Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Can we at least agree that this entire rigmarole has honestly nothing at all to do with kavanaugh? And everything to do with the guy being 1) A republican nominated judge and 2) A Trump nominated judge.

Honestly, the quality of the actual man here is not at all at issue, its the game of politics being played as if these people were on the playground at elementary school

Can we at least agree that this entire rigmarole has honestly nothing at all to do with kavanaugh? And everything to do with the guy being 1) A republican nominated judge and 2) A Trump nominated judge.

Honestly, the quality of the actual man here is not at all at issue, its the game of politics being played as if these people were on the playground at elementary school

THis would make sense...if it happened with Gorsuch at all.

And yes...the process and the man are a big part of this.

THis would make sense...if it happened with Gorsuch at all.

And yes...the process and the man are a big part of this.

If this were a Democratic nominee the Republicans would do the same crap, the goal of the part not in power is to do anything they can to not allow the party in power to have anything

If this were a Democratic nominee the Republicans would do the same crap, the goal of the part not in power is to do anything they can to not allow the party in power to have anything

Agreed. I love when people start making things a Dem or a Rep thing. Both suck and pull the same crap.

Kav is pretty well fuked. When it was one girl and he said/she said, he could get through it. If multiple people can attest to habits of drunken debauchery, hes done. Even if that was common place at both schools, and it was consensual. Dude is not making it through this. If this went on for years, he had plenty if time to think tbrough his actions and a reasonable person wouldnt have done that.

Kav is pretty well fuked. When it was one girl and he said/she said, he could get through it. If multiple people can attest to habits of drunken debauchery, hes done. Even if that was common place at both schools, and it was consensual. Dude is not making it through this. If this went on for years, he had plenty if time to think tbrough his actions and a reasonable person wouldnt have done that.

It's not over yet, I think he will stand up to these two...but if he does, I would expect another one to suddenly pop up out of no where in short order, the Dem's are not fools, they know how to play this game.

Not all...but an SC justice better be.

Some here though instead hold Hollywood to higher standards.

How about we don't hold a 50+ y/o who's never been convicted, charged, reported to authorities, Neve raped, murdered, or committed other major crimes, to "possible accusations" when he was a teenager?

A 50+ y/o man is typically nothing like their teenage self. It's called growth. Times have changed. People change. We don't judge people's decades old past using today's standards. It's absurd thinking. As I said. The #meetoo movement should use this as a teaching moment. Report sexual assault/harassment.

• Like 1

Agreed. I love when people start making things a Dem or a Rep thing. Both suck and pull the same crap.

Inclined to agree for the most part. But it's a matter of degrees. To me, this is a horrible precedent. Reaching all the way back to high school now? There's going to be a hell of a lot of folks get the call from the White House to be on scotus who look at this crap and think, hey man I've got a great job and a great life. I've already got a lifetime gig. I don't need to move up to scotus and get trashed in front of my family.

Seriously? Who Among Us haven't done something questionable in high school? And honestly, who Among Us would begrudge a guy 4 passing on scotus given this nonsensical crap that you can't even defend yourself against.?

• Like 1

How about we don't hold a 50+ y/o who's never been convicted, charged, reported to authorities, Neve raped, murdered, or committed other major crimes, to "possible accusations" when he was a teenager?

A 50+ y/o man is typically nothing like their teenage self. It's called growth. Times have changed. People change. We don't judge people's decades old past using today's standards. It's absurd thinking. As I said. The #meetoo movement should use this as a teaching moment. Report sexual assault/harassment.

He's a bot. There isn't rational thought going on there. And it's not just the allegations, it's the timing of the release of them. It's the fact that they refuse to press any charges because that would make it real and evidence would come into play. It's a shady game.

He's a bot. There isn't rational thought going on there. And it's not just the allegations, it's the timing of the release of them. It's the fact that they refuse to press any charges because that would make it real and evidence would come into play. It's a shady game.

I agree. The moment it was reported she had the letter since July, and then released it in September told me and most rationally thinking people all they needed to know about it.

Again, still find it amazing when you compare the backgrounds of Trump versus Kavanaugh. Kav himself has to be thinking WTF?

