Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

J.D. McKissic

Seahawks seem a mess, but for anyone with short benches/injuries/desperate....looks like McKissic could get some burn on passing downs this week if Prosise misses (caught 289 passes while at Arkansas State). Kid looked pretty good in preseason, and Indy has been known to yield some ground. This is what Roto says:

UPDATE: Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said McKissic will fill a receiving role out of the backfield in Sunday's game against the Colts in the likely event C.J. Prosise (ankle) doesn't play, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.

ANALYSIS: The versatile McKissic looked good in preseason, catching passes out of the backfield and while split out wide. Prosise had five targets Sunday against the Titans, totaling seven touches for 74 yards. McKissic might not quite see involvement to that extent, but he's not expected to lose touches on pure passing downs to the likes of Thomas Rawls or Eddie Lacy.

• Like 1

Announcers thought it was Fat Eddie....lol, who hasn't run that fast in 5 years.

My DFS teams just paid....

3,000 dollar flex

Who the fùck is this mckissic dude?

I guess Nobody reads my posts....

Can't blame them, I guess

If Stoney is trying to get us to believe that he had Mckissick in at flex for that many DFS teams, that has to be the most funny and sad lie Ive ever heard here.

Who the fùck is this mckissic dude?

Undrafted free agent out of arkansas st. Signed by atlanta... Cut signed to practice squad. 5'11" 195ish. Not s7re if he's legit or not yet

Nice call.

I was all over Andre Ellington this week for my value play he was $3800 on DK.. which for PPR I almost couldn't believe that price point.

• Like 1

God I lost both Carson and Cook today

Right now my starters next week are Crowell and Alex Collins

I did too........also had them both playing, played carson over Melvin Gordon. Lol.

If Stoney is trying to get us to believe that he had Mckissick in at flex for that many DFS teams, that has to be the most funny and sad lie Ive ever heard here.

Bad form, tantastic. Uncharacteristic.

Had him rolling in 3 daily plays, for reasons described in my op.....Prosise out, Indy pretty soft, and Carroll saying that McKissic would likely fill his roll.

Also had B. Powell going all over the place.....price was reasonable.....not to mention Cam also......seemed like he was due, and going against NE.

I've lost a lot at daily. Make a lot of wrong picks. Lost some money. But made some much needed cash today, in part to taking a flyer on McKissic on the cheap.

Ain't no need to be calling me a liar.

Bad form, tantastic. Uncharacteristic.

Had him rolling in 3 daily plays, for reasons described in my op.....Prosise out, Indy pretty soft, and Carroll saying that McKissic would likely fill his roll.

Also had B. Powell going all over the place.....price was reasonable.....not to mention Cam also......seemed like he was due, and going against NE.

I've lost a lot at daily. Make a lot of wrong picks. Lost some money. But made some much needed cash today, in part to taking a flyer on McKissic on the cheap.

Ain't no need to be calling me a liar.

I guess if Carrol said he would fill the role its at least within the slight realm of possibility. He could have gotten 0 carrys 0 targets though. You can see from my perspective how it looks when a guy no one knows gets a few touches and scores 2 times and you had him in there with all this money on the line. Its far fetched, dont take it personal. There were far safer cheap options at flex.

So you got lucky...

Anyway, I would say Lacy would give you better FF performance going forward than McKissic.

Of course, I did.....don't you know it takes a lot of it.

In regards to the "3000 dollar" part, I think he's just saying that McKissic was one of the cheaper options at flex on the Draft Kings salary scale, which goes as low as $3000. At FanDuel, for instance, you can't go any lower than $4000 to start a defense. The cheapest that you can start any of the other positions is $4500 ($6000 for QB).

In regards to the "3000 dollar" part, I think he's just saying that McKissic was one of the cheaper options at flex on the Draft Kings salary scale, which goes as low as $3000. At FanDuel, for instance, you can't go any lower than $4000 to start a defense. The cheapest that you can start any of the other positions is $4500 ($6000 for QB).

Thank you.....exactly.

Thought I made it clear...McKissic was only 3,000 (cheapest you can get a RB). B. Powell was 4,600, which was still pretty cheap considering his situation. Name brand guys run in the 8,000 range. Gotta hit on a couple of sleepers to win in DFS. Yes, I got lucky.....but that's a huge part of it.

After all, if it was all skill, we would all be millionaires, right?

Great call Stonewall

• Like 1

Stonewall, I assume you play Green zeros on a roulette wheel as well.

Nah, I prefer Russian Roulette.

Dodged the bullet thus far.

If I recall correctly, Prosise had a history of injury problems before he joined the Seahawks.

What's McKissic's injury history ?

We rolling him out again?

With Procise out again and LA given up the most yards in the league to RB's, seems like a decent play. Wouldn't expect 2 TD's again obviously, but he knows that this is his small window to shine.

I noticed that he is listed as a WR in CBS leagues. Like starting 3 RB's.

We rolling him out again?

With Procise out again and LA given up the most yards in the league to RB's, seems like a decent play. Wouldn't expect 2 TD's again obviously, but he knows that this is his small window to shine.

I noticed that he is listed as a WR in CBS leagues. Like starting 3 RB's.

I wish Yahoo had him as a WR because my league plays 3 WRs and only 2 RBs, no flex. He has no chance of starting as a RB but would as a WR. Oh well.

In a matchup I'm likely to lose because of Brady's thur game(and playing against current highest scoring team in league), I went with him at flex over higher floor guys like Stewart. Here's hoping.

In a matchup I'm likely to lose because of Brady's thur game(and playing against current highest scoring team in league), I went with him at flex over higher floor guys like Stewart. Here's hoping.

I am doing the same. Stewart sits, Crabtree probably sits and McKissic is in.

I am doing the same. Stewart sits, Crabtree probably sits and McKissic is in.

Crabtree I'm stuck with. Optimistic he becomes ej's security blanket since he's the only one who can catch between cooks and cooper.

If Carr was in, I'd play Crabtree. But with EJ, no thanks, ill gamble on McKissic. Seattle players all rooting for him. Just have a good feeling.

I should have gone with the Crabber. However, I also had A Jones and went with him instead (thankfully). McKissic was fine on the bench for now.