Sign in to follow this  
edjr

James Comey kept memos from phone calls with Trump

Sessions might as well start packing up - you don't blindside the Donald.... Of course, the spin will be, "He simply wasn't doing a good job." lol

Was Rosentein, no?

Sessions "recused" himself...supposedly.

Was Rosentein, no?

Sessions "recused" himself...supposedly.

It will go down as Rosenstein... But you don't have to reach too far to believe it had to clear Sessions at some point.

It will go down as Rosenstein... But you don't have to reach too far to believe it had to clear Sessions at some point.

No doubt...the optics of firing either (to make way for a new guy who could then fire the special prosecutor...or special "concel" as Trump put it)...that might as well be an admission of guilt.

Face it fellas....you want the whole enchilada gone; not just Trump.

Witch hunts never stop with just one.

Come on admit it, you stole this line from the Tea Bagger handbook - under the Birther chapter....

Face it fellas....you want the whole enchilada gone; not just Trump.

Witch hunts never stop with just one.

Flynn already gone...calling it a witch hunt is foolish at this point.

I'd be fine with Pence in the oval...but as more comes out in what he knew...if Trump goes down so does Pence. Can he survive being head of transition and putting Flynninthere? If reports are true they all knew in January about his investigation and involvement in Turkey?

Ryan...a few years ago I would have said fine. Now? He is a spineless weasel. I'd still take him any day over Trump.

Link?

Nope.....

I suspected as much.. Memories fade quickly, especially when the shoe is on the other foot.

I suspected as much.. Memories fade quickly, especially when the shoe is on the other foot.

You ask a question and I gave you an answer. I don't know what else you're looking for.

http://truthfeed.com/video-comey-says-under-oath-no-one-ever-asked-him-to-stop-an-investigation/74264/

Check out this anonymous source who said in his experience nobody has ever tried to halt an investigation..

You should see what he actually said...or just follow this thread where drobeski already tried this line of BS and got slapped around.

Flynn won't honor subpoena for records. (And apparently still getting messages Friday m Trump)

Enjoy prison

Chaffetz announcing he is leaving congress.

You should see what he actually said...or just follow this thread where drobeski already tried this line of BS and got slapped around.

slapped around ? I was correct. As usual.

Flynn won't honor subpoena for records. (And apparently still getting messages Friday m Trump)

Enjoy prison

he should bleach bit and destroy them, it works when trying to stay out of prison I hear.

he should bleach bit and destroy them, it works when trying to stay out of prison I hear.

You should inquire about a Hillary key on your keyboard. It would make your life much easier

• Like 1

Enjoy prison

Chaffetz announced that weeks ago. Good job though

slapped around ? I was correct. As usual.

Umm...denial is strong with this guy.

What? Those are his own words coming out of his mouth while under oath.

Oh I get it. It's not a anonymous source so you don't believe it.

Mensch (discussed earlier) called the Chaffetz thing too. Before he announced he wouldn't seek reelection...and called that he would even step down early

What? Those are his own words coming out of his mouth while under oath.

Oh I get it. It's not a anonymous source so you don't believe it.

Psst...Trump is not the DOJ. You all need to learn to listen and read.

You should inquire about a Hillary key on your keyboard. It would make your life much easier

Okay.........I lol'd at that one. :thumbsup:

I want that keyboard too but include an Obama key too.

Mensch (discussed earlier) called the Chaffetz thing too. Before he announced he wouldn't seek reelection...and called that he would even step down early

Mensch....she obviously wants everything bad about him to be true with so much force that you have to take her tweets with a grain of salt....but when she actually posts a new article, she seems to hit pretty close to the mark well ahead of most others.

Mensch....she obviously wants everything bad about him to be true with so much force that you have to take her tweets with a grain of salt....but when she actually posts a new article, she seems to hit pretty close to the mark well ahead of most others.

When she posts "facts" or things she says are facts...she is pretty good. Now...her interpretations of some things are quite out there at times.

She and Schindler seem to have some very good sources. Claude Taylor too.

When she posts "facts" or things she says are facts...she is pretty good. Now...her interpretations of some things are quite out there at times.

She and Schindler seem to have some very good sources. Claude Taylor too.

I've been following all 3 since Schindler's ic buddies told him Trump was going to spend the rest of his life in prison. :thumbsup:

Now the Committee is saying that they have not received a response from Flynn on the subpoena.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/senate-panel-chairman-flynn-wont-honor-subpoena/ar-BBBgQq2?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=msnbcrd

Round and round we go.

I still think that he will plead the 5th before he produces anything, though. :dunno:

snuff posted fake news? I'm shocked

Or Flynn got better advice.

First report was from republican on the committee.

You keep trying drobeski

Psst...Trump is not the DOJ. You all need to learn to listen and read.

Nobody said he was. Even though the former FBI Director it's never happened in his experience you still don't believe him.

He listened to what the Republican committee leader said. I guess the moral of the story is to never listen to a Republican. :dunno:

Nobody said he was. Even though the former FBI Director it's never happened in his experience you still don't believe him.

He was asked if anyone at the DOJ did that...seriously man...trying to help you here.

He was asked if anyone at the DOJ did that...seriously man...trying to help you here.

:lol: So what you're saying is it's kind of like when Flynn was asked if he met with Russian for Trumps campaign and he said no.

:lol: So what you're saying is it's kind of like when Flynn was asked if he met with Russian for Trumps campaign and he said no.

You are struggling mightily again.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

There are the words...nothing about Trump trying to.

You and drobeski both tried this and both got shown to be idiots. Just stop.

Hillary :mad:

Another deflection from you. You're laughable.

Jason Chaffetz, chairman of House committee investigating White House, is leaving Congress next month

see me for life vests if you choose to stay on the ship

He listened to what the Republican committee leader said. I guess the moral of the story is to never listen to a Republican. :dunno:

if we listened to democrats, we'd still be trying to stop Guam from flipping over :(
  • Like 1

if we listened to democrats, we'd still be trying to stop Guam from flipping over :(

Moral of the story is don't listen to a politician.