Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

obama - transgender bs

hes not serious with this transgender liberal poosay overreach is he? thats why he'll always be a disgrace. what focking joke.

• Like 2

trannys are people too, now that the LGBTAFIGISLSOGPSPALFDJGXMZJWEERT got this agenda passed, what is the next one

nothing like encouraging little boys to think they are little girls, rather than seeking them psychological help

I don't understand. A d!ck = men's room; no d!ck = women's room. Isn't that the easiest and fairest.

What if you identify as a dog = you can pee on a tree outside the building.

My old high school put in a rule this year that everyone will wear the same color graduation gown

If you identify as a woman, but have man parts, do you still have to register for the draft?

• Like 1

If you identify as a woman, but have man parts, do you still have to register for the draft?

Your mom did :dunno:

:banana:

Your mom did :dunno:

:banana:

Wouldn't saying my dad did work better?

Wouldn't saying my dad did work better?

Not really. I think it works better with your mom.

Not too many yer dad jokes here

I get what you're saying, though. :thumbsup:

Link? I've been nose down in work; what is going on?

apparently Obama thinks he's king and just deems things so.

I know he's a supposed Consttutional lawyer but he seems to forgert that Congress passes the laws and it's the Courts (SC) role to rule or interpret laws.

Obamas actually having the Justice department go after the state of NC for civil rights violations because they have a law that says in govt buildings (private business can make their own rules) showers and restrooms are determined by what's under the hood.

There is zero federal law ruling on something like this, yet Obama says so, so it is so. In his mind.

I stand behind NC. If they set up some kind of fund I would contribute. They really should, to recoup any federal funds they are denied. I bet a lot of people across the country would kick in.

I know he's a supposed Consttutional lawyer but he seems to forgert that Congress passes the laws and it's the Courts (SC) role to rule or interpret laws.

Obamas actually having the Justice department go after the state of NC for civil rights violations because they have a law that says in govt buildings (private business can make their own rules) showers and restrooms are determined by what's under the hood.

There is zero federal law ruling on something like this, yet Obama says so, so it is so. In his mind.

yup. guy is a fockin lunatic. and im sure all the lib homos here will say we're just cryin, blah, etc. theres no rebuttal. he's lost his mind. left freak agenda going way over line and hopefully they'll be huge backlash from normal americans

yup. guy is a fockin lunatic. and im sure all the lib homos here will say we're just cryin, blah, etc. theres no rebuttal. he's lost his mind. left freak agenda going way over line and hopefully they'll be huge backlash from normal americans

He certainly is not helping Hillary with this garbage.

yup. guy is a fockin lunatic. and im sure all the lib homos here will say we're jusyt cryin, blah, etc. theres no rebuttal. he's lost his mind. left freak agenda going way over line and hopefully they'll be huge backlash from normal americans

Again. Its .2% of the pooulation. Who cares?

History lesson.

Nobody really cared for 200 plus years in this country.

But in March of 2016 the city of Charlotte passed a city law that all business (public and PRIVATE) had to allow a person to use whatever shower or restroom they "identified with" even if it didn't match what's under the hood.

The state legislature caught wind of this after public backlash and passed House Bill 2 (HB2). Saying that no city in NC can tell the private sector to do that (overreach) and also that in NC, in public (government buildings and public schools) that boys use the boys room and girls use the girls room and private entities can make their own rules.

Then the fake outrage began. And now we have a "thing".

Ever heard of equal protection? :lol: :doh:

• Like 1

For KSB, maybe this will help:

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

It's called the focking Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution :lol:

History lesson.

But in March of 2016 the city of Charlotte passed a city law that all business (public and PRIVATE) had to allow a person to use whatever shower or restroom they "identified with" even if it didn't match what's under the hood.

The state legislature caught wind of this after public backlash and passed House Bill 2 (HB2). Saying that no city in NC can tell the private sector to do that (overreach) and also that in NC, in public (government buildings and public schools) that boys use the boys room and girls use the girls room and private entities can make their own rules.

I understand the history, i just dont care about such a small segment of the population. People are getting worked up over nothing. Transgender dudes or girls have been going to whatever bathroom they feel like anyways.

But ya, lets all freak out about this and avoid the actual issues, like social security, debt, and healthcare.

History lesson.

So you're for local control until the local government does something that offends you. Then the state steps in and says the city can't do that and somehow it's the city's fault for forcing the state to pass a discriminatory law. :lol:

What a focking fraud you are

It's called the focking Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution :lol:

Yeah, this garbage was the intent of the 14th Amendment. Or even close.

Wait- didnt the administration contact ALL public schools today- to inform them that ANY child can use ANY bathroom AND any locker room they feel like?

The student does not have to be transgender, gay, or anything else.

Any school not following the directive will have federal funds withheld.

What does that have to do with boys going to the boys room and girls to the girls?

