Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I don’t understand the need to defend that phrasing. It definitely sometimes means the eradication of Jews and/or Israel so why defend it? It is at least arguably hate speech so I wouldn’t use it :dunno:

I am not defending the phrasing. Most times I condemn it. But I also don’t believe that always means “death to all Jews”. And I certainly don’t believe that most of the college students who have been chanting it recently believe that it means “death to all Jews”. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I am not defending the phrasing. Most times I condemn it. But I also don’t believe that always means “death to all Jews”. And I certainly don’t believe that most of the college students who have been chanting it recently believe that it means “death to all Jews”. 

They shouldn’t be chanting it. Period

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come those Khaki guys at Charlotsville never got outed? P.S.  The replacement thing is real. 

They did. One of those who most prominent in the photos was from The University of Nevada, Reno, and his name went viral at the time after people identified him.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We literally have video evidence.  :dunno:

Where?

Why are MAGAtards so concerned about these protests?  They happen in places that MAGAtards hate, institutions of higher education.

You don't see us libs get our panties in a bunch over the goings on a MAGAtard exclusive places like demolition derbies and neckcar races do you?

MATAtards are soft bishes. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Going wooo-wooo isn’t always imitating an ape. 

It would give me a new take on Sympathy for the Devil.  That said, having viewed the tape, I do believe the young man was trying to intimate that she was an ape.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why are MAGAtards so concerned about these protests?  They happen in places that MAGAtards hate, institutions of higher education.

You don't see us libs get our panties in a bunch over the goings on a MAGAtard exclusive places like demolition derbies and neckcar races do you?

MATAtards are soft bishes. 

Anything to use as ammo to attack the left and attack Biden.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Anything to use as ammo to attack the left and attack Biden.

The way they get their feminine feelz in such a tizzy over such non issues like this, trannies, drag queens reading to kids, etc is beyond hysterical.

We all know that MAGAtards have a lock on the racist scum in this country.

Read any MAGA cesspoll board like this one for example. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The way they get their feminine feelz in such a tizzy over such non issues like this, trannies, drag queens reading to kids, etc is beyond hysterical.

We all know that MAGAtards have a lock on the racist scum in this country.

Read any MAGA cesspoll board like this one for example. 

They care about trannies and drag queens than taxes and national defense.  So easily manipulated.

We've now come to the point where Tim - a jew - thinks "Death to America" doesn't actually mean death to America and "From the River to the Sea" doesn't mean death to jews and the Jewish state.  :doh:

They should have a beer summit.  And after lizzo hammas apologizes to the young man, they should both be allowed to go about their studies without this unpleasantness being a factor. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They should have a beer summit.  And after lizzo hammas apologizes to the young man, they should both be allowed to go about their studies without this unpleasantness being a factor. 

It was a decent effort. Unfortunately, Obama severely misunderstood the depth of the tea party’s hatred

42 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Boyosexuals BeachGhey and GheyArtest posting one right after the other again!!  :lol:

Stick to your ghey bodybuilding forums.

Oh look the self hating homo.

Stop pm'ing me boy.  I ain't into that.

And you following me around like a 7th grade chick ain't gonna help.

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh look the self hating homo.

Stop pm'ing me boy.  I ain't into that.

And you following me around like a 7th grade chick ain't gonna help.

He's pm'ing you too?  What a creep.  I had to block him.

Also never getting that video evidence of deaty to America chants.

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when the dems made fun of W because he was voted the POTUS you'd most want to have a beer with?

And then they tried so hard to make Obama that guy. 

They hate us cause they ain't us. 

56 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We've now come to the point where Tim - a jew - thinks "Death to America" doesn't actually mean death to America :doh:

Liar.  Go back to your RNC glory hole

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

“From the river to the sea” does not always have the same meaning you describe here. I have heard it explained as Palestinians need to be liberated from the river to the sea. And it’s important to note that the Likud Party (Netanyahu’s political party) now believes in a “Greater Israel on both sides of the Jordan River” which many Palestinians believe means the eradication of the Palestinian people. So these phrases go both ways and we need to be careful interpreting them. Which you’re not. 

Obviously “Death to America” isn’t as open to interpretation. But how many protestors have chanted that? 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Remember when the dems made fun of W because he was voted the POTUS you'd most want to have a beer with?

And then they tried so hard to make Obama that guy. 

They hate us cause they ain't us. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

They did. One of those who most prominent in the photos was from The University of Nevada, Reno, and his name went viral at the time after people identified him.

Must not have been covered by Tucker

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Liar.  Go back to your RNC glory hole

Nice try, but you've been at the Plantation Glory Hole all morning.  :lol:

You got called out and proven wrong - in the other thread too -  and your defense is to quote Tim?  Pro-Tip if you have to quote Tim as a some sort of proof to back up your position you've already lost.  :lol:

Jews that hate Jews.  Who knew?

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nice try, but you've been at the Plantation Glory Hole all morning.  :lol:

You got called out and proven wrong - in the other thread too -  and your defense is to quote Tim?  Pro-Tip if you have to quote Tim as a some sort of proof to back up your position you've already lost.  :lol:

Jews that hate Jews.  Who knew?

