Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Harrison Butker, geek club hero

6 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Wow. The level of snobbery in this post is other level. 

Weak men like cultist need weak women to dominate.

Strong men want strong women.

Not a difficult concept to grasp.  It's why cultist subjugate themselves to a single man.

"The election was rigged and stolen!!!"

Cucks

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Cults worship a single man or deity.  Like you guys with Trump.

Exactly who do liberals worship?  Who do liberals fly flags to?  Sink boats to?  Attack our capital for?

GTFO with your talk of cults when you people don't even know how to think without Trump telling you.

"The election was stolen and rigged!!"

LMFAO

I understand that is how you see it, how you have been indoctrinated to see it.   Your behaviors.....applied to others....in a negative manner. 

Your beliefs are that of a cult, and when your beliefs are not confirmed to you lash out, at others......as being lesser, or evil or what ever your cult decides they should be (homophobic etc)

Rather than deal on the elements at hand, your cult demands you attack the others, your behaviors is demonstrative of what a cultist does... the current liberal support for the terrorists is perfectly in line with this cult

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I understand that is how you see it, how you have been indoctrinated to see it.   Your behaviors.....applied to others....in a negative manner. 

Your beliefs are that of a cult, and when your beliefs are not confirmed to you lash out, at others......as being lesser, or evil or what ever your cult decides they should be (homophobic etc)

Rather than deal on the elements at hand, your cult demands you attack the others, your behaviors is demonstrative of what a cultist does... the current liberal support for the terrorists is perfectly in line with this cult

Oof!  I haven't seen a beatdown this hard since, well, the last time he posted some of his cultist tripe.  :lol:

never mind.  He gets curb-stomped EVERY day in here so I guess this is nothing special.  :lol:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

And your "liberals support terrorist" is based on some loud college kids.

I could say that conservatives support the KKK since all KKK folks typically have Trump flags with them.  Difference between you and me is that I don't take the actions of a small group and apply them to the entire group.  That's low IQ thinking and beneath me.

Cultist believe by a bigly margin that the election was stolen based on ZERO evidence other than what their moron master tells them.

That my friend is a cult. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oof!  I haven't seen a beatdown this hard since, well, the last time he posted some of his cultist tripe.  :lol:

never mind.  He gets curb-stomped EVERY day in here so I guess this is nothing special.  :lol:

Stop with your middle school attempt to get me to pay attention to you.

You're lame and I don't swing like you do.

Stop PM'ing me too gay boi.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Not a difficult concept to grasp.  It's why cultist subjugate themselves to a single man.

Cucks

How many “wrench turning” men do you actually know? That’s the statement I am referencing. There are some wonderful, secure, high character men that work blue collar stuff for a living. I know many. THIS disposition of yours is why the left has lost the rural vote. Self-righteous condescension. 
As for Trump, I can hardly stand him. That’s got nothing to do with the snobbery of your comments. You need to get out your ivory tower and meet some people. 

• Thanks 1

It’s funny what you see on the left. Mediocres like Beachball 23 align the week we with the snobs, talk like the snobs, but can’t actually be the snobs. Him and others haven’t actually accomplished anything or have enough to be one. He only poses as a snob.  

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Cucks

It's all about taking the power back, white men feel threatened and want to control women, minorities, everyone.  Power and control craved by the weak.

Just now, Fumbleweed said:

How many “wrench turning” men do you actually know? That’s the statement I am referencing. There are some wonderful, secure, high character men that work blue collar stuff for a living. I know many. THIS disposition of yours is why the left has lost the rural vote. Self-righteous condescension. 
As for Trump, I can hardly stand him. That’s got nothing to do with the snobbery of your comments. You need to get out your ivory tower and meet some people. 

He’s in no tower. Beachball 23 has a middle of the road education and is a middle of the road employee living in a middle of the road house in a middle of the Road Town. You give him too much credit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And your "liberals support terrorist" is based on some loud college kids.

I could say that conservatives support the KKK since all KKK folks typically have Trump flags with them.  Difference between you and me is that I don't take the actions of a small group and apply them to the entire group.  That's low IQ thinking and beneath me.

Cultist believe by a bigly margin that the election was stolen based on ZERO evidence other than what their moron master tells them.

That my friend is a cult. 

