Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This argument over the meaning of "from the river to the sea" is curious to me.  We don't parse the meaning of someone who says "heil Hitler.". We condemn that phrase and the person who said it immediately.  We don't care what THAT PERSON thinks it means.  There are just some phrases that shouldn't be said and should be construed by bystanders in the worst possible light.  "From the river to the sea" is one of those phrases.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Someone should tell Netanyahu. :o

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

If you think that's comparable I don't know what to tell you. 

Wow, only took @Strike an hour to prove his hypocrisy.  Maybe a new record?

Please explain how saying “from the river to the sea” is different from saying “from the river to the sea.”  This should be good.

• Like 1

If you think that's comparable I don't know what to tell you. 

There are just some phrases that shouldn't be said and should be construed by bystanders in the worst possible light.  "From the river to the sea" is one of those phrases.

:dunno: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wow, only took @Strike an hour to prove his hypocrisy.  Maybe a new record?

Please explain how saying “from the river to the sea” is different from saying “from the river to the sea.”  This should be good.

Think of it like the N word.  It's ok for Peenie to say it but racist for you or I to say it.  Israel doesn't want to kill all the Palestinians.  As Jerry noted, if they did it would have already happened.  The reverse is not true.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

@EternalShinyAndChrome said it.  Multiple times.  That’s how the argument started. But interesting that you’d rather congratulate me for “winning the semantics Olympics” than correct him on his incorrect statement.

I looked back over this page and the last, where I got unfortunately involved in your semantic games.  I don't doubt that he said that, but it wasn't over that span.  You were talking to Mark Davis and Strike when I stepped in and said you are making distinctions without differences.  And now you are stuck in your extremes.  Here, I'll give you another win.

Hey @EternalShinyAndChrome, it is not true that every person shouting from the river to the sea wants every Jew to be killed!  Only some of them want all killed.  Some also don't want all killed but are OK with a bunch killed as a result of the Intifada to take back their country which never existed.

Happy?

Hauck said eradicating Jews doesn't mean all Jews have to die.  

It's gutterboy level semantics.  There isn't any point with the back and forth if there can't be a foundation of understanding on what words mean.  It's rather pointless debating with retards.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Think of it like the N word.  It's ok for Peenie to say it but racist for you or I to say it.  Israel doesn't want to kill all the Palestinians.  As Jerry noted, if they did it would have already happened.  The reverse is not true.

We’ve been over this.  “Palestine” doesn’t want to kill all the Jews.  Hamas is not Palestine.

Just now, TimHauck said:

We’ve been over this.  “Palestine” doesn’t want to kill all the Jews.  Hamas is not Palestine.

Distinction without a difference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

It's gutterboy level semantics.  There isn't any point with the back and forth if there can't be a foundation of understanding on what words mean.  It's rather pointless debating with retards.

No dumbazz, learn to read.  Eradicating Jews does mean all Jews have to die.  But wanting “Palestine to be free from the river to the sea” can be done without eradicating Jews/all Jews needing to die.

Everyone that voted for Trump is responsible for Jan 6.  Palestinians have no responsibility for Hamas. Got it. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Distinction without a difference.

To use the words of @jerryskids, for Israel to control “from the River to the Sea,” do you think a “violent uprising” would need to occur?

To use the words of @jerryskids, for Israel to control “from the River to the Sea,” do you think a “violent uprising” would need to occur?

Typical leftist false moral equivalence.  :( 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Please explain.

I’m being my usual centrist self.  The phrase “from the River to the Sea” means that a war must take place for either side to control “from the River to the Sea.”   It doesn’t mean either side necessarily wants everyone from the other side to die.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Jerry, what are you doing with this idiot? It’s a complete waste of your time. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

In case you hadn't noticed it's already occurring.  Really not sure where you're going with all.of this. 

Just now, Strike said:

In case you hadn't noticed it's already occurring.  Really not sure where you're going with all.of this. 

My point is that “from the River to the Sea” means a war must take place (like what is occurring).  It doesn’t mean everyone on the other side needs to die.

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Please explain.

I’m being my usual centrist self.  The phrase “from the River to the Sea” means that a war must take place for either side to control “from the River to the Sea.”   It doesn’t mean either side necessarily wants everyone from the other side to die.

Bless your heart, and your ignorant moral equivalence.

True, those words in a vacuum do not necessarily mean that.  But to think that the desires of both sides are the same is to say "I know absolutely nothing of the history of this situation" without actually saying it. :( 

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

LMFAO

You literally argued that more unemployed = fewer americans working you insecure, low self esteem incel.

SMH

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

My point is that “from the River to the Sea” means a war must take place (like what is occurring).  It doesn’t mean everyone on the other side needs to die.

