Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Stone mountain GA.

I feel I'm very classy. I care about my country. Would a German citizen, circa 1939, have been classy to say he wished someone would off Hitler? Exactly.

You are a mindless puppet of the liberal elite group think machine, straight out of 1984.

For the record, I never called Obama anything other than Obama or the president (no Obummer, Hussein, etc.), and I never said anything personal about Michelle. And I certainly never wished them personally ill will. Because I have respect for the office, the person who holds it, and for people in general, and I can isolate a disagreement with political agendas from personal attacks.

Maybe it's roid rage, I dunno, but you should seek help. :(

• Like 1

You are a mindless puppet of the liberal elite group think machine, straight out of 1984.

For the record, I never called Obama anything other than Obama or the president (no Obummer, Hussein, etc.), and I never said anything personal about Michelle. And I certainly never wished them personally ill will. Because I have respect for the office, the person who holds it, and for people in general, and I can isolate a disagreement with political agendas from personal attacks.

Maybe it's roid rage, I dunno, but you should seek help. :(

And I respected Reagan, Bush, and Bush. I've always respected the office. I don't respect Trump. He is a vile human being.

Supporting Nazism.

stop. Just stop. That's tantamount to saying Obama was a Muslim. You howled at that false comparison.

Wake up son. Many similarities. Trying to silence the press. Trying to scare the general population that minorities are bad. Supporting Nazism. Having his sheeple blindly follow him......

Hitler wasn't "Hitler" right off the bat. Took him a while to manipulate enough people.

I literally laughed out loud at this :thumbsup: good work here.

You know, "Adolph" never really recovered as a name after that.

I mean sure, you've got Coors, but I think that was pre-WW2.

Serious question here Newbie: do you really think Trump is like Hitler? Shiot, one of my biggest complaints is that he signed up for a job he doesn't really want.

Just trying to figure out how big of a dumbbell fell on your head. :thumbsup:

Serious question here Newbie: do you really think Trump is like Hitler? Shiot, one of my biggest complaints is that he signed up for a job he doesn't really want.

I don't think their goals are the same. I don't think Trump has visions of rounding up Muslims or Mexicans or blacks and throwing them in ovens. But I do feel he is an evil man. And I do feel he is trying to manipulate the Press. And Cloud the line between reality and fiction. I also feel he is a genuine racist. But even worse than that, he caters to those who are way more racist than he is. Because he knows they are his bread and butter. And that is the reason I want him removed from office by whichever means necessary. The damage he's done to our country in just 7 months is ridiculous. Charlottesville is going to be a very common situation as long as Trump is still our president. He empowers these disgusting groups to come out from hiding. If there are 10000 members of these groups, that is 10000 Trump voters and he knows it. And he knows they have a voice. And the fingers spread out wide. He is not going to do anything to piss them off. There are groups like the Westboro Baptist Church who everyone has always said has a right to free speech, but they would also add how disgusting and revolting they are as humans. This Nazi thing is different. None of the Trump supporters are saying they are gross and disgusting. They simply love talking about the rights they have. And those trying to combat them are evil. And that is the Trump effect. And that is the comparison to Hitler. He has made hatred racism and Nazism okay in this country.

None of Trumps supporters have said F these white supremacist? I have numerous times, and so have others. You're just making things up that sound good to you. Weak sauce man. I do believe I reffered to them as low life scum or some such.

Just like?

No, but has the similarities to an authoritarian leader.

Only he can fix things he says...only he can be trusted...while getting his followers to not trust the Intel community and media.

This carving took a ton of work and is actually beautifully done. This isn't the same as moving or tearing down a statue. This would take dynamite and beautiful, time intensive workmanship will be destroyed. Just the scaffolding process alone on that project had to be remarkable.

I think Stone Mountain, GA would be better off negotiating in this instance. Perhaps agree to add Jackie Robinson and Dr, Dre or something?

I forgot about Dre.

So the dumbasses tagged a Joan of Arc statue in NO.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/joan_of_arc_statue_graffiti_te.html

The phrase "Tear it Down" was hastily sprayed in black paint across the base of the golden Joan of Arc statue on Decatur Street in the French Quarter sometime earlier this week. It has since been removed, with only the vaguest traces of the paint remaining.

The "Tear it Down" tag would seem to relate to the debate surrounding the city's ongoing removal of four Confederate monuments. But the statue of Joan of Arc, a 15th-century military leader, martyr and Catholic saint, hasn't been mentioned in the controversy to this point.

The Iwo-Jima memorial should come down too. It glorifies our war with Japan and the eventual nuclear holocaust that we brought down on them.

All of this shittt started with ferguson. When the president of Missouri State stepped down it was on from there on out. The small minority realized that they could bully their way around and if anyone said anything at all they just had to scream racism at the top of their lungs.

Then the Confederate statues should stay, right?

Slippery slope and all. :doh:

Slave owners okay but Confederate Generals no?...................... :huh:

Maybe.

Should Black Americans with names like Washington and Jefferson be forced to change their names?

Can you get any dumber?

Oh well, America had a good run, pushing 250 years. Looks like the Newbies of the country are well on the path of eroding our most fundamental of rights.

I wonder if they will ever realize that they are the true fascists. :(

POW!!

Should Black Americans with names like Washington and Jefferson be forced to change their names?

And Davis too

Can you get any dumber?

I don't understand the question

I don't understand the question

Phurfur made a really stupid post. He isnt smart.

Ah, the SlowFlake making up the rules on what part of our past we should suppress and what part we should keep. What a pear shaped loser!

#transgenderdad

Ah, the SlowFlake making up the rules on what part of our past we should suppress and what part we should keep. What a pear shaped loser!

#transgenderdad

Not making up anything...unlike you who has to lie on this board.

Try again old man.

I miss the random Furfur posts of Bob Dylan or that hippie turned mussie guy's lyrics as some sort of cryptic message about the world today.

Nancy Pelosi's father helped dedicate Confederate monument

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has ramped up calls to remove "reprehensible" Confederate statues from the halls of Congress -- but left unsaid in her public denunciations is that her father helped dedicate such a statue decades ago while mayor of Baltimore.

It was May 2, 1948, when, according to a Baltimore Sun article from that day, 3,000 looked on as then-Governor William Preston Lane Jr. and Pelosis father, the late Thomas DAlesandro Jr., spoke at the dedication of a monument to honor Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas Stonewall Jackson.

http://www.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2017/08/24/nancy-pelosis-father-helped-dedicate-confederate-monument.html/

Nancy Pelosi's father helped dedicate Confederate monument

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has ramped up calls to remove "reprehensible" Confederate statues from the halls of Congress -- but left unsaid in her public denunciations is that her father helped dedicate such a statue decades ago while mayor of Baltimore.

It was May 2, 1948, when, according to a Baltimore Sun article from that day, 3,000 looked on as then-Governor William Preston Lane Jr. and Pelosis father, the late Thomas DAlesandro Jr., spoke at the dedication of a monument to honor Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas Stonewall Jackson.

http://www.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/politics/2017/08/24/nancy-pelosis-father-helped-dedicate-confederate-monument.html/

I despise pelosi. And I'm a liberal. What an embarrassment she is. I wish we could launch her and Debbie wasserman Shultz into the sun.

And you'd think in 1948 they could find a more relevant general to dedicate statues too. Eisenhower, Patton, maccarthur, just off the top of my head.