Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

More Global Warming BS: Sorry Al Gore...

That's going to leave a mark....

A new peer-reviewed bombshell study concludes that three key global temperature data sets used in recent climate change models have been "adjusted" in such a way as to not be "a valid representation of reality."

The study, titled "On the Validity of NOAA, NASA and Hadley CRU Global Average Surface Temperature Data & The Validity of EPA's CO2 Endangerment Finding," was published in June and written by James P. Wallace III, Joseph S. D’Aleo and Craig Idso. It was reviewed and agreed with by Drs. Alan Carlin, Harold H. Doiron, Theodore R. Eck, Richard A. Keen, Anthony R. Lupo, Thomas P. Sheahan, and George T. Wolff.

The scientists determined that the EPA's conclusions based off of all three GAST data sets were "invalidated," one of the authors claiming that "[n]early all of the warming" shown in the data sets are accounted for by the "adjustments" made by scientists to past temperatures.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18433/uh-oh-new-report-just-dropped-bomb-key-climate-james-barrett

• Like 1

I miss RP calling him Owl Gore

You have to cool the world before you warm it

Alert the rest of the civilized world once that "study" gets published in an actual peer-reviewed journal and isn't filled with flaws of it's own.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2017/jul/10/conservatives-are-again-denying-the-very-existence-of-global-warming

No effing kidding. I love their version of peer-reviewed: they choose a few people with scientific credentials which may or may not have bearing on climatology, and list their stamp of approval on page 2.

I wonder why they haven't published this in a respected journal?

No effing kidding. I love their version of peer-reviewed: they choose a few people with scientific credentials which may or may not have bearing on climatology, and list their stamp of approval on page 2.

I wonder why they haven't published this in a respected journal?

Pal review is a problem all around in the climate sciences.

Double-blind peer review is honestly the only way any study should ever see the light of day in a published journal.

I have to say it is impressive to see people so doggedly cling to their ignorance, you would think they were competing for a prize.

I have to say it is impressive to see people so doggedly cling to their ignorance, you would think they were competing for a prize.

Amen. But they are gonna keep wasting tax dollars on Solar farms and wind farms. :overhead:

• Like 1

Nailed it, and the prize comes in the form of grants.

Arbitrary' adjustments exaggerate sea level rise, study finds

A new study by Australian researchers says that data on how sea levels are rising, relied upon by the United Nations, was adjusted upward in “arbitrary” ways.

The researchers examined sea level measurements in three locations around the Indian Ocean dating back to the 1800s and found that the raw sea level measurements showed no clear rise in sea levels.

Their study was published in the journal Earth Systems and Environment, and it calls into question adjusted official data showing steadily rising sea levels – which most scientists say is caused by manmade global warming. The adjustments are done by the Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level (PSMSL), which is funded by the United Kingdom government.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/12/13/arbitrary-adjustments-exaggerate-sea-level-rise-study-finds.html

Amen. But they are gonna keep wasting tax dollars on Solar farms and wind farms. :overhead:

For the win :first:

The thing people don't understand yet is that you got to keep moving those turbines and solar panels. It's basically crop rotation. Just like with crop rotation, you're going to farm all the wind and Sun out of those particular locations if you don't rotate every couple of years.

People will start to understand when they start seeing these vast dark windless tracts of land everywhere.

People will start to understand when they start seeing these vast dark windless tracts of land everywhere.

Will there be Direwolves and such inhabiting these vast dark windless tracts of land ? :music_guitarred:

Also, fock GOT...I knew what a Dire Wolf was back in the early 80's thanx to my handy dandy AD&D Monster Manual.

Still have it to this day. :thumbsup:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/78/71/3b7871a91fe3435fe00d8e7d557040f4.jpg

The thing people don't understand yet is that you got to keep moving those turbines and solar panels. It's basically crop rotation. Just like with crop rotation, you're going to farm all the wind and Sun out of those particular locations if you don't rotate every couple of years.

lol new level

the sun is gonna stop shinning there

I have lived by Palm Springs for 20 years now, the wind has never stopped

lol new level

the sun is gonna stop shinning there

I have lived by Palm Springs for 20 years now, the wind has never stopped

Yes, but you haven't had turbines sucking up all that wind for the past 20 years now have you mr. Smarty pants?

You know, there was a time when people thought Buffalo were unlimited too.

These people can't even get wildfires under control in California and they want to control the temperature of the earth? We just aren't there yet.

chemtrails are out in force here today, be happy reputards. :)

i just wish they would seed the clouds so our ski hill could open. :(

These people can't even get wildfires under control in California and they want to control the temperature of the earth? We just aren't there yet.

And just think of all the carbon they are throwing into the atmosphere!