Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Stone mountain GA.

Oh, make no mistake, none of us think you morons will be satisfied with a few meaningless statues. You've proven to be completely irrational. There's no telling where your idiocy will take us next.

Exactly!!

Oh, make no mistake, none of us think you morons will be satisfied with a few meaningless statues. You've proven to be completely irrational. There's no telling where your idiocy will take us next.

If the statues are so meaningless...why the fuss about moving them?

If the statues are so meaningless...why the fuss about moving them?

I'm from California. Those statues have no special meaning to me other than historical significance.

It's the bullsh!t narrative behind the motivation that I find objectionable.

• Like 1

Oh this will spread to books,songs and movies. Make no mistake.

Oh this has already spread to books,songs and movies. Make no mistake.

Ftfy

Oh well, America had a good run, pushing 250 years. Looks like the Newbies of the country are well on the path of eroding our most fundamental of rights.

I wonder if they will ever realize that they are the true fascists. :(

This carving took a ton of work and is actually beautifully done. This isn't the same as moving or tearing down a statue. This would take dynamite and beautiful, time intensive workmanship will be destroyed. Just the scaffolding process alone on that project had to be remarkable.

I think Stone Mountain, GA would be better off negotiating in this instance. Perhaps agree to add Jackie Robinson and Dr, Dre or something?

Dr Dre. Lol. Why not JJ Walker? He's "Dyno-mite" !

This carving took a ton of work and is actually beautifully done. This isn't the same as moving or tearing down a statue. This would take dynamite and beautiful, time intensive workmanship will be destroyed. Just the scaffolding process alone on that project had to be remarkable.

I think Jackson, GA would be better off negotiating in this instance. Perhaps agree to add Jackie Robinson and Dr, Dre or something?

why would you choose Jackson of all places.

Oh well, America had a good run, pushing 250 years. Looks like the Newbies of the country are well on the path of eroding our most fundamental of rights.

It's easy to avoid the fascists. Just go to work and send your kids to schools where education is a priority. While the statues comes down, the right is nailing down elections for the next 20 years. Just, look at the election domination over the last 8. :thumbsup:

why would you choose Jackson of all places.

I'm not sure. I meant Stone Mountain. It was a long weekend. ;)

It's easy to avoid the fascists. Just go to work and send your kids to schools where education is a priority. While the statues comes down, the right is nailing down elections for the next 20 years. Just, look at the election domination over the last 8. :thumbsup:

Trump's approval ratings are not going along with your theory chump.

I'm not sure. I meant Stone Mountain. It was a long weekend. ;)

I was just curious as that is my hometown. For you to mention Jackson, Ga seemed strange to me.

I was just curious as that is my hometown. For you to mention Jackson, Ga seemed strange to me.

Ok, I guess the surprised is ruined. I'm coming to your house.

Trump's approval ratings are not going along with your theory chump.

No theory, chump, the more vocal the snowflakes get, the more the country goes right. Been going for 8 years strong and the snowflakes just get louder. :thumbsup:

No theory, chump, the more vocal the snowflakes get, the more the country goes right. Been going for 8 years strong and the snowflakes just get louder. :thumbsup:

Wrong. The harder his racist base holds on. But he's not gaining a single voter. His free falling approval rating shows that.

Wrong. The harder his racist base holds on. But he's not gaining a single voter. His free falling approval rating shows that.

:doublethumbsup: Talking politics with snowflake who thought Trump had no chance in the 1st place. Get ready for 2018 when the Senate Democrats have to maintain 25 out 33 seats for a status quo. :thumbsup:

:doublethumbsup: Talking politics with snowflake who thought Trump had no chance in the 1st place. Get ready for 2018 when the Senate Democrats have to maintain 25 out 33 seats for a status quo. :thumbsup:

Imagine if the Repubs get a super majority; the Dems haids will splode! :lol:

Hey, remember when all the Mexican Americans gathered around to protest how the San Jacinto Monument made them feel?

...Yeah, me neither.

I have little doubt this is going to happen

Still holding out hope that that is also Trump's fate

Stay classy, Newbie. :thumbsup:

I feel I'm very classy. I care about my country. Would a German citizen, circa 1939, have been classy to say he wished someone would off Hitler? Exactly.

I feel I'm very classy. I care about my country. Would a German citizen, circa 1939, have been classy to say he wished someone would off Hitler? Exactly.

Newbie just compared Trump to Hitler. :lol:

Newbie just compared Trump to Hitler. :lol:

Wake up son. Many similarities. Trying to silence the press. Trying to scare the general population that minorities are bad. Supporting Nazism. Having his sheeple blindly follow him......

Hitler wasn't "Hitler" right off the bat. Took him a while to manipulate enough people.

Ya know, was just thinking:

If the Darkuns and their guilty White consorts are so triggered by things that remind them of slavery,

Shouldn't they all stop wearing cotton?

Wake up son. Many similarities. Trying to silence the press. Trying to scare the general population that minorities are bad. Supporting Nazism. Having his sheeple blindly follow him......

Hitler wasn't "Hitler" right off the bat. Took him a while to manipulate enough people.

Dont forget - they just recently sold off a painting that Trump had done.

Hitler was a painter too.

That was just icing on the nazi cake.

:D I see what you are doing.

Because they're paid for and will cost money to take down?

Yeah...just being fiscally conservative.

:rolleyes:

It was said that Reagen tries to scare everyone about minorities. And Bush. And Dole. And on and on.

Might be able to actually pass any meaningful legislation.

It was said that Reagen tries to scare everyone about minorities. And Bush. And Dole. And on and on.

Mexicans are rapists!! Be careful! Muslims all want to kill us. Watch out!

Sheep

You aren't a bright one.

Mexicans are rapists!! Be careful! Muslims all want to kill us. Watch out!

Sheep

These super predators must be brought to heel- Hillary Clinton