So you’re still going with “Tim thinks death to America doesn’t actually mean death to America”?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re still going with “Tim thinks death to America doesn’t actually mean death to America”?

of course he does. If "river to the sea" doesn't mean death to isreal then by his logic "Death to america' doesn't actually mean death to america.  HIs logic, not mine.  Probably yours too since you're in here defending him like a jealous boyfriend.

You both get your propaganda from the same plantation glory hole?  Or is there more than one glory hole to choose from over there?  :lol:

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

of course he does. If "river to the sea" doesn't mean death to isreal then by his logic "Death to america' doesn't actually mean death to america.  HIs logic, not mine.  Probably yours too since you're in here defending him like a jealous boyfriend.

It’s not though, he literally said it’s not.  You’re making sh1t up, but what else is new.

21 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It’s not though, he literally said it’s not.  You’re making sh1t up, but what else is new.

From the River to the Sea undeniably means eradicate the Jews and the Jewish State.  That's not even debatable.

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

From the River to the Sea undeniably means eradicate the Jews and the Jewish State.  That's not even debatable.

Nuance! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nuance! 

Oh, right!  I forgot about that!

It only means everything between the river and the sea!  Not all of Israel!!  :lol:

The River runs about 1 mile inland from the sea, right?

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That’s not the part I was disputing.

But if we’re now actually talking about something that is debatable, yes it does mean eradicate “the Jewish state.”  The only way that would really happen would be through war, but that doesn’t mean that all Jews (especially ones that don’t live in Israel) need to die.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But if we’re now actually talking about something that is debatable, yes it does mean eradicate “the Jewish state.”  The only way that would really happen would be through war, but that doesn’t mean that all Jews (especially ones that don’t live in Israel) need to die.

Well, that certainly is reassuring.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'm not siding with any of them.  I think the protestors are stupid college kids who protest anything.  I think Hamas is a horrible terrorist group and I think Israel has gone too far though.

So both sides suck.

I just think thing that to compare these protestors to the MAGA khaki crowd chanting jews will not replace us is stupid and simple minded. 

Come on boyo.  Everyone knows the dudes in khakis are Feds.  Update your scorecard.  

35 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So what happens to them?

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No it actually is debatable.  And when the use the phrase, does that mean the eradication of Palestinians?  Focking moron.

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

So what happens to them?

Jews that don’t live in Israel, nothing.

Of course some that do live in Israel would in that scenario (not saying I’m advocating for that), but not all.  Did all the people die that were living in the places Russia has taken from Ukraine?

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Of course some that do live in Israel would in that scenario (not saying I’m advocating for that), but not all.  Did all the people die that were living in the places Russia has taken from Ukraine?

I know that you realize the difference in this comparison you made.  The Russians view many Ukrainians, especially in the captured Donbas and Crimea regions as their brothers, similar languages and ethnicity.  I don't think the Palestinian Arab population sees Israeli Jews in that same brotherly light.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Russia doesn't want to eradicate jews.  Palestine does.  You seem to think this war is just about land. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2024 at 3:34 PM, The Real timschochet said:

What so damning about threads like these is not the incident related in the OP, but how so many of you react to it. 

Why can’t you just condemn it and be done with it? Why look for ways to defend it? Why the need to bring up Joe Biden? Why the urge to attack liberals? 

This was a stupid, dumb racist act by a couple of frat boys. It doesn’t implicate all white people, or all young people, or all southerners or conservatives. Yet you guys can’t seem to condemn it without pointing the finger at other people. 

You're bleeding through, might be time to go change your pad 

Hope there will be some consequences and this is not just for show.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/04/us/mississippi-campus-protest-gaza-black-student/index.html

University of Mississippi opens student conduct probe after confrontation between Black student and counterprotesters

The University of Mississippi has opened a student conduct investigation after actions of “hostility and racist overtones” were portrayed during a demonstration on campus.

The incident unfolded Thursday on the school’s campus during a heated exchange between a group of pro-Palestinian protesters and a much larger group of counterprotesters.

About 30 pro-Palestinian protesters were demonstrating in a barricaded zone when they were surrounded by an estimated 200 counterprotesters, some holding American flags, several Trump flags and some dressed in red, white, and blue.

While there are multiple videos circulating online showing the protest at varying times, one video in particular shows a group of mostly young white men in the counterprotest yelling at a Black woman, at least one counterprotester is seen on video making what appears to be monkey gestures at the woman, although CNN has not confirmed that is the case, as she records the group on her phone.

Jaylin R. Smith, 24, confirmed to CNN she is the woman seen in the video.

“One thing that will never break me is people taunting me or making monkey noises at me,” the journalism and new media graduate student told CNN on Friday.

The video viewed by CNN shows a large group of counterprotesters yelling at Smith as she walks toward them while holding her phone. Law enforcement appeared to be telling her to “go back” to where other pro-Palestinian protesters were rallying. Smith is heard in the video saying, “I’m not so peaceful” repeatedly as police usher her away from the counterprotesters.

[...]