Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

Ahhh, the melting pot. Shocking that globally the only ones dumb enough to try it are white people.

I dont understand the left logic whatsoever on immigration. What EXACTLY is the Democratic Stance?

You gotta have immigration laws, strong borders, with also clear paths for legally coming here (the right way).

The left doesnt want to help these people in their own country (isolationism) but wants to bring them to their own country instead.

WTF

• Like 1

I dont understand the left logic whatsoever on immigration. What EXACTLY is the Democratic Stance?

You gotta have immigration laws, strong borders, with also clear paths for legally coming here (the right way).

The left doesnt want to help these people in their own country (isolationism) but wants to bring them to their own country instead.

WTF

Fock the police/Fock ICE/Fock borders

The party of the catfish's platform.

NWA will prolly perform at their convention and bite the head off a fetus ala Ozzy Osbourne.

Maybe there's hope yet. The Sweden Democrat Party is doing well in polls so even the normally dumbass zombie Swedish voters seem to be getting fed up with all the criminals and welfare leeches that their political leadership has imported on their behalf in order to improve Swedish society.

WTF

A second, but not necessarily new, definition of Stockholm Syndrome :lol:

The entire country has Stockholm Syndrome.

It's a mental disorder. People need to feel superior.

Remember when Slow Nut said this too was a conspiracy theory.

THE TRAGIC TRANSFORMATION OF SWEDEN

Now Sveriges Television (SVT), the national public broadcaster, has released details of a new study that disproves the allegation from the political left that increases in criminality are not directly linked to mass migration.

In the report by the broadcasters’ investigative team, it was revealed that 58 percent of convicted rape or attempted rape suspects were born abroad. This figure doesn’t include those of foreign origin born in Sweden.

While a full 58 percent of those convicted of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad, the number rises when you only look at “attempted and completed assault violence — where the victim and the perpetrator do not know each other.”

SVT also found that “more than eight out of ten convicted offenders were born in another country,” while 40 per cent of these “have been in Sweden for a year or less.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/24/transformation-of-sweden/

WTF

At least you don't lie and claim the left just wants open borders.

The left is find with strengthening control at the border. Actual control.

But they also want clear paths for legal immigration and what to do with those already here. DACA...amnesty issues and what have you.

Against an expensive and ineffective wall.

Against the current push to limit even legal immigration.

And actually I believe the left is fine helping people in their own country...that is on topic but a different can of worms. One of the biggest ways to slow people coming here...is to pump up their own economy so there is less reason to travel and risk things to come here.

Remember when Slow Nut said this too was a conspiracy theory.

If you remember you could point to what I have actually said about it.

What I and others correctly pointed out is that Trump pointed to a fictitious event and you all got your panties in a wad about people calling him out on his lie.

If you remember you could point to what I have actually said about it.

What I and others correctly pointed out is that Trump pointed to a fictitious event and you all got your panties in a wad about people calling him out on his lie.

Lie. Lol. What an assclown. What was the fictitious event? See, this is why he ignores some people. The ones who expose him for the chump he is.

Car plows into 100 kids and teachers having outdoor class in Sweden. No fatalities as of yet, thankfully. Terrorism has become fairly routine in Sweden but I figured this story merits a bump. Trump was right on the money.

Car plows into 100 kids and teachers having outdoor class in Sweden. No fatalities as of yet, thankfully. Terrorism has become fairly routine in Sweden but I figured this story merits a bump. Trump was right on the money.

Part and parcel I am told.

Thats not terrorism. Well score that one as mental illness and fail to record the drivers religion or migration status.

I think a few months of counseling and rehab would help him feel better about himself.

Thats not terrorism. Well score that one as mental illness and fail to record the drivers religion or migration status.

I think a few months of counseling and rehab would help him feel better about himself.

Of course. Hell, it took them a day to even report it. Of course no description.

Of course. Hell, it took them a day to even report it. Of course no description.

Do you have a link? Id like to read about this.

Cant find anything about a Muslim car attack in Sweden this week.

Remember, the basis of this entire god-awful thread is the utilization of trump time. Which means, if he heard about it in passing on Fox News, then whenever Trump heard about it, is when it happened.

I remember when Hannity did a special live from Normandy to celebrate D-Day. The next day Trump was talking about our tremendous victory in France 'just the other day'.

just like the Swedish story confused the shiit out of the swedes, Trumps France story confused the out of the French. They thought the Germans had come back!

So this Phantom Muslim death car that somehow managed to hit 100 children and yet not kill a single one of them? Could have occurred sometime during the Ottoman Empire for all we know. Or possibly in a movie. But that's not the point.