Not just on loud college kids, but the evident tolerance for it; maybe even fear?  And the widespread nature as well.   This is what a cult looks like, and it lives pointedly at the allowance of liberals....

Since there is no support for the KKK, an organization equitable to those students chanting for Hamas..... the distinction is even more evident.

Your depiction of others, and your obvious and accurate negative connotations toward it, are actually a description of yourself....which you ignore.

Liberalism today is a cult.  No allowance for dissention, and when it arises those people are attacked for their lack of adherence.....people here disagree with you...and you engage them as a cultist would.....dutifully.

Just now, Fumbleweed said:

I know tons boyo.  I interact with them at work all the time.  Wrench turners, educated, storeroom workers and I get along with all of them.  Most are good men.

That doesn't mean that I want them running the country and their antiquated ideas of what women should do and should behave is backwards and based on their need for power since they don't get it anywhere else.

Look at the comments on this board for example, conservatives trying to put forward what women want is beyond hysterical.

Just now, RLLD said:

Not just on loud college kids, but the evident tolerance for it; maybe even fear?  And the widespread nature as well.   This is what a cult looks like, and it lives pointedly at the allowance of liberals....

Since there is no support for the KKK, an organization equitable to those students chanting for Hamas..... the distinction is even more evident.

Your depiction of others, and your obvious and accurate negative connotations toward it, are actually a description of yourself....which you ignore.

Liberalism today is a cult.  No allowance for dissention, and when it arises those people are attacked for their lack of adherence.....people here disagree with you...and you engage them as a cultist would.....dutifully.

No allowance for dissention?

I don't support Hamas and neither does any other liberal that I know.  Polling of liberals will tell you the same thing.

Argument destroyed boyo.

On the other hand, real cultist believe the election was stolen because their fat, orange master cried so much and told them it was.  That is a cult.

Facts not feelz boyo.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He’s in no tower. Beachball 23 has a middle of the road education and is a middle of the road employee living in a middle of the road house in a middle of the Road Town. You give him too much credit. 

A VP of a billion + multi-national company is middle of the road?

You're a freaking cop.  A job that requires zero skills.

Why do I even bother acknowledging you? 

No allowance for dissention?

I don't support Hamas and neither does any other liberal that I know.  Polling of liberals will tell you the same thing.

Argument destroyed boyo.

On the other hand, real cultist believe the election was stolen because their fat, orange master cried so much and told them it was.  That is a cult.

Facts not feelz boyo.

No.....allowance for dissention.    At all.....and if you dare to question or challenge a liberal you get a fancy label, and attempt to cancel you.....this is a known factor. Seen over and over, and reported on as well.

I think most average people get it, understand it.....we do not care for it. This nation should be a place where discussions can happen without such behaviors, but we also understand the lack of quality arising in liberal ideas which focus on feelings over outcomes.

Just now, RLLD said:

No.....allowance for dissention.    At all.....and if you dare to question or challenge a liberal you get a fancy label, and attempt to cancel you.....this is a known factor. Seen over and over, and reported on as well.

I think most average people get it, understand it.....we do not care for it. This nation should be a place where discussions can happen without such behaviors, but we also understand the lack of quality arising in liberal ideas which focus on feelings over outcomes.

So according to you liberals must support Hamas or they're kicked out of the "cult."

Dig up some polling on support for Hamas among liberals and get back to me boyo.

You are the king of making idiotic statements with zero facts to back them up.  Like not having a job is better than having a job with booming wages and high inflation.

You provide zero support for your assertions.  Would you like me to provide support for a real cult?  Like those who believe the election was rigged and stolen based on nothing more than the words from the fat mouth of their orange master.

I can support that with facts quite easily boyo. 

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And here you are, scrambling in your fifties to put together enough for retirement.  The real snobs aren’t worried about retirement. Or their kids retirement. You’re a poseur. You can be wiped out with the snap of a finger. Unlike the snobs you make believe you’re on the same side as.  

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And here you are, scrambling in your fifties to put together enough for retirement.  The real snobs aren’t worried about retirement. Or their kids retirement. You’re a poseur. You can be wiped out with the snap of a finger. Unlike the snobs you make believe you’re on the same side as.  

Define scrambling boyo.  Check out the median 401k balances by age group and tell me again how I'm scrambling, LMFAO

And I never claimed I was a "snob."  I also have stated several times that I didn't start making really good money until somewhat recently.  

Are you that low IQ that you don't know how the real world works?  Do you think that everyone who makes $300k plus or whatever you consider real money is automatically set for life the first year?

You look at people like me like a poor person would.

SAD

So according to you liberals must support Hamas or they're kicked out of the "cult."

Dig up some polling on support for Hamas among liberals and get back to me boyo.

You are the king of making idiotic statements with zero facts to back them up.  Like not having a job is better than having a job with booming wages and high inflation.

You provide zero support for your assertions.  Would you like me to provide support for a real cult?  Like those who believe the election was rigged and stolen based on nothing more than the words from the fat mouth of their orange master.

I can support that with facts quite easily boyo. 

I think there is some merit to your assertion around support for Hamas and dear of excommunication from the liberal cult, and this is an important factor in why we see the allowance/support for terrorism at places like Columbia and Harvard etc....where normally intelligent people mute themselves rather than face potential subjugation by the cult.  

I think the students are just the useful idiots of Hamas and other terrorists, and have been manipulated and weaponized; as a cult would tend to do.....

I think you and I might differ on our perceptions of a cult, and we clearly diverge on how liberal behaviors tend to be cultish....so I surmise it would be true that we cannot find common ground on this....

A cult is an organized group whose purpose is to dominate cult members through psychological manipulation and pressure strategies.1 Cults are usually headed by a powerful leader who isolates members from the rest of society.

So in terms of how I see a cult, I see that liberals like to practice domination through the use of labels....someone stands up to their ideas and they are declared "racist"...."homophobic"..... "transphobic".... and you also have liberal politicians declaring that those ideologically opposed need to be pushed out and aside....

You have the "cancellation" effect that arose on the left, and is dominated by leftism, but we have also seen it done with like Bud Light.....it was as wrong with Bud Light as it is every time liberals do it....its a shameful behavior.

It is your primary tactic as well..... 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think there is some merit to your assertion around support for Hamas and dear of excommunication from the liberal cult, and this is an important factor in why we see the allowance/support for terrorism at places like Columbia and Harvard etc....where normally intelligent people mute themselves rather than face potential subjugation by the cult.  

I think the students are just the useful idiots of Hamas and other terrorists, and have been manipulated and weaponized; as a cult would tend to do.....

I think you and I might differ on our perceptions of a cult, and we clearly diverge on how liberal behaviors tend to be cultish....so I surmise it would be true that we cannot find common ground on this....

A cult is an organized group whose purpose is to dominate cult members through psychological manipulation and pressure strategies.1 Cults are usually headed by a powerful leader who isolates members from the rest of society.

So in terms of how I see a cult, I see that liberals like to practice domination through the use of labels....someone stands up to their ideas and they are declared "racist"...."homophobic"..... "transphobic".... and you also have liberal politicians declaring that those ideologically opposed need to be pushed out and aside....

You have the "cancellation" effect that arose on the left, and is dominated by leftism, but we have also seen it done with like Bud Light.....it was as wrong with Bud Light as it is every time liberals do it....its a shameful behavior.

It is your primary tactic as well..... 

Dude you just described the cult of Trump.  Tell me what “powerful leader” do liberals subjugate themselves too?

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

One half of the Boyosexual Power Twink Twins showed up.  The other one isn't far behind.

And everything in life triggers both of them.  Their entire week is going to be surrounded by what Harrison Butker believes and him preaching his beliefs.  But they're totally fine shoving their own god damn opinions down everyone's throat.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Wait a sec...  I thought Ron_Artest was Gutter.  Gutter started this thread and now Ron is responding??? 

I see you guys missed me :wub:

Weak men more worried about abortion than wars and the invasion at our border. If they only knew how silly they look. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't see anything wrong with what he said.  :dunno:

Women have been sold a bunch of lies with feminism and it haunts most of them once they reach their 30's when they're childless and alone.  Feminists like to "say" it's a choice between motherhood and work, but those that choose motherhood are shamed for it by those very same feminists so, yeah, "choice" is not really an option in the feminist world.

Of course, the weak and spineless beta soy boy male trash like Gutterboy and his Power Twink buddy BeachGhey who like to be dominated by women will lose their bacon, but they're weak and spineless soy boy males so EVERYTHING fake outrages them.  :lol:

I don’t think just because you have educational and career goals for yourself as a woman you are somehow a feminist.

I mean, this has roots in religion, and there are many Bible verses, talking about the women being quiet and submissive and essentially answering to her man. Well these goofballs get it ingrained in them that they get to make decisions for human beings that they find inferior. Luckily women are saying you can keep that nonsense and they are getting smarter getting more powerful and good for them if they earn it. They should. 

Saying they would prefer to be at home is a wild thing to say in 2024. 

He's speaking in front of a group women that just worked real hard to get their degrees that they've been told diabolical lies and that they will only be happy taking care of a husband and kids.  And of course the geek club sees nothing wrong with this.

@RLLD goes as far as saying he's right and to support his argument, he cites the opinion of one person 50 years ago.

This is the latest poll I could find from 2019

https://news.gallup.com/poll/267737/record-high-women-prefer-working-homemaking.aspx

56% of women want to work outside the home, compared to 75% of men.

Let the women decide what they want to do.  Any man telling a woman how to feel, how to be happy or what to do has serious issues.

My wife stayed home and raised our kids because she wanted to.  I didn't tell her to.  I was happy with the arrangement, but if she wanted to work outside the home I would have supported her as well. 

20 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Dude you just described the cult of Trump.  Tell me what “powerful leader” do liberals subjugate themselves too?

I get that your first move is to ignore your own situation and instead attribute the behaviors to your ideological opponents. I think there is some merit to the assertion as there appear to be plenty of folks who support Trump.....I am not going to pretend (as you are) that it is only one side here....though I maintain its far worse on the left. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

He's speaking in front of a group women that just worked real hard to get their degrees that they've been told diabolical lies and that they will only be happy taking care of a husband and kids.  And of course the geek club sees nothing wrong with this.

@RLLD goes as far as saying he's right and to support his argument, he cites the opinion of one person 50 years ago.

This is the latest poll I could find from 2019

https://news.gallup.com/poll/267737/record-high-women-prefer-working-homemaking.aspx

56% of women want to work outside the home, compared to 75% of men.

Let the women decide what they want to do.  Any man telling a woman how to feel, how to be happy or what to do has serious issues.

My wife stayed home and raised our kids because she wanted to.  I didn't tell her to.  I was happy with the arrangement, but if she wanted to work outside the home I would have supported her as well. 

These women from 50 years ago had a great debate, that the truths which were evident then....or even 100 years ago remain true is not the question here. 

As my link toward those nations who are the most egalitarian have shown, de Beauvoir was correct in her stance that given the choice women will choose in ways we do not prefer.  They will focus on lives that feed their desires and this is proven by my further link.

We seem to think that we have to encourage/compel women to do something against their own personal will, and I think that does not contribute to their happiness. JMHO

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

These women from 50 years ago had a great debate, that the truths which were evident then....or even 100 years ago remain true is not the question here. 

As my link toward those nations who are the most egalitarian have shown, de Beauvoir was correct in her stance that given the choice women will choose in ways we do not prefer.  They will focus on lives that feed their desires and this is proven by my further link.

We seem to think that we have to encourage/compel women to do something against their own personal will, and I think that does not contribute to their happiness. JMHO

I'm saying the same thing.  We shouldn't compel women to work, nor should we tell them that the only way they will be happy is by serving a man.

I watched the video and have no focks to give. He’s a kicker.

• Like 1

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I'm saying the same thing.  We shouldn't compel women to work, nor should we tell them that the only way they will be happy is by serving a man.

:thumbsup:   You are on the side of Friedan, as am I.......

That is not to say that de Beauvoir was "wrong" so much as perhaps.....misaligned..... like when she stated...."women should not be offered the choice of staying home to raise children, 'precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one. It is a way of forcing women in a certain direction."

I submit that her point, at the time, was more along the lines of needing to "break the cycle" and women needed to be compelled more at that time which sorta makes sense I think..... but then it becomes more difficult to explain this

What is being missed, in some cases, is that we have some deep programming.....down to our DNA.  We are evolved by the past we will gravitate toward roles..... naturally.  Society is not dictating gender roles....society is a product of our deep programming 

55 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That hopes to have 2 million so he can retire at age 65. 