So the 14th Amendment covers a man, who dresses like a woman, showering in your local gym women's locker room?

The 14th Amendment allows a HS student to use the restroom they choose, regardless of gender?

Do tell......

Wouldn't THAT question be up to the Supreme Court? Or does the President just rule on his own whims?

Wait- didnt the administration contact ALL public schools today- to inform them that ANY child can use ANY bathroom AND any locker room they feel like?

The student does not have to be transgender, gay, or anything else.

Any school not following the directive will have federal funds withheld.

Pretty much.

What should happen is the NC law is challenged, the Supreme Court interprets the constitution and law, and rules.

Apparently our President has no time for that.

He just says so.

I understand the history, i just dont care about such a small segment of the population. People are getting worked up over nothing. Transgender dudes or girls have been going to whatever bathroom they feel like anyways.

But ya, lets all freak out about this and avoid the actual issues, like social security, debt, and healthcare.

I agree with you. It wasn't an issue until businesses started boycotting the state and the Federal Govt started to threaten to withhold state funds and then sent out standards to all schools.

Ask the Feds your question.

And as I see it, they are being afforded equal protection. They get access to a bathroom, don't they? God, the liberal nut jobs are really stretching it now. Are they bored or just looking to remain relevant, no matter how fockin stupid they look? I don't need the U.S. Constitution to tell me what bathroom to use. Nature took care of that. When do we have a shoelace tieing amendment?

What does that have to do with boys going to the boys room and girls to the girls?

So the 14th Amendment covers a man, who dresses like a woman, showering in your local gym women's locker room?

The 14th Amendment allows a HS student to use the restroom they choose, regardless of gender?

Do tell......

Wouldn't THAT question be up to the Supreme Court? Or does the President just rule on his own whims?

You said there was no law and that jerk face Obummer is just making it up!!! :cry:

Actually there is a law and it's a g0ddamn constitutional amendment.

Now does it say what that poopyface Obummer!! :cry: says it says? Well the courts will figure that and, yes, possibly including the US Supreme Court.

But to say he has no basis at all is ignorant and/or disingenuous.

I'm leaning towards disingenuous since you continue to push a disingenuous "history" of how this NC state law came about.

HTH

You said there was no law and that jerk face Obummer is just making it up!!! :cry:

Now does it say what that poopyface Obummer!! :cry: says it says? Well the courts will figure that and, yes, possibly including the US Supreme Court.

I'm leaning towards disingenuous since you continue to push a disingenuous "history" of how this NC state law came about.

HTH

:lol:

Are you drunk again?

HTH

Clown college is in session. We can't decide who uses what bathroom without the guidance of the fockin constitution? That's where we are at? What a tool you and your kind are.

Let's think of other scenarios that Worms and Obama could so liberally interpret the 14th Amendment.

1. I wanted to be shortstop for the Atlanta Braves. But they didn't let me. Should I sue?

2. GFIAFP wants to be a Girl Scouts leader and have camp out sleep overs? They didn't let him. Should he sue?

Should just put the chromosomes on the bathrooms. Have a Y chromosome? Then you head to the XY chromosome bathroom. Don't have one? XX chromosome bathroom for you. You can't argue with it

Should just put the chromosomes on the bathrooms. Have a Y chromosome? Then you head to the XY chromosome bathroom. Don't have one? XX chromosome bathroom for you. You can't argue with it

The thing people forget is any private business or whatever can choose their own bathroom rule. HB2 only applies to government buildings and public schools.

A restaurant, gym, corporation can have gender neutral or whatever they want. :dunno:

king obama just obliterated gender with one decree! i just told my son to go in girls room if he feels like it. :lol:

So the 14th amendment has evolved from protecting the bill of RIGHTS for everyone, to protecting the feelings of everyone. Ok. Last I checked white hetero males have feelings too. Let the lawsuits begin. Where do I sign up? No can of worms being opened here. Children in charge and fired up idiots falling right in line behind them. Right over the cliff. Can't wait.

Let's think of other scenarios that Worms and Obama could so liberally interpret the 14th Amendment.

1. I wanted to be shortstop for the Atlanta Braves. But they didn't let me. Should I sue?

2. GFIAFP wants to be a Girl Scouts leader and have camp out sleep overs? They didn't let him. Should he sue?

Well I'm glad you agree it is an interpretation of the 14th Amendment and so not completely made up and based on nothing, as was your original bullsh1t assertion.

Now is it a reasonable interpretation of the 14th Amendment? We'll find out. But that wasn't the target so now you're shifting it since I handed your ass to you

I'm as socially liberal as you can get, but this is Bullsheet.

We will see just how "tolerant" and how "not such a big deal" this is when this reaches over to locker room showers... Can't wait for all the hippie no-big-deal crowd to stand down when their daughters come home saying there are boys showering in their showers -bcoz they don't associate and all.