Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

A masked gang firebombed a synagogue in Sweden after Jerusalem protests. Sounds like a holy war.

And the world will blame this on Trump because the world knows that you can't blame the actions of a sub human on a sub human.

And the world will blame this on Trump because the world knows that you can't blame the actions of a sub human on a sub human.

They won't even acknowledge there's a problem, never mind who's causing it.

They won't even acknowledge there's a problem, never mind who's causing it.

They acknowledge a problem that is caused by the rest of the world.

Two grenade attacks in Sweden in one week. 60 year old pensioner killed while biking with his wife on a Sunday morning.

I understand the compassion for refugees, I do, really. That photo of the drowned Muslim toddler that washed up on the Greek beach tugged at my heartstrings too. I'm sure the majority really are good people who appreciate what the Swedes are doing.

And further, I also hope I'm wrong and that the liberal Swedish are right and these people can be peacefully assimilated. I wish them success.

What I don't understand is why they're so willing to gamble their country's future for no reason and along the way put up with all these 'short term problems' without knowing just how short term the 'short term problems' will turn out to be.

But again, good luck with that and I am most sincere in my wishes that the Swedish liberals are right and I am wrong. Hopefully the Muslims immigrants come around. In the mean time try to enjoy the rapes and keep putting up with the spike in crime and terrorist attacks.

Bless your hearts for trying. I look forward to admitting I was wrong.

I understand the compassion for refugees, I do, really. That photo of the drowned Muslim toddler that washed up on the Greek beach tugged at my heartstrings too. I'm sure the majority really are good people who appreciate what the Swedes are doing.

And further, I also hope I'm wrong and that the liberal Swedish are right and these people can be peacefully assimilated. I wish them success.

What I don't understand is why they're so willing to gamble their country's future for no reason and along the way put up with all these 'short term problems' without knowing just how short term the 'short term problems' will turn out to be.

But again, good luck with that and I am most sincere in my wishes that the Swedish liberals are right and I am wrong. Hopefully the Muslims immigrants come around. In the mean time try to enjoy the rapes and keep putting up with the spike in crime and terrorist attacks.

I can tell you are sincere. I am sincere in saying it won't happen the entire ideology preaches death to all who oppose, women aren't people, gays need to die

Why should a civilized, peaceful society be expected to wait until they "assimilate"? Noone is asking them to yodel or ride a tobaggen or whatever they do in Sweden. (Switzerland, I know). How about not bombing stuff and not raping? They can still practice their disgusting religion and eat their horrible food. The Swedish people have to suffer while they figure out how to act civilized? How long is that? And you bring up the poor kid who drowned. Yes, that's tough to look at. But how come no pictures of the little girl killed in the truck attack? No pictures of the kids killed at the Ariana Grande concert? No pictures of any victims of Islamic terrorism. Don't you wonder why? I do.

Why should a civilized, peaceful society be expected to wait until they "assimilate"? Noone is asking them to yodel or ride a tobaggen or whatever they do in Sweden. (Switzerland, I know). How about not bombing stuff and not raping? They can still practice their disgusting religion and eat their horrible food. The Swedish people have to suffer while they figure out how to act civilized? How long is that? And you bring up the poor kid who drowned. Yes, that's tough to look at. But how come no pictures of the little girl killed in the truck attack? No pictures of the kids killed at the Ariana Grande concert? No pictures of any victims of Islamic terrorism. Don't you wonder why? I do.

except you don't actually wonder why, you know why

Fock if I know. But the Swedes themselves willingly drank the white guilt, social justice liberal kool aid. It's on them. If they want to gamble the future of their country on their immigration policies being right, that's their country's future to do with as they choose. And what we learned from that guest on the Tucker Carlson show is that the majority of these immigrants aren't working. They're sitting on their asses on taxpayer provided furniture in taxpayer provided homes collecting taxpayer provided welfare checks.

except you don't actually wonder why, you know why

True, but I'm kind of amazed noone else bothers to ask such a simple question. When Assad gassed those kids, it's all we saw, and I'm fine with it. Actually seeing the results of horrible acts gives you perspective and can result in a call to arms against such evil. But why wouldn't people not be just as moved and disgusted when it's done at the hands of Islamic terrorists? What are they afraid of? A realization what the only solution is?

Fock if I know. But the Swedes themselves willingly drank the white guilt, social justice liberal kool aid. It's on them. If they want to gamble the future of their country on their immigration policies being right, that's their country's future to do with as they choose. And what we learned from that guest on the Tucker Carlson show is that the majority of these immigrants aren't working. They're sitting on their asses on taxpayer provided furniture in taxpayer provided homes collecting taxpayer provided welfare checks.

I only wish people would look at the guinea pigs Europe have made themselves and say nope, not here. But they are so wrapped up in ideology they never mind deny it, but somehow poke fun at it. Look at the idiots in this thread claiming there is no problem in Sweden. But they don't come around much anymore. Alas, Trump was right. Sweden has a big, big problem. Sad!

I only wish people would look at the guinea pigs Europe have made themselves and say nope, not here. But they are so wrapped up in ideology they never mind deny it, but somehow poke fun at it. Look at the idiots in this thread claiming there is no problem in Sweden. But they don't come around much anymore. Alas, Trump was right. Sweden has a big, big problem. Sad!

Sometimes you have to be an a$$hole. Say "I feel bad for what you're going through, but I have a responsibility to look out for us." Because these people are bringing their massive cultural problems with them from the Middle East to include their violence, their prejudices, and their religion. Even if only 5% are violent enough to actually blow up up that synagogue, you still have another what 40%? 60%? 80%? perhaps of the immigrants that will defend the attackers because they think "well it's a Jewish synagogue those fockers had it coming." And then they circle wagons and it's the Swedish police looking for the attackers who are the bad guys, not our beloved boys who got a little carried away. This x 10,000 = Sweden's future.

True, but I'm kind of amazed noone else bothers to ask such a simple question. When Assad gassed those kids, it's all we saw, and I'm fine with it. Actually seeing the results of horrible acts gives you perspective and can result in a call to arms against such evil. But why wouldn't people not be just as moved and disgusted when it's done at the hands of Islamic terrorists? What are they afraid of? A realization what the only solution is?

we know what the long term solution is, I just don't understand at what point the left decided that Christianity was Evil and it was time to get fully on board with Islam.

we know what the long term solution is, I just don't understand at what point the left decided that Christianity was Evil and it was time to get fully on board with Islam.

Because they are the ultimate sheep. Since my conversion I see it. No room for disention with that crowd. Someone might call them racist. Even though Muslim isn't a race. That's how nuts they are.

Just want to throw this out there... All religions are dumb. Not equally so, but the world would be a better place without it.

Just want to throw this out there... All religions are dumb. Not equally so, but the world would be a better place without it.

This may be true, but it's judging them all the same that's an issue. Holding up and respecting Islam the same as every other religion is extremely cowardly and dishonest. Call a spade a spade.

You have NO Idea just how wrong you are.

Without faith, the entire human race would be at war.

You have NO Idea just how wrong you are.

Without faith, the entire human race would be at war.

Or on the other hand, because of faith, we've had dozens or possibly hundreds of wars.

Or on the other hand, because of faith, we've had dozens or possibly hundreds of wars.

I think religion was the way to sell Wars to the underclass. The real reason, besides revolution, is usually lust for power, land and possessions. Except the Muslims. For them it's about religion and culture.

Ive said it before: All religions are equally dumb, except Mormonism and Scientology. They are dumber.

If you are a Mormon, you are admitting your Great Great Great grandfather was as dumb as people thousands of years ago. If youre a Scientologist, you are admitting that YOU are dumber than people thousands of years ago.

TIA HTH

• Like 2

Ive said it before: All religions are equally dumb, except Mormonism and Scientology. They are dumber.

