SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Remember guys, no one here is credible. No one here backs up their arguments with facts and links. No one here has ever won against Slo. He is the only one here who is capable of having a discussion. He is the only here not biased.

Jesus this guy is pathetic. And when someone points it out to him he gets all angry, tells them to run along, and that they dont know what they are talking about. Its hilarious to see someone fail so much on a daily basis :lol:

You bring literally nothing to the table but bogus attacks and then claim you or everyone kicks my ass.

You are a focking joke...and no, I have no need to get angry about a little pissant nipping at my ankles.

REad the report...there was bias but the bias didnt affect the work or conclusions.

The worst it did was possibly affect the focus on one investigation over another at one point.

Thats all youve got?

Oof

In addition on that possible bias the conclusion on prioritizing?

Sad

You bring literally nothing to the table but bogus attacks and then claim you or everyone kicks my ass.

You are a focking joke...and no, I have no need to get angry about a little pissant nipping at my ankles.

Your posts are full of name calling and swearing. You are one angry and unhinged person.

I come from a land down under

Cant you hear can you hear that thunder

What a disgrace the leadership and lead investigators of Obamas FBI were.

Pure disgrace.

What a disgrace the leadership and lead investigators of Obamas FBI were.

Pure disgrace.

:lol:

Made mistakes...still made the proper conclusion and their mistakes actually hurt Hillary and not helped her.

Sorry you didnt get the bombshell you wanted...but I warned you that would happen.

Made mistakes...still made the proper conclusion and their mistakes actually hurt Hillary and not helped her.

Sorry you didnt get the bombshell you wanted...but I warned you that would happen.

Heres the thing though. It might have hurt Hillary but their intention wasnt to hurt her but help her and keep Trump from winning. You have to admit that much is true

Heres the thing though. It might have hurt Hillary but their intention wasnt to hurt her but help her and keep Trump from winning. You have to admit that much is true

Its not true. The report specifically states there is no evidence of that.

And as far as Comey...his mistakes and deviation from protocol was because he feared leaks out of the NY office. None of that was done to keep Trump from winning.

Had they wanted that...they would have leaked that his campaign was undermining investigation..

Read the report numbnuts. Comey thought he was helping Hillary by legitimizing her and her inevitable presidency. These people, like you, are dumb.
  • Like 1

Its not true. The report specifically states there is no evidence of that.

And as far as Comey...his mistakes and deviation from protocol was because he feared leaks out of the NY office. None of that was done to keep Trump from winning.

Had they wanted that...they would have leaked that his campaign was undermining investigation..

Sho the report literally has texts saying that they wont let Trump become president. How is that no evidence? Thats clear cut evidence

Sho the report literally has texts saying that they wont let Trump become president. How is that no evidence? Thats clear cut evidence

And it literally states they didnt take actions to do so.

It literally says they didnt have evidenceto say they took action.

Dont just read clips you find...read the conclusions too.

it does not state that they didnt take actions to do so.

Its states there's no evidence they did.(which is a joke)

Big difference

Why lie ?

Don't forget, this isn't the actual report.

This report has been edited....

it does not state that they didnt take actions to do so.

Its states there's no evidence they did.(which is a joke)

Big difference

Why lie ?

Don't forget, this isn't the actual report.

This report has been edited....

Exactly. It states there is no evidence and in reality we know there was another investigation that wasnt leaked prior to the election. There simply werent actions taken.

And you going with the Trump excuse that the real stuff was redacted now?

So an FBI agent interviewed Hitlery's personal IT person and had this exchange with a colleague after:

FBI Employee: “boom…how did the [witness] go”

Agent 1: “Awesome. Lied his ass off. Went from never inside the scif [sensitive compartmented information facility] at res, to looked in when it was being constructed, to remove the trash twice, to troubleshot the secure fax with HRC a couple times, to everytime there was a secure fax i did it with HRC. Ridic,”

FBI Employee: “would be funny if he was the only guy charged n this deal”

Agent 1: “I know. For 1001. Even if he said the truth and didnt have a clearance when handling the secure fax — aint noone gonna do s--t”

Lieing to an FBI agent in an interview is illegal and a prosecutable offense yet for some reason this guy got off......

