Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Trial resumes Monday at 9:30 AM EST with Michael Cohen still on the witness stand)

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So your response is "I know you are, but what am I"?  Really?  :doh:

Nope, just showing how unaware of himself he is.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I’m not.  I bring it. You’re very forgettable but for your trolling.  

Easy on the GC Independent.  He's independent, y'know.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Why are the libs with the independent sheep clothing always the dumbest?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I believe so.  Not sure why you're pissed, you answered my question with a question.

Because you're acting like a child when everything is here.

The answer is YES.  Did Biden physically take baths with his daughter?  The answer is YES.

It's not a whataboutism (hypocrisy... either way), to call out Trump for saying something about his daughter when Biden physically did things with his daughter that are unacceptable?  The answer is YES.

Then here you come calling me out for whataboutisms, when I'm calling him out.  Give me a break dude.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I’m not.  I bring it. You’re very forgettable but for your trolling.  

I'm not even trolling.  You just don't like me talking bad about Trump.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The answer is YES.  Did Biden physically take baths with his daughter?  The answer is YES.

ugh.

link?

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

ugh.

link?

Now you're pretending his daughter didn't write that in her diary?  Or are you contending that she's lying?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Because you're acting like a child when everything is here.

It's not a whataboutism (hypocrisy... either way), to call out Trump for saying something about his daughter when Biden physically did things with his daughter that are unacceptable?  The answer is YES.

Then here you come calling me out for whataboutisms, when I'm calling him out.  Give me a break dude.

This thread is about Trump, not Biden.  Trump said Daniels reminded him of his daughter before he focked her.  It's relevant to this thread.  Anything Biden did is not relevant and therefore a whataboutism.  You are trying to justify how disgusting Trump is.  Do you see how sick this is?

Yes, Biden is a sick fock too.  That's a different topic though.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

This thread is about Trump, not Biden.  Trump said Daniels reminded him of his daughter before he focked her.  It's relevant to this thread.  Anything Biden did is not relevant and therefore a whataboutism.  You are trying to justify how disgusting Trump is.  Do you see how sick this is?

No I'm not jackazz.  I never defended Trump.  In this very focking thread I said I don't care if he goes to jail.  I'm calling out the people with the air of superiority when their guy literally did the same focking thing or worse.  So, as I said a little while ago, gtfoh.  Feel free to not respond, because I'm done with your childish bs.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Now you're pretending his daughter didn't write that in her diary?  Or are you contending that she's lying?

What she allegedly wrote in her diary is showers (probably inappropriate).  Neither her nor him have ever come out publicly and said anything to substantiate this.

We have multiple videos of Trump talking about Ivanka and sex and her body witnesses that he focked that say they remind him of his daughter.

It's a little different.

Imagine getting that pissed off for getting called out on using a Biden whataboutism.. Yikes.

PS: This is actually a real troll post. 😉

Gutterboy needs people to come out and substantiate what they wrote before he will believe it.  :lol:

48 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

YES OR NO DUMBAZZ?

Bro, you’re unhinged 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You always seem to be absent in the Biden threads when he’s being called out, but present for duty in the Trump ones. You’re a good little troll. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Bro, you’re unhinged 

Says the guy who's been obsessed with a trump for the better part of a decade.  :doh:

You should probably sit this thread out. In fact, you should probably sit all of them out. :lol:

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Bro, you’re unhinged 

I'm just tired of his b.s.

• Sad 1

If this is election interference, the Democrat produced fake dossier should end the entire Democrat Party.

25 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

If this is election interference, the Democrat produced fake dossier should end the entire Democrat Party.

What is the Democrat produced fake dossier?

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Focking clown:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The Steele Dossier 

Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee who released findings on a study of the FISA warrants have accused the FBI of improperly withholding information from the surveillance court about Steele’s political beliefs, as well as the fact that his work was backed financially at one point by the Democratic National Committee and the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.

On 5/7/2024 at 11:52 AM, Strike said:

Also to hurt his ability to campaign by making him have to be in court constantly.

No court yesterday.

Biden was in Wisconsin yesterday campaigning, talking about creating jobs.

Trump was in florida to have dinner with people who bought his nfts.

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You always seem to be absent in the Biden threads when he’s being called out, but present for duty in the Trump ones. You’re a good little troll. 

I don't have as strong of a dislike for Biden as I do Trump.  I don't feel the need to pile on with you in the Biden bashing threads, you all do well enough already.  There is plenty of evidence here that I do not like Biden and do not think he should be President.  There is also plenty of evidence here that I agree on similar topics as you and other conservatives.  Some of you are so defensive of Trump that you are blinded.  You think that disliking him makes someone a liberal and you ignore everything else.  Put your bias aside for a bit and try to think a little more openly.

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, he's no different than the other faux centrists.

CeNtRiSt: Biden's bad, but Trump is worse.

Normal person: How so?

CeNtRiSt: Trump is racist

Normal person: Biden knowingly put millions of black men in prison for smoking weed.

CeNtRiSt: But Trump says racist things all the time.

Normal person: Biden: "Poor people are just as smart as white people", "...the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.", “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

CeNtRiSt: Yeah, Biden's bad, I said that... but Trump is worse.

The list goes on and on and on.

• Thanks 1

Judge says he won't tolerate Trump's cursing and head shaking during Daniels' testimony, transcript shows

During the mid-morning break on Tuesday, Judge Juan Merchan called defense attorney Todd Blanche to the bench and ordered him to speak to former President Donald Trump about his “contemptuous” behavior during Stormy Daniels’ testimony Tuesday.

“I understand that your client is upset at this point, but he is cursing audibly, and he is shaking his head visually and that’s contemptuous,” Merchan said to Blanche, according to the court transcript. “It has the potential to intimidate the witness and the jury can see that.”

Merchan said he decided to speak to Blanche at the bench because he did not want to embarrass Trump. “You need to speak to him. I won’t tolerate that,” Merchan said.

Blanche again said he would talk to Trump.

Merchan then described Trump's inappropriate behavior. 

“One time I noticed when Ms. Daniels was testifying about rolling up the magazine, and presumably smacking your client, and after that point, he shook his head and he looked down. And later, I think he was looking at you, Mr. Blanche, later when we were talking about "The Apprentice," at that point he again uttered a vulgarity and looked at you this time,” Merchan said.

Might need to put out a swear jar.

Pretty bad when CNN is ripping on this farce. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yeah, he's no different than the other faux centrists.

CeNtRiSt: Biden's bad, but Trump is worse.

Normal person: How so?

CeNtRiSt: Trump is racist

Normal person: Biden knowingly put millions of black men in prison for smoking weed.

CeNtRiSt: But Trump says racist things all the time.

Normal person: Biden: "Poor people are just as smart as white people", "...the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.", “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

CeNtRiSt: Yeah, Biden's bad, I said that... but Trump is worse.

The list goes on and on and on.

You could say the same thing about a Trump supporter.  Trump is bad, but Biden is worse.  You don't see the hypocrisy, do you?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You could say the same thing about a Trump supporter.  Trump is bad, but Biden is worse.  You don't see the hypocrisy, do you?

I think Trump is an ahole as a person but did a good job as President.  I think Biden is an ahole as a person and has done a horrible job as President.  See a difference there?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You’re the one claiming the middle. Which is laughable. You’re a fraud. 

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think Trump is an ahole as a person but did a good job as President.  I think Biden is an ahole as a person and has done a horrible job as President.  See a difference there?

Sure.  I don't have an issue with you saying that.  I think Trump did a much better job as President than I thought he would.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one claiming the middle. Which is laughable. You’re a fraud. 

I don't care what you think.  I don't claim to be anything, I just share my opinions.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Always amazes me that anyone could believe this. Even if one puts aside 2020 and Trump’s incompetent response to Covid. It’s just amazing to me that anyone thinks Trump did a good job and even more amazing that people think Biden has been horrible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1788570952952906013

Stormy Daniels, back on the stand in Trump's criminal trial, says she "never asked for money" from Trump or anyone else.

