Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Hey VAX Nazis, it was nice knowing you!

She doesn’t look very healthy though, so I wouldn’t rule out her “dying suddenly” even if she was never vaxxed

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Are you against all vaxxes yet? That guy is

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you against all vaxxes yet? That guy is

Just the COVID ones, the ones you shamed the World for not taking. Did you forget already? 

Your people lied to you, yet you're upset at us for some reason. Why is that exactly? 

Why aren't you more upset that they forced you to take an experimental vaccine that we knew would have consequences? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

On this entire list, the only opinion that was “ridiculed” and has been “proven correct” is “shouldn’t have kept kids out of school.”  The rest either were not ridiculed on the whole or were not proven correct and several, such as ivermectin working and the fatality rate being inflated have been proven incorrect.

It looks like that list came from Ryan Cole, who even @Strike has admitted is a whacko, and is one of the loudest people claiming “turbocancer” is a thing.  Shocker, he has misdiagnosed people as having cancer when they really didn’t.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Shocker

VAX UP SON! 

DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Show us how much you believe in science, Timmy. Get your boosters.

He's definitely in compliance. He's a good little Sheep 🐑 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Just the COVID ones, the ones you shamed the World for not taking. Did you forget already? 

Your people lied to you, yet you're upset at us for some reason. Why is that exactly? 

Why aren't you more upset that they forced you to take an experimental vaccine that we knew would have consequences? 

I wasn’t forced to take it, but I was upset that they forced people to take it which I said at the time.  Not because it wasn’t effective, it was (and there is research actually showing the mandates were the most effective measure taken), but because I thought it was unconstitutional

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

It surprises me that people are still really fired up about this.  To me, this issue is over as we’ve moved to a new phase of dealing with coronavirus.  I’m not saying the shaming and condescension didn’t happen and I’m not dissing @Maximum Overkill and others for talking about it.  I’m just surprised that anyone is still worked up about it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh God dont get Tim going on covid again 

😂. He has so many vaccines that he pissses Anti-Virus 

28 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Oh God dont get Tim going on covid again 

You’ll notice I never start these threads though (except the one about anti Covid vaxxers turning anti all vaxxes which isn’t even really about Covid)

19 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

It surprises me that people are still really fired up about this.  To me, this issue is over as we’ve moved to a new phase of dealing with coronavirus.  I’m not saying the shaming and condescension didn’t happen and I’m not dissing @Maximum Overkill and others for talking about it.  I’m just surprised that anyone is still worked up about it.

Fūck all of you that didn't stand up to your masters to prevent these draconian lock downs and mandates.

Yeah, your team probably gave a half hearted statement against the overreactions buried in a sea of qualifications or silent compliance.  

Nah, your team was given correct feedback in real time that shìt was sideways and the answer after fighting it for two years was, "oh well. We tried our best." Nah mfer, your "best" fūcked everyone over real good.  We ain't forgetting shìt.  If that's the best your team has to offer, then your team needs to sit the fūck down and shut the fūck up and let the people who had common sense make decisions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Chris Cuomo is lying about his role in spreading misinformation about Ivermectin, Vaccines, & Covid in general. He’s pretending he wasn’t a high paid newsman who failed to do basic journalism. He was so lazy that he didn’t even do a google search for Ivermectin. He’s pretending that information about Ivermectin was unavailable until now. Somehow I knew that Ivermectin was a human drug that won the Nobel Prize for human medicine & is the n the WHO list of ESSENTIAL medicines. He is absolving not only himself, but every bought corporate news person who lied about Ivermectin, SHAMED people for researching Ivermectin & for looking into the “science “ of mRNA vaccines & refused to be a guinea pig for an experimental gene therapy. He STILL refuses to apologize. He publicly called for the shaming of people who questioned the Covid narrative, I think we should Shame him until he apologizes & makes a sincere act of contrition. Which he NEVER WILL. He’s a charlatan and nobody should ever accept his new line of bullshit absolving himself for what he did & failed to do.

27 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

I’m just surprised that anyone is still worked up about it.

No big deal, nothing to see here? Seriously? 

That's how the Pedocrat sheep operate, you're better than that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

Fūck all of you that didn't stand up to your masters to prevent these draconian lock downs and mandates.

Yeah, your team probably gave a half hearted statement against the overreactions buried in a sea of qualifications or silent compliance.  

Nah, your team was given correct feedback in real time that shìt was sideways and the answer after fighting it for two years was, "oh well. We tried our best." Nah mfer, your "best" fūcked everyone over real good.  We ain't forgetting shìt.  If that's the best your team has to offer, then your team needs to sit the fūck down and shut the fūck up and let the people who had common sense make decisions.