Dude, youre a hack, as are a bunch of the conservative whack jobs here. Ive read enough of your stuff to know that, if this report was about a Trump appointee, you would be melting down. You like to call people out on "whataboutism", but like many dense libtards and conservative hacks, you dismiss valid points as "whataboutism". Your whataboutism claims are actually pointing out a double standard. And your so blind you wont recognize that you lose all credibility dismissing a double standard as "whataboutism". So, in this topic,as many others, you have no credibility because everyone knows that you would be throwing a tantrum if the shoe is on the other foot. Youre not the only offender, just usually the worst. Go ahead and dismiss my comments with a response like "who are you, guy" or "youre a troll", but you know its true.
  • Like 2

Dude, youre a hack, as are a bunch of the conservative whack jobs here. Ive read enough of your stuff to know that, if this report was about a Trump appointee, you would be melting down. You like to call people out on "whataboutism", but like many dense libtards and conservative hacks, you dismiss valid points as "whataboutism". Your whataboutism claims are actually pointing out a double standard. And your so blind you wont recognize that you lose all credibility dismissing a double standard as "whataboutism". So, in this topic,as many others, you have no credibility because everyone knows that you would be throwing a tantrum if the shoe is on the other foot. Youre not the only offender, just usually the worst. Go ahead and dismiss my comments with a response like "who are you, guy" or "youre a troll", but you know its true.

What in my posts were whataboutism?

You are entitled to your opinion...

Exactly!

+1

You know its bad when there Every single person here is calling you out on something but you wont acknowledge it

You know its bad when there Every single person here is calling you out on something but you wont acknowledge it

I know Im right when digster pulls the everyone card.

I know Im right when digster pulls the everyone card.

Yet you ignore everyone else :lol: come on man be better than this

He can’t. He has no grasp of reality.

His lack of self awareness is stunning.
  • Like 1

You telling me to be better...high comedy.

Its so bad its funny. Everyone knows hes a hack. Everyone calls him a hack. He refuses to acknowledge it. Its downright hilarious and sad at the same time. So he tries to deflect from it

Its so bad its funny. Everyone knows hes a hack. Everyone calls him a hack. He refuses to acknowledge it. Its downright hilarious and sad at the same time. So he tries to deflect from it

That’s a fact.

No deflection needed...younthink I give a fock that a bunch of right wing jackholes call me a hack?

But hey...good day for you, looks like you may have Hawker and the Beave stroking you off.

.younthink I give a fock that a bunch of right wing jackholes call me a hack?

Yes you do and that’s a fact. You prove it every day.

So Peter Strzok will testify, NOT plead the Fifth. Why didn't he resign/get fired like the other 2 dozen people? Why wasn't this released to the public earlier? Why is he still employed by FBI?

Because he was the key/Lynch pin to several illegal operations and cut a deal. He's still an employee so the I.G./DOJ can compel him to testify. You know ALL the FBI/DOJ scumbags are sh!tting their collective pants at the news.

Oh whew, thanks for clearing that up. I almost thought the FBI was corrupt for a second. :mellow:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1008695783745572864.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Df-cM5pUEAIGr-p.jpg

Ghattas.............a new name to me mentioned in the I.G. report. He took the lead to work with a review of the MYE (HRC email inv). SIC/HIC have been wanting to interview this guy for awhile now. Turns out Ghattas is ALSO on Mueller Team. JFC...........the '30,000' view' of these conspirators represents just how brazen they've been leading up to and after the Mueller investigation starting.

Focking Clown show continues.........

This IG testimony has been brutal for the Dems.

Admits there was bias. Admits there was political bias by the AG. Admits that there is no difference between "gross negligence" and "careless recklessness", except that one is classified as criminal and the other not.

Sho and the sky screamers are going to pretend today did not happen.

• Like 1

Admits there was bias. Admits there was political bias by the AG. Admits that there is no difference between "gross negligence" and "careless recklessness", except that one is classified as criminal and the other not.

That is why they are complaining about an immigration policy that has been around for decades.

Why didn’t Obama change this policy when he had a super majority? He could have created open borders.

As are you...as usual, you spin all of it and leave out key parts. Typical of the troll yiubare.