Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Ann Coulter goes full white supremacist

I’ll ask this again, from a different thread…

On 4/30/2024 at 5:19 PM, Fireballer said:

That’s the question no one wants to answer.  If you replace the people, whose societal and cultural norms made a place worth fleeing to, when does it cease to be a place worth fleeing to?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I’ll ask this again, from a different thread…

Your question is irrelevant because it’s not going to happen. The American system isn’t based on ethnic culture, it’s based on ideas that have been incorporated into law: capitalism, freedom of the individual, liberalism (in its broadest sense.) All ethnic cultures thrive in such a system. Thats what’s wrong with Coulter’s racism, and what’s also wrong with your question (though I’m not calling you a racist.) 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your question is irrelevant because it’s not going to happen. The American system isn’t based on ethnic culture, it’s based on ideas that have been incorporated into law: capitalism, freedom of the individual, liberalism (in its broadest sense.) All ethnic cultures thrive in such a system. Thats what’s wrong with Coulter’s racism, and what’s also wrong with your question (though I’m not calling you a racist.) 

Theoretically, yes.  But practically, no.  For instance, people from Islamic states are not raised to value capitalism, freedom of the individual, or liberalism in the broadest sense.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Theoretically, yes.  But practically, no.  For instance, people from Islamic states are not raised to value capitalism, freedom of the individual, or liberalism in the broadest sense.

Thats simply not true. Have you been to Istanbul? I just spent the summer there. I’ve never encountered a more capitalist society in my life. 

In this country, over the past 40 years, I’ve worked with dozens of Muslims from all sorts of countries: not only Turkey but Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Qatar, and yes, Palestine. On the whole they are terrific business people and fine Americans. I certainly don’t agree with all aspects of their culture, but guess what? My forebears came from the Jewish ghettoes of Eastern Europe and THEIR culture was just as restrictive, just as socially intolerant, as many of the Muslims I know. Here is the secret: their children reject the old ways and become Americanized. This is true with every culture that has ever arrived on these shores. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Thats simply not true. Have you been to Istanbul? I just spent the summer there. I’ve never encountered a more capitalist society in my life. 

In this country, over the past 40 years, I’ve worked with dozens of Muslims from all sorts of countries: not only Turkey but Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Qatar, and yes, Palestine. On the whole they are terrific business people and fine Americans. I certainly don’t agree with all aspects of their culture, but guess what? My forebears came from the Jewish ghettoes of Eastern Europe and THEIR culture was just as restrictive, just as socially intolerant, as many of the Muslims I know. Here is the secret: their children reject the old ways and become Americanized. This is true with every culture that has ever arrived on these shores. 

And yet, here they are today, changing "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea" right here in America.  GTFO.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet, here they are today, changing "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea" right here in America.  GTFO.

You’re talking about a tiny minority that are involved in the protests. And only a tiny minority of THEM yelling “death to America” (if that ever happened at all, I’ve read conflicting reports.) If you truly believe that “death to America” is an attitude typical of the million plus Muslims living in this country, then you’re an ignorant fool. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So that’s it?  Other countries can just pass laws and be identical to America?  Has someone told them?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re talking about a tiny minority that are involved in the protests. And only a tiny minority of THEM yelling “death to America” (if that ever happened at all, I’ve read conflicting reports.) If you truly believe that “death to America” is an attitude typical of the million plus Muslims living in this country, then you’re an ignorant fool. 

The fool is the one who sees it on TV and pretends it's not happening.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

So that’s it?  Other countries can just pass laws and be identical to America?  Has someone told them?  

Yes. And yes. 

America is based on ideas. If another nation were to adopt those ideas, and we were to abandon them, that nation would become more American than we are. Absolutely. 

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

💥

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The fool is the one who sees it on TV and pretends it's not happening.

What is on TV, regardless of what network or streaming service, is typically the most severe and extreme examples, especially cable news. You should not extrapolate beyond what is shown, and what you’re shown should be questioned.

10 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What is on TV, regardless of what network or streaming service, is typically the most severe and extreme examples, especially cable news. You should not extrapolate beyond what is shown, and what you’re shown should be questioned.

You should follow your own advice, GC Independent.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You should follow your own advice, GC Independent.

I do. And I am registered as independent. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

No, I haven't been to Istanbul.  You "just spent the summer there?"  Like, when is "just?"  Last summer?  Please tell us more.  What took you to Istanbul for the summer? 

I also presume that your posts here from last summer were all during the evening, since it is literally on the other side of the planet.

