Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Alpha Theta Delta kicked him out

He'll get plenty of love from the moron, racist MAGAtard crowd.

He looks like he already communicates on a 3rd grade level, so he'll fit right in with them.

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Russia doesn't want to eradicate jews.  Palestine does.  You seem to think this war is just about land. 

Hamas wants to eradicate Jews.  “Palestine” doesn’t.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I know that you realize the difference in this comparison you made.  The Russians view many Ukrainians, especially in the captured Donbas and Crimea regions as their brothers, similar languages and ethnicity.  I don't think the Palestinian Arab population sees Israeli Jews in that same brotherly light.

Are you specifying “Israeli” Jews here?  Do you agree “from the River to the Sea” doesn’t mean death to all Jews, especially ones that don’t live in Israel? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Are you specifying “Israeli” Jews here?  Do you agree “from the River to the Sea” doesn’t mean death to all Jews, especially ones that don’t live in Israel? 

I'm finding this a little disjointed.  You asked the following:

Did all the people die that were living in the places Russia has taken from Ukraine?

To which I replied that the native population in the Donbas and Crimea were viewed by the Russians as their brothers or ethnically kin in some regard.  That's a large reason Russia treasured that land to begin with.  I pointed out that the Palestinians don't feel that way about Israeli Jews because you were making a statement in regard to a specific country or piece of land.  That's why I replied in that manner. So it stands to reason that people the Russians view as ethnically similar, and whether we like it or not there is a significant portion of the population especially in Crimea that views Russia favorably, would get treated better than Palestinians would Jews should they take over that land in a war.  The Russians have done some horrible things, but not what Hamas did.  And yes, Hamas is quite popular with the Palestinians.  Polls make that quite clear.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Palestinians overwhelmingly support hamas. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That's a distinction without a difference.  Palestine ELECTED Hamas, and recent polls show a strong majority support Hamas and their actions re: Israel.  

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's a distinction without a difference.  Palestine ELECTED Hamas, and recent polls show a strong majority support Hamas and their actions re: Israel.  

The Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas (20 years ago.) The Palestinians in the West Bank, a larger population than Gaza, elected Fatah. 

As far as polling goes- you have a population ruled by a dictatorship that is being starved and repeatedly bombed and children are being killed. To the extent that they can be polled accurately (questionable at best) do you really expect they would reject Hamas? Are you aware that, after 9/11, George Bush’s approval rating was close to 90%? 

To believe that every Palestinian is a supporter of terrorism and desires to kill every Jew in existence defies both reason and common sense. But it’s useful for conservatives in two ways: first it allows them to paint both Biden and liberals as “weak” because we are unwilling to look at the world in such simple terms. Second it allows them to dehumanize Palestinians and Muslims in general, which in turn justifies awful acts against them. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

To believe that every Palestinian is a supporter of terrorism and desires to kill every Jew in existence defies both reason and common sense. But it’s useful for conservatives in two ways: first it allows them to paint both Biden and liberals as “weak” because we are unwilling to look at the world in such simple terms. Second it allows them to dehumanize Palestinians and Muslims in general, which in turn justifies awful acts against them. 

Every is a word I would never use, but I think the term majority applies.  Given the polling, I'd say so comfortably.  Children there are indoctrinated to this from birth now, so it's to be expected.  There are many reasons the Gulf States won't accept Palestinian refugees, this is at the top.  Those countries are often advocates for Palestinians, but even they realize the issues among the population and won't take them in because of it.

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The Palestinians in Gaza elected Hamas (20 years ago.) The Palestinians in the West Bank, a larger population than Gaza, elected Fatah. 

As far as polling goes- you have a population ruled by a dictatorship that is being starved and repeatedly bombed and children are being killed. To the extent that they can be polled accurately (questionable at best) do you really expect they would reject Hamas? Are you aware that, after 9/11, George Bush’s approval rating was close to 90%? 

BS.  The U.N. and Israel gave Hamas billions of dollars in money and all sorts of aid and they spent it building tunnels to facilitate their terrorism goals.  The aid that gets sent to them is taken by Hamas and very little of it makes it's way to the people it was intended to help.  It's a sad situation and the only way it gets better is by removing Hamas and any other terrorist regime that tries to replace it. 

35 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Are you comparing 9/11 to 10/7?  

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

Are you comparing 9/11 to 10/7?  

No. I am telling you that when a country is at war the people tend to unite behind the government. It’s just a general rule. 

45 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Every is a word I would never use, but I think the term majority applies.  Given the polling, I'd say so comfortably.  Children there are indoctrinated to this from birth now, so it's to be expected.  There are many reasons the Gulf States won't accept Palestinian refugees, this is at the top.  Those countries are often advocates for Palestinians, but even they realize the issues among the population and won't take them in because of it.

