Sign in to follow this  
Pastor wants Presidents’ names removed from Washington, Jackson parks over ties to slavery

when a rabid cross dressing liberal moonbat like mdc calls out shonutso, you'd think it would maybe cause him to self reflect a bit.

But he is super duper nutso so it ain't ever happening. Sit back and enjoy the pile of idiocy the fruitcake provides us on a daily basis. :cheers:

I was going to go through the threads on the first page and show him but then I pulled up one and found five different people calling him a dumbass on one page. Figured if he didn't understand what is status is here me showing him isn't going to help.

Nope.... just you. And hah..who cares honestly what your view is.

You are delusional.

Just me...holy .

Open your eyes.

Someone new? haha...no,

In his defense. No one new is calling him an idiot. Just most of the people on the board that have been here for a while

You are delusional.

Just me...holy ######.

Open your eyes.

Dummy....go to the 6000 thread....hit previous page.

FIVE different people disagree with you and are calling you an idiot. It's this way with every thread. I honestly feel bad for you that you are this out of touch with reality. But then again Gary Johnson. So it kind of makes sense.

FIVE different people disagree with you and are calling you an idiot. It's this way with every thread. I honestly feel bad for you that you are this out of touch with reality. But then again Gary Johnson. So it kind of makes sense.

He was voted most clueless poster by a panel of his peers for a reason.

Dummy...go to any thread...those that even try with you and aren't ignoring you call you a moron or idiot daily.

Your only support is from the same right wing jackholes.

You all are exactly who Hillary rightfully called deplorable (despite it still being stupid that she stated this publicly).

You are morons...bottom of the barrel complete idiots. or you are just so into your schtick to act this dumb for the internet.

Either way its pathetic.

ShoNutt trying to deflect....comical.

Deflect?

yeah...Im the one who started the...everyone says you're a moron stuff.

Try again...or try to read or keep up.

You should also have learned long ago...I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

Though...Id probably feel bad about myself if the jackholes here that don't like me...actually did. Id have to re-evaluate a lot of people that dumb were on my side.

Wait. You mean to tell me that five Fox-blinded Trump sheep disagree with a liberal? GTFO!!#%^&@$!#!~!

Remember when ISIS was destroying all the Christian and Muslim artifacts in the ME? Remember how the MSM condemned them. Well the left wing nut jobs are doing the same thing in America and it is no different than what ISIS did.

Remember when the radical Christians held Book burning decades ago? Remember how the MSM condemned them? Well the left wing nut jobs are acting the same way.

The Left Wing motto should be "Destroy History, Destroy Freedom of Speech"!

Remember when ISIS was destroying all the Christian and Muslim artifacts in the ME? Remember how the MSM condemned them. Well the left wing nut jobs are doing the same thing in America and it is no different than what ISIS did.

Remember when the radical Christians held Book burning decades ago? Remember how the MSM condemned them? Well the left wing nut jobs are acting the same way.

The Left Wing motto should be "Destroy History, Destroy Freedom of Speech"!

Remember going to Germany and seeing a bunch of Hitler statues and swastikas?

Oh, you don't?? That's because they're not out in public anymore. They're offensive.

#silverretard.

Dummy...go to any thread...those that even try with you and aren't ignoring you call you a moron or idiot daily.

Your only support is from the same right wing jackholes.

You all are exactly who Hillary rightfully called deplorable (despite it still being stupid that she stated this publicly).

You are morons...bottom of the barrel complete idiots. or you are just so into your schtick to act this dumb for the internet.

Either way its pathetic.

Lol...unhinged. guessing wiff is the only one that actually has me blocked but he's blocking anyone that has a view his precious little ears don't want to hear.

Good try though.

Nobody is erasing history.

Removal of a Lee statue from a park in Charlottesville...or a flag in South Carolina...is not removal or destroying history.

:huh:

there is still slavery in the world today. You would think someone concerned about slavery would worry about present day slavery rather than past history.

When the first Europeans came to America, slavery was already an established way of life for Native American. Slavery was accepted all over the world.

My ancestors were slaves and were killed for sport on a regular basis. You either get over it or you let it consume you and bring you down.

Mark Twain once commented that “to arrive at a just estimate of a renowned man’s character one must judge it by the standards of his time, not ours.”

Removal of a Lee statue from a park in Charlottesville...or a flag in South Carolina...is not removal or destroying history.

Of all the insane things youve ever posted...this may be the best.

:huh:

Removing it from a park in charlottesville is not removing or destroying history.

A statue is not history.

Its not a hard concept.

What happened in Baltimore?

Of all the insane things youve ever posted...this may be the best.

