Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Hey VAX Nazis, it was nice knowing you!

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lmao…evil doings have a time table and dismissed because the quantity doesn’t fit your narrative.  What an idiot.  

Yeah, I mean, if it was a while ago, and not that prevalent, it’s usually not worth getting this worked up over :wacko:

Pfizer, was racing Merck neck and neck with its own anti-viral pill, PF-07321332,82 an ivermectin knockoff that is so similar to IVM (except, of course, in price point) that critics call it “Pfizermectin.” 83

Dr. Fauci has invested $ 6 billion in taxpayer lucre in the Moderna vaccine alone. His agency is co-owner of the patent and stands to collect a fortune in royalties. At least four of Fauci’s hand-picked deputies are in line to collect royalties of $ 150,000/ year based on Moderna’s success, and that’s on top of the salaries already paid by the American public.

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Pfizer, was racing Merck neck and neck with its own anti-viral pill, PF-07321332,82 an ivermectin knockoff that is so similar to IVM (except, of course, in price point) that critics call it “Pfizermectin.” 

Are you talking about Paxlovid?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you talking about Paxlovid?

He’s talking about crazy town 😂

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I think a few did. Roles where they interacted quite a bit with people in vulnerable health, like nurses and firefighters. Wish none had but it wasn’t many and not such a big deal you should still be sh1tting your britches over it four years later.

people were kicked out of the military as well, god open your focking eyes

there were more than nurses and firefighters, those same nurses and firefighters that were keeping everything going before the fake vaxx, but then lost their job after having immunity to that sh1t naturally

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

people were kicked out of the military as well, god open your focking eyes

there were more than nurses and firefighters, those same nurses and firefighters that were keeping everything going before the fake vaxx, but then lost their job after having immunity to that sh1t naturally

These peoples lives were ruined over lies.  No un-vaxxed people had any ill effect on others.  In fact, being vaxxed put you at higher risk of  getting Covid.  This superspreader sh!t and all of the “pandemic of the unvaxxed” was all lies.  

14 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

No schit, fukface.

So then what’s your focking point, dumbass?

You hate Amex and Walmart?

Okay. Who gives a sh1t :wacko:

On 5/11/2024 at 12:40 PM, TimHauck said:

Antiviral like what?  Not ivermectin

Here's the metadata on ivermectin. Compare to the metadata on Remdesiver

And keep in mind that early treatment proponents were consistently maintaining a particular combination: antiviral + zinc and giving zinc the ability to cross the cell membrane (via a zinc ionophore like Quercetin or HCQ). Zinc is formidable once inside the cell. It's pretty cool.

May not be The Science™ but it's science.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, naomi said:

Here's the metadata on ivermectin. Compare to the metadata on Remdesiver

And keep in mind that early treatment proponents were consistently maintaining a particular combination: antiviral + zinc and giving zinc the ability to cross the cell membrane (via a zinc ionophore like Quercetin or HCQ). Zinc is formidable once inside the cell. It's pretty cool.

May not be The Science™ but it's science.

Where did I say that remdesivir worked?

Oh right ivermectin is a wonder drug. But only if you take it at the exact right time at the exact right dose and at the same time as a bunch of other stuff.

It wasn’t suppressed because it was a “cheap generic.”  It didn’t even work.  

There was a cheap generic that worked though.  Dexamethasone 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

So then what’s your focking point, dumbass?

You hate Amex and Walmart?

Okay. Who gives a sh1t :wacko:

The point is that there WERE mandates. People's lives were effected by this, and they have every right to remain pissed off. Especially since the injections proved to be ineffective and dangerous.

https://media.scored.co/scale/mX4eVtTAI58TSBk9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Where did I say that remdesivir worked?

Oh right ivermectin is a wonder drug. But only if you take it at the exact right time at the exact right dose and at the same time as a bunch of other stuff.

It wasn’t suppressed because it was a “cheap generic.”  It didn’t even work.  

There was a cheap generic that worked though.  Dexamethasone 

Tell the clinicians across the country who have treated their patients with it that it "didn't even work."

Yes, the success of treatment with an AV will depend on stage of illness.

The notion of taking an AV with zinc and something that gets it through the cell membrane is not too fancypants :dunno: 

It was cheap and available at enough of a scale due to its ubiquitousness in maleria zones.

It was...very inconvenient. 

16 minutes ago, naomi said:

Tell the clinicians across the country who have treated their patients with it that it "didn't even work."

Yes, the success of treatment with an AV will depend on stage of illness.

The notion of taking an AV with zinc and something that gets it through the cell membrane is not too fancypants :dunno: 

It was cheap and available at enough of a scale due to its ubiquitousness in maleria zones.

It was...very inconvenient. 

Why was it inconvenient?   The government wanted people to die? If there was evidence it worked in 2020 I have no doubt that the government would have pushed it.  And they could have done that without even jeopardizing the EUA of the vaccines because a vaccine is different than a medication that you need to take every day

I had a vax mandate at my job and if I wasn't so god damned good at it, I would've been forced to get vaxed.  Instead my boss pulled some strings to get me exempt.

I could've faked it, but I was like, nah, I'll just sue if they fire me, but igotworms didn't think it was prevalent enough, so I shouldn't be pissed still that his team put my job at risk over some BS.  

Dude is a clown.

