Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tiger Woods has a new ho and she golfs! Most of us already know her

The dude keeps upgrading when you thought it was impossible.

Well, hes loaded, famous as Fock, and based on those leaked photos, is packing one hell of a fairway wood. Should be pretty damn easy to pull.

• Like 1

Well, hes loaded, famous as Fock, and based on those leaked photos, is packing one hell of a fairway wood. Should be pretty damn easy to pull.

and it's a fact that girls love to be treated like sh1t

and it's a fact that girls love to be treated like sh1t

Treat them like dirt and they will stick to you like mud!

Good for him. He is single, wealth and famous why wouldn't he be pulling something awesome like that.

I saw those pics yesterday, I figured this would be about her. Gawd, I'm such a fan :wub:

Too bad he's not actually hitting it though (maybe he is). She's engaged and I'm pretty sure TW is with some chick now that is not even in the same universe as Paige.

Too bad too, if Tigger landed that it would take my worship of him to KSB-like levels :thumbsup:

if Tigger landed that it would take my worship of him to KSB-like levels :thumbsup:

Unpossible

I was hoping it was the (former) Amanda Dufner.......... Damn she drives me crazy. :wub:

I saw those pics yesterday, I figured this would be about her. Gawd, I'm such a fan :wub:

Too bad he's not actually hitting it though (maybe he is). She's engaged and I'm pretty sure TW is with some chick now that is not even in the same universe as Paige.

Too bad too, if Tigger landed that it would take my worship of him to KSB-like levels :thumbsup:

Why do you worship KSB? his love for Lebron?

No way, no freaking way...She is so ridiculously fine, tell me she isnt hooking up with Tiger. I saw he gave her a lesson but nothing about them dating. You can guarantee he made a move on her though and if she was star struck thats just a home run.

Fake news.

You know he at least took a sleazy shot at it though. Something like offering private lessons at his house or something.

You know he at least took a sleazy shot at it though. Something like offering private lessons at his house or something.

Can ya blame him?