Insane would be thinking a statue in this park (put up in the 20s I believe) being there = history.

Or a flag over a statehouse that didn't start until the Civil Rights movement = history.

Oh, you don't?? That's because they're not out in public anymore. They're offensive.

#silverretard.

No public statues of Hitler ever existed. During the nazi rule there were a lot of Adolf-Hitler-Straße streets and Adolf-Hitler-Platz squares / piazzas, but no statues of him. Hitler actually didnt want his likeness to stand around like Josef Stalin did.

#orangehagfish

No public statues of Hitler ever existed. During the nazi rule there were a lot of Adolf-Hitler-Straße streets and Adolf-Hitler-Platz squares / piazzas, but no statues of him. Hitler actually didnt want his likeness to stand around like Josef Stalin did.

#orangehagfish

and are those plazas squares and streets still named after Hitler today?

#wrinkledmongoloid

Removing it from a park in charlottesville is not removing or destroying history.

A statue is not history.

Its not a hard concept.

:shocking:

#silverretard.

They can't even talk about Nazism in Germany without being charged with a crime. Do you really want to live in a country like that?

:shocking:

So you think a statue erected in the twenties...or others during the civil rights era as an fu are "history" ?

I mean, I know you are stupid...but are you really this stupid?

So you think a statue erected in the twenties...or others during the civil rights era as an fu are "history" ?

I mean, I know you are stupid...but are you really this stupid?

:doh:

:doh:

Nothing to refute...just more stupidity.

As I expect from you.

Simply put...how does removing a statue remove or change history?

As I expect from you.

Brilliant logic. Heck why have any monuments? I mean it all happened so why do we need a monument? Let's take down the Statue of Liberty. Let's chisel away Mount Rushmore. It amazes me how stupid you are and that takes a lot considering you work at it everyday.

• Like 2

:lol:

Just when I think he can't sink any lower...

Brilliant logic. Heck why have any monuments? I mean it all happened so why do we need a monument? Let's take down the Statue of Liberty. Let's chisel away Mount Rushmore. It amazes me how stupid you are and that takes a lot considering you work at it everyday.

Why do we need a monument of lee on that square?

The Statue of Liberty was a gift and has more purpose and value.

The artistic value and tourist value of Mount Rushmore make it a stupid comparison also.

Weak ass effort as usual cyclone.

As I expect from you.

:doh: :shocking: He's just trolling, right? He can't be this dumb, right? :dunno:

Just when I think he can't sink any lower...

No doubt...expecting you to come up with an intelligent thought was low of me.

Why do we need a monument of lee on that square?

The Statue of Liberty was a gift and has more purpose and value.

The artistic value and tourist value of Mount Rushmore make it a stupid comparison also.

Weak ass effort as usual cyclone.

So you're deciding what has purpose and value? That's just great.

So you're deciding what has purpose and value? That's just great.

Exactly. Who decides that? This is painful.

As I expect from you.

Does it change history? No

However, I'd call statues a form of art. My kids notice stuff like this all the time and ask questions. Just because a statue represents something "bad", doesn't mean we should get rid of it. It can be a talking piece. It can be a reminder of our past and how things have changed. It can be a learning opportunity for our kids when they ask questions.

It's almost has if slotard and the rest of the snowflakes learned nothing about the bill of rights besides the name of the right and maybe which number it is. Nice job Wisconsin/Tennessee schools. And whatever diploma mill gave him a degree.

• Like 1

Statue of Liberty and Mount Rushmore have tourist value. Random statue of Lee does not.

Stone Mountain Georgia, while grotesque in its meaning...has artistic and tourist value.

I don't expect yiuball to understand even the most simple logic.

Not have any of you shown how removing (I'm not talking about destruction) a statue is destroying or changing history.

The statue itself is not great historical value...is it?

Does it change history? No

However, I'd call statues a form of art. My kids notice stuff like this all the time and ask questions. Just because a statue represents something "bad", doesn't mean we should get rid of it. It can be a talking piece. It can be a reminder of our past and how things have changed. It can be a learning opportunity for our kids when they ask questions.

Sure...in a museum not a public park.

Are you all ok if we move statues put up in the civil rights era meant as antagonist images during that time?

Statue of Liberty and Mount Rushmore have tourist value. Random statue of Lee does not.

Stone Mountain Georgia, while grotesque in its meaning...has artistic and tourist value.

I don't expect yiuball to understand even the most simple logic.

Not have any of you shown how removing (I'm not talking about destruction) a statue is destroying or changing history.

The statue itself is not great historical value...is it?

None of that matters. That type of logic doesn't flow with these people.