Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The hardcore MAGAs don’t come to Seattle. They are too scared of the roving homeless gangs, antifa, and milk alternative artisanal espresso stands. 

Not me brother.  I will put on my Mad Max garb and those soy boys won’t know what hit them.  

23 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not if Jeanine Pirro is still on the air.   :shocking:

LOL, yeah, she is just abrasive to the ears.....😬

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I just said I don't watch any of them, so you can put away the bolded. I like the fact that you ATTEMPT to be fair minded, but ultimately I think you're unable to overcome your own biases in most cases. I am no better, but I'm not claiming complete even-handedness as you do.

ETA: Please provide any links you may have which Illuminate the court cases lost or settled against MSNBC for defamation, slander or libel in which the network paid out hundreds of millions of dollars like Fox has. Much appreciated.

It might seem that I am biased, and while we all have biases to some degree, when it comes to media I am not biased against anything except corrupt journalism.....and there is plenty of that to go after..... but few lie with the bravado of MSNBC.....

43 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If Father Trump is found guilty, where are we going to riot?  I need to start planning now.  Tim’s real estate business? General’s bike path? Squidward’s Arby’s? Beachguy’s gym?

Boyo the gym is a non-partisan brotherhood of iron.

Don't bring your partisan tomfoolery to my safe space please.

TIA

40 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I work in a well respected hospital. After you get tired of yelling about trannies, stolen elections, and pedophiles and need treatment for your bunions, COPD, and pearl-clutching blisters, we'll be happy to treat you. Aneurysms and heart attacks also welcome.

Did you do a group dance for tik-tok during covid? I bet you did. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Not me brother.  I will put on my Mad Max garb and those soy boys won’t know what hit them.  

I will be on May 24th when Furiosa comes out!!!  :headbanger:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo the gym is a non-partisan brotherhood of iron.

Don't bring your partisan tomfoolery to my safe space please.

TIA

Don’t worry boyo.  We will leave the dudes wearing crocs and pajama pants alone.  

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

You come up here and I’ll show you all the best local riot spots. 

Stuff you don’t get on Yelp.

22 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Will you provide me a feces map?  I don’t want to ruin my combat boots.  

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Don’t forget they hypodermic needles all over the place. Blue Heaven up there. 

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do they have a 4D experience where I get to lob molotov cocktails into a federal building, and then an AI-generated Kamala Harris bails me out?

11 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Aren’t MAGA dudes used to dealing in bullshit 🤔

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do they have a 4D experience where I get to lob molotov cocktails into a federal building, and then an AI-generated Kamala Harris bails me out?

That is the antifa package

We could travel over to eastern part of the state, that’s Trump flag country, and buy the hang your VP experience!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

That is the antifa package

We could travel over to eastern part of the state, that’s Trump flag country, and buy the hang your VP experience!

I've been to Spokane, en route to Coeur d'Alene.  Beautiful country.

Oddly, I've never been to the Seattle metro area (other than the SeaTac airport, but I don't count that).

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I've been to Spokane, en route to Coeur d'Alene.  Beautiful country.

Oddly, I've never been to the Seattle metro area (other than the SeaTac airport, but I don't count that).

To play the course in Couer d’Alene? It is nice over there. Totally different look than Western Washington. All the mountains in middle of state take the rain.

Consider myself lucky to live up here. Is a great spot of the country. 

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

I’m here aren’t I?

And we are all better for it boyo.

44 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

To play the course in Couer d’Alene? It is nice over there. Totally different look than Western Washington. All the mountains in middle of state take the rain.

Consider myself lucky to live up here. Is a great spot of the country. 

The one with the floating green?  We stayed at that resort, but didn't golf.  A good friend of ours had a vacation place up there, and threw herself a 40th birthday party at the resort.  This would have been around 2006-07, because I was close to 40 as well. 