Looking forward to learning more about this.  :cheers: 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

she tell Ramaswamy she could never vote for an Indian (didn’t she use to date that scumbag Dinesh D’Souza?)

Someone needs to get fired. She's not hot enough for Fox News 

58 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, I haven't been to Istanbul.  You "just spent the summer there?"  Like, when is "just?"  Last summer?  Please tell us more.  What took you to Istanbul for the summer? 

I also presume that your posts here from last summer were all during the evening, since it is literally on the other side of the planet.

I have a Turkish partner. I spent a couple of weeks last August staying at his friend’s hotel. Beautiful city. 

She is no Laura Ingrahm, but still wood

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have a Turkish partner. I spent a couple of weeks last August staying at his friend’s hotel. Beautiful city. 

Sooooo...we have dropped from "spent the summer there"  to "spent two weeks there"

jeez...Why can't you quit lying.  I mean seriously why?  What's wrong with you man?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jerryskids said:

LOL.  I was gonna post that this was probably yet another Timmy lie....But he already went ahead and proved that out for me.

It's amazing actually.

If you dont agree with Ann, then you aint white....🤪

On 5/9/2024 at 3:08 PM, Nomad99 said:

Because if you REALLY believe in diversity you should believe in it as a THING & not an area code. Your statement is absolute proof that you are part of an agenda & not a belief. 

💥 

23 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

IMAGINE?

On 5/10/2024 at 8:18 AM, supermike80 said:

Sooooo...we have dropped from "spent the summer there"  to "spent two weeks there"

jeez...Why can't you quit lying.  I mean seriously why?  What's wrong with you man?

What a fool you are. 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What a fool you are. 

the summer in Istanbul addition to this thread is pretty funny

Real Tim also summered in Rangoon as a child where he learned to make meat puppets.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Real Tim also summered in Rangoon as a child where he learned to make meat puppets.  

My childhood was spent learning to read, comprehend information, and question the world around me. You would have highly benefited from any of these skills. But it’s not too late. 

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

My childhood was spent learning to read, comprehend information, and question the world around me. You would have highly benefited from any of these skills. But it’s not too late. 

And yet, you do nothing of the sort.  All that wasted time that ended up in you just believing what you're told by your masters.  Sad.  You're a slave to your ideology just like your fellow posers here.  Not a single one of you can think on your own and without approval from your propaganda overlords.

18 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

And yet, you do nothing of the sort.  All that wasted time that ended up in you just believing what you're told by your masters.  Sad.  You're a slave to your ideology just like your fellow posers here.  Not a single one of you can think on your own and without approval from your propaganda overlords.

And yet between the two of us, only one of us is planning on voting for Donald Trump. 

That is a man right? I mean we are to the point where trannies do not have to hide. Right? He/She/they can come out. 

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And yet between the two of us, only one of us is planning on voting for Donald Trump. 

Oh, really?  How long have you planned on voting for Trump?

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You voted for Newsome and Kamala.  And child mutilation.  

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yet no one taught you that summer is more than 2 weeks long, you stupid #####.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Didn't Biden eulogize the head of the KKK? 

Yet you're worried about a news anchor?? 

Hypocrite? 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

What a fool you are. 

I just dont undertand why you have to lie....like always.  Pretty clear when you tell a story, theres a good chance its a lie.   

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

I just dont undertand why you have to lie....like always.  Pretty clear when you tell a story, theres a good chance its a lie.   

I just don’t understand why you parse my words in order to try to catch me in a lie. I didn’t say I spent the WHOLE summer in Istanbul, I said I spent “the summer” there. It was a little over two weeks. Then we spent another week traveling around the rest of Greece and Turkey, then returned to Istanbul for a few days. So suddenly I’m a liar? It’s just really stupid of you. And pointless. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I just don’t understand why you parse my words in order to try to catch me in a lie. I didn’t say I spent the WHOLE summer in Istanbul, I said I spent “the summer” there. It was a little over two weeks. Then we spent another week traveling around the rest of Greece and Turkey, then returned to Istanbul for a few days. So suddenly I’m a liar? It’s just really stupid of you. And pointless. 

Dude. No one thinks "the summer" is 2 weeks long.  Summer is like 3 to 4 months long.  That's not even close to 2 weeks.

I know you know that. Just admit you use the wrong choice of words to mislead.

This summer I’m going to Amsterdam for 9 days. Then I’m taking a cruise around Scandinavia for another 10 days, then back to Amsterdam. If somebody asks me later on how I spent the summer of 2024, I’ll tell them I spent it in Amsterdam. And if I post that here no doubt @supermike80 will call me a liar. Because he’s a fool.