Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

MLB 2018

Yonkers is due north (left) of Yankee Stadium. All NYers know any ball that hit Yonkers would have been foul. Thats why real Yankee fans would have said he hit Mt. Vernon or New Rochelle.

Well, you could look at a map and see that Yonkers is northeast of Yankee stadium. Maybe you could start there to see the error of your ways.

Yonkers is due north (left) of Yankee Stadium. All NYers know any ball that hit Yonkers would have been foul. Thats why real Yankee fans would have said he hit Mt. Vernon or New Rochelle.

Wow. You mean the New Rochelle that's on the Long Island sound? That one? What a loser

Well, you could look at a map and see that Yonkers is northeast of Yankee stadium. Maybe you could start there to see the error of your ways.

It is almost exactly due north.

It is almost exactly due north.

You must be looking at a different map than I am. You must also be assuming that Yankmee stadium is facing due east. It is ever so slightly pointing up (think about 2:30)

Again, you are trying way too hard.

Also, depending on which way you go, it is about 101 miles from Yankee Stadium to Fishtown.

You must be looking at a different map than I am. You must also be assuming that Yankmee stadium is facing due east. It is ever so slightly pointing up (think about 2:30)

Again, you are trying way too hard.

Also, depending on which way you go, it is about 101 miles from Yankee Stadium to Fishtown.

The direction that home plate at Yankee Stadium faces is a lot closer to due east than even northeast. Also Fishtown is 105 miles to Yankee Stadium at best.

You clearly are not a real NYer. Or Fishtowner, for that matter.

The direction that home plate at Yankee Stadium faces is a lot closer to due east than even northeast. Also Fishtown is 105 miles to Yankee Stadium at best.

You clearly are not a real NYer. Or Fishtowner, for that matter.

Another ass whuppin. Getting to be an everyday thing. You're welcome.

Sanchez just hit one to Bainbridge.

369 feet from the ballpark to Bainbridge lol.. gonna post every hr they hit this season?

369 feet from the ballpark to Bainbridge lol.. gonna post every hr they hit this season?

Nah. Beginning of the season excitement. Even I don't have enough time to post every time Slam Central Station crushes one.

But you already said Great Neck. You are an ass.

Jon Lester actually did the bounce pass to pick Ryan Braun off trying to steal third in the first inning tonight. I saw articles saying he was working on it this spring to get rid of his yips throwing to bases, but the dude actually did it, I thought it was tongue in cheek

HT is making it so much easier to hate the Yankees more than I already do...

HT is making it so much easier to hate the Yankees more than I already do...

Nice!

All of the people bashing Ohtani as empty hype from garbage competition who couldn't even hang in AAA over here are going quiet now. Eventually MLB pitchers will adjust, just like they do to practically anyone (see Judge, second-half 2017) and they will all come running back out to pat themselves on the back for 'calling it'. He has a lot of talent and can be an all-star level player, but it isn't going to be overnight.

All of the people bashing Ohtani as empty hype from garbage competition who couldn't even hang in AAA over here are going quiet now. Eventually MLB pitchers will adjust, just like they do to practically anyone (see Judge, second-half 2017) and they will all come running back out to pat themselves on the back for 'calling it'. He has a lot of talent and can be an all-star level player, but it isn't going to be overnight.

Ive not had a chance to see him play. I was skeptical about him being effective as both a pitcher and a hitter. But, now Im interested to see what he can do.

It would be cool as hell and great for the game if he has some success.

Having a nice start to the day on the mound. Clean through 4 innings with 7 strikeouts (retired 26 of his last 27 batters dating back to his first start).

Hitting 100 on the radar today also.

Strikes out the side in the 5th inning.

1-2-3 in the 6th. 6-0-0-0-11

• Like 1

LOL @ the Orioles taking three of four in New York against the Yankees...

Stanton 0-7 :lol:

Terrible Series for the Yanks. Boone sits Didi and Sanchez the same game before an off day in April. Stupid.

Stanton 0-7 :lol:

At least he only struck out five out of the seven times...

And lined out for a double play and would have had a GIDP if Judge's force wasn't the third out...

:lol:

They'll be fine.

:cheers:

:cheers:

Big Yankee hater now. Lol. What a boob. Property of HT.

Perfect game broken up by the 20th batter.

Looks like his final line will be 7 IP, 1 H, 1 BB, 0 R, 12 K

Red Sox come back in 8th from a 7-2 deficit to win 8-7 for their best start ever. Yanks come to town after losing in extras. Still too early, but the Sox should have not even lost Opening Day

Red Sox come back in 8th from a 7-2 deficit to win 8-7 for their best start ever. Yanks come to town after losing in extras. Still too early, but the Sox should have not even lost Opening Day

Tampa is a step above AAA, but not quite major league level. Let's not get too excited. This isn't the AFC east.

I do not like chicks in the booth.

I am OK with sideline reporting broads but not in the booth.

Get me a beer

Nothing makes me happier then watching the Yankees lose. I hope Stanton continues his record pace for k's. :cheers:

Ohtani is the real deal. Absolutely loaded with talent. Oh, he's only 23 y/o too. He's going to be a stud. :thumbsup:

Tampa is a step above AAA, but not quite major league level. Let's not get too excited. This isn't the AFC east.

Sox had Rays and the Marlins. Neither team is major league. Let's see what happens when the Yanks come to town.

AGone, welcome aboard.

On my bench

:mad:

But

:banana: