• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#81 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:28 PM

It says on the Augusta national website that photographs are prohibited during the masters. Checks out.

But they are on his BILs Photobucket. :dunno:
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#82 Djgb13

Djgb13

FF Geek

• Members
  • 16,047 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

But they are on his BILs Photobucket. :dunno:

That's during the masters. If you're guests playing a round of golf they allowed 1 small camera that could be used to take pics. Cell phones are prohibited. BIL was the one who had the camera. Been to the masters as well. Pretty nice and the chicken salad sandwiches as well as the pimento cheese sandwiches were delicious

#83 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

It says on the Augusta national website that photographs are prohibited during the masters. Checks out.

He wasn't at the Masters. He claims he played the course.

#84 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,975 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:03 PM

Oh. Then I guess cameras are ok other times?

#85 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:03 PM

And you don't believe him ? Why would he lie about that ?

I couldn't say that with a straight face
:lol:
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#86 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

Psst. Dumb dumb. You bring this up all the time and I've told you every single time. I can't post them. My BIL has them on his Photobucket now and won't let me post them cause they could get us in trouble, the member in trouble, them kicked out of the club, and is not ever allowed back. You think I'm going to jeopardize that for you? Pffft. :lol: besides I've answered questions and told you things only someone who's been there would know. That should be more than plenty for you

Just as I thought.

You've never said any of this bs about the pics being on your BIL's photobucket to me before today.

The status quo shall be maintained. You are a liar, and will continue to be called out.

#87 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:05 PM

And you don't believe him ? Why would he lie about that ?

I couldn't say that with a straight face
:lol:

He's really the worst kind of liar. Refuses to admit it even when caught.

#88 Mungwater

Mungwater

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:13 PM

just leave the kid alone, obviously he's full of it, his lies have snowballed and he doesn't know how to handle it.1

#89 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:34 PM

That's during the masters. If you're guests playing a round of golf they allowed 1 small camera that could be used to take pics. Cell phones are prohibited. BIL was the one who had the camera. Been to the masters as well. Pretty nice and the chicken salad sandwiches as well as the pimento cheese sandwiches were delicious

So they allow you to have a camera, take the pictures, and develop them, but they don't allow you to show them to anyone?

How exactly do they police that?

Google photos of "me playing Augusta" and let me know how many of those people are now in trouble or banned.

#90 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:51 PM

just leave the kid alone, obviously he's full of it, his lies have snowballed and he doesn't know how to handle it.1

Doubling down on the Augusta golf lie is pretty far out there. Sorry, but I couldn't let that one go.

#91 Mungwater

Mungwater

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,562 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:55 PM

Doubling down on the Augusta golf lie is pretty far out there. Sorry, but I couldn't let that one go.

He already lied about his Air Force service, which is about as low you can go, a golf round isn't that bad. Just know who you're dealing with

#92 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:35 PM

He already lied about his Air Force service, which is about as low you can go, a golf round isn't that bad. Just know who you're dealing with

Ok, but I'm wondering why we exactly we should leave him alone?

Is it too painful and cringeworthy to watch?

Is it all just overplayed and beaten into the ground?

Either way. He won't be back in this thread. His MO is to hide for a bit after this type of beating.

#93 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,000 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

This thread is awesome. :lol:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..

#94 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:39 AM

Either way. He won't be back in this thread. His MO is to hide for a bit after this type of beating.

He'll be back. He is not very bright. He thinks he"s Winning !

#95 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,996 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:25 AM

Wow.

There's the scene early on in 48 hours where Ganz has taken Gates gun. And Jonathan Banks comes down the stairs. He's already shot to hell and he's got his six shooter in his hand and he's clicking it over and over again because he's long since run out of bullets.

It's such a pitiful scene that even the b**** of a desk clerk basically collapses into herself and weeps pathetically "Oh God no!"

Then Ganz blows Banks' character the hell away.

That scene was more merciful and far more watchable than this thread.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#96 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:51 AM

Thanks for the update Spanky

#97 Bert

Bert

FF Geek

• Members
  • 9,374 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:52 AM

Wow.

There's the scene early on in 48 hours where Ganz has taken Gates gun. And Jonathan Banks comes down the stairs. He's already shot to hell and he's got his six shooter in his hand and he's clicking it over and over again because he's long since run out of bullets.

It's such a pitiful scene that even the b**** of a desk clerk basically collapses into herself and weeps pathetically "Oh God no!"

Then Ganz blows Banks' character the hell away.

That scene was more merciful and far more watchable than this thread.

That isn't bad but the kid is defiantly more like Luther.  In this thread he is Luther and the Geek Board is the car door.

You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?

#98 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 56,996 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:21 AM

That isn't bad but the kid is defiantly more like Luther.  In this thread he is Luther and the Geek Board is the car door.

Stellar😂
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#99 Cruzer

Cruzer

FF Geek

• Members
  • 40,102 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:02 AM

This thread is awesome. :lol:

I vote the OP change the thread title to 'Happy Football Day Week 11' - so we can just keep it going. :music_guitarred:

#100 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,000 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:09 AM

I vote the OP change the thread title to 'Happy Football Day Week 11' - so we can just keep it going. :music_guitarred:

:pointstosky:

#101 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:06 PM

There will be a new one come Sunday. There always is.

We can resume then.

#102 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 31,000 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:53 PM

There will be a new one come Sunday. There always is.

We can resume then.

:(

#103 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:21 AM

Tyrod Taylor benched for Nathan Peterman

#104 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,720 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:28 AM

Tyrod Taylor benched for Nathan Peterman

I bet he likes peter, man

#105 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,223 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:31 AM

I bet he likes peter, man

how much coffee do you drink a morning?

#106 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,975 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:37 PM

Can you take pictures at Augusta or not?

#107 frank

frank

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,794 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

Can we have one thread without someone bringing up Trump?

Another Dumb fvcking post by frank. :wave:

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."

-- Jack Lambert --

OOTMFFOTB

#108 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,523 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:45 PM

Google

People playing Augusta images.

#109 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:32 PM

I'll let you know tomorrow. My BIL (he's rich and awesome) scored us some rad passes and we'll by there this weekend while you old folks with dead parents will be living your miserable pathetic lives.

Did I mention how awesome I am. I even got a raise from my $15 an hour strip mall medical billing job.

I was thinking about buying a camera for the trip because I currently do not own a camera. Can you even take pictures there ? I don't know because I have never been there yet. But my awesome BIL has. I might have to jerk him off.

:wave:

#110 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 21,214 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:34 PM

I'll let you know tomorrow. My BIL (he's rich and awesome) scored us some rad passes and we'll by there this weekend while you old folks with dead parents will be living your miserable pathetic lives.

Did I mention how awesome I am. I even got a raise from my $15 an hour strip mall medical billing job.

I was thinking about buying a camera for the trip because I currently do not own a camera. Can you even take pictures there ? I don't know because I have never been there yet. But my awesome BIL has. I might have to jerk him off.

:wave:

Just wear your majors uniform and congressional Medal of Honor. Nobody will Fock with you then.

#111 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,976 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 08:36 PM

Just wear your majors uniform and congressional Medal of Honor. Nobody will Fock with you then.

I hope they don't ask me to back in a trailer. I can't do that. If I turn the wheel one way the trailer goes the wrong way.
Hey fellas can you help me with that.

#112 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 10,201 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

:lol:  :lol:

#113 edjr

edjr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 111,720 posts