Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

SHOCKING video puts the liberal's "War on babies" into perspective.

The finale vote on roe v wade by the USSC was 7-2. 5 of the 7 in favor of it were republican nominees. Does that still make it a liberal war on babies???

The finale vote on roe v wade by the USSC was 7-2. 5 of the 7 in favor of it were republican nominees. Does that still make it a liberal war on babies???

Yes.

Had abortion been legal before I was born, I'd be represented in one of those glasses.

The next time you meet a woman who put their child up for adoption, give her a hug. She made a few people smile. Like my daughter.

Had abortion been legal before I was born, I'd be represented in one of those glasses.

The next time you meet a woman who put their child up for adoption, give her a hug. She made a few people smile. Like my daughter.

Well stated Bunny. :thumbsup:

:o

I don't think doctors are allowed to perform abortions on "children", only fetuses. If each bead represents a dead child, those glasses would be empty. Video----FAIL

Adoption is a great alternative. I agree.

Adoption is much harder to legally do than abortion. And that's not a good thing for mothers wanting to do the right thing. And it's not by accident it's the way the system works.

Adoption is much harder to legally do than abortion. And that's not a good thing for mothers wanting to do the right thing. And it's not by accident it's the way the system works.

I don't disagree with that either buddy.

The only thing I disagree with is the liberal agenda issue. The highest court of our land said it's a constitutional right for females to do it. Now I'm all for constitutional rights upheld by our ussc. I've seen many argue about our current president trying to trample on the constitution, especially gun rights. So if people are for our constitutional rights, then what's the real issue? This is a moral/religious issue for most, not a constitutional one. Just my opinion.

The only thing I disagree with is the liberal agenda issue. The highest court of our land said it's a constitutional right for females to do it. Now I'm all for constitutional rights upheld by our ussc. I've seen many argue about our current president trying to trample on the constitution, especially gun rights. So if people are for our constitutional rights, then what's the real issue? This is a moral/religious issue for most, not a constitutional one. Just my opinion.

Thats where the fight was. Now it's a consttutional right that the federal government pay for abortions. And a constitutional right that women should be able to have late term abortions. And a constitunal right that young girls be able to have abortions without parental consent or knowledge of them. They are against them buying a pack of cigarettes or a beer, but government damn, get all the abortions you want. That's a good decision and we back you 100%

The hypocrisy of big government angers me most. And it bleeds into other arguments about the power of big government.

Thats where the fight was. Now it's a consttutional right that the federal government pay for abortions. And a constitutional right that women should be able to have late term abortions. And a constitunal right that young girls be able to have abortions without parental consent or knowledge of them. They are against them buying a pack of cigarettes or a beer, but government damn, get all the abortions you want. That's a good decision and we back you 100%

The hypocrisy of big government angers me most. And it bleeds into other arguments about the power of big government.

Not a fan of any of those either. I do believe a woman has the right to a legal abortion though.

Not a fan of any of those either. I do believe a woman has the right to a legal abortion though.

Not a fan? Way to make a stand!!

The abortion beads are much more festive.

Wrong, that would be the ghey beads.

Dammit, I guessed 862. Ah well, at least I was pretty close

Nice. Your comparison to pick the jelly beans in a jar to win a prize at the State Fair is right on or close. Those 862 are nothing more than beads in a jar to you. Life is comparative to an inatimate object by your account.

I was given a choice. Choosing life was a good call on her part. Sad

Hiachary in society makes good policy. Or bad. Partisans decide in our society today . Those on the bottom lose. Their souls included.

:o

I consider each one of those beads, a victory against conservatives and their war on personal freedom! :thumbsup:

Nice. Your comparison to pick the jelly beans in a jar to win a prize at the State Fair is right on or close. Those 862 are nothing more than beads in a jar to you. Life is comparative to an inatimate object by your account.

Mostly it was just a joke. Lighten up

I consider each one of those beads, a victory against conservatives and their war on personal freedom! :thumbsup:

freedom beads!

pretty sure the whack job group that created the video was the first one to introduce that analogy.

I bet it wouldn't take long to find research refuting the 3000 abortions per day figure.

Can we assume you will be back shortly with it?

I bet it wouldn't take long to find research refuting the 3000 abortions per day figure.

That's actually correct: there are about 1.1 million abortions in the US per year, just over 3,000 per year. It should be noted that this represents a slow but steady decline - the abortion rate in the US was at its lowest in 2011 since Roe vs Wade. I leave it to you to decide whether this is a tragedy or just women exercising their reproductive freedom. I tend to fall somewhere in between. Safe, legal clean and rare would be my goal. I'm more put off by the hypocrisies of the pro life right than the excesses of the pro choice left.

Let's go back to the Catholic ways of avoiding contraceptives while we are at it. Why don't we just all have 20 babies a piece and really fock humans out of a prolonged existence on this planet. More people = more pollution (especially of our drinking water), more natural resources needed to support them (which there is a finite number of), and more food needed. We already have studies that point to how bad much of the processed and engineered food is for us. more people = more dependence on cheaper food processing.

Adoption is great for kids that get adopted into good families, which I have no doubt yours is Bunny, but what about all the children that drift from foster home to foster home? Sure some end up successful, but there are a lot of them that face abuses their entire lives and never really get the love they deserve as children. It has to be painful as a parent to look at your kid and think "what if this little miracle wasn't born, or worse what if I decided to terminate her/him." Yeah, that has to be a very unsettling.

What is unsettling to me is to think of a child that is born to a parent that did not want that child, especially to one that will abuse this child. I didn't see you specify that rape victims should be allowed abortion, so do you think that part of abortion should be outlawed as well? That is some sick focking thinking imo if you think a raped woman should be forced to give birth to a child.

we've done this thread too many times. Approximately 77 percent of so-called abortions occur within the first 10 weeks, half of the total abortions occur within the first 8 weeks, look up what an 8 week old blastocyst really is. I caveman more life out of my nose in the shower every morning. stop calling it a little baby.but these idiots show eight and a half months fetuses as a representation of what gets aborted completely bullshit.

oh and by the way look up the numbers on naturally aborted fetuses before 3 months. So appatently god Hates children more than Man does. but you'll never hear an idiot Christian talk about that, will you?

oh and by the way look up the numbers on naturally aborted fetuses before 3 months. So appatently god Hates children more than Man does. but you'll never hear an idiot Christian talk about that, will you?

:thumbsup:

we've done this thread too many times. Approximately 77 percent of so-called abortions occur within the first 10 weeks, half of the total abortions occur within the first 8 weeks, look up what an 8 week old blastocyst really is. I caveman more life out of my nose in the shower every morning. stop calling it a little baby.but these idiots show eight and a half months fetuses as a representation of what gets aborted completely bullshit.

God's war on babies :thumbsdown:

Now imagine if all those unwanted babies were born. The welfare significance. Crime. Cost for juvenile rehab.

Many thanks to the unselfish mothers who made the right choice.