Trying to suggest it's the same thing with Israel as with Hamas/Palestine is next level idiotic.  As Jerry already noted, if Israel wanted to kill all Palestinians they already would have.  There is a huge disparity in military capability between the two sides.  If the roles were reversed Hamas would have destroyed Israel and as many Jews as they could.  And the ONLY reason Israel is fighting with the Palestinians is because the Palestinians attacked Israel first. 

Trying to suggest it's the same thing with Israel as with Hamas/Palestine is next level idiotic.  As Jerry already noted, if Israel wanted to kill all Palestinians they already would have.  There is a huge disparity in military capability between the two sides.  If the roles were reversed Hamas would have destroyed Israel and as many Jews as they could.  And the ONLY reason Israel is fighting with the Palestinians is because the Palestinians attacked Israel first. 

Hamas is not Palestine, and them being elected 17 years ago doesn’t mean much today.

Also, I’m still laughing at your hypocrisy.

@Strike:  “From the river to the sea is something that shouldn’t be said.”

also @Strike: Well it’s okay if Israel says it

54 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

@EternalShinyAndChrome said it.  Multiple times.  That’s how the argument started. But interesting that you’d rather congratulate me for “winning the semantics Olympics” than correct him on his incorrect statement.

What incorrect statement?

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What incorrect statement?

Here is a sampling

On 5/5/2024 at 11:21 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They're literally chanting "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea".  Both of those call for eradication of 1) America and 2) Jews.

On 5/5/2024 at 11:28 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

MOST of them are chanting "Death to America' and 'From the River to the Sea" and supporting Hamas.  That is an undebatable call for extermination that you and your side are not only supporting, but encouraging.

Who knew Tim was an antisemitic Jew supporting the extermination of his own people and supporting the terrorist organization that wants to do it?  :doh:

On 5/5/2024 at 11:40 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You can pretend all you want, but "From the River to the Sea" always had one meaning: the eradication of Jews which apparently you support.  

On 5/5/2024 at 11:49 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're supporting a position that calls for the eradication of YOUR people. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Here is a sampling

Yeah you f@cking moron, that's EXACTLY what it means.  No amount of revisionist history on your part can change that.  

It's almost as if you refuse to believe the truth so you can support your pro-Terrorist, antisemitic position.  :doh:

Hamas is not Palestine, and them being elected 17 years ago doesn’t mean much today.

So... 77 years of Palestinian violence, terrorism, refusal of two-state solutions, and upon being given control of Gaza, electing Hamas, means nothing.  Joe and Jane Palestinian today just want peace?  That's @The Real timschochetlevel naivete right there.

But presuming this is true, surrounding Arab countries would surely welcome in their brethren, right?  Hell to the no, they know full well that Palestinians are and have always been a collection of warring tribes.  If they didn't have the Jews to fight against, they would fight each other.  They don't want that cancer in their own country.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also, I’m still laughing at your hypocrisy.

@Strike:  “From the river to the sea is something that shouldn’t be said.”

also @Strike: Well it’s okay if Israel says it

Yes you do seem to have that simplistic mind.  I'm not surprised you choose not to see the difference.

@jerryskids

So if I understand @TimHauck correctly, if 99 people say it means "Exterminate All Jews" and only 1 person says "NOT exterminate ALL of them, but most of them" it really means "Just start a war but don't exterminate any jews because war doesn't necessarily mean people will die".  Got it.  

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

@jerryskids

So if 99 people say it means "Exterminate All Jews" and only 1 person says "NOT exterminate ALL of them, but most of them" it really means "Just start a war but don't exterminate any jews because war doesn't necessarily mean people will die".  Got it.  

You got it.  I think Tim is a leftist Snopes "fact" checker.  :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So... 77 years of Palestinian violence, terrorism, refusal of two-state solutions, and upon being given control of Gaza, electing Hamas, means nothing.  Joe and Jane Palestinian today just want peace?  That's @The Real timschochetlevel naivete right there.

But presuming this is true, surrounding Arab countries would surely welcome in their brethren, right?  Hell to the no, they know full well that Palestinians are and have always been a collection of warring tribes.  If they didn't have the Jews to fight against, they would fight each other.  They don't want that cancer in their own country.  

You can lead a donkey to water, but you can't make him drink.  The propaganda he consumes at the DNC Truck Stop Glory Hole tells him that things that are really happening AREN'T really happening.  :doh:

@TimHauck what do you think would happen if the roles were reversed?  If Hamas had Israel and all it's weapons and the Jews were in the gaza strip with minimal firepower?

Just now, Strike said:

@TimHauck what do you think would happen if the roles were reversed?  If Hamas had Israel and all it's weapons and the Jews were in the gaza strip with minimal firepower?

They would send a bouquet of flowers to every Jew along with a check for 500K in reparations.  That's how benevolent they would be.

