Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Uninformed people like Trump

And the polls prove it:

In April, NBC News released a national pollbreaking the race down by where respondents got their news. Biden led by 49 points among voters who relied on newspapers. He led by 20 points among voters relying on national network news. In the slightly archaic-sounding category of “digital websites,” Biden led by 10 points.

Among voters who rely on social media, Trump led by four points. Among voters who rely on cable news, Trump led by eight. Voters who get their news from YouTube and Google favor Trump by 16 points. And voters who don’t follow political news at all favor Trump by 26 points.

If you’re smart and like to read stuff, Biden is your guy. But if you’re lazy or stupid, well…

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/19/opinion/biden-trump-polls-debates.html

• Haha 2

Wait, Trump supporters are idiots who believe every CT website and "expert" they read on twitter and youtube?

SHOCKING

They are the least our country has to offer.  Hopefully after Trump gets curbstomped in November we can make a list of 2x+ Trump voters and they have all future voting rights cancelled.

Think of the education and progress we could make in our country without these country yahoos chiming in all the time with their moronic takes. 

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Wait, Trump supporters are idiots who believe every CT website and "expert" they read on twitter and youtube?

SHOCKING

They are the least our country has to offer.  Hopefully after Trump gets curbstomped in November we can make a list of 2x+ Trump voters and they have all future voting rights cancelled.

Think of the education and progress we could make in our country without these country yahoos chiming in all the time with their moronic takes. 

Unfortunately, it seems that Trump is likely to win :( 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Unfortunately, it seems that Trump is likely to win :( 

Long way to go boyo.

Lets see when we’re 2 months out.

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Biden led by 49 points among voters who relied on newspapers. He led by 20 points among voters relying on national network news. 

:o  Biden is leading for people that rely on liberal propaganda? :lol:

You should be a reporter. You’re good at this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

:o  Biden is leading for people that rely on liberal propaganda? :lol:

You should be a reporter. You’re good at this.

This is how you can tell someone who has critical thinking skills vs. those who don't.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And the polls prove it:

In April, NBC News released a national pollbreaking the race down by where respondents got their news. Biden led by 49 points among voters who relied on newspapers. He led by 20 points among voters relying on national network news. In the slightly archaic-sounding category of “digital websites,” Biden led by 10 points.

Among voters who rely on social media, Trump led by four points. Among voters who rely on cable news, Trump led by eight. Voters who get their news from YouTube and Google favor Trump by 16 points. And voters who don’t follow political news at all favor Trump by 26 points.

If you’re smart and like to read stuff, Biden is your guy. But if you’re lazy or stupid, well…

wait you mean uninformed people who see their pockets empty cause of food and gas prices might vote for the one who isnt in charge??

I am shocked

and wow you mean people who get their info from mainstream media follow along like little sheep, while people who get info from alternative sources who get different view points because they are tired of the continual lies from the media as part of the establishment are gonna vote for the other guy too???

I find it hilarious you think network news is "informed"

• Like 2

You don't have to be "informed" to see that our border is wide open, there are a bunch of military conflicts going on that didn't happen under Trump, that gas is way higher than it was under Trump and that inflation is killing a lot of people. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You don't have to be "informed" to see that our border is wide open, there are a bunch of military conflicts going on that didn't happen under Trump, that gas is way higher than it was under Trump and that inflation is killing a lot of people. 

So much for those "critical thinking" skills.  

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So much for those "critical thinking" skills.  

WTF are you talking about, or are you just doing another one of your drive by's?

It always cracks me up when moron cultist compare the twitter or youtube feed of some uneducated, no training cultist Karen's moronic "news" takes to the institutions we've relied on forever in this country.  Actual institutions with fact checkers, editors, shareholders, and corporate oversite they're beholden to.

You idiots have the audacity to compare this to someone like CatsPee who has zero credentials other than they're as stupid as you are?

LMFAO

I assume when you kid or wife needs surgery you'll skip the trained doctors and instead go to some youtube trained person right?

You people really are the least of our country and you should not be allowed to vote, that's how stupid you are.

Just LOL

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It always cracks me up when moron cultist compare the twitter or youtube feed of some uneducated, no training cultist Karen's moronic "news" takes to the institutions we've relied on forever in this country.  Actual institutions with fact checkers, editors, shareholders, and corporate oversite they're beholden to

:lol: fact checkers :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

:lol: fact checkers :lol: 

Yes fact checkers.  Do cultist Karens with their mics and "hot takes" have any structure to verify the drivel they spew?

NOPE

Astounding how dumb you cultist are.  Remember, experts and training are bad.  Uneducated retards who share you opinions based on their feelz?  Good.

LMFAO at you morons.

If you don't get your information from the same sources that I get mine from, you're uninformed. 

:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If you don't get your information from the same sources that I get mine from, you're uniformed. 

If you get your "information" from untrained, uneducated, no checks and balances sources you're an idiot.

Does that help you out boyo?

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yes fact checkers.  Do cultist Karens with their mics and "hot takes" have any structure to verify the drivel they spew?