You dont need to be a lead/senior/supervisor finance analyst to know that doesnt add up.  🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I get that your first move is to ignore your own situation and instead attribute the behaviors to your ideological opponents. I think there is some merit to the assertion as there appear to be plenty of folks who support Trump.....I am not going to pretend (as you are) that it is only one side here....though I maintain its far worse on the left. 

I ask again.  Who’s the Trump like leader/strongman for liberals.

Thats a key component of a cult.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Wait a sec...  I thought Ron_Artest was Gutter.  Gutter started this thread and now Ron is responding??? 

So pathetic.  🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That hopes to have 2 million so he can retire at age 65. 

You dont need to be a lead/senior/supervisor finance analyst to see know that doesnt add up.  🤣🤣🤣

The target is now $3M boyo.  The age is lower too.

Update your stalking.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The target is now $3M boyo.  The age is lower too.

Update your stalking.

Tony is such a a puzzy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Tony is such a a puzzy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

His target is….oh that’s right, he can’t afford a $7 stream and runs from $500 bets.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

:thumbsup:   You are on the side of Friedan, as am I.......

That is not to say that de Beauvoir was "wrong" so much as perhaps.....misaligned..... like when she stated...."women should not be offered the choice of staying home to raise children, 'precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one. It is a way of forcing women in a certain direction."

I submit that her point, at the time, was more along the lines of needing to "break the cycle" and women needed to be compelled more at that time which sorta makes sense I think..... but then it becomes more difficult to explain this

What is being missed, in some cases, is that we have some deep programming.....down to our DNA.  We are evolved by the past we will gravitate toward roles..... naturally.  Society is not dictating gender roles....society is a product of our deep programming 

I'm on the side of treating women as equals and giving them choice.  I don't know jack about this debate from the 70s nor do I care.

If your point is that it's wrong for a ferminist from 50 years ago to say that women should be compelled to get jobs, I would agree that it's wrong.

It's also wrong for an NFL Kicker to stand in front of a group of women that just worked hard for 4 years to accomplish something great and tell them that they've been lied to and they won't be happy until they find a husband to serve.  I would really hope we could agree on that as well.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I ask again.  Who’s the Trump like leader/strongman for liberals.

Thats a key component of a cult.

Right now its a figurehead in the form of Joe Biden, but in reality its Obama and his actions behind the scenes.  The beauty of the design is that its now simply in place.  When someone dares to stand up to the insanity that arises from the left they know very well that they face cancellation.

So if you are say.....Kanye West, you can say as much crazy as you want....so long as you are impugning the right people, once you start straying outside the lines of the cult....you become a target.  No one was cancelling West when he was laying into conservatives....only when he appeared to be cozying up to conservatives did we observe a move to shelve the man....

These are your people, you need to step up and help them.....they really need to stop this kind of behavior or we might one day see terrorists in our institutions supporting anti-Semitism.. nazi-style

13 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

You know what I love about the article?  The way the author thinks that athletes should just dribble (so to speak), if the athletes views don't align with the authors.  Oh, and how people like you applaud that.  It's funny because when a conservative says that, your side jumps down their throats.  Good for me, not for thee, right?  Yeah, good times, good times.

46 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I see you guys missed me :wub:

It's true. You should be able to speak freely and not be banned.

Just do me a favor and put the :wub: away though, thanks. I only have half a canister of Deep Woods OFF!

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I'm on the side of treating women as equals and giving them choice.  I don't know jack about this debate from the 70s nor do I care.

If your point is that it's wrong for a ferminist from 50 years ago to say that women should be compelled to get jobs, I would agree that it's wrong.

It's also wrong for an NFL Kicker to stand in front of a group of women that just worked hard for 4 years to accomplish something great and tell them that they've been lied to and they won't be happy until they find a husband to serve.  I would really hope we could agree on that as well.

It might be wrong to do that, but he is not exactly wrong either.  This for the same reason that Mao could not create a new human and the Russians could not reimagine humanity....

Our nature leads us toward our happiness, and there is merit toward the notion that a career will not fulfill a woman as much as a family. That is why when given full and uncoerced choices, women choose along the lines of the deep programming that has ensured human success. 

There will be some women who find that sense of fulfillment in a career vs a family, but the majority will not..... I think that is true and I think there is enough content and data out there to corroborate this.

The driver behind this discussion is the misguided notion that women would be more plentiful in careers if not for men....when in reality their own choices were as impactful as any other of the variables in play.