After Daniels says that she accepted the terms of the NDA, Trump's lawyer Susan Necheles presses her on whether she was going to do a press conference.

Necheles: "You could have done a press conference?" Daniels: "I chose to be safe."

Necheles: "You chose to make money, right?" Daniels: "I chose to take the nondisclosure."

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1788571649643601982

NECHELES: “Even though you had agreed that you would not discuss this supposed story and you had received a lot of money for that agreement, you then decided that you wanted to publicly say that you had sex with Donald Trump.”

DANIELS: “No, nobody would ever want to publicly say that”. I wanted to publicly defend myself after Michael Cohen told that story.

NECHELES: You wanted to make more money?

DANIELS: No, that's why 60 Minutes was free.

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1788573038042087662

NECHELES: Am I correct that the centerpiece of your book is about your story of supposedly having sex with president trump?

DANIELS: “Sadly, I thought that’s what a lot of people would turn to first,” but it started with me at 2 years old.

NECHELES: After you wrote the book, you went on tour …”Make America Horny Again.”

DANIELS: “I did not name that tour, and I fought it tooth and nail.”

NECHELES: You continued this strip club tour in 2018, 2019?

DANIELS: I continued doing my job, yes. Dancing at clubs, which I've done since 2001.

NECHELES: “You were selling yourself as someone who hated President trump, and someone who could get President trump indicted, right?”

DANIELS: “I was not selling myself to anyone”.

So with every other case against Trump falling apart, this is all the democrats have left? It all rests with this sham of a trial?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1788573038042087662

NECHELES: Am I correct that the centerpiece of your book is about your story of supposedly having sex with president trump?

DANIELS: “Sadly, I thought that’s what a lot of people would turn to first,” but it started with me at 2 years old.

NECHELES: After you wrote the book, you went on tour …”Make America Horny Again.”

DANIELS: “I did not name that tour, and I fought it tooth and nail.”

NECHELES: You continued this strip club tour in 2018, 2019?

DANIELS: I continued doing my job, yes. Dancing at clubs, which I've done since 2001.

NECHELES: “You were selling yourself as someone who hated President trump, and someone who could get President trump indicted, right?”

DANIELS: “I was not selling myself to anyone”.

See how she lies? He says as, she says to. Big difference. She attempts to make it seem as the prosecutor is calling her a prostitute to claim victimhood status. He wasn’t.  Typical liberal. 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1788574837322981750

NECHELES: And you also participated in making an NBC documentary about yourself, which aired on television just recently, right?

DANIELS: Yes.

DANIELS : They gave me $100,000 for back footage, but I was not paid for an interview”. A lot was footage, but I had to pay back cameramen, etc.

NECHELES: You’re traveling all over the place to promote this film.

DANIELS: Yes it’s all part of promotion for the film

NECHELES: You have become a hero at those parties to Trump haters, right?

DANIELS: I don’t know

Many people are saying Kyle Griffin walked out of the courtroom in a huff today because he was told Trump would not be appearing shirtless.  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care what you think.  I don't claim to be anything, I just share my opinions.

You never claimed to be a centrist? Now you’re a liar as well. Nice work. 

https://twitter.com/KatiePhang/status/1788575720051970552

Stormy standing her ground here with Necheles over a prior tweet where Daniels retweeted someone calling her a "human toilet": “EXACTLY! MAKING ME THE BEST PERSON TO FLUSH THE ORANGE TURD DOWN"

NECHELES: “You continue to make money off of selling a story that you promised would put Trump in jail.”

DANIELS: No. Show me where i said i would be instrumental in putting him in jail.

DANIELS: “I don’t see the word instrumental, or jail.”

NECHELES: When you said you were the best person to flush the orange turd down, you were not going to be instrumental?

DANIELS: It was hyperbole.

NECHELES: That was referring to Trump?

DANIELS: It doesn’t say that so that’s up to your interpretation.

DANIELS: “I’m also not a toilet.”

DANIELS: If someone can make fun of me, I can make fun of them.

NECHELES: “What did you mean when you said orange turd”?

DANIELS: “Oh I absolutely meant Mr. Trump”