Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Ryan Tannehill - leaves practice early

It sounds like this might be the knee he injured late last season...

From the Miami Herald beat reporter...

"I'm told the Dolphins are hoping for the best (obviously) after Tannehill is examined but same source tells me team fearing the worst."

Wow that sucks for him and the team. Gotta feel bad. Is Moore still the backup? Probably going to avoid the WRs in standard and might target Landry late in PPR, although I remember Landry not getting many targets and catches late last year.

New home for the Kap

-- Ryan Tannehill Only Has Knee Hyperextension --
Thu Aug 3, 2017 --from FFMastermind.com

The Sun Sentinel reports league sources say Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill (knee) hyperextended his knee, but the MRI revealed no ligament damage.

Wanna hear something funny? Matt Moore is most added player on Yahoo today, twice as many adds as Rishard Matthews.

Dolphins did lose a player from their Oline.

Seems to be a trend in the NFL right now.

Oline man keep dropping.

Wanna hear something funny? Matt Moore is most added player on Yahoo today, twice as many adds as Rishard Matthews.

Any league where someone runs to the waiver to pick up Matt Moore in early August is too deep for me...

Any league where someone runs to the waiver to pick up Matt Moore in early August is too deep for me...

Maybe 2 QB leagues where any starter is a must have?

Dolphins did lose a player from their Oline.

Seems to be a trend in the NFL right now.

Oline man keep dropping.

it's a tough position. they drop every year. I think we see more in the press about it these days, but it's a high turnover position relative to other positions.

Reports are he's out for the year.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 47s48 seconds ago

More

Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made, sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

Reports are he's out for the year.

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 47s48 seconds ago

More

Dolphins fear Ryan Tannehill will need season-ending knee surgery, but no decision on it has been made, sources tell @JeffDarlington and me.

Saw that. Would suck for the dolphins cause there essentially goes their season. Tannehill isn't exactly the best QB but he was better than what was out there

Did he not elect to have surgery on his ACL this offseason? That can't be right can it?

Did he not elect to have surgery on his ACL this offseason? That can't be right can it?

Yes...

"Quarterback Ryan Tannehill will be ready for the start of the Miami Dolphins offseason program in April without having surgery on the left knee he injured last season, a source confirmed Thursday.

Tannehill sprained the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee against Arizona on Dec. 11."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-tannehill-20170223-story,amp.html

Yes...

"Quarterback Ryan Tannehill will be ready for the start of the Miami Dolphins offseason program in April without having surgery on the left knee he injured last season, a source confirmed Thursday.

Tannehill sprained the anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments in his left knee against Arizona on Dec. 11."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-dolphins-tannehill-20170223-story,amp.html

That's insane. So he did have a partial tear. How does the medical staff not force him to get it repaired in the offseason. The team doctor should be fired immediately. The Dolphins staff are a joke. The coaches are a joke. If I'm the head coach I'm demanding he get his knee fixed. What silliness is going on there? Of course his knee was gonna buckle at some point. It's got tears.

As a Dolphin fan, I hope they amputate his leg.

5 seasons later with nothing to show for it. His stats suck and so does his win/loss record.