Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was doing more than just raising his eyebrows. He was rolling his eyes and being disrespectful like that to the judge can be considered contempt of court. 

So his testimony should be stricken if he did it again? 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

They're his favorite because they challenge him the most. He can't comprehend the 4th grade version yet.

He has a bad habit of not fully reading or understanding threads and he ends up arguing something asinine, because he just loves to argue.  When explained to him, he either realizes his mistake or he just can't comprehend where he went wrong, so he just throws up the white flag and runs away.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is how I know you are waving the white flag.

You got me. I'm not going to argue with a toddler telling me his interpretation of Morning Joe.  🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He has a bad habit of not fully reading or understanding threads and he ends up arguing something asinine, because he just loves to argue.  When explained to him, he either realizes his mistake or he just can't comprehend where he went wrong, so he just throws up the white flag and runs away.

More summaries.  :lol:

Just now, Horseman said:

You got me. I'm not going to argue with a toddler telling me his interpretation of Morning Joe.  🤣🤣🤣

Morning Joe. These Fockin walking vags actually get up to watch that.  

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Imagine had Bud Abbott testified.

I don't know...

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the defense wanted to call the former chairman of the federal election commission as a witness and Merchan wouldn’t allow it. 

I'm shocked.  Also, that seems like a person who could shine some light on this pesky "election interference" crime that the prosecution never addressed.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I'm shocked.  Also, that seems like a person who could shine some light on this pesky "election interference" crime that the prosecution never addressed.

It’s so Fockin obvious this guy is doing his best to sabotage the defense.  But Morning Joe says it’s all fair. 

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the judge threatened to strike Costellos testimony if he raised his eyebrows  again. 

Costello must be a real threat to the prosecution for the judge to be behaving in this way.  I hope the guy can control himself, apparently he is a legit threat to them.....

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So his testimony should be stricken if he did it again? 

Yes, because he has been warned that would be one of the possible consequences of doing that. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Costello must be a real threat to the prosecution for the judge to be behaving in this way.  I hope the guy can control himself, apparently he is a legit threat to them.....

Wait you actually think the judge threatened to strike his testimony because he's a threat to the prosecution's case?

Do you Maga idiots even know how a courtroom or a trial works?  This isn't Judge Judy.

• Haha 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Wait you actually think the judge threatened to strike his testimony because he's a threat to the prosecution's case?

I suspect that is likely true, this judge has been remarkably favorable to the prosecution, and harsh to the defense....so yeah, if that judge is treating this witness in this manner, he must suspect the guy is a problem for the prosecution

Just now, RLLD said:

I suspect that is likely true, this judge has been remarkably favorable to the prosecution, and harsh to the defense....so yeah, if that judge is treating this witness in this manner, he must suspect the guy is a problem for the prosecution

:lol:

I guess I should be amazed at the ignorance but it's RLLD

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

I guess I should be amazed at the ignorance but it's RLLD

Right, you don't agree....so your ideological opponent is "ignorant" or "stupid".....right?    I bet the other kids at the lunch table just love you.....

CNN isn't good enough anymore.  Foking Joe Scarborough is now the end all be all.  🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sure, but that might only be really understood by the two lawyers on the jury....unless of course they are developed along the lines of like Worms....then perhaps they wont catch it at all...

That Bragg would allow Cohen off the hook is surprising mostly because Cohen is white, it is rather normal for Bragg to not bother prosecuting a crime.

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, because he has been warned that would be one of the possible consequences of doing that. 

Ok. Seriously, get the Fock out of this thread. You actually agree with this judge that testimony that could exonerate the defendant should be stricken due to the behavior of a witness? Off to jail he goes?  You people aren’t American anymore.  You just live here. 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He threatened to strike his testimony if he didn’t behave. And you don’t see a problem with that. Wow. 

• Sad 1

Sorry defendant, that witnesses testimony could have exonerated you , but I didn’t care for his behavior so off to prison you go. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Seriously, get the Fock out of this thread. You actually agree with this judge that testimony that could exonerate the defendant should be stricken due to the behavior of a witness? Off to jail he goes?  You people aren’t American anymore.  You just live here. 

yea but he rolled his eyes!  

MAGATards are such effeminate, whiny little girls.

”it’s not fair!!!”

No wonder you chicks so easily fell for a moron Orange conman.

53 minutes ago, squistion said:

yea, the rolling of the eyes bit.  woofta.  the horror!!  the jury has just got to be horrified in having to watch that.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

😂 HT telling someone to leave their own thread.🤣

I'm enjoying this hissy fit 🍿

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

😂 HT telling someone to leave their own thread.🤣

I know. You make this stuff up. :lol:

Now that Maga has normalized being a rude ass hole , they think they can do whatever they want in a courtroom.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, shadrap said:

yea, the rolling of the eyes bit.  woofta.  the horror!!  the jury has just got to be horrified in having to watch that.

Rolling your eyes at the judge is considered contempt of court and if it were to be allowed again it would show disrespect to the court and to the proceedings. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Now that Maga has normalized being a rude ass hole , they think they can do whatever they want in a courtroom.

They are the least of us and think their Neanderthal behavior is normal.

It ain’t cultist.  You are all low IQ cockroaches with zero sophistication or understanding of how to act in professional circumstances.

This ain’t no Trump rally cultist 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry defendant, that witnesses testimony could have exonerated you , but I didn’t care for his behavior so off to prison you go. 

Well, to be fair, the left never really was for the Rule of Law.  They're for the Rule of Whatever Fits Our Agenda.  So this isn't a surprise that they would be okay with this.  The Marxists and Communists are the same way and that is who they are striving to be like.

Lots of butthurt MAGAs in here today. 

Look people…save the “this is ruining the country” shtick. He’s clearly lying about all this but it doesn’t matter. Even if your boy is found guilty nothing will happen to him. You all can still go to the wall to defend him, act outraged, he’ll still get to run for Prez, whine about how he’s the victim, yada yada.

Cable news is thankful for the content and the circus that surrounds this guy 24/7 will all get to go on. 

If this were to ever happen to a blue tie team member we can all switch sides and do these arguments all over again. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

If this were to ever happen to a blue tie team member we can all switch sides and do these arguments all over again. 

Robert Menendez belongs in jail

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Rolling your eyes at the judge is considered contempt of court and if it were to be allowed again it would show disrespect to the court and to the proceedings. 

according to THIS judge yes.  this Merchan character seems a little girly girly and easily offended, especially when it comes to the Trump team.  wonder whether he gets upset when his boyfriend does an eye roll?  probably not.

1 minute ago, shadrap said:

according to THIS judge yes.  this Merchan character seems a little girly girly and easily offended, especially when it comes to the Trump team.  wonder whether he gets upset when his boyfriend does an eye roll?  probably not.

Magas are now insulting the masculinity of a judge who wants to run his courtroom with decorum. :lol:

You can't make this sh1t up.

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

So you throw out testimony.  You’re an idiot. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Magas are now insulting the masculinity of a judge who wants to run his courtroom with decorum. :lol:

You can't make this sh1t up.

So you think the testimony should be stricken as well? Of course you do. You’re a moron with zero life experience.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Maybe because his family, clerks and he have received constant death threats from MAGA animals who like the sheep they are would definitely attack for their orange master.

You cultist have shown yourselves to unthinking, emotional animals who will fight savely in defense of your orange master.

Or cucks basically.