Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Hopefully the end for Fani and her legal abuse

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The appeal makes for a long delay but I suspect that they will uphold the judges decision. Probably will have a trial a year from now. 

I think you are likely correct, with a caveat.

If Fani is removed, this dies on the vine.  This persecu.....prosecution was pointedly done by her for some promise from the Biden admin for later.....consideration.....

I am not sure the Biden cadre can still recruit people given their current challenges with voter support.

Hopefully President Trump does not forget her after his triumphant return to Washington.  MAGA will expect her to be treated as a treasonous conspirator.  

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Hopefully President Trump does not forget her after his triumphant return to Washington.  MAGA will expect her to be treated as a treasonous conspirator.  

I would hope that he does not replicate the behaviors of the Democrats......I would find that really unsettling.

Let the system work, eventually she will be held to account, hopefully fully....but that is none of the presidents business

She’s a skeezer. 

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

I would hope that he does not replicate the behaviors of the Democrats......I would find that really unsettling.

Let the system work, eventually she will be held to account, hopefully fully....but that is none of the presidents business

I think the Republicans have taken the high road too many times.  Dems will keep pushing the envelope until they are held accountable.  

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I think the Republicans have taken the high road too many times.  Dems will keep pushing the envelope until they are held accountable.  

Yep.  Time to make them pay with the same methods they use on everyone else - in spades.  They won't learn until they are put over the fire. 

I hope they go after ALL of the Democrats.  so much so that we're going to be having new elections every week.  Time to purge our government of the corrupt and Marxist/Communist left.

• Thanks 1

She’d have to be a real baller to take on a former president at the state level.

She does not seem like a real baller.

Lol. None of these “trials” will continue after the election. The only point of them is for election interference. 
They shot their shot, but It’s over. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Lol. None of these “trials” will continue after the election. The only point of them is for election interference. 
They shot their shot, but It’s over. 

You thinking Biden will pardon him after he wins the rigged election 🤔

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The appeal makes for a long delay but I suspect that they will uphold the judges decision. Probably will have a trial a year from now. 

They will kick Fani off too.  The judges ruling made zero sense.  If there was misconduct, both of them were guilty.  The idea of kicking one off would eliminate the appearance of conflict is an impossible decision to rationally support.   The judge made a ruling to try to split the baby.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

She’d have to be a real baller to take on a former president at the state level.

She does not seem like a real baller.

She is definitely more of a ballee.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

You thinking Biden will pardon him after he wins the rigged election 🤔

I still think it will be Newsome.  They let Biden act as cannon fodder then replace him at the 11th hour.  Too late for the GOP to refocus their attacks.

Newsome. Can you imagine anyone looking at California and saying “yeah, let’s have some of that”? 

28 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They will kick Fani off too.  The judges ruling made zero sense.  If there was misconduct, both of them were guilty.  The idea of kicking one off would eliminate the appearance of conflict is an impossible decision to rationally support.   The judge made a ruling to try to split the baby.

What exactly did she do wrong? Whats the misconduct? Is she not allowed to have a relationship with a co-worker? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

What exactly did she do wrong? Whats the misconduct? Is she not allowed to have a relationship with a co-worker? 

Another low information voter. ⬆️

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another low information voter. ⬆️

Well I DO know about the MAGA wacko who has made violent threats against her: 

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/fulton-county-officials-law-control-fani-willis-spending-109917947

Why do MAGA folks always threaten violence? Could it be because Trump tells them to? I think so, don’t you? 

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

By that time he'll either pardon himself or they'll drop it because they won't need to pursue it anymore. 

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/fulton-county-officials-law-control-fani-willis-spending-109917947

Why do MAGA folks always threaten violence? Could it be because Trump tells them to? I think so, don’t you? 

You are so right Tim.  it's like that time a MAGA guy showed up at practice for  the annual Congressional baseball game and shot six people.  Or that time a MAGA mob threatened president Trump at the White House and the secret Service had to put him in a bunker for safety reasons.  Those damn MAGAs!!!

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

You are so right Tim.  it's like that time a MAGA guy showed up at practice for  the annual Congressional baseball game and shot six people.  Or that time a MAGA mob threatened president Trump at the White House and the secret Service had to put him in a bunker for safety reasons.  Those damn MAGAs!!!

You always bring up the same 2-3 examples. The baseball game happened what, 8 years ago? Meanwhile there are dozens and dozens of Maga types making death threats. You know why there are so many more on your side? Because Trump incites them. There’s nobody on the Democratic side doing this. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You always bring up the same 2-3 examples. The baseball game happened what, 8 years ago? Meanwhile there are dozens and dozens of Maga types making death threats. You know why there are so many more on your side? Because Trump incites them. There’s nobody on the Democratic side doing this. 

First of all I don't have a side.  Secondly their absolutely are not more on "my" side.  And of course I'm giving examples of actual violence.  one need not look any further than the current college protests to see much more violence from your side than anything the magas are doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Huh?  It's not MAGA burning cities, attacking citizens and cops, taking over city blocks, and looting businesses.  You lefties have to gaslight at every turn because it's is almost always YOUR side that threatening, inciting and partaking in the violence. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

She colluded with deeohjay.  Shocker.  As did Smith and the old dude who posted his dik pick on the internet.  Get your s&+t together.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No one on this forum has a side! 

They just always align with one side 😂😂

Says the guy who claims he's an independent.  :doh:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Says the guy who claims he's an independent.  :doh:

Did I? I think two party system should work well but admittedly has become a bit busted.

I have never voted for an Independent and def didn’t want Bernie getting the nom.

What are you referring to?

I typically side with Dems on most issues, mostly because GOP is wrecked.

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Did I? I think two party system should work well but admittedly has become a bit busted.

I have never voted for an Independent and def didn’t want Bernie getting the nom.

What are you referring to?

I typically side with Dems on most issues, mostly because GOP is wrecked.

So the side that doesn't support child grooming, doesn't support sex changes and chemical castration for kids, doesn't support the burning and looting of cities is the trainwreck?

And typically side with Democrats?  You ALWAYS side with the Democrat Party.

GTFO.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So the side that doesn't support child grooming, doesn't support sex changes and chemical castration for kids, doesn't support the burning and looting of cities is the trainwreck?

And typically side with Democrats?  You ALWAYS side with the Democrat Party.

GTFO.  :lol:

Ok so I never claimed to be an independent or whatever you guys focus on. 

I don’t really pay any attention to these tranny issues, people getting sex changes, what kids do, what parents do, etc. 

To your final point that was what I was saying dumbass 😂

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I guess the progressive democrat  that just got sentenced to prison for her threats against judge Cannon got by you. Low information voter ⬆️

• Like 1

She perjuried herself in court numerous times including the time when the relationship started and reimbursements for the trips, which are illegal kickbacks.   She violated numerous laws concerning awarding non-compete contracts which she bypassed the legal process so she could pay her lover hundreds of thousands of dollars.  Fani also falsified numerous disclosure documents she filed where she was suppose to identify any gifts from unauthorized sources.   She also approved of her lovers bills which she had a conflicted interest in which she lied about.  

But you have schit for brains because this has been discussed 100 times over in here, but yet you don't believe any of these illegal acts violated laws, but you somehow think  meaningless check memos are actual fraud which somehow violated some non-existant election interference law.    It is unbelievable how low our legal system has sunk and we have media which provide cover for this BS and morons who believe it. 

Tim, you fuking moron.  There are just as many if not more death threats made against conservstives by bootlicking leftists.  Your brain has been hopelessly corrupted by the one-sided reporting of the propaganda arm of the US government.  

• Like 1

In Tims low information world pregnancy crisis centers haven’t been under arson attack numerous times in the last few years, with little done about it, yet he thinks some old ladies praying outside an abortion clinic warrants the FBI getting involved. But no arson.  

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In Tims low information world pregnancy crisis centers haven’t been under arson attack numerous times in the last few years, with little done about it, yet he thinks some old ladies praying outside an abortion clinic warrants the FBI getting involved. But no arson.  

Several pro-life clinics have been fire-bombed, but the DOJ is only interested in conservatives who have peacefully protested.  In one case 25 heavily-armed FBI raided a pastor's home and arrested him in front of his wife and kids.  Turned out he was innocent as it was the guy working for the abortion clinic who went out and provoked physical contact.   Our justice system has become so corrupt, I have lost all faith in it.  

31 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Several pro-life clinics have been fire-bombed, but the DOJ is only interested in conservatives who have peacefully protested.  In one case 25 heavily-armed FBI raided a pastor's home and arrested him in front of his wife and kids.  Turned out he was innocent as it was the guy working for the abortion clinic who went out and provoked physical contact.   Our justice system has become so corrupt, I have lost all faith in it.  

Our justice system was once the envy of the world. Not anymore, thanks to the left. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Our justice system was once the envy of the world. Not anymore, thanks to the left. 

You could replace justice system with country. 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It started with J. Edgar Hoover and Allen Dulles.  They used the power of the FBI and CIA in rogue ways to advance their power and agenda.  Looking back, we now know the abuses of citizens, the use of intelligence to blackmail our leaders, assassinations they orchestrated.  They operated above the law. 

This corruptness has crept into all of our federal agencies, but for 60 years most of it was stealthy and they tried to keep an appearance of operating within the Constitution.  Today they not care.  Through mass propaganda they have divided America and created numerous groups they feel are so dependant on their resources they can control. They have villianized ordinary Americans as extremists.  The irrational fear of freedom-loving ideas as some kind of fascist agenda is absolutely moronic, but here we are where freedom is feared and the solution is tyranny of Big Brother.  The labels of left or right or liberal or conservative or Democrat of Republican confused the issue.   

We are fighting an authoritarian monster which has evolved from dictatorships, communism and fascism.   The elites want to rule in a stealthy manor under the guise of Democracy to avoid getting overthrown and put in the gullitine like the ruthless authoritarian bastards who proceeded them.