Do you have a link? Id like to read about this.

Can't link from the phone . Google Sweden 100 car and it will bring up

The stories. There's a manhunt underway.

Ok Wiffle, it didn't hit all 100 of the innocent children and teachers. My bad.

The other thing is, if you look closely? A lot of those children that were allegedly hit by the Swedish 100 death car? They look surprisingly like all those alleged children who allegedly died in the alleged Sandy Hook alleged shooting.

They actually fly these kids around in that jet that was supposed to hit the Pentagon, but we all know was a missile. Which leaves one whole jet left just to Ferry crisis actors around the world.

The other thing is, if you look closely? A lot of those children that were allegedly hit by the Swedish 100 death car? They look surprisingly like all those alleged children who allegedly died in the alleged Sandy Hook alleged shooting.

They actually fly these kids around in that jet that was supposed to hit the Pentagon, but we all know was a missile. Which leaves one whole jet left just to Ferry crisis actors around the world.

Hey Man, I'm not the one linking Alex Jones and infowars.

Ok Wiffle, it didn't hit all 100 of the innocent children and teachers. My bad.

Quiet, you're on a roll! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

I was thinking about muslim terrorists recently and realized since Trump took office there have been no mass muslim attacks on US soil*.

The Ohio University kid who hit a few people with his car, the guy in NYC who ran down the sidewalk in a van, I think that is it.

Muslim ban working?

CIA shifted their false flags from muslims to doped up kids shooting up schools?

*Assuming the Las Vegas shooter was not acting on behalf of muslims or saudis.

I was thinking about muslim terrorists recently and realized since Trump took office there have been no mass muslim attacks on US soil*.

The Ohio University kid who hit a few people with his car, the guy in NYC who ran down the sidewalk in a van, I think that is it.

Muslim ban working?

CIA shifted their false flags from muslims to doped up kids shooting up schools?

*Assuming the Las Vegas shooter was not acting on behalf of muslims or saudis.

you notice ISIS isn't in the news every day either ?

Cutting off their Obama funding worked wonders

WTF

Literally anything for gaining a vote. Then if the dems win control of the government, and once the country has been flooded with illegal idiots, and those idiots keep voting democratic just to stay here, at some point this would turn into a communist nation if obama and hillary could have their way.

Then the communist government would close the fvck out of the borders and take over social media (they are close to that now already) and rule until they pass the torch to the next al franken or michael moore, or simply any of the hollywood type characters that come along.

Everyone would be disarmed except the government and the criminals. Well, that is a bit redundant in this painted picture.

Then maxine waters and dianne feinstein would come out of the closet and get married in the oval office on televised government controlled television. Then have massive gross sex in front of the american nation until they die. They would actually play those scenes in the subways and train stations, and bars and all the homes, and the airports, etc. all day everyday.

• Like 1

Literally anything for gaining a vote. Then if the dems win control of the government, and once the country has been flooded with illegal idiots, and those idiots keep voting democratic just to stay here, at some point this would turn into a communist nation if obama and hillary could have their way.

Then the comunist government would close the fvck out of the borders and take over social media (they are close to that now already) and rule until they pass the torch to the next al franken or michael moore, or simply any of the hollywood type characters that come along.

Everyone would be disarmed except the government and the criminals. Well, that is a bit redundant in this painted picture.

Then maxine waters and dianne feinstein would come out of the closet and get married in the oval office on televised government controlled television. Then have massive gross sex in front of the american nation until they die. They would actually play those scenes in the subways and train stations, and bars and all the homes, and the airports, etc. all day everyday.

who unleashed Seafoam on the Geek Club...love it

:thumbsup: I'd have beers with him.

Beers are on me for you and Revenge. Then we can go ding-dong-ditch al franken and watch him cry. That little bltch.

Then we can go ding-dong-ditch al franken and watch him cry. That little bltch.

If you ever do that, make sure you are wearing Justice Kavenaugh t-shirts.

I know it's fun to bash Sweden, but their entire identity is on the line and I feel bad for them. Hopefully the Sweden Democrats are invited into a coalition government and maybe something good can be salvaged.

I know it's fun to bash Sweden, but their entire identity is on the line and I feel bad for them. Hopefully the Sweden Democrats are invited into a coalition government and maybe something good can be salvaged.

Hopefully that whole area of the world can be rid of the scum from parts of the the middle east that infest the innocent.

Maybe we can invite them to our beer night out. I'm buying.

Did you hear what happened Friday?

Did you hear what happened Friday?

30% off sale at IKEA?