And reason number 942 why I'll never be a network executive. Honestly, and I would make a big deal out of it. I would declare today and tomorrow Cavanaugh free. You want every last whack a mole rumor that pops up between now and Thursday? Fine turn the channel. There's a lot of actual news that's occurring this week and we're going to cover that for at least the next two days.

Possible important info

Looking like Fords letter may have been a template.

They were going to use it for Gorsuch.

Clown show.

Allegedly Ford posted to social media that someone needs to accuse Gorsuch of rape.

No wonder the slut scrubbed it.

Really really dirty rotten, criminal ass mother fockers the left are.

Things we know:

1. You can't question her past underage drunken behavior. Or you're slut shaming/victim shaming.

2. You can't question her sexual activity as a teenager at these parties where she was drinking underage. If so, you're victim shaming/slut shaming.

3. You can't validate her opinions over social media because she wiped it all. Plus you'd be slut shaming/victim shaming.

4. You can't question why she waited so long or why she didn't report it at any time in the last 30 years to the local PD since there's no statute of limitations. If so, you have no empathy to a "survivor of attempted rape and unintentional murder".

5. Can't question the timing of the letter. If so, you want to demonize or stifle victims coming forward.

6. Can't ask her why the witnesses aren't corroborating her testimony. If so, you are once again, showing no empathy or stifling a victims "accusation" and not taking her claim serious.

7. After hearing all the testimony. If you find her not credible enough or her testimony compelling. Well, you're victim shaming and a misoginst.

8. Confirm him and you're a misoginst. You're a person who supports an "alleged rapist". You support victim shaming. You support slut shaming. You support anything and everything anti woman.

It's a no win for Republicans. They have destroyed a man with absolutely no proof. Simple accusations of teenage drunken behavior will suffice. Well done America. This is social justice at it's core. It's not what you can prove, but how you feel. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Project for somebody. There's a quote I heard on Waters last night. Not Waters world. The woman said something to the effect of it doesn't matter whether Kavanaugh did it or not it's how he addresses her feelings now.

I'd love to find the source of that and the actual quote. Thanks very much.

Things we know:

1. You can't question her past underage drunken behavior. Or you're slut shaming/victim shaming.

2. You can't question her sexual activity as a teenager at these parties where she was drinking underage. If so, you're victim shaming/slut shaming.

3. You can't validate her opinions over social media because she wiped it all. Plus you'd be slut shaming/victim shaming.

4. You can't question why she waited so long or why she didn't report it at any time in the last 30 years to the local PD since there's no statute of limitations. If so, you have no empathy to a "survivor of attempted rape and unintentional murder".

5. Can't question the timing of the letter. If so, you want to demonize or stifle victims coming forward.

6. Can't ask her why the witnesses aren't corroborating her testimony. If so, you are once again, showing no empathy or stifling a victims "accusation" and not taking her claim serious.

7. After hearing all the testimony. If you find her not credible enough or her testimony compelling. Well, you're victim shaming and a misoginst.

8. Confirm him and you're a misoginst. You're a person who supports an "alleged rapist". You support victim shaming. You support slut shaming. You support anything and everything anti woman.

It's a no win for Republicans. They have destroyed a man with absolutely no proof. Simple accusations of teenage drunken behavior will suffice. Well done America. This is social justice at it's core. It's not what you can prove, but how you feel. :thumbsup:

you have to give credit to the poosay liberals. it's genius really. they are experts at snowflake freak tactics.

Project for somebody. There's a quote I heard on Waters last night. Not Waters world. The woman said something to the effect of it doesn't matter whether Kavanaugh did it or not it's how he addresses her feelings now.

I'd love to find the source of that and the actual quote. Thanks very much.

The whole "I cannot remember the incident, but if anything happened I am deeply sorry" sure worked for Kevin Spacey. The whole "There was nothing behind my actions, I have nothing but deep respect for women" sure worked for Al Franken.

Best defense is a good offense these days. I do not expect the committee to lay down.

How about we make sure the guy is honest rather than possibly lying about these