They’ve been indoctrinated to hate Jews since 1950 at least. But even so it’s a lot more complicated situation. Many Palestinians work in Israel. Many Jews have businesses in the West Bank and in Gaza. Many Jews and Palestinians are in business together, intermarry, have friends and family together. NONE of this is as simple as you’re making out (or conversely as these protestors are making out.) 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

They’ve been indoctrinated to hate Jews since 1950 at least. But even so it’s a lot more complicated situation. Many Palestinians work in Israel. Many Jews have businesses in the West Bank and in Gaza. Many Jews and Palestinians are in business together, intermarry, have friends and family together. NONE of this is as simple as you’re making out (or conversely as these protestors are making out.) 

It’s not simple. I’m not saying there is an easy fix. But we shouldn’t lie to ourselves about the reality of sentiment and radicalization of a large portion of that population. 

It's amazing how far Tim will bend reality to fit his ill-conceived and pre-conceived notions.  :doh:

This is what normal, logical people are up against.  The liberal mindset is almost no better than Hamas with the amount of indoctrination, brainwashing and propaganda going on to make them think that things that are happening aren't really happening.

9 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

And yes, Hamas is quite popular with the Palestinians.  Polls make that quite clear.

8 hours ago, jonnyutah said:

Palestinians overwhelmingly support hamas. 

7 hours ago, Strike said:

A majority support “their actions” on October 7, and they prefer them over some of the other options, but a “strong” or “overwhelming” majority do not support Hamas as a whole.

Interestingly, only 2% of those saying “Hamas did not commit atrocities on 10/7” actually saw any videos of it.

While it is higher than Fateh, the polling says that only 34% support Hamas.  And if elections were held today, over 1/3 would not participate.  In fact, 62% said they would want a new government that is “not under the control of political parties” (Hamas is a political party).

It may be beneficial for you to read primary sources and not just repeat the talking points from your masters.  Particularly @Strike (who has a history here of believing lies from the media) and @jonnyutah who have once again been proven wrong; at least @Mark Davis’s comment left some room for interpretation.

https://pcpsr.org/en/node/973

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

A majority support “their actions” on October 7, and they prefer them over some of the other options, but a “strong” or “overwhelming” majority do not support Hamas as a whole.

Interestingly, only 2% of those saying “Hamas did not commit atrocities on 10/7” actually saw any videos of it.

While it is higher than Fateh, the polling says that only 34% support Hamas.  And if elections were held today, over 1/3 would not participate.  In fact, 62% said they would want a new government that is “not under the control of political parties” (Hamas is a political party).

It may be beneficial for you to read primary sources and not just repeat the talking points from your masters.  Particularly @Strike (who has a history here of believing lies from the media) and @jonnyutah who have once again been proven wrong; at least @Mark Davis’s comment left some room for interpretation.

https://pcpsr.org/en/node/973

Your own focking link says 71% of Palestinians support the October 7th attack on Israel.  ROFLMAO.  Thanks for proving the point.

• Thanks 1

British politicians upon winning their elections declare their victory is for Gaza and Palestine. 

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your own focking link says 71% of Palestinians support the October 7th attack on Israel.  ROFLMAO.  Thanks for proving the point.

I literally said they supported the attack.  But you said “a majority support Hamas and their actions re: Israel.”  That is two different claims.  The first one is wrong, it’s okay you can admit it.

Some douche I used to know way back 1990, was in a frat, he would say this.

it's not a frat, it's a fraternity, do you call your country a cuunt?

I would say no, but I call you one

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I literally said they supported the attack.  But you said “a majority support Hamas and their actions re: Israel.”  That is two different claims.  The first one is wrong, it’s okay you can admit it.

Dude you're reaching.

1). I don't know who the fock those people are you linked to.  They seem to have issues with the English language and I tend to be skeptical of organizations with spelling/grammar issues. 

2) Their own poll says the majority of Palestinians think Hamas is best suited to rule after this is over so they don't seem to have learned their lesson.

Just now, Strike said:

Dude you're reaching.

1). I don't know who the fock those people are you linked to.  They seem to have issues with the English language and I tend to be skeptical of organizations with spelling/grammar issues. 

2) Their own poll says the majority of Palestinians think Hamas is best suited to rule after this is over so they don't seem to have learned their lesson.

When you use the Liberal Pretzel Logic everything makes sense!!!

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Dude you're reaching.

This is literally the poll that all of the MSM articles are referring to, dumbazz. It’s called a primary source, I know you don’t believe in those and just trust what you read from the MSM.

Already addressed #2

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Dood, you are going full Squistion semantics on this.  You are doing some sort of 4D autism differentiating that we can't see.

In your link, Question 1 and figure 1, a vast majority of Palestinians from both Gaza and WB supported the attack.

Question 7, figures 12 and 13, a majority of Palestinians from both locations support Hamas leadership AFTER the war.

:dunno: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Dood, you are going full Squistion semantics on this.  You are doing some sort of 4D autism differentiating that we can't see.

In your link, Question 1 and figure 1, a vast majority of Palestinians from both Gaza and WB supported the attack.

Question 7, figures 12 and 13, a majority of Palestinians from both locations support Hamas leadership AFTER the war.

