Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

At the end of the day nothing is going to happen to Kavanaugh. He will answer some embarrassing questions about allegations that may or may not be true and he will get confirmed. After Garland the GOP really doesnt have a leg to stand on with the whining about unfairness.

Because following tradition of not confirming a Supreme Court Justice during a presidential election year is the exact same thing as fake sexual assault claims.

*Attempted rape. My bad.

Id say sexual assault. No idea if it has any merit but I am sure its unprovable and he gets confirmed anyway.

Watching the Republicans slap the Dems and MSM across the face with their cacks is one of the highlights of recent political history.

Because following tradition of not confirming a Supreme Court Justice during a presidential election year is the exact same thing as fake sexual assault claims.

Tradition? Fake? Cmon.

what are these lies you speak of?

And didn't Feinstein withhold this info/letter ?

Possible lies...if you dont even know that at this point...just dont run your ignorant mouth.

Feinstein held it because she was asked not to because Ford didnt want her name out there.

Different thats what Im saying.

Have that link yet to where you supposedly got all that info about her social media? Telling that you wont post your source.

This just in. CNN reporting.

Every pre-teen boy who's ever played Doctor with a girl is to immediately report to their local PD and register on the sex offenders list!

Possible lies...if you dont even know that at this point...just dont run your ignorant mouth.

Feinstein held it because she was asked not to because Ford didnt want her name out there.

Different thats what Im saying.

Have that link yet to where you supposedly got all that info about her social media? Telling that you wont post your source.

I was supposed to what ?

:lol:

Possible lies ?

Like you being a man ?

Having a job ?

I was supposed to what ?

Where you supposedly got your info on Fords social media dumbass...you know, where younclaimed you heard something...were asked for a link...and failed to provide one.

I was supposed to what ?

Possible lies ?

Like you being a man ?

Having a job ?

Nope...am a man with a job...no lies there.

Your usual trolling rather than admitting you dont know a damn thing about any of this.

This just in. CNN reporting.

Every conservative pre-teen boy who's ever played Doctor with a girl is to immediately report to their local PD and register on the sex offenders list!

fixed, they love them some liberal or Muslim sex offenders, rapist, kiddie didler and women beaters
  • Like 1

fixed, they love them some liberal or Muslim sex offenders, rapist, kiddie didler and women beaters

Who does?

I and others called for Frankens resignation...not one here defended other liberals abusing anyone...called specifically for investigations into Ellison.

So basically...you are lying again.

Despicable are the fools on this board calling a woman slut and skank and everything else because of their own bullshit cult partisan reasons.

I deleted what I wrote because I thought it may be unfair to think that all women or men will remember an assault just because I do. I want to support her but I feel conflicted.

Who does?

I and others called for Frankens resignation...not one here defended other liberals abusing anyone...called specifically for investigations into Ellison.

So basically...you are lying again.

link to Democrat leadership going after and pursuing the tape allegations against Clinton, his wife treatment of the victims

And any other dirty liberal rapist like Bill.

• Like 1

link to Democrat leadership going after and pursuing the tape allegations against Clinton, his wife treatment of the victims

And any other dirty liberal rapist like Bill.

Holy having to back to Bill and whining about Hillary.

FFS can you be any more of a hack (try better than just deflecting and claiming Im a bigger hack).

And there were actual hearings on Bill....never found to have actually raped anyone.

You are just simply a dope.

Her social media will say a lot about her.

I cant imagine why she would try to hide it.

Did she use a hammer or bleach?

If a girl is a slut I don't see what's wrong with calling her one. Not sure if the following has been posted, but it's interesting reading:

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html

It hasnt been because drobeski was at least smart enough not to post a link from such a crapass site. I see you were dumb enough to do so.

At least vet a place and article before posting such bullshit that Alex Jones pushes.

Perhaps the death threats and idiots like Alex Jones taking anything they can to try and bash her more like the pathetic they (you) are.

Look at the link I posted. That's a start. I can certainly see why the school removed them from their website. Here is a follow up article detailing what a bunch of racists this chick and her high school friends were:

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html

But hey, she's just an innocent victim.

It hasnt been because drobeski was at least smart enough not to post a link from such a crapass site. I see you were dumb enough to do so.

At least vet a place and article before posting such bullshit that Alex Jones pushes.

Typical liberal....you don’t like the facts in the article so you attack the source. You are really unhinged and angry tonight.

Look at the link I posted. That's a start. I can certainly see why the school removed them from their website. Here is a follow up article detailing what a bunch of racists this chick and her high school friends were:

http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/v-behaviorurldefaultvmlo.html

But hey, she's just an innocent victim.

Neither link shows anything showzing her to be a racist or slut...again...people call me a piece of shot because O disagree with their views and you all spread absolute garbage like this and its applauded.

The way things have gone here lately Im surprised this place doesnt get down before Mike loses any business he has left here.

Absolutely pathetic.

Neither link shows anything showzing her to be a racist or slut...again...people call me a piece of shot because O disagree with their views and you all spread absolute garbage like this and its applauded.

The way things have gone here lately Im surprised this place doesnt get ###### down before Mike loses any business he has left here.

Absolutely pathetic.

Dude, you dish out more insults than anyone here. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Yeah, she just HUNG out with lots of racists and sluts. But she was pure as snow. :lol:

Yeah, she just HUNG out with lots of racists and sluts. But she was pure as snow. :lol:

Absolutely pathetic what you are done by and what you believe. Seriously...posting that Alex Jones garbage.

Seriously...look at the places reporting that...and realize what it actually is.

Absolutely pathetic what you are done by and what you believe. Seriously...posting that Alex Jones garbage.

Seriously...look at the places reporting that...and realize what it actually is.

Are you claiming what they reported isn’t true?

Ive read plenty about it and have had family members go through it so I take it seriously and dont act all faux macho like most here do.

I dont base my manhood on being a complete piece of ###### as people on here have with this.

So pretty much...fock off you Neanderthal fake man jackass

I hope you don't base your manhood on your internet posts either you whiny

• Like 1

Holy ###### having to back to Bill and whining about Hillary.

FFS can you be any more of a hack (try better than just deflecting and claiming Im a bigger hack).

And there were actual hearings on Bill....never found to have actually raped anyone.

You are just simply a dope.

So shut the up until there is a hearing on kavanaugh because until then he did not rape anyone. dipshit

• Like 1

So in the interview Kav claims to have been a virgin through high school and college.

That probably explains why none of the accusations include sex. Just a boob grab and a donkey punch. The accusers knew they couldn't get away with claiming penetration.

Of course, Avenetti claims he has a witness to seeing Kav run a train on the girls from Ford's school. Maybe Kav was the front of the train and so it didn't count?

So in the interview Kav claims to have been a virgin through high school and college.

That probably explains why none of the accusations include sex. Just a boob grab and a donkey punch. They accusers knew they couldn't get away with claiming penetration.

Of course, Avenetti claims he has a witness to seeing Kav run a train on the girls from Ford's school. Maybe Kav was the front of the train and so it didn't count?

Avenatti did not claim as much.

As for Kav...you believe he was a virgin as he claimed for many years after high school?

Avenatti did not claim as much.

As for Kav...you believe he was a virgin as he claimed for many years after high school?

Funny how their skepticism works.

Hard to believe this Horono from Hawaii is an actual US senator, one of 100.She should be gathering pineapples and coconuts on the beach for the luau. And cleaning up afterwards.

• Like 1

I remember the outrage when that rumor was spread about Senator McCain fathering a black child.

That was the point when I really started to despise GWB. Then, running up massive deficits with borrow-and-spend while getting my former colleagues in the Army needlessly blown up on some pointless slaphappy nation building and animal policing exercise in Iraq really permanently locked in the contempt and disgust.

Fathers letting this garbage stand. Do they not realize the world they are leaving for their sons? Led around by the likes of Feinstein and Pelosi. Wake up.

• Like 1

Inclined to agree for the most part. But it's a matter of degrees. To me, this is a horrible precedent. Reaching all the way back to high school now? There's going to be a hell of a lot of folks get the call from the White House to be on scotus who look at this crap and think, hey man I've got a great job and a great life. I've already got a lifetime gig. I don't need to move up to scotus and get trashed in front of my family.

Seriously? Who Among Us haven't done something questionable in high school? And honestly, who Among Us would begrudge a guy 4 passing on scotus given this nonsensical crap that you can't even defend yourself against.?

Bingo. Of course each side will do stuff but man, this feels different. High School? Sheesh. Jr High next? There has to be some common sense here.
  • Like 1