Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

We can all agree kids (under 18) shouldn’t get married right?

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

and BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

👆🏿 His arse just exploded.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

👆🏿 His arse just exploded.  

All over your face, charlatan!!

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 

For such men like Weepaws are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

God is against divorce, it’s mentioned in the Bible , so God is indeed against cheating on ones spouse. 

Yes wait until they reach a age of maturity that doesn’t come while still teenagers. 

I’ve never been cheated on, I don’t want anyone to get a divorce, it’s against God’s will. 

Thanks. 

Of course he's against adultery. He made it one of the big sins. 

Getting married young doesn't automatically result in cheating or divorce. 

Getting married young, because you got knocked up, often does but that shouldn't preclude two people who love each other and want to get married from doing so, simply because they haven't reached your magical age of maturity. Maturity isn't a result of age, it's a result of life experience and the mental capacity to deal with it. 

I've seen plenty of 16 year olds with more life experience and mental capacity than a lot of 23 year old college students. 

Again, I don't recommend getting married at a young age but I see no reason why a 17 year old shouldn't be allowed to marry her 18 year old high school sweetheart if thats what they want to do and their parents don't have a problem with it. 

We aren't talking about 10 year olds cutting off their junk. We're talking about people who would have the ability to get married in a few months anyway. 

1. No opinion on the religious discussion.

2. No one should be allowed to be married under the age of 18. 

3. Minors under the age of 18 should be allowed to have gender affirming care, including the use of hormones, with parental and medical consent, without the involvement of the state. 

4. I am undecided about surgery, but some of the information that @jerryskids has provided me in this forum is causing me to rethink my position- out of caution, I now lean towards prohibiting surgery before the age of 18. That’s how I lean but I am not 100% sure either way. 

5. I strongly disagree with the two assertions  of @EternalShinyAndChrome: that there are any contradictions to these beliefs (IMO, there aren’t) and that my vote for any particular candidate or political party means that I must support all views of that candidate or party. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Again, I don't recommend getting married at a young age but I see no reason why a 17 year old shouldn't be allowed to marry her 18 year old high school sweetheart if thats what they want to do and their parents don't have a problem with it. 

We aren't talking about 10 year olds cutting off their junk. We're talking about people who would have the ability to get married in a few months anyway. 

What about a 17 year old girl marrying a 43 year old man?

:lol:

Females who know they're females shouldn't be allowed to marry under the age of 18. But females under the age of 18 who think they are males, should be able to take life altering hormones. But mebbe they shouldn't cut sh!t off just yet. 

:doh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What about a 17 year old girl marrying a 43 year old man?

That I would have a problem with. Because any relationship they would have would've been illegal to begin with. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. No opinion on the religious discussion.

2. No one should be allowed to be married under the age of 18. 

3. Minors under the age of 18 should be allowed to have gender affirming care, including the use of hormones, with parental and medical consent, without the involvement of the state. 

4. I am undecided about surgery, but some of the information that @jerryskids has provided me in this forum is causing me to rethink my position- out of caution, I now lean towards prohibiting surgery before the age of 18. That’s how I lean but I am not 100% sure either way. 

5. I strongly disagree with the two assertions  of @EternalShinyAndChrome: that there are any contradictions to these beliefs (IMO, there aren’t) and that my vote for any particular candidate or political party means that I must support all views of that candidate or party. 

So now you question the surgeries for minors, but when the rest of us did we were bigots.  Got it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I know God isn’t mentioned in the Bible not once  the man upstairs, Do you know that? 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

God is against divorce, it’s mentioned in the Bible

If God isn’t mentioned in the Bible, how do you know he is against divorce?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 5-Points said:

So a 17 year old girl shouldn't be able to marry her 18 year old high school sweetheart who is about to be deployed to war? 

Who could have a problem with that? :dunno:

In a case like that, the closest I can come to giving an answer is to say that if the parents were OK with it, fine by me.

I'd respect the hell out of him for taking the chance of losing/giving his life fighting for his country. The contradiction is that all 50 states say he's still 3 years away from being mature enough to make the decision to smoke a cigarette, or have a drink because his brain isn't fully developed yet.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

If God isn’t mentioned in the Bible, how do you know he is against divorce?

The problem with being a charlatan like weepaws as that it's hard to keep track of all of the lies you spew and keep the story consistent.

6 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Reasonable

Thank you. I keep stating centrist viewpoints and yet I get labeled liberal because I see Rapey Trumpy as a vile, crooked fock who lusts after his daughters, diddles with pron stars outside his marriage, commits a zillion felonies and gets held up by MAGAturds as some instrument of God.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

That I would have a problem with. Because any relationship they would have would've been illegal to begin with. 

What if it began the day she turned 17 and then they get married 364 days later?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now you question the surgeries for minors, but when the rest of us did we were bigots.  Got it. 

Your are bigots because of your hateful rhetoric about transsexuals in general. (Many of you, not all.) 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What if it began the day she turned 17 and then they get married 364 days later?

I still wouldn't be comfortable with it but if the age of consent is 17 where she lives then it's none of my business. Unless, of course, it were my daughter. If that were the case the guy wouldn't be around to get married. :ninja:

19 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

So if two 16 years are doing it and the girl gets pregnant I would rather they get married and try and start a family than kill the baby. Which is what you want.

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Or they could have the baby and not get married.  Chances are if the baby is gonna have a chance at not being focked for life they’ll be living with one of the parents’ parents anyway.

19 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Ahh so a fatherless child and the mother living on welfare. The liberal way.

19 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?  I’m saying the best chance for a kid of teen parents to not be focked for life is if the kid + both parents are living with one of its grandparents that can help support it.

@Cdub100 I’m still confused how you concluded that my reply meant I wanted a “fatherless child and the mother living on welfare”?

I think 100% of ALL decisions involving legal issues of minors, should require parental consent.

The Left:  KIDS UNDER 18 SHOULDN'T GET MARRIED!!!

Also the Left:  KIDS UNDER 18 - EVEN UNDER 10 - CAN HAVE SURGERY AND CHEMICALS TO CHANGE THEIR GENDER BECAUSE THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!

Only if they started puberty blockers before the age of 13

20 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

- No marriage until age 18.

- No gender changing until age 21.

- No abortion after first trimester unless baby has no chance to live outside the mother's womb or the mother's health is in grave danger.

Oddly, I agree on all 3.  Not odd... neither party does.

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The Left:  KIDS UNDER 18 SHOULDN'T GET MARRIED!!!

Also the Left:  KIDS UNDER 18 - EVEN UNDER 10 - CAN HAVE SURGERY AND CHEMICALS TO CHANGE THEIR GENDER BECAUSE THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!

Wasn’t there a poster here that said no gender surgery until 26 or something?

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wasn’t there a poster here that said no gender surgery until 26 or something?

Yeah.  What a freak. 

On 5/6/2024 at 10:30 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don't agree, I think it should be 16

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

You’re a dumba55

I think if two 16 year olds have a pregnancy and want to do the right thing and get married and raise the child correctly that should be ok