Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Hang gliding

Crazy.....fortunate he was able to hold on so long.

Also.....the pilot should have landed long before he did.

I bet that was the longest 2:14 of that guy's life. Torn bicep tendon from hanging on tells it all.

The pilot was weird. Maybe he couldn't get it down faster, but he sure took the long way.

Probably didn't want to refund the guy his money so he gave him the whole tour.

Fockkkkkk that. Typically why I don't do things where my life depends on someone else doing their job. No thanks.

Fockkkkkk that. Typically why I don't do things where my life depends on someone else doing their job. No thanks.

Yep.

Especially as I'm getting older and with little ones my risk tolerance is almost 0.

Yep.

Especially as I'm getting older and with little ones my risk tolerance is almost 0.

The worst part is the guy is focking smiling.. haha oops forgot!

Yea I’ll pass on that. I’m sure it’s fun but that video shows me enough. Just like zip lining. Great fun and very safe but I also knew a pro zip line instructor who fell to her death, no thanks.

I dont know why he didnt (or I guess he couldnt) climb up enough to put the bar under his arm pits. Has to be easier then hanging by one hand on bar and one hand gripping pilots pants.

I dont know why he didnt (or I guess he couldnt) climb up enough to put the bar under his arm pits. Has to be easier then hanging by one hand on bar and one hand gripping pilots pants.

With only one hand on the bar, I imagine he didn't want to let go of whatever his other hand was holding onto. I don't think a lot of people have the strength with one arm to do a pullup and let go for a second to get that arm on the other side of the bar and secure themselves while their lower body weight swings forward and battling the winds as well.

With only one hand on the bar, I imagine he didn't want to let go of whatever his other hand was holding onto. I don't think a lot of people have the strength with one arm to do a pullup and let go for a second to get that arm on the other side of the bar and secure themselves while their lower body weight swings forward and battling the winds as well.

Probably but if he did it early might of been better.

Yes I am a Monday morning QB

I'm gonna go with fake / staged

Mainly because I'm so fukin jaded now :(

I arm wrestle and work the crap out of my forearms and grip. I can’t imagine how much grip strength it took to pull that off. Not just holding on, but I’d be curious how much wind force was also working against the grip.

Why don't blind people like hang-gliding?

It scares the hell out of their dogs.

Ba-dum-bum...

This is odd. I now have a desire to try hang gliding. :unsure: