Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Hey VAX Nazis, it was nice knowing you!

57 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

If any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization.

False

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. It did stop the spread. 
2. it didn’t keep me from getting it but it prevented me from getting seriously ill, for which I am profoundly grateful. 
3. Given the millions of lives saved it might be the bestest ever, though other vaccines are great as well. 

1) no it didnt stop lying 

2) so would vitamin D and being healthy and not having 2.4 comorbidites

3) lol you should thank the king that got it out in warp speed, oh wait your masters said they wouldn't take it, til they were in charge

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

If any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization.

True

Almost fell out of my chair when Maher said people were washing their mail!

Keep going with the anti-vax stuff please. This help the independents realize how focking nuts you guys are :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, nobody said:

Fūck all of you that didn't stand up to your masters to prevent these draconian lock downs and mandates.

Yeah, your team probably gave a half hearted statement against the overreactions buried in a sea of qualifications or silent compliance.  

Nah, your team was given correct feedback in real time that shìt was sideways and the answer after fighting it for two years was, "oh well. We tried our best." Nah mfer, your "best" fūcked everyone over real good.  We ain't forgetting shìt.  If that's the best your team has to offer, then your team needs to sit the fūck down and shut the fūck up and let the people who had common sense make decisions.

There were no vaccine mandates. Nobody made you get it.

The lockdowns lasted like two weeks. It’s been four years now so maybe time to move on?

Put on your big girl panties and come into 2024 :thumbsup:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

There were no mandates. 

Fūcking clown.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

What he means is, no governmental agency threatened you with imprisonment for not taking it.  The links you mention just threaten you with job loss, destroying your quality of life, and not being able to go many places.  See the difference?

6 hours ago, nobody said:

There were no mandates. 

Fūcking clown.

Yet my job, a government job required me to vaccinate.  If I wanted to fly there was a question of whether I had to vaccinate and produce a vaccine card to board.

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anyone who discouraged people from taking the Covid vaccine is morally responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths, and they can carry that shame for the rest of their lives. But no they shouldn’t be in jail. We have freedom of speech and they have the right to be idiots, same as you. 

Do you verify that all your illegal alien day workers are properly vaxxed?  Not just for COVID but all other diseases? 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, nobody said:

Fūck all of you that didn't stand up to your masters to prevent these draconian lock downs and mandates.

So what did you do stand up to your masters to prevent lockdowns and mandates, other than maybe not following them?

I got the two shots, then one booster.  I got the Covids twice, confirmed, and perhaps more, but I stopped with the testing thing as I saw no point in wasting the money since knowing never lead to treatment.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

other than maybe not following them?

What else should he do? If you and millions of others did the same, with us, then perhaps there wouldn't be people dropping dead from a FAKE VACCINE. But nope, you did EXACTLY what they told you to do and shamed everyone else for not being sheep. 

You got played, but will never admit it. You can apologize at anytime, waiting. ⏰ 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

What else should he do? If you and millions of others did the same, with us, then perhaps there wouldn't be people dropping dead from a FAKE VACCINE. But nope, you did EXACTLY what they told you to do and shamed everyone else for not being sheep. 

You got played, but will never admit it. You can apologize at anytime, waiting. ⏰ 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Can you inbred hicks invent time travel next since you’re all apparently experts in a subject that is way way way beyond your comprehension.

Or basically anything more advanced than put circle shape in circle hole.

Idiot cucks.

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

1. It did stop the spread. 

Well, in your defense, you did like a good sheep and listened to your “experts”.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Write your senators?  Protest outside of city hall?  Sue your employer if they had a vax mandate? Not sure, that’s why I asked the question.  But his statement certainly implies people should have done more than simply not following them.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So what did you do stand up to your masters to prevent lockdowns and mandates, other than maybe not following them?

My coworkers and I were severely tired and stressed, since we were essential workers. We banded together and spent our vital time and energy to choreograph dance routines that we uploaded to TikTok. I don't think they'll be messing with us again.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

My coworkers and I were severely tired and stressed, since we were essential workers. We banded together and spent our vital time and energy to choreograph dance routines that we uploaded to TikTok. I don't think they'll be messing with us again.

How did your wife fight against Cornell other than by getting fired?

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Do you verify that all your illegal alien day workers are properly vaxxed?  Not just for COVID but all other diseases? 

Ooh you got me now! 

So long as they vote (several times each) I don’t care what else they do. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How did your wife fight against Cornell other than by getting fired?

By not playing Cornell and Biden's sick game, and showing people around her that you don't have to be a sheep. Worked out well too, since she has a better job now and no spike proteins.

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

By not playing Cornell and Biden's sick game, and showing people around her that you don't have to be a sheep

AKA, nothing except getting fired 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

AKA, nothing except getting fired 

What are your children doing to fight against pedophilia?

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What are your children doing to fight against pedophilia?

Not being near you 

• Haha 1

President Trump prevented countless Covid infections by shutting down travel from China and other Covid hot spots. Joe Biden said it was xenophobic and he shouldn’t be doing it.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

If I wanted to fly there was a question of whether I had to vaccinate and produce a vaccine card to board.

BS.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

AKA nothing, except watching you lather up your nuts.

Maybe I’ll have them watch Sound of Freedom, I hear the Geek Club thinks that means you’re raising awareness for child trafficking 

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What he means is, no governmental agency threatened you with imprisonment for not taking it.  The links you mention just threaten you with job loss, destroying your quality of life, and not being able to go many places.  See the difference?

:rolleyes:

Were you personally threatened with any of that?

I think I remember a concert I went to in 2020 where they required proof of vaccine OR a recent negative COVID test.

Oh the horror.

And that wasn’t even the government either. Blame Live Nation :cry:

47 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

BS.

So you are telling me I did not need to produce both a vaccine card and a current COVID test to fly to Holland, through Iceland, and then back the same route. which, being 10 days later required another curent COVID test.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

So you are telling me I did not need to produce both a vaccine card and a current COVID test to fly to Holland, through Iceland, and then back the same route. which, being 10 days later required another curent COVID test.

Which country’s rule was that?

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Which country’s rule was that?

I don't remember.  It may have been the rule in Iceland, Holland, and for the airline.  I remember in Iceland they would not let us leave the airport though we had 8 hours.  Maybe it was their rule.  

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

I don't remember.  It may have been the rule in Iceland, Holland, and for the airline.  I remember in iceland they would not let us leave the airport though we had 8 hours.  maybe it was their rule.  

Just curious 

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I don't remember.  It may have been the rule in Iceland, Holland, and for the airline.  I remember in iceland they would not let us leave the airport though we had 8 hours.  maybe it was their rule.  

Yes it was Iceland and Hollands rules.  Flying domestically required neither.

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:rolleyes:

Were you personally threatened with any of that?

I think I remember a concert I went to in 2020 where they required proof of vaccine OR a recent negative COVID test.

Oh the horror.

And that wasn’t even the government either. Blame Live Nation :cry:

Wait, you think people didn’t lose their jobs for not getting vaxxed?  

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Just curious 

Could have been KLM's rule or Hollands.  I remember when going through customs they asked whether I had been vaccinated.  i don't know if it was absolutely required or whether that was just a tracking and information compiling step as they studied matters.  I remember on getting back to Denver they questioned whether I had traveled beyond Holland even though my passport showed I had not and they wanted to see my vaccination card and the results of the Covid test I took 48 hours prior to boarding in Holland.  Whether this was just infomation gathering to quantify and study the Covid, or whether they would have quarantined me had I not had the right answers I do not know.  I just know I was tired and I wanted to go to bed.  See I had a little drink about an hour before and it had gone right to my head. 

13 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Wait, you think people didn’t lose their jobs for not getting vaxxed?  

I think a few did. Roles where they interacted quite a bit with people in vulnerable health, like nurses and firefighters. Wish none had but it wasn’t many and not such a big deal you should still be sh1tting your britches over it four years later.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I think a few did. Roles where they interacted quite a bit with people in vulnerable health, like nurses and firefighters. Wish none had but it wasn’t many and not such a big deal you should still be sh1tting your britches over it four years later.

Lmao…evil doings have a time table and dismissed because the quantity doesn’t fit your narrative.  What an idiot.  

• Thanks 2