Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Jury is excused for the day, returning Monday at 9:30 AM EST with Michael Cohen still on the witness stand)

Just now, squistion said:

Which is pretty easy to prove here. And it doesn't have to be a threat just against a witness, it can also be a thread against members of the court and jurors. 

No, it is actually not easy to prove.  They have to arrest someone and they would have to admit they did it because of what Trump said.  None of that has happened.  

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They have.  The judge rejected it.  Who knows if the appeals court will even listen to it.  This case absolutely will get thrown out, but no one in the state is going to help.  It may have to make it to the Supreme Court before an adult steps in 

I can't find that in a Google search. They asked for a summary judgment in the E. Jean Carroll case but I don't see they have done that here. And the appeals court would have to listen to if the trial is as bogus as you claim. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Hush money is not illegal and they are not even accusing Trump of tax fraud.  There is no crime.  So yes, it is exactly what Hitler would do, imprison your political opponents for fake crimes. 

Declaring those bush money payments as campaign related legal expenses actually is illegal. Hitler! :o 

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

Declaring those bush money payments as campaign related legal expenses actually is illegal. Hitler! :o 

They were not campaign related legal expenses.  Trump paid her off with his money.  That is why the feds did not charge him with anything.   Yes, this is very hitleresque or Putin or whatever corrupt evil leader you wish to insert.   The left has no issue witb abusing rights of their opponents, and bootlickers like you cheer it on.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They were not campaign related legal expenses.  Trump paid her off with his money.  That is why the feds did not charge him with anything.   Yes, this is very hitleresque or Putin or whatever corrupt evil leader you wish to insert.   The left has no issue witb abusing rights of their opponents, and bootlickers like you cheer it on.  

Trump recording the payments as legal expenses was the illegal part. I don’t think anything is going to come of this trial but it’s not a witch hunt if he actually did it and you’re dumb AF if you think any other politician wouldn’t get raked over the coals for the same thing.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump recording the payments as legal expenses was the illegal part. I don’t think anything is going to come of this trial but it’s not a witch hunt if he actually did it and you’re dumb AF if you think any other politician wouldn’t get raked over the coals for the same thing.

Again not true.  Making a note on a payment does not mean they violated any tax lays.  Legal fees just like settlement payments may or may not be deductible.   The judge in his overview to the jury of the case did not mention anything about tax violations.  Trump has not been charged with tax violations.  The judge only mentioned something about Trump illegally trying to influence an election, but what does that mean?   The case is nonsense and you are a buffoon for not realizing that. 

19 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Again not true.  Making a note on a payment does not mean they violated any tax lays.  Legal fees just like settlement payments may or may not be deductible.   The judge in his overview to the jury of the case did not mention anything about tax violations.  Trump has not been charged with tax violations.  The judge only mentioned something about Trump illegally trying to influence an election, but what does that mean?   The case is nonsense and you are a buffoon for not realizing that. 

You’re a buffoon for thinking a career grifter with a 40-year history of fraud and rape is the innocent victim of the deep state. Trump has a talent for separating dummies from their $ and dignity. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You’re a buffoon for thinking a career grifter with a 40-year history of fraud and rape is the innocent victim of the deep state. Trump has a talent for separating dummies from their $ and dignity. :dunno: 

The facts do not support a conviction.  You can not even articulate a real crime.  Writing a note on a check is not a crime.  Your brain has rotted and believes whatever the media tells you.  Hating Trump is not a reason to convict him.   You know that, but you insist on French kissing the butts of your authoritarian masters. 

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The facts do not support a conviction.  You can not even articulate a real crime.  Writing a note on a check is not a crime.  Your brain has rotted and believes whatever the media tells you.  Hating Trump is not a reason to convict him.   You know that, but you insist on French kissing the butts of your authoritarian masters. 

They will during the trial. Wait and see for the evidence presented by the prosecution. 🍿

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I already said nothing will come of this charge. The difference is, I know he’s being charged because he’s a dirtbag and going after scummy dealings is what they do in Washington.