He forgot to put his metal helmet on 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes as I said, they supported “the attack.”  And as I said before Hamas was even brought into the discussion, “from the River to the Sea” implies there will need to be a war for “Palestine to be free,” so it’s not surprising that they’d support an attack on Israel.  So I’d agree that anyone saying “from the River to the Sea” is supporting a war against Israel.  What I was disputing was that the majority of them want to kill all Jews, especially those that don’t live in Israel.

Question 7 looks like it’s more about them having to pick among the available options, and yes as I said they’d rather Hamas than the other currently available options. But figure 25 can’t be much more clear: “which of the following political parties do you support” and only 34% answered Hamas.  There were also more specific questions about who they thought should be the individual leader and the guy with the most support was not Hamas (although he’s currently in jail for murder), with around 30%+ saying they wouldn’t even participate in the elections.  Doesn’t sound like much “support” to me.

Also worth noting that in the March poll, 62% supported a two state solution.   By definition that doesn’t mean killing all the Jews in Israel. That number is up significantly vs the prior polls, but it was always 1/3+ (and I assume there were more than 2 answers given but it doesn’t show for that one).

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

For all those who say the protesters aren't calling for death to Jews, here's one from MIT.  I know, I know, @MDCwill tell me that MIT kids are too stoopid to know what "death to zionists" means.

https://x.com/TaliaKhan_MIT/status/1787337147441107301

I'm sure that was AI generated.  it's not really happening.  Don't believe your lying eyes even though this is happening on all campuses and protests.

On 5/4/2024 at 2:55 PM, squistion said:

My mom would laugh.  It’s funny.

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

For all those who say the protesters aren't calling for death to Jews, here's one from MIT.  I know, I know, @MDCwill tell me that MIT kids are too stoopid to know what "death to zionists" means.

https://x.com/TaliaKhan_MIT/status/1787337147441107301

Assuming that Twitter translation is even true, congratulations on finding this one instance among thousands of protestors. :thumbsup: 

Did that great big fat person apologize yet? 

45 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

That's the best you guys can do?

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

Assuming that Twitter translation is even true, congratulations on finding this one instance among thousands of protestors. :thumbsup: 

Easiest prediction in the world would be the Lefties here moving from Phase 1 (it isn't happening) to Phase 2 (it happens but it's rare).  :thumbsup: 

Also:

Columbia University administrators said late Friday that they had barred a leader of pro-Palestinian protests from the campus after a video surfaced in which the student said that Zionists “deserved to die.”

“Be grateful that I’m not just going out and murdering Zionists,” the student, Khymani James, was recorded saying during a Columbia disciplinary hearing in January about online comments he made at the time about being prepared to fight Zionists to the death.

James, who apologized for his statements in a post on X Friday, was a self-appointed leader of the Columbia students protesting this month on the Morningside Heights campus. The university’s leaders have been under pressure from members of Congress and some alumni to show that they are protecting Jewish students from harassment, and a statement Friday night from the university’s president, provost and board leaders specifically singled out action against James, though it did not name him.

“Chants, signs, taunts, and social media posts from our own students that mock and threaten to ‘kill’ Jewish people are totally unacceptable, and Columbia students who are involved in such incidents will be held accountable,” the statement said. “We can report that one individual whose vile videos have surfaced in recent days is now banned from campus.”

The statement did not say whether he had been suspended or expelled.

James said on Friday that his statements about Zionists had been “wrong” and that he had been “unusually upset after an online mob targeted me because I am visibly queer and Black.”

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/quick-takes/2024/04/29/columbia-bars-protest-leader-who-threatened-zionists

I particularly like how he pulled the double intersectionality card at the end (queer and black) to attempt to shift the narrative to others.  :thumbsup: :lol: 

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Easiest prediction in the world would be the Lefties here moving from Phase 1 (it isn't happening) to Phase 2 (it happens but it's rare).  :thumbsup: 

The claim was that the thousands of students chanting “from the River to the Sea” were not calling for the Extermination of Jews, Jer. Long as we’re talking about goal posts.

Just now, MDC said:

The claim was that the thousands of students chanting “from the River to the Sea” were not calling for the Extermination of Jews, Jer. 

Apparently for some, it is.  Especially since that is the initial meaning.

I'm merely saying that your position that NONE of these kids mean it is, well, pretty asinine.  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Apparently for some, it is.  Especially since that is the initial meaning.

I'm merely saying that your position that NONE of these kids mean it is, well, pretty asinine.  :dunno: 

I don’t remember claiming that literally no one was saying that. I do remember you saying that every one of the thousands of kids chanting “from the River to the Sea” were. Which was stupid. 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t remember claiming that literally no one was saying that. I do remember you saying that every one of the thousands of kids chanting “from the River to the Sea” were. Which was stupid. 

I would be surprised if I said "every."  Such extremes are in the wheelhouse of folks like @The Real timschochet.  I'm more a nuance kinda guy.

If you have a link though, I'd be happy to read it. :thumbsup: 

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I would be surprised if I said "every."  Such extremes are in the wheelhouse of folks like @The Real timschochet.  I'm more a nuance kinda guy.

If you have a link though, I'd be happy to read it. :thumbsup: 

Sure! Right after you provide the link where I said no one anywhere had said “death to Jews” or something similar. :thumbsup: