it. I disagree with you. And I think it’s actually the opposite: if not for politics this trial would have happened years ago. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK. I get you believe this. Many conservatives I know believe it. I disagree with you. And I think it’s actually the opposite: if not for politics this trial would have happened years ago. 

Well, we can agree on the bolded.  It was stalled so that it could happen during the election year.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well, we can agree on the bolded.  It was stalled so that it could happen during the election year.

I'm gonna disagree with both of you.  It was BROUGHT because it's an election year.  Had Trump not run for President this time none of these lawsuits happen.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm gonna disagree with both of you.  It was BROUGHT because it's an election year.  Had Trump not run for President this time none of these lawsuits happen.

I was going to respond to you that those two aren't necessarily mutually exclusively (and technically, they aren't), but I agree with you that the delay was most likely to see if Trump was the presumptive nominee before going through with this farce.  :thumbsup: 

As I understand matters the judge has stricken some of her testimony and he, himself, the judge has interposed objections to other parts of her testimony.  If so, this simply confirms what I wrote this morning, her testimony is irrelevant and likely to be highly prejudicial and this was foreseeable yet the judge allowed the testimony to be solicited.  This should have lead to a mistrial.  It will lead to reversal on appeal.  The court and the prosecution are now engaged in a pointless exercise and they have to know it.  Both should be sanctioned when this is over as the court process is punishing and expensive and should not be used solely to be punishing and expensive.  Both the Court and the prosecution have an obligation to see that the process not continue for the sole end goal of having the process be punishing.  This is shameful and will be seen in the future to ber so.  It will be taught in law schools as an example of what not to do.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Let me see if I understand your point (and that of the prosecution).  Trump allegedly falsified business records, itself a misdemeanor unless performed for the purpose of committing another crime, which makes it a felony.  This is important because it gets past the statute of limitations.  The "other crime" is election interference, and this is because he paid her off close to the election, thus interfering with the election.

Do I have this right?

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

It was stalled because Trump stalled on the release of his financial records