If you are a Mormon, you are admitting your Great Great Great grandfather was as dumb as people thousands of years ago. If youre a Scientologist, you are admitting that YOU are dumber than people thousands of years ago.

TIA HTH

They're not equally dumb. Every conflict on the planet today involves Islam vs. somebody else. You don't see Christians, Buddhists, or Hindus stirring up sh*t.

Islam is the overflowing toilet religion on the planet and not on equal footing with any other. Only the very best strands of Islam are on par with the worst strands of other faiths.

They're not equally dumb. Every conflict on the planet today involves Islam vs. somebody else. You don't see Christians, Buddhists, or Hindus stirring up sh*t.

Christians won't bake a cupcake for gay people. Muslims tie them to chairs and throw them off roofs. Why are the two compared?

I think we can all agree that Westboro Baptist is the worst that Christianity has to offer. Their obnoxious behavior doesn't involve blowing stuff up.

I think we can all agree that Westboro Baptist is the worst that Christianity has to offer. Their obnoxious behavior doesn't involve blowing stuff up.

Bingo. And fock them too.

Islam is the overflowing toilet religion on the planet and not on equal footing with any other. Only the very best strands of Islam are on par with the worst strands of other faiths.

Islam itself and what it actually teaching is no dumber or more violent than Christianity or any other religion. The only difference is that many more of its adherents are extremists for a whole variety of reasons we could speculate on forever, but its not because there is some appreciable difference between their fairy tale funny book and ours.

Islam itself and what it actually teaching is no dumber or more violent than Christianity or any other religion. The only difference is that many more of its adherents are extremists for a whole variety of reasons we could speculate on forever, but its not because there is some appreciable difference between their fairy tale funny book and ours.

Not true. What they're teaching and promoting in many hardline mosques IS violence, something not any Christian church promotes.

Then there's much opression of women although I do hear, happily, that things are changing in that regard in the last couple of months so I may have outdated info. But it's always been that way as long as we've been around to pay attention.

Not true. What they're teaching and promoting in many hardline mosques IS violence, something not any Christian church promotes.

Then there's much opression of women although I do hear, happily, that things are changing in that regard in the last couple of months so I may have outdated info. But it's always been that way as long as we've been around to pay attention.

Islamic churches are teaching a retrograde extremist version of a religion that doesnt substantively differ from any other religion. Im not saying there arent more extremist Muslims - thats definitely true. Im saying their fairy tale book isnt any more sexist or violent than the Bible etc.

Islamic churches are teaching a retrograde extremist version of a religion that doesnt substantively differ from any other religion. Im not saying there arent more extremist Muslims - thats definitely true. Im saying their fairy tale book isnt any more sexist or violent than the Bible etc.

Christianity is based on a 30 y/o pacifist virgin and Islam is based on a pedophile, polygamist, war chief.

I just want to clarify my comment a little bit:

All organized religion, no matter what the intentions at the start, have been around so long they've been corrupted by evil people into a tool used to abuse power. Now, I'm not saying that everyone who follows a religion is being abused or is an abuser, but on a huge, macro level these religions are being used to abuse others. They are used to manipulate their followers to allow the people in power to do things like: live in multi-million dollar homes, fly around in private jets, sexually abuse adolescents, marry 12 year olds, justify wars, justify genocide, the list goes on and on.

My thought is that the people who are good people with religion would be good people without it. You are a good person today because the people around you instilled values in you that made you that way. The same goes for those on the evil side. There just would not be these huge, powerful tools to enable those evil people on such a large scale.

Are you seriously that f****** stupid?

Police station bombed in Swedish "no go" zone. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Police station bombed in Swedish "no go" zone. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

the government has alerted its citizens to be prepared for war within its borders.

Wonder with who. :dunno:

the government has alerted its citizens to be prepared for war within its borders.

Wonder with who. :dunno:

They're late. War started a while ago.