Whatever happened to @phillybear?  I know he was saying all of his neighbors were dying from the vaccine did he catch the vaccine from them?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The point is that there WERE mandates. People's lives were effected by this, and they have every right to remain pissed off. Especially since the injections proved to be ineffective and dangerous.

https://media.scored.co/scale/mX4eVtTAI58TSBk9.jpeg

Ineffective yet the anti vaxxers died and consumed hospital resources at a way way higher rate.  With no vaccines millions more die.

In fact so many anti-science republicans died it impacted the 2022 midterms and will impact the presidential election.

LOL at ineffective.

SMH

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ineffective yet the anti vaxxers died and consumed hospital resources at a way way higher rate.  With no vaccines millions more die.

In fact so many anti-science republicans died it impacted the 2022 midterms and will impact the presidential election.

LOL at ineffective.

SMH

How was your day ?  Looks like you spent it here. Fockin loser. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How was your day ?  Looks like you spent it here. Fockin loser. 

How many posts have I made vs you boyo?

Please continue to ignore your kids.  They’re way way better off.

8 minutes ago, nobody said:

I had a vax mandate at my job and if I wasn't so god damned good at it, I would've been forced to get vaxed.  Instead my boss pulled some strings to get me exempt.

I could've faked it, but I was like, nah, I'll just sue if they fire me, but igotworms didn't think it was prevalent enough, so I shouldn't be pissed still that his team put my job at risk over some BS.  

Dude is a clown.

So did you do anything to protest the lockdowns and mandates besides not follow them?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

How many posts have I made vs you boyo?

Please continue to ignore your kids.  They’re way way better off.

Spent all day with my family and then some. You were here. Losing. Just like your vacation. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Spent all day with my family and then some. You were here. Losing. Just like your vacation. 

How many posts today you vs me worst father ever?

How many posts today you vs me worst father ever?

You’ve been here all day, ranting and being ignored for the most part, like every other day.  Just stop. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’ve been here all day, ranting and being ignored for the most part, like every other day.  Just stop. 

Prove it.

You’re a horrible father.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Dude is a clown.

Something might’ve possibly happened to you, but it didn’t.

Wow, crazy story.

Now I totally get why you’re so mad :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Something might’ve possibly happened to you, but it didn’t.

Wow, crazy story.

Now I totally get why you’re so mad :rolleyes:

What was the point of anyone’s job being threatened based on vax status?

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

boyo, the dirty unvaxxed died quite bigly.

Why are you so unaware?

boyo, the dirty unvaxxed died quite bigly.

Why are you so unaware?

So, again, what was the point of people being fired/jobs threatened based on vax status?

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So, again, what was the point of people being fired/jobs threatened based on vax status?

The dirty unvaxxed spread Covid much biglier during the OG strain.

Duh

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Again I didn’t agree, but maybe so companies wouldn’t have to pay out as much life insurance.   Because we know the life insurance companies blame Covid for the increase in deaths among working-age people, despite what grifters like “Ed Dowd” might tell you.

31 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t know, you’d have to ask Walmart, Amex and wherever nobody works.

I’m not defending it, just don’t understand the prolonged anger. It was a pandemic. Millions died. Sh1t happens :dunno:

Honestly it seems kinda disrespectful to the actual victims to make the whole thing about you.

1.2 million people died. The deadliest disaster in American history. It was enough to actually drop the average life expectancy by years.

But oh you maybe mighta sorta possibly could’ve lost your job for refusing to get vaccinated? But you didn’t?

Poor you :( 

39 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The dirty unvaxxed spread Covid much biglier during the OG strain.

Duh

The OG strain?  You mean when vaccines were still just a hope?  We were on at least the 5th strain in Aug 2020.

Let’s not talk about Covid anymore. Also, let’s not stfu about Jan 6.  

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Whatever happened to @phillybear?  I know he was saying all of his neighbors were dying from the vaccine did he catch the vaccine from them?

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s not talk about Covid anymore. Also, let’s not stfu about Jan 6.  

We have to wait for later to see how Democrats pretend mail in voting is required.....

14 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Honestly it seems kinda disrespectful to the actual victims to make the whole thing about you.

1.2 million people died. The deadliest disaster in American history. It was enough to actually drop the average life expectancy by years.

But oh you maybe mighta sorta possibly could’ve lost your job for refusing to get vaccinated? But you didn’t?

Poor you :( 

People die dummy.  

You don't wreck everyone else's lives because of it when you don't even have to.  If you had covid, why the hell would you need a vax?

The whole thing was dumb.  People with common sense said it was dumb as it was happening.  Your team did exactly what you're doing here.

It's not a big deal.  I don't really support it, but just do it.  Well we only threatened your livelihood.  It didn't get taken away because you actually fought for it.  Gosh I don't see why people would be mad when we still control everything. Golly gee.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

People die dummy.  

You don't wreck everyone else's lives because of it when you don't even have to.  If you had covid, why the hell would you need a vax?

The whole thing was dumb.  People with common sense said it was dumb as it was happening.  Your team did exactly what you're doing here.

It's not a big deal.  I don't really support it, but just do it.  Well we only threatened your livelihood.  It didn't get taken away because you actually fought for it.  Gosh I don't see why people would be mad when we still control everything. Golly gee.  

Who still controls everything?

Trump was president during most of this period you’re still b1tching about :wacko: