Sign in to follow this  
phan a tic

Ok, X# of years ago, I was accused of sexual

misbehavior by 3 females and using my position as thier boss to gain sexual pleasures.

I'm not saying it was true but I'm not saying it wasn't.

I went to them sans attorneys and asked what they wanted. To take me down .. or gain financial restitutions. They took the money.

My lawyer drew up an agreement and a separate one with them saying I did nothing wrong AND they knew 'other women' who may come forward and they'd be not being truthful.

So I'm good to go and it only cost me X amount of my holdings.

I got a get out of jail free card for my past.

Btw, I did not harm anyone. The women may have given it to me because I was their boss, but they did give it to me.

Btw, I did not harm anyone. The women may have given it to me because I was their boss, but they did give it to me.

Those are debatable points you're claiming there.

Did you date these women or just sechs?

I once wrote in a yearbook to a gal, I would love to see more of you

I would be in big trouble, cause its been 25 years

You sick sob. I should see what mine say.

I've killed a bunch of hookers, but they don't count since they are already dead on the inside.

• Like 2

I've killed a bunch of hookers, but they don't count since they are already dead on the inside.

Well said

misbehavior by 3 females and using my position as thier boss to gain sexual pleasures.

I'm not saying it was true but I'm not saying it wasn't.

I went to them sans attorneys and asked what they wanted. To take me down .. or gain financial restitutions. They took the money.

My lawyer drew up an agreement and a separate one with them saying I did nothing wrong AND they knew 'other women' who may come forward and they'd be not being truthful.

So I'm good to go and it only cost me X amount of my holdings.

I got a get out of jail free card for my past.

Are you the guy who used to post here from prison? :unsure:

When I was counsel for a state government department, aside from my normal duties (contracts and such), I was responsible for conducting internal investigations of and sort of grievance filed.

Usually, it was just the typical cliques of secretaries who hated each other b!tching about nothing. Id tell em to knock it off and that was that.

But let me tell you, investigating a REAL sexual harassment claim is no fun. Especially when the accused is sort of your boss. I mean as counsel, I was somewhat independent, but the higher ups at the department could easily get rid of me if they wanted.

I finally had to beg my direct boss (head counsel) a female, to please take the accuser statements. That is not a fun place to be a man.

Years later, I was managing the Waffle House. I had a little 18 year old hottie waitress working there. The way she got there was, one of the other managers in my district had been focking her, and when it got weird, he asked the district manager to transfer her to another store. So I got her dumped on me.

One day she comes in my tiny office and asks if she can be moved from second shift (the worst money) to first (the best money). I say she hasnt been there long enough, and she starts rubbing my back, leaning in to put her t!ts on my back.

I promptly got out of the office to where a camera was on me and repeated my answer. She seemed to think my reaction was hilarious.

Knowing the history of the situation, and that it was a legal matter waiting to happen, I wrote the whole thing up, dated it, and forwarded it along with the pertinent security footage to legal. The counsel wrote back thanking me for being smart and that he wished most managers were half as smart.

Looking back though, I should have focked her. That job and that marriage werent worth protecting anyway, and 18 year old hot poosay dont come around all that often.

Those are debatable points you're claiming there.

Did you date these women or just sechs?

No, those 3 have admitted in writing that all is well and blah blah blah.

Dates? No, I think it not prudent to date a female employee.

The sex was spontaneous. Blah blah blah.

All is well.

Are you the guy who used to post here from prison? :unsure:

Oh, great! All the good things I've said and done here and it's hey weren't you in the pokey?

Ok, yes. I was. I did.

(now I know how Merle Haggard feels!) :doh:

When I was counsel for a state government department, aside from my normal duties (contracts and such), I was responsible for conducting internal investigations of and sort of grievance filed.

Usually, it was just the typical cliques of secretaries who hated each other b!tching about nothing. Id tell em to knock it off and that was that.

But let me tell you, investigating a REAL sexual harassment claim is no fun. Especially when the accused is sort of your boss. I mean as counsel, I was somewhat independent, but the higher ups at the department could easily get rid of me if they wanted.

I finally had to beg my direct boss (head counsel) a female, to please take the accuser statements. That is not a fun place to be a man.

Years later, I was managing the Waffle House. I had a little 18 year old hottie waitress working there. The way she got there was, one of the other managers in my district had been focking her, and when it got weird, he asked the district manager to transfer her to another store. So I got her dumped on me.

One day she comes in my tiny office and asks if she can be moved from second shift (the worst money) to first (the best money). I say she hasnt been there long enough, and she starts rubbing my back, leaning in to put her t!ts on my back.

I promptly got out of the office to where a camera was on me and repeated my answer. She seemed to think my reaction was hilarious.

Knowing the history of the situation, and that it was a legal matter waiting to happen, I wrote the whole thing up, dated it, and forwarded it along with the pertinent security footage to legal. The counsel wrote back thanking me for being smart and that he wished most managers were half as smart.

Looking back though, I should have focked her. That job and that marriage werent worth protecting anyway, and 18 year old hot poosay dont come around all that often.

You went from being a lawyer to the manager of a Waffle House? :blink:

• Like 1

Not many can make that big of a jump without a stepping stone, but hes not just any guy.

Yeah. Lost the job with the state when my ultimate bosss party lost an election. New guy brought in his own people.

Looked for another legal job for about a year. Couldnt find sh!t. Too many lawyers.

Was working part time teaching college as an adjunct. They had a job fair, and I got to talking with the Waffle House guy. Job paid $53k plus bonuses and benefits, with what I thought were opportunities for advancement.

I hated lawyering anyway, and was getting nowhere there anyway. So I took it.

Worked there for three years. This whole period was the sh!tty marriage depression borderline suicidal period. She never had a job and was a useless mooch. Didnt even put out for five years.

Anyway, about that time I realized I hated every aspect of my life. I divorced her, quit the job, and came to teach in china, which I have been doing for three years.

Thats the quick and dirty version of my fall from grace and semi resurrection. There are threads about most of it here if you want more.

Looked for another legal job for about a year. Couldnt find sh!t. Too many lawyers.

Could have tried the insurance industry. They're always on the lookout for a few more soul less, bloodsucking legal hacks to deny claims and threaten people.

j/k man........ :cheers:

Could have tried the insurance industry. They're always on the lookout for a few more soul less, bloodsucking legal hacks to deny claims and threaten people.

j/k man........ :cheers:

Nah, its cool. Thats exactly what I was. Soulless bloodsucking hack. Main reason why I hatered it.

Waffle House sucked in a whole other way, but at least at the end of the day it was honest work.

• Like 1

No good deed goes unpunished.

You think he shouldn't have?

I do. 30 something year old guy and 18 year old chick ? Don't think that's cool.

I don't see a problem with it as long as it's consensual.

I understand it's legal. I get it. I think it's creepy from an adult male parent perspective. I'm far from moral high ground and I've done some sh1t but now I think it's creepy

I understand it's legal. I get it. I think it's creepy from an adult male parent perspective. I'm far from moral high ground and I've done some sh1t but now I think it's creepy

I think I can understand that. Not being a parent it doesn't bother me as much. I would probably feel the same way as you if I had a daughter around that age.

I think I can understand that. Not being a parent it doesn't bother me as much. I would probably feel the same way as you if I had a daughter around that age.

Yeah, I sorta get it too. But at the same time, if I had a daughter who did that, Id have to admit I focked up as a parent.

Yeah, I sorta get it too. But at the same time, if I had a daughter who did that, Id have to admit I focked up as a parent.

Maybe, maybe not. In general younger women like older men, especially if they are established.

Maybe, maybe not. In general younger women like older men, especially if they are established.

So its him or some other guy...might as well have been him.

I'm a firm believer of the rule: divide your age by 2 and add 7. So if you were 30, /2 = 15 + 7 = 22 is the youngest you should date. That seems about right. My daughter is 19 and if she were dating a 30+ year old I'd figure I failed as a dad. Hell, the girl who runs her ballroom dance team at college (maybe 21, 34B, fairly hot) is dating the instructor... yeah, he's in his 60s. I'm going out on a limb to guess that she has daddy issues. :unsure:

I'm a firm believer of the rule: divide your age by 2 and add 7. So if you were 30, /2 = 15 + 7 = 22 is the youngest you should date. That seems about right. My daughter is 19 and if she were dating a 30+ year old I'd figure I failed as a dad. Hell, the girl who runs her ballroom dance team at college (maybe 21, 34B, fairly hot) is dating the instructor... yeah, he's in his 60s. I'm going out on a limb to guess that she has daddy issues. :unsure:

Yeah, it doesn't sound like it is for his money.

When I was 19 my 19 year old GF left me for a 40 year old dude who owned a house. We fvcked in that house many times. Had to jump at the window once. He came home for lunch. WooHoo.

Yeah. Lost the job with the state when my ultimate bosss party lost an election. New guy brought in his own people.

Was working part time teaching college as an adjunct. They had a job fair, and I got to talking with the Waffle House guy. Job paid $53k plus bonuses and benefits, with what I thought were opportunities for advancement.

I hated lawyering anyway, and was getting nowhere there anyway. So I took it.

Worked there for three years. This whole period was the sh!tty marriage depression borderline suicidal period. She never had a job and was a useless mooch. Didnt even put out for five years.

Anyway, about that time I realized I hated every aspect of my life. I divorced her, quit the job, and came to teach in china, which I have been doing for three years.

Thats the quick and dirty version of my fall from grace and semi resurrection. There are threads about most of it here if you want more.

I know many lawyers who choose not to practice. I can't think of another profession requiring so much training that people willingly leave in droves.

When I was 19 my 19 year old GF left me for a 40 year old dude who owned a house. We fvcked in that house many times. Had to jump at the window once. He came home for lunch. WooHoo.

So you were getting sloppy seconds? I"m not sure I would be bragging about that.

So you were getting sloppy seconds? I"m not sure I would be bragging about that.

He was getting my sloppy seconds. Ha.