After the party, I flew from Spokane through Seattle to Penang, Malaysia to visit my customer.  I've wondered if I'm the only person to ever do that itinerary.  :D

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The one with the floating green?  We stayed at that resort, but didn't golf.  A good friend of ours had a vacation place up there, and threw herself a 40th birthday party at the resort.  This would have been around 2006-07, because I was close to 40 as well. 

After the party, I flew from Spokane through Seattle to Penang, Malaysia to visit my customer.  I've wondered if I'm the only person to ever do that itinerary.  :D

Yep that one. Figured maybe you’d be going for that, the floating green thing is pretty unique. It is a cool little town. Lots of good golf in that area.

I bet not many people have done that flight path 😂

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Yep that one. Figured maybe you’d be going for that, the floating green thing is pretty unique. It is a cool little town. Lots of good golf in that area.

I bet not many people have done that flight path 😂

Downtown, by the course hotel, is half yuppy farmer's market vs. redneck confederate muscle shirts.  I wouldn't hang out there, but yeah, around the rest of the lake it's gorgeous.  Small bass a plenty.

Downtown Seattle is just a chithole.  

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

MSNBC and the others are trying to make this trial seem more exciting than it is, with the outcome a horse race and in doubt. They get more viewers that way. 

In truth the defense’s big “triumph” was probably much ado about nothing. The key parts of Cohen’s testimony are backed up by evidence. Attempting to argue that this phone call misstep proves that Trump didn’t know about this payment will fall flat on its face. 

As I wrote before, the prosecution has proved beyond a doubt that a crime was committed here. Now they have to show that it’s a felony. The defense should focus on this question; it’s really their only chance to escape a conviction. 

Fok you.  You'll take your CNN marching orders and like it.

But on Thursday, he got to savor his former fixer-turned-enemy Michael Cohen wobbling on the stand under a fearsome cross-examination. Cohen appeared to be tripped up over an account of a call he’d previously said under oath was to discuss Trump’s hush money payment to adult film Star Stormy Daniels. It emerged under questioning on Thursday that, at least to begin with, the topic of the call was about another matter entirely.

It was the kind of inconsistency that Trump’s attorneys can use to try to sow reasonable doubt about Cohen’s truthfulness and credibility in the mind of a single juror. That’s all it would take for Trump to walk. And now, the prosecution faces a stiff challenge in repairing the damage when they get to their redirect examination of Cohen’s testimony following the close of cross-examination next week. “I think what happened today still is so devastating they have to do something,” Ryan Goodman, a professor at NYU Law, told CNN’s Erin Burnett. “If the case ended today and there were final statements, I think there would not be a conviction.”

Michael Cohen gives Donald Trump his best day in hush money trial so far

People believing Trump didn’t set up these payments is crazy to me. 

Santa isn’t real either, fellas.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Aren't you on the same side that also insisted hillary clinton didn't use a private email server to circumvent the public? And if she did, she didn't mean it and didn't delete any emails when they started looking into it?  Just sayin'.  If you're going to point fingers, you should probably make sure you weren't doing/denying the same type of behavior previously.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Aren't you on the same side that also insisted hillary clinton didn't use a private email server to circumvent the public? And if she did, she didn't mean it and didn't delete any emails when they started looking into it?  Just sayin'.  If you're going to point fingers, you should probably make sure you weren't doing/denying the same type of behavior previously.  :lol:

Hillary’s servers and the emails were way more scrutinized than this big pussay victim Trump and this stuff.

I believe what they found in that to be realistic.

That these people did this for Trump, who says he also didn’t bang Stormy, without him knowing is just dumb. I’d stick with the it’s not a crime shtick.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Tell them to pay her? Sure absolutely..

Tell them how to classify the expenditure?  They guy is the boss. And he was running for president at the time. He doesn't micromanage how bills are classified FFS. He's got people to do the paperwork.  :doh:

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Tell them how to classify the expenditure?  The guy is the boss. And he was running for president at the time. He doesn't micromanage how bills are classified FFS. He's got people to do the paperwork.  :doh:

Yeah right. The dude is running for Prez, the biggest gig of his carnival barking life and he lets this skeezy dope run the whole show for him.