Leftoids supporting terrorists are disrupting campuses all across the country. and its all bad for Joe. Since our narrative about the most pressing issue facing Amerika is white supremacists, let's distract everyone with this story of a campus idiot making monkey noises at a fat black woman.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Again.  I never said “they just want peace.” To use your words which I agree with, I said they want a war to “take back their country which never existed.”

I obviously don’t agree with that desire, just pointing out it doesn’t mean they want the “eradication of Jews” like @EternalShinyAndChrome claimed multiple times.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Leftoids supporting terrorists are disrupting campuses all across the country. and its all bad for Joe. Since our narrative about the most pressing issue facing Amerika is white supremacists, let's distract everyone with this story of a campus idiot making monkey noises at a fat black woman.

No one thinks that racists are the biggest issue facing this country Volty. However, it's easy for you to sit there and not think it's a big deal because you live in your white skin. No one is afraid of a college kid making monkey noises. As you can see that black girl was not even phased. However, when that boy becomes a senator, and he makes policies that disenfranchise women and minorities, it is a problem. 
Yes, let's be distracted from the fact that America is not at war with anyone at the moment, yet our hard-earned dollars are being shipped off to a country to bomb innocent families. Hamas has nothing to do with the majority of those folks who have been affected by this senseless violence. 
The fact that you can just poo-poo those college animals for shouting at peaceful protestors means you see nothing wrong with what they were doing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

I’m sure they would kill as many Jews (in Israel) as possible. 

But again, Hamas is not Palestine.  The polls support that there is a desire for a different person/group to govern.  And many of the people that do support Hamas are likely brainwashed, as evidenced by them not even having watched any videos of October 7th.  If Israel can eradicate Hamas, I think there is at least a little hope for the Palestinians.  Maybe not a lot because there is certainly a desire for them to take over Israel, but that does seem to be more about the land and their feeling of “being occupied” than simply hating Jews for being Jewish.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

No one thinks that racists are the biggest issue facing this country Volty. However, it's easy for you to sit there and not think it's a big deal because you live in your white skin. No one is afraid of a college kid making monkey noises. As you can see that black girl was not even phased. However, when that boy becomes a senator, and he makes policies that disenfranchise women and minorities, it is a problem. 
Yes, let's be distracted from the fact that America is not at war with anyone at the moment, yet our hard-earned dollars are being shipped off to a country to bomb innocent families. Hamas has nothing to do with the majority of those folks who have been affected by this senseless violence. 
The fact that you can just poo-poo those college animals for shouting at peaceful protestors means you see nothing wrong with what they were doing.

This whole post is a lie, flat-out false, and full of fake victimhood.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

And yet I don't see you in here with the tens of thousands of videos on youtube of black people doing the same to white people.  

Grow up and move on already. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

This whole post is a lie, flat-out false, and full of fake victimhood.

100%.  Got to maintain victim status, though, so make things up that aren't happening.

However, we'll just continue to ignore the left wing violence and threat that's the real problem.  We'll just blame the KKK!!!

This issue over there in Israel is very complex. I have no idea whose side I should be on. I choose no side. Why? I have Jews as friends. Who cannot sympathize with a people who want their own country where they can be free to worship and live in peace. They needed a safe haven after all the evil and destruction they lived through after the Holocaust. 

Who cannot also recognize that there were people living there before the Jews arrived after WWII that were displaced and are continuing to be displaced right now. They had their land and were forced to move and forced to live in poor conditions. You want them to go away silently? You think they shouldn't put up a fight? 

I can't say who is right or wrong, both are right, both are wrong. It's not for me to say. I don't support death on any side. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Wow.  See peenie, you are proving his point.  The thousands of "peaceful" protestors are screaming antisemitic slurs and intimidating Jews, but the story is one kid in Mississippi who does a racist thing.  The MSM, TikTok probably, has got you good.

Unless you think protecting the American flag and singing the National Anthem makes one a "college animal." :dunno: 

Also interesting that you differentiate the fraternity guys as "college," perhaps because you know full well that a lot of the "peaceful protesters" on college campuses are not students.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The MSM, TikTok probably, has got you good.

Unless you think protecting the American flag and singing the National Anthem makes one a "college animal." :dunno: 

Also interesting that you differentiate the fraternity guys as "college," perhaps because you know full well that a lot of the "peaceful protesters" on college campuses are not students.

I don't have TikTok, I am not allowed to have it. Unfortunately, my job prevents it. I had to sign a contract stating I would not use it. I had it only for a few months. I liked it actually. 

I do NOT watch MSN nor CNN nor FOX. I don't watch the brainwashing news. I did however, see the clip of the black girl and the white guys because my sister sent it to me, it was on Instagram. There is no way on this green earth you will ever convince me without evidence that she was shouting antisemitic remarks. Is that the excuse you are using to justify their actions? 

Where was her antisemitic placard? Everyone was holding a camera, where is the evidence that she provoked her mistreatment?