NOPE

Astounding how dumb you cultist are.  Remember, experts and training are bad.  Uneducated retards who share you opinions based on their feelz?  Good.

LMFAO at you morons.

yah those same fact checkers that block information about anything leftist, you support this

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

If you don't get your information from the same sources that I get mine from, you're uniformed. 

Lolz “uniformed”.  Another idiot MAGAt.

21 minutes ago, Strike said:

WTF are you talking about, or are you just doing another one of your drive by's?

I guess, cause I'm ain't going to stop to explain it to you. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah those same fact checkers that block information about anything leftist, you support this

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

When did all this "blocking" of information start boyo?

But cultist Karen with her youtube or twitter feed are giving it to you straight right?  Doesn't bother you they have zero training, education, nor checks and balances?

No of course it doesn't.

Remember to not take your kid to a trained surgeon.  Training and education BAD.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

If you get your "information" from untrained, uneducated, no checks and balances sources you're an idiot.

Does that help you out boyo?

2 minutes ago, gas said:

Lolz “uniformed”.  Another idiot MAGAt.

BeachGuy and gas discussing what they saw on msnbc. 

• Haha 3

Just now, 5-Points said:

BeachGuy and gas discussing what they saw on msnbc. 

The "sheep" are the ones who get their news from established organizations with trained, educated people with checks and balances.

But the "not sheep" are the people who get their news from uneducated, untrained morons with zero checks and balances who's only redeeming quality is that they have cultist beliefs like you do...

🤣🤣🤣

"hey boyo, you took your kid to a cancer doctor instead of listening to this podcast from someone who knows zero about cancer treatment but gives advice anyway. YOU'RE SUCH A SHEEP!!"

😅

Are you clowns really defending the MSM as reliable?   Holy smokes what a crock of shat.  This pretty much sums it up, and it’s gotten worse since then.  Reliable my a$$. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I prefer to think they’re uninformed rather than bigots. It makes me feel better about them. 

If that helps, sure, but the reality is that they’re “uniformed” bigots.

So we are supposed to believe that younger people, who overwhelmingly support Biden, are cracking open newspapers a watching the evening broadcast news?  And older people, who tend to Trump, are all up in YouTube channels?

Also, I noticed a glaring omission of TikTok.  If you know 20-somethings (I have three of them), this is where they get the bulk of their info.  And the platform is a Left-wing echo chamber.

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So we are supposed to believe that younger people, who overwhelmingly support Biden, are cracking open newspapers a watching the evening broadcast news?  And older people, who tend to Trump, are all up in YouTube channels?

Also, I noticed a glaring omission of TikTok.  If you know 20-somethings (I have three of them), this is where they get the bulk of their info.  And the platform is a Left-wing echo chamber.

Boyo, unlike your opinion pieces you try to pass off as "data", surveys and polls are in fact data.

I can see why you'd question data since you're not very familiar with it.  Oh wait, your Feelz tell you this isn't true...

What's Catpee's latest hot take?  How about Conservativetreehouse?  The site started by a couple of losers who used to work at Blockbuster....

This is the kind of learned, educated sources cultist rely on.

LMFAO

Anyone remember the time one of the board's most uninformed, propaganda slurping liberals started a thread about uniformed people?  :lol:

Yeah, me too.  Disney couldn't have written a more absurd story line!  :lol:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Anyone remember the time one of the board's most uninformed, propaganda slurping liberals started a thread about uniformed people?  :lol:

Yeah, me too.  Disney couldn't have written a more absurd story line!  :lol:

What's Catpee's latest hot take boyo?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

23 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo, unlike your opinion pieces you try to pass off as "data", surveys and polls are in fact data.

I can see why you'd question data since you're not very familiar with it.  Oh wait, your Feelz tell you this isn't true...

What's Catpee's latest hot take?  How about Conservativetreehouse?  The site started by a couple of losers who used to work at Blockbuster....

This is the kind of learned, educated sources cultist rely on.

LMFAO

So, nothing about my points.  How's your parents' TikTok accounts going?  Are they protesting for Hamas? :lol: 

An intelligent poster might have argued that Trump support among young people is increasing:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/07/voter-age-biden-trump-2024-election-00150923Link

Then I would counter with yes, increasing, but still a majority for Biden.

But you aren't intelligent.  You are threatened by the logic of my post, so you deflect with CatPee and similarly idiotic pap.  

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

And the polls prove it:

You're an idiot. What this proves is that the people that watch the biased media toward the Democratic party supported issues gets more votes for them, from useful idiots that watch and believe their mostly lies and/or poor political leanings.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

You're an idiot. What this proves is that the people that watch the biased media toward the Democratic party supported issues gets more votes for them, from useful idiots that watch and believe their mostly lies and/or poor political leanings.

One way to “win” an argument is to post incomprehensible babble.   Congrats?

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, nothing about my points.  How's your parents' TikTok accounts going?  Are they protesting for Hamas? :lol: 

An intelligent poster might have argued that Trump support among young people is increasing:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/07/voter-age-biden-trump-2024-election-00150923Link

Then I would counter with yes, increasing, but still a majority for Biden.