You think he’s waging war against corruption. You focking rube. 😂 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I already said nothing will come of this charge. The difference is, I know he’s being charged because he’s a dirtbag and going after scummy dealings is what they do in Washington.

You think he’s waging war against corruption. You focking rube. 😂 

So you are good with using the courts as a ruse to shut Trump up illegally and potentially even imprisoning him until it hits a court with integrity.   You just love your authoritarian power.   You make me sick. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

They will during the trial. Wait and see for the evidence presented by the prosecution. 🍿

They have to state what the crime is.  You don't have a trial to try to figure something out.  This is retarded.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They have to state what the crime is.  You don't have a trial to try to figure something out.  This is retarded.  

They have, look at what he is charged with. 

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

They have, look at what he is charged with. 

You are a moron.  You know there has to be an associated crime to make it a felony.   You can't being a case to court without a case which articulates all the elements of a crime.  

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are a moron.  You know there has to be an associated crime to make it a felony.   You can't being a case to court without a case which articulates all the elements of a crime.  

Thanks! :banana:

It does articulate all the elements of the crimes charged.

Once again you have proven you have no idea what you are talking about. Not a clue.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

So you are good with using the courts as a ruse to shut Trump up illegally and potentially even imprisoning him until it hits a court with integrity.   You just love your authoritarian power.   You make me sick. 

They all are. They know this is political. But they feel the ends justify the means. Which make them un American. They just live here now. The whole thing we strive for means nothing to them. But at least they get a nice hot cup of stfu when they whine about injustice from now on.  They are the modern day Bull Connor. 

41 minutes ago, squistion said:

Thanks! :banana:

It does articulate all the elements of the crimes charged.

Once again you have proven you have no idea what you are talking about. Not a clue.

You are fuking stupid.  There is no way around it.  

Obama was found guilty of taking foreign money for his campaign, also against the law. He got to pay a fine. Which one is worse? 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama was found guilty of taking foreign money for his campaign, also against the law. He got to pay a fine. Which one is worse? 

Found guilty?

Could you provide the court case number? I'd like to look that up.

50 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Found guilty?

I think he did and paid a fine but it was a clerical error done by his campaign. 

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

I think he did and paid a fine but it was a clerical error done by his campaign. 

A clerical error of receiving money from other countries? How is that possible? 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Tomorrow's first witness is David PECKER 🤣

That Trump was so close with the National Enquirer is perfect, I can’t think of a better match than this dude and a tabloid rag.

Chef’s kiss

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

Trump isn’t going to prison for this, relax.

This all begs the question how can you select a “Jury of Peers” for a Trial of Father Trump?  The man has no peers. Therefore, the defense should immediately push to throw the bogus case out.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This all begs the question how can you select a “Jury of Peers” for a Trial of Father Trump?  The man has no peers. Therefore, the defense should immediately push to throw the bogus case out.  

Can Trump summon the 12 apostles down from heaven?  They're not quite his peers but they're about as close as we can get on short notice boyo.

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So Trump can never be tried for any crime? 🤣

He has a “Housewife of Beverly Hills” vibe. They wear a bit less make up and are a bit more grounded but it’s close enough. There are enough of those shows to fill a jury.

16 hours ago, jonmx said:

Maybe because the case isn't about tax violations.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Can Trump summon the 12 apostles down from heaven?  They're not quite his peers but they're about as close as we can get on short notice boyo.

I'm willing to be cloned 11x for Father Trump.  

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Found guilty?

You asked for a link from HT...bwahahahahaha

I would start here to find his peers

41 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He has a “Housewife of Beverly Hills” vibe. They wear a bit less make up and are a bit more grounded but it’s close enough. There are enough of those shows to fill a jury.

Poor boyo...sorry you suffer...

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump’s attorneys facing a special challenge: 

You know that's fake right?  You and @squistion are a special kind of ignorant.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump’s attorneys facing a special challenge: 

Maybe an agent provocateur has infiltrated the Trump legal team and is sitting at Counsel table cutting farts knowing they will be blamed on the obese old guy with the bad diet.  All I know for certain is this, if I am every in a crowded room with Trump I am going to go stand next to him when I decide to fog the room.