Sign in to follow this  
DBZFan2K

Chris Benoit and his family found dead in their home

Considering authorities believe he killed them on the weekend then himself on Monday...that probably means the bodies showed enough evidence of being killed at different times to rule that possibility out.

One possibility would be the wife snapped for whatever reason, killed the kid and herself, then Benoit got home and killed himself when he found them.

Not likely, but an outside chance.

Amazingly pathetic. Actual condolences in this thread for some fake celebrity, and nothing but jokes in the one about the girl being amputated by the Six Flags ride.

The geek club seems kind of perverted tht way.

:dunno:

Somewhere between 1990 and now, you seemed to have forgotten that "Pro-Wrestling" isn't real.

He relied on the script, not holds and striking.

Yeah, yeah, rasslin is fake. But they have to make it look semi-realistic. Benoit's performance style wasn't one that required tons of strength.

Murder/suicide without a gun no less. Wonder how that went down. Hard to believe she could have killed him with any close combat weapon (unless she killed him in his sleep)...but the other way doesn't make too much sense...somehow doubt that he returned home and let himself get into a situation where he would choose to murder her and his son. Leads me to suspect he was killed in his sleep after some type of dispute.

Who's to say he didn't come home to find them dead, then took his own life. Just guessing.

maybe he was killed by chris jericho?

really..Im just going to wait until the story comes out...

how many kids does he have? my friend said that at wrestlemania when he would walk through the hallways, he would see benoits kids wrestling on the ground....are there more than 1? :dunno: maybe he just assumed they were his?

oh well....we'll know more tomorrow...

maybe he was killed by chris jericho?

really..Im just going to wait until the story comes out...

how many kids does he have? my friend said that at wrestlemania when he would walk through the hallways, he would see benoits kids wrestling on the ground....are there more than 1? :huh: maybe he just assumed they were his?

oh well....we'll know more tomorrow...

He had 3 kids.

OK, why not some more speculation........

He cannot do a show do to a "family emergency"........

His wife accidentally killed the boy while Chris was out............

Chris returns home after finding this out only to find his wife had killed herself........

This puts him over the edge, and he goes too.............

I guess this doesn't explain how they all died with no evidence of wounds......All Overdose???

Why speculate I guess.....

Jesus Christ folks, this ain't Hamlet. Ol' Chris flipped out on a 'roid rage and took the hatchet to his family. End of story.

I have no idea who he is except hearing his name from my boys (over and over) - I just read this story and I know they (boys) dont know yet - this will be their first "idol worship death".

mine ? John Henry Bonham

Chris returns home after finding this out only to find his wife had killed herself........

I guess this doesn't explain how they all died with no evidence of wounds......All Overdose???

You owe me a hat

You owe me a hat

shovel told me he'd send me a jersey. Twice. What month was the tourney?

woodyhayesff@yahoo

cmh at least needs to make a list of who's not allowed in next year.

Guest tiki_gods

Wow. Haven't followed wrestling in years but damn. :blink:

Wrestling may suck, but no need to trash Benoit.

I guess now that I've seen it on REAL news it may actually be true. <_<

I'm just gonna skip ahead from the title post and ask: is chris jericho a suspect?

Guest tiki_gods

Apparently he missed a PPV Sunday telling WWE his family was "throwing up blood". Reports now say he killed them Sunday and then himself Monday. No guns were found so it sounds like he poisoned them then killed himself...probably hanged.

shovel told me he'd send me a jersey. Twice. What month was the tourney?

woodyhayesff@yahoo

cmh at least needs to make a list of who's not allowed in next year.

Dude, it's coming. I apologize.

What is the difference between them and an actor or entertainer? Are movies phony or did Clint Eastwood really shoot up all the bad guys?

Nothing, and they're no more significant. I should have just used 'celebrity' without a qualifier. This whole culture that cares more about these nitwits than real people, like you and me, is seriously twisted.

Some wrestler or football player dies, and these guys come on with their sad emoticons, crocodile tears and 'T&P'. A working person, someone facing the challenges most of us do or have at some point in life has a horrible accident, and it's fodder for every mindless joke there is. The excuse? "Well, if I thought they'd ever read it here I wouldn't do it..." Guess what? These folks aren't reading the sycophantic comments either.

"Ballard said sheriff's deputies were called to the Benoit home at around 2:30 p.m yesterday afternoon by a WWE official because they couldn't get a hold of him. When deputies arrived at the Benoit residence, they smelled the odor of decaying bodies, Ballard said."

Decaying bodies..after a day?

"Ballard said sheriff's deputies were called to the Benoit home at around 2:30 p.m yesterday afternoon by a WWE official because they couldn't get a hold of him.

he kept breaking out of the sleeper hold? <_< reversal by benoit

1 side note....i know jim ross either had a stroke or has Bells Palsy etc...but his lips barely move anymore..he should be a ventriloquist...

it could be that he was rasslin with his boy....dropped the German Suplex on him...slipped on some spilled energy drink...and when he slammed him, knocked his head clean off of his body....

when his wife came in and the boys haid felled off and rolled to her feet...she screamed in horror, chris decided to put the sleeper on her...

how did HE die? who knows..like his boring matches..no one cares how it ended up....

If Bodies were already decayed then Maybe Benoit didn't kill them. Starting to think it may of been the wife killed the kid called Benoit all in a panic Benoit flew home. Either Found the wife alive and strangled her to death or found her dead as well along with their son ( which wouldn't make sense as he would likley call someone ). I am thinking he found her alive after she had killed their son then he offed her. Then tried to figure out how to splain it away - couldn't - then grief too over - then he killed his own self.

Wow, I wonder if OJ has any free time to help track down the killer(s)?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/more...ex.html?cnn=yes

Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, "The details, when they come out, are going to prove a little bizarre."

Those details may emerge after the completion of autopsies scheduled for Tuesday.

Investigators believe Benoit, (pronounced ben-WAH,) killed his wife and son over the weekend and then himself sometime Monday. The bodies were found Monday afternoon in three different rooms of the house on Green Meadow Lane, in a subdivision off a gravel road about two miles from Whitewater Country Club...

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received "several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning."

Pope said "the instruments of death were located on scene," but would not specify what those instruments are or where in the house the bodies were found. Pope added the department is "not actively searching for any suspects outside of the house."

Seems they are pretty certain about what happened.

How did The Pope get involved?!

When deputies arrived at the Benoit residence, they smelled the odor of decaying bodies, Ballard said."

Decaying bodies..after a day?

Maybe the "deputies" were police dogs. They have pretty good sniffers.

Maybe the police dogs were the first on scene?

maybe michael vicks dogs were... :first:

A whole lot of deaths in pro wrestling in the last 10 years...but nothing like this. I bet it will be 7-10 days at least before the details come out and we may never know what really happened. This reminds me was it ever confirmed that Miss Elizabeth overdosed on her own or was it a coverup by Lex Luger?

I think there is like tape from 1997 of a match with Benoit and Eddie Guerrero with Miss Liz and Woman at ringside ! How totally erie is that !

A whole lot of deaths in pro wrestling in the last 10 years...but nothing like this. I bet it will be 7-10 days at least before the details come out and we may never know what really happened. This reminds me was it ever confirmed that Miss Elizabeth overdosed on her own or was it a coverup by Lex Luger?

It's already been released that he killed his family and then himself :dunno:

It's already been released that he killed his family and then himself :dunno:

From WWE.com

WWE.com has learned that according to the Fayette County, Ga. Sheriff's Office, the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel Monday were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home.

You would expect this from Killer Kowalski maybe but not Benoit. :dunno:

I wonder if they will call.............

The Undertaker :banana:

From WWE.com

Right.

So either he killed them both and himself. OR she killed the kid, he killed her and then himself

It's already been released that he killed his family and then himself :banana:

What a focking coward.... :D :dunno: :banana: :banana:

it's a good thing vince mcmahon isn't around to see this dark day.

RIP Vince.

Amazingly pathetic. Actual condolences in this thread for some fake celebrity, and nothing but jokes in the one about the girl being amputated by the Six Flags ride.

I agree - if that litle girl ever saw this she wouldn't stand for it! I'm betting she'd be hopping mad.

zing! :dunno:

itsatip that while tragic, the girl is still alive

itsatip that while tragic, the girl is still alive

Its a tip that Benoits family won't be buried with medical bills. Just buried. And the blind eye they turned to his steroid use, so he could make maintain their lifestyle, might be something they'd question now.

Attempt to juystify the smarmy comments and stupid jokes all you want. They display a fundamental lack of empathy that you'd be whining for if it was you in that situation.

Its a tip that Benoits family won't be buried with medical bills. Just buried. And the blind eye they turned to his steroid use, so he could make maintain their lifestyle, might be something they'd question now.

are you suggesting that they got what they deserved? :thumbsup: