Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

New tax plan another white privilege? According to Newsweek it is.

You taxed the wealth as it was accumulated, you tax the earns generated by the wealth and now upon death you believe the government should get a huge chunk of the money because the heirs didn't earn it.

That's kind of jacked up. We have different views but thanks for a straight non-political crap answer. :thumbsup:

Taxed it at a much lower rate as it was accumulated most of the time. At least tax it at that rate.

That's only 10% of it, the corporate tax cut is 3 times greater. Five times greater if you roll in the other business taxes.

To compensate for the lost revenue, they shift to tax increases elsewhere. It repeals the personal exemption and eliminate a whole range of deductions like mortgage, student loan, medical expenses as well as local property taxes and state taxes.

I could stomach those tax increases on the middle classs, maybe, if that money was used to pay down the debt. It's not. These tax increases are used to reduce taxes on the wealthy and those tax cuts targeting the top 1% are so massive that they still run up $1.5 trillion in government debt despite jerking over the middle class.

Also, don't confuse small businesses with wealthy investors. This is for the investors, not the small businesses.

I was messing with you dude.

There have already been 300+ amendments since this was released on the 9th and they are not scheduled for reconciliation until sometime around mid-December. No telling what this will look like in a month much less if it passes.

Taxed it at a much lower rate as it was accumulated most of the time. At least tax it at that rate.

I agree 18% of all income no capital gains rates, no deductions, no floors, no child credits, no mortgage credits or any of that other BS. :thumbsup:

And the daily FF geek club trigger event has arrived!!!

Here's an example of a guy/girl who can't participate in the conversation because of their stupid so they run the conversation down. Sorry you feel left out but kindergarten is over.

And how much do you pay to uncle sam? <_<

None. Income earned overseas under ~$92K isn't taxed. I don't earn $92K.

(Come to think if it, I should probably be on high alert to see if that remains the case. :mellow: )

Here's an example of a guy/girl who can't participate in the conversation because of their stupid so they run the conversation down. Sorry you feel left out but kindergarten is over.

WOW

Apologies, I thought you were.

Don't let him cop out. People like that poster are afraid to take positions because they don't like to have to defend them. This is an easy call, but he still vacillates.

I can assure you he's not vacillating. He knows exactly what he believes.

That really is pretty incredible.

Its almost like RP has multiple personalities and this one doesnt know that the other one is the Geek Clubs premier name calling, sissy slapfighting troll. :wacko:

What next? Mensa calls someone pretentious?

Say you make 120,000 a year, what does this mean to you?

a friend wants to know

I am definitely not a liberal when it comes to fiscal issues, but of all the taxes I think inheritance tax is the one i most support. I do not respect the "Royalty" of Europe or the Paris Hilton's of the world. People should not be rich and famous strictly based on the luck of being born to insanely rich parents.

It's none of your business. Unless and until you can compellingly argue how it is - and to do that, you'll have to explain how "society (you, etc)" have any legal claim to the fruits of the work of someone else - after it's already been taxed, FFS!! - it's none of your business.

Someone else having billions doesn't in any way make someone with lower means and resources have even lower means and resources. What they produce - or not - is strictly a function of their own resourcefulness.

Argue otherwise. Go ahead. I would welcome the attempt.

I would raise the inheritance tax quite a bit once it was over 250k, and even more once it was over a million dollars.

How is a family supposed to hold onto their farms, or family businesses?

Someone that works for their money and earns it themselves I respect.

No, you don't. If you respected it, you'd respect them being allowed to determine what to do with it. If you respected it, you'd respect those who choose to endow to Government, or a charity...or their own progeny.

But you don't. You don't respect them at all. You want to control them, which is why you start your post attempting to deflect from what you are. Your positions are definitely are full of liberal tendencies, and this is just another one.

If we had the deficit under control I would have no problem with tax cuts for the rich that earn their money.

And here is another way in which you're a liberal. Deficits are due to ridiculous spending; not tax collection. Do you have any focking idea how much money the Government collects? Have you ever even bothered to look at how much revenues to the Government increase after economic stimulus programs that feature tax cuts?

Willful ignorance and avoidance of facts is not an excuse.

• Like 2

Volty. Property tax deduction is back in but state income and sales tax deduction is out. If this stays in no way they get all the republican votes in the senate to pass the bill. Too many upper middle class (mostly republicans) get a huge increase without those deductions.

Keep checking the updates, this thing is going to have massive changes before it gets to a vote.

Have a good weekend.

Its almost like RP has multiple personalities and this one doesnt know that the other one is the Geek Clubs premier name calling, sissy slapfighting troll. :wacko:

What next? Mensa calls someone pretentious?

Yeah, you're known for your interesting dialogue. And you said that about Mensa the other day. Boring and unoriginal, as usual.

Damnit......

You taxed the wealth as it was accumulated, you tax the earns generated by the wealth and now upon death you believe the government should get a huge chunk of the money because the heirs didn't earn it.

That's kind of jacked up. We have different views but thanks for a straight non-political crap answer. :thumbsup:

Wonder if he'll respond to that.

Yeah, you're known for your interesting dialogue.

Maybe not, but you accuszing anyone of being too childish to carry on an adult conversation is like Weinstein calling you a creeper.

a friend wants to know

The big state taxes sucked out of your wallet in Taxachusetts will not be serve as a deduction it from your federal taxes anymore. It's why so many NY and NJ Republicans voted 'no'. Presumably, Taxachusetts Republicans would also have voted no if Taxachusetts had any Republicans. Too bad Silvio Conte has been dead for 25 years, I miss him.

a friend wants to know

Totally depends on the color of your skin

Maybe not, but you accuszing anyone of being too childish to carry on an adult conversation is like Weinstein calling you a creeper.

That doesn't make sense. But nice try.

I came from absolutely zero. Nothing... I worked my @ss off working full time and going to school full time. I worked my @ss off in some really rough areas in a pretty thankless sh!tty job. After 15 years of working my way up I'm still in the middle class. My taxes will go down with this plan from 28% to 25%.

Explain to me how this is only for the uber rich? :huh:

• Like 1

Oh also with my 401k I'm working my @ss off and maxing that out. Depending on rate of return with my paid off house and that... I COULD be over the 5.4 mil limit when I croak.

I want to give my kids houses.. my grandkids free college. Why the fock is it the gov's right to take that sh!t from my fam when I die? Tax my grandkids and kids with the money I worked forever for to be "income", when I've paid 25-28% taxes just earning it?

• Like 2

I came from absolutely zero. Nothing... I worked my @ss off working full time and going to school full time. I worked my @ss off in some really rough areas in a pretty thankless sh!tty job. After 15 years of working my way up I'm still in the middle class. My taxes will go down with this plan from 28% to 25%.

Explain to me how this is only for the uber rich? :huh:

Oh also with my 401k I'm working my @ss off and maxing that out. Depending on rate of return with my paid off house and that... I COULD be over the 5.4 mil limit when I croak.

I want to give my kids houses.. my grandkids free college. Why the fock is it the gov's right to take that sh!t from my fam when I die? Tax my grandkids and kids with the money I worked forever for to be "income", when I've paid 25-28% taxes just earning it?

Cuz, rich white people..

:mad: :mad:

Agree with everything you said btw.

• Like 1

I don't think they will give Trump his tax plan. He can only lose 2 senators, and one has already said he's not voting for this plan. You know MCCain is out, so it only takes one more for the whole thing to crumble. I'd bank on it not happening. It's a shame too, lots of good things in this plan.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/15/us/politics/every-tax-cut-in-the-house-tax-bill.html

Tax policy is boring by nature but the NYTimes has the House Bill broken down as easily to consume as humanly possible so anyone interested can piece together what's in and what's out.

:thumbsup: :pointstosky: :thumbsup:

I don't think they will give Trump his tax plan. He can only lose 2 senators, and one has already said he's not voting for this plan. You know MCCain is out, so it only takes one more for the whole thing to crumble. I'd bank on it not happening. It's a shame too, lots of good things in this plan.

I only know of Johnson opposes it, McCain hasn't tipped his hand.

Working hard and saving money is white privilege.

Im with ya man.

Fockin a right

Just what we need as a nation. More kids that don't have to earn what they have and have it given to them.

• Like 1

Just what we need as a nation. More kids that don't have to earn what they have and have it given to them.

Do you want to dictate how all the kids in this country are raised too?

I only know of Johnson opposes it, McCain hasn't tipped his hand.

Johnson has drawn the ire of a fellow local Congressman, Jim Sensenbrenner, who calls what Johnson has done, essentially, 'crying like a baby'.

I can see both sides here, and while I do want a tax cut for our country, Johnson's objection is valid: apparently this plan doesn't treat large business and small business to the same rate reductions/benefits.

That's cronyist, if that's true, and will lead to further economic dysfunctions - like economic compartmentalization and continued coalescence of power at the top.

Do you want to dictate how all the kids in this country are raised too?

I think he's kidding. I hope. :unsure: