Maximum Overkill

Violent Liberal Protesters Defy Order to Disperse as Tensions Rise ๐ŸŒˆ - Liberals are Pro-Hamas & Anti-Isreal

This is like watching an unruly child crying hysterically at the mall while the clueless mother just sits there not knowing what to do. ย 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Legit commies. ย If you roll her social media back to 2020, Iโ€™m sure itโ€™s littered with BLM activism.

Same cast of characters and with same goals.ย  They just move on to the next victim/oppressed group.ย ย 

1 minute ago, Mark Davis said:

Same cast of characters and with same goals.ย  They just move on to the next victim/oppressed group.ย ย 

Imagine if they were Trump supporters? ย RICO anyone?

Why would the American flag need to be protected? ย Itโ€™s not like these are anti-American commies theyโ€™re dealing with. ย These are just kids protesting genocide.
ย 

ย 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why would the American flag need to be protected? ย Itโ€™s not like these are anti-American commies theyโ€™re dealing with. ย These are just kids protesting genocide.
ย 

ย 

Good for those kids. You can bet some of the Fockin faggots around here like beach ball and Ron/ Gutterboy and Rusty would run the other way.ย 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good for those kids. You can bet some of the Fockin faggots around here like beach ball and Ron/ Gutterboy and Rusty would run the other way.ย 

Run the other way? ย Theyโ€™d be the ones trying to take it down.

• Like 1

Unfortunately (for me anyhow) this will likely help Trump.ย 

What most people forget about the 60s college protests is that they were never popular with the American public- thatโ€™s why Nixon won in 1968, and after Kent State Nixon won in a landslide in 1972. The public sees stuff like this and they demand law and order and tough treatment. In a contest between Biden and Trump, that means Trump. Hope to hell Iโ€™m wrong about thisโ€ฆ

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Unfortunately (for me anyhow) this will likely help Trump.ย 

What most people forget about the 60s college protests is that they were never popular with the American public- thatโ€™s why Nixon won in 1968, and after Kent State Nixon won in a landslide in 1972. The public sees stuff like this and they demand law and order and tough treatment. In a contest between Biden and Trump, that means Trump. Hope to hell Iโ€™m wrong about thisโ€ฆ

The summer 2020 riots and the Jan. 6 insurrection on the Capitol were on Clownzo's watch, so maybe not.

• Confused 1

has anyone told these retards that hamas hates faygs and libtards and wishes death on them regardless of their support?

i dunno i tend to not die on a hill for people that hate me:dunno:. never seen such brainwashing. just march them into a meat grinder.

ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

ย 

GoFundMe for these patriots is almost 75k. ย 
ย 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/pi-kappa-phi-men-defended-their-flag-throw-em-a-rager

I was wondering when groups were going to have had enough. Itโ€™s easy to intimidate, harass, and bully people when youโ€™re a group and singling individuals out. When you come back with a group in response itโ€™s a little different.ย 

What if youโ€™re anti Hamas and anti Israel? ย  B/c Iโ€™m done with all these a55holes. ย  Thereโ€™s no feasible path forward to peace, and I would like to see America just walk away from that mess.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gas said:

Iโ€™m๏ปฟ done with all these a55holes

That's the smartest answer yet.ย 

"pro-Israel supporters attacked an encampment of pro-Palestinian protesters at UCLA, hours after police arrested activists who occupied a building at Columbia University and flattened a tent city on its campus".ย 

Palestinians vs Jews is the 1986 World Series all over again. I guess Iโ€™ll go with the Mets. And the Jews.ย 

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Palestinians vs Jews is the 1986 World Series all over again. I guess Iโ€™ll go with the Mets. And the Jews.ย 

The Jews always win.ย 

This is almost comical since Jews are the reason they're in this predicament since they vote overwhelmingly Democrat.ย ย 

They've voted to turn people into brainwashed Marxists and Commies that hate Jews.

Hereโ€™s another reminder that Free Palestine/BLM/antifa/queer theory/CRTers/stolen land, etc people are literally all the same commies. ย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hereโ€™s another reminder that Free Palestine/BLM/antifa/queer theory/CRTers/stolen land, etc people are literally all the same commies. ย 

ย 

Theyโ€™re all so ugly and misshapen. But we all know itโ€™s daddy issues that's really driving all of this.ย 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Theyโ€™re all so ugly and misshapen. But we all know itโ€™s daddy issues that's really driving all of this.ย 

A bunch of misfits with no place to belong and no prospects who have been used to find a place to belong by Marxists and Islamists.ย 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Good Kids, I'm contributing.ย 

It's over $430k now, OMG.ย 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

it surprises me how many white people are involved in these protests, you know that if Biden allows refugees to come over and terrorists REALLY start to take over and have their way, fly their flags, whatever....the white people with their purple hair and rainbow flags will be the first to go. Some of the protest groups even refused to show up on some campuses due to the fact that there were TOO MANY white people and not enough Iranians, Palestinians, and Muslims. That should have sent a loud message to who is welcome at these 'camps.'ย 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

it surprises me how many white people are involved in these protests, you know that if Biden allows refugees to come over and terrorists REALLY start to take over and have their way, fly their flags, whatever....the white people with their purple hair and rainbow flags will be the first to go. Some of the protest groups even refused to show up on some campuses due to the fact that there were TOO MANY white people and not enough Iranians, Palestinians, and Muslims. That should have sent a loud message to who is welcome at these 'camps.'ย 

There have always beenย Weirdoโ€™s on college campuses that like to play dress up and agitate. ย Social media made it easier for them to congregateย 

14 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

ย 

One of Americaโ€™s most time honored traditions. It brings a tear to my eye that it still exists. ย 
ย 

ย Frat Boys bullying nerds.ย 

• Haha 2

If ever there was a way for Bud Light to restore their brand the time is now. ย Hold a contest for the best campus group pro-America counter protest gets a Yuge Kid Rock as your house band party and kegs for life. ย 

On 4/25/2024 at 12:40 PM, The Real timschochet said:

The protests have now spread to hundreds of college campuses all over the place. There hasnโ€™t been this many protests since the Vietnam War.ย 
ย 

I donโ€™t think that trying to label all of these students as pro-Hamas, anti-Semitic racists is going to fly any longer. Thereโ€™s too many.ย 

One serious question. Why do they all wear masks? Covid?ย