But you aren't intelligent.  You are threatened by the logic of my post, so you deflect with CatPee and similarly idiotic pap.  

I can see why you're a salesman.  You rely soly on feelz.  Let's walk you through his Mr. Moron Salesman:

1.  OP quoted a national poll that broke down where cultist and non-cultist go to consume their news.  Nothing about ages, just the simple fact that moron cultist get their news from sources about as informed and FACT based as you are.

2.  You then jump in with your FEELZ and try to somehow say young people use tik tok and old people read newspapers, which may or may not be true, but has zero to do with the poll in the OP.  You know boyo, the DATA from the OP.  Not your FEELZ.

3.  You then post a poll about age group and potential voting that the author of the piece even acknowledges produced weird data.  But the point remains, age related polls ARE NOT what the OP is about, it's about how cultist like you rely on zero education, zero professional sources for their information.

You once again rely on your FEELZ and eschew FACTS.  Will you next link to an opinion piece that supports your position and put it forward as FACT?

You're welcome for your daily beating like a rented mule.  Stay in your lane Mr. Salesman.  There could be tons of reason the OP's poll says what it does.  You realize not every old person votes R and not every young person votes D right?   There are a myriad of other potential reason but without DATA, unlike you, I won't act like I understand.  No, you really don't understand that because it conflicts with your FEELZ.

Child poverty rate at record levels. 1in 5 NY children live in poverty. In the deep blue city of Buffalo, 40 pct of children are living below the poverty level. In 2021 the rate was 5 pct. At the end of 2023 it was up to 16 pct. And we are giving away billions to migrants. How’s that for some info? 

51 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What I don’t know is if you read NYTimes online or your local newspaper online or WaPo etc, does that count as reading a newspaper or is it a digital source? I’d guess the latter but the article didn’t say.

Anyhow, bottom line is if you don’t know sh1t or you get your “news” from Uncle Cletus’ social media feeds, you’re probably a Trumper :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gas said:

One way to “win” an argument is to post incomprehensible babble.   Congrats?

Not my fault you can't read and comprehend a complex sentence. 

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Not really an avenue you can take, as a Trumper. Too bad you didn’t read the OP. Maybe Alex Jones can put it into a YouTube video for you?? :dunno:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Lolz at you calling that a sentence.

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I can see why you're a salesman.  You rely soly on feelz.  Let's walk you through his Mr. Moron Salesman:

1.  OP quoted a national poll that broke down where cultist and non-cultist go to consume their news.  Nothing about ages, just the simple fact that moron cultist get their news from sources about as informed and FACT based as you are.

2.  You then jump in with your FEELZ and try to somehow say young people use tik tok and old people read newspapers, which may or may not be true, but has zero to do with the poll in the OP.  You know boyo, the DATA from the OP.  Not your FEELZ.

3.  You then post a poll about age group and potential voting that the author of the piece even acknowledges produced weird data.  But the point remains, age related polls ARE NOT what the OP is about, it's about how cultist like you rely on zero education, zero professional sources for their information.

You once again rely on your FEELZ and eschew FACTS.  Will you next link to an opinion piece that supports your position and put it forward as FACT?

Your welcome for your daily beating like a rented mule.  Stay in your lane Mr. Salesman.  There could be tons of reason the OP's poll says what it does.  You realize not every old person votes R and not every young person votes D right?   No, you really don't understand that because it conflicts with your FEELZ.

I questioned the validity of the poll.  I explained why.  That is what adults do in conversations.  You wouldn't know.

You replied with a tween-level post about CatPee.

I provided a link with multiple polls supporting my age support position.

Are you questioning my assertion that TikTok was not included in that poll?

And  you are questioning this? 

You then jump in with your FEELZ and try to somehow say young people use tik tok and old people read newspapers, which may or may not be true, but has zero to do with the poll in the OP.

How is a statement about the lack of TikTok irrelevant to a dispute with a poll which glaringly omits it?

I don't know why follow me around spewing diarrhea out of your fingers, but it's not a good look.  I suggest you stop.  But you won't.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

This idiotic stream of stupidity would fail any 5th grade English class.

"You're an idiot. What this proves is that the people that watch the biased media toward the Democratic party supported issues gets more votes for them, from useful idiots that watch and believe their mostly lies and/or poor political leanings."

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I questioned the validity of the poll.  I explained why.  That is what adults do in conversations.  You wouldn't know.

You replied with a tween-level post about CatPee.

I provided a link with multiple polls supporting my age support position.

Are you questioning my assertion that TikTok was not included in that poll?

And  you are questioning this? 

How is a statement about the lack of TikTok irrelevant to a dispute with a poll which glaringly omits it?

I don't know why follow me around spewing diarrhea out of your fingers, but it's not a good look.  I suggest you stop.  But you won't.

You questioned the validity of the poll based on your age related feelz.  You're questioning something the OP's poll doesn't even try to address.

And you brought up Tik Tok, that would clearly be grouped in the social media section of the poll.  What's your basis in FACTS that tik tok was excluded?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Keep digging Mr. Salesman, thank god you weren't allowed to design anything...SMH

Good gravy...