Now THAT’S how to talk to these Leftist pigs.  Smack em in the face with accountability.  Well done!

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

Well done friend 🇺🇸

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

No big deal, nothing to see here? Seriously? 

That's how the Pedocrat sheep operate, you're better than that. 

Dude, I acknowledged that it happened.  I didn’t claim there was nothing to see.  Just expressing my surprise that some people are still really fired up about it.

And it wasn’t a dis, as I said.  You do you, brother.  Party on.

2 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Dude, I acknowledged that it happened.  I didn’t claim there was nothing to see.  Just expressing my surprise that some people are still really fired up about it.

Likewise, respect. At the same time we should never forget. Many people lost everything because of the fear Mongering. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Why would anyone be fired up about being extorted out of their career over a medical experiment?

Just let it go, we've got to see who wins this season of The Voice!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

My team?  I acknowledged that it happened.  You’re overreacting toward me.

I don’t post much, but I post enough that it should be known where my politics are.

But, ehhhhh, good for you letting off some steam there.

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

On 3/13/2020 at 1:17 PM, Baker Boy said:

This is all so stupid! Isolate the old and the weak and let everyone else live their normal lives. Their chance of dying from this is very small. Most of the people that need protection are the least productive members of our society so life goes on as normal. We don’t have to stop the world. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

No, people should be in jail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

No, people should be in jail.

Anyone who discouraged people from taking the Covid vaccine is morally responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, and they can carry that shame for the rest of their lives. But no they shouldn’t be in jail. We have freedom of speech and they have the right to be idiots, same as you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Well there is Bill Maher and all the other conspiracy nuts on one side, and there is the Mayo Clinic and the CDC on the other side. I know who I trust, but you do you…

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

I can’t believe you would quote yourself talking about the least productive members of society being OK to die. You’re actually proud of that statement? Disgusting. I remember some people saying that at the time. I’m glad I don’t know any of them personally. 

Kary Mullis invented the PCR test and he died in August 2019. This interview is from the 90s.

This is a fantastic interview. And what I wish everyone understood, when they talk about trusting the CDC.

"There isn't an "up there" there." 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

My team?  I acknowledged that it happened.  You’re overreacting toward me.

I don’t post much, but I post enough that it should be known where my politics are.

But, ehhhhh, good for you letting off some steam there.

I agree with this, it was more of an attack on people on the left, not you

I don't know where you align, nor do I know from the statement you made earlier

I have never seen any sh1t stirring from you and would actually love to see you post more

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anyone who discouraged people from taking the Covid vaccine is morally responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, and they can carry that shame for the rest of their lives. But no they shouldn’t be in jail. We have freedom of speech and they have the right to be idiots, same as you. 

anyone who said the covid "vaccine" stops the spread and keeps you from getting it should be in jail

but you think its the bestest vaccine ever

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Good bot

3 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Just expressing my surprise that some people are still really fired up about it.

Some are. Max O is just trolling for attention.

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

anyone who said the covid "vaccine" stops the spread and keeps you from getting it should be in jail

but you think its the bestest vaccine ever

1. It did stop the spread. 
2. it didn’t keep me from getting it but it prevented me from getting seriously ill, for which I am profoundly grateful. 
3. Given the millions of lives saved it might be the bestest ever, though other vaccines are great as well. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Kary Mullis invented the PCR test and he died in August 2019. This interview is from the 90s.

https://twitter.com/DoseofDarwin/status/1787975552114065426/video/1

This is a fantastic interview. And what I wish everyone understood, when they talk about trusting the CDC.

"There isn't an "up there" there." 

Do you realize that if PCR tests caused a lot of false positives then that means the case fatality rate was actually higher?

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Do you realize that if PCR tests caused a lot of false positives then that means the case fatality rate was actually higher?

We have to trust that Covid deaths were generally accurately classified. We have to trust that we didn't give people new problems with poor treatment methods. I know someone who died "from Covid" who died from Remdesivir toxicity. He would most likely still be alive if he had early treatment (which the CDC maintained didn't exist--don't seek medical care unless you're really sick--while acclaimed doctors insisted they were having early treatment success) with an antiviral, zinc and a zinc ionophore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I do not believe you can quantify a number of deaths caused by people discouraging others from getting the vaccine.

If any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, naomi said:

We have to trust that Covid deaths were generally accurately classified. We have to trust that we didn't give people new problems with poor treatment methods. I know someone who died "from Covid" who died from Remdesivir toxicity. He would most likely still be alive if he had early treatment (which the CDC maintained didn't exist--don't seek medical care unless you're really sick--while acclaimed doctors insisted they were having early treatment success) with an antiviral, zinc and a zinc ionophore.

Antiviral like what?  Not ivermectin