GTFO 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Tell them how to classify the expenditure?  They guy is the boss. And he was running for president at the time. He doesn't micromanage how bills are classified FFS. He's got people to do the paperwork.  :doh:

And that is just the misdemeanor. They still have to tie it to some other state crime, which they have not done yet.  How does a memo on a check three months after an election interfere with an election?   

The case is beyond stupid.  There is not even an election interference law that relates to covering up an affair.  Election interference as defined in federal law has to do with preventing people from voting, not hiding information.  The case fails on every level. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

Yeah right. The dude is running for Prez, the biggest gig of his carnival barking life and he let s this skeezy dope run the whole show for him.

GTFO 😂😂😂

You think the boss runs around telling the business department how to classify every expense?  Punch yourself in the nuts idiot 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah right. The dude is running for Prez, the biggest gig of his carnival barking life and he lets this skeezy dope run the whole show for him.

GTFO 😂😂😂

He is a bill payer, you dufus.  He is not running the whole show.  

Just now, Horseman said:

You think the boss runs around telling the business department how to classify every expense?  Punch yourself in the nuts idiot 

I think when he’s about to get blasted in the media for banging a hoar he might get a little involved.

Hes also telling you he didn’t bang this chick and you are probably buying that.

Good grief!

Just now, Horseman said:

I'm sure Bill Gates, Steve Jobs , Larry Ellison, Sergey Brinn and a whole host of other presidents spent their whole day telling the business department how to classify expenses.  According to the general, it's what they do!

:lol:

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

He is a bill payer, you dufus.  He is not running the whole show.  

Another nuthugger weighs in 😂😂

Is he gentle to you?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm sure Bill Gates, Steve Jobs , Larry Ellison, Sergey Brinn and a whole host of other presidents spent their whole day telling the business department how to classify expenses.  According to the general, it's what they do!

:lol:

We got three now 😂😂

If I’m ever on trial please get on my jury you dopes will buy anything.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We got three now 😂😂

If I’m ever on trial please get on my jury you dopes will buy anything.

That's hilarious coming from you, the guy who believes everything he's told no questions asked. 

I mean, do you ever read your post before you hit submit?  :doh:

Jesus Christ, you're a f****** idiot. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That's hilarious coming from you, the guy who believes everything he's told Jesus Christ. I mean, do you ever read your post before you hit submit?  :doh:

Jesus Christ, you're a f****** idiot. 

It appears the shoe is on the other foot here 😂😂

Get a hold of yourself. Have some dignity man!

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Another nuthugger weighs in 😂😂

Is he gentle to you?

I can only get dumber arguing with a asslicking cuck like you. 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think when he’s about to get blasted in the media for banging a hoar he might get a little involved.

Hes also telling you he didn’t bang this chick and you are probably buying that.

Good grief!

Of course he foked her. WTF is wrong with you?  She was smoking hot in 2006.  

Jean cryptkeeper Carroll on the other hand, only betas like you bought that.  

Summary: The General thinks people believe Trump didn't bang pronstars and the bosses of big corporations go around ensuring the proper classification of every outflow.  Congratulations you're a complete bonefied first class moron. 

• Like 1

Just now, Horseman said:

Of course he foked her. WTF is wrong with you?  She was smoking hot in 2006.  

Jean cryptkeeper Carroll on the other hand, only betas like you bought that.  

Summary: The General thinks people believe Trump didn't bang pronstars and the bosses of big corporations go around ensuring the proper classification of every outflow.  Congratulations you're a complete idiot.  

He says he didn’t bang this broad. He lies about that but not about this. Isn’t that what you are hanging your hat on with Cohen?

Donald is a trash bag guy who hires scum bags. It’s his thing. This was the most important thing in his life obviously. He ordered the code red. I can’t believe he has convinced so many of you otherwise.

I thought the going line was “so what it’s not a crime” .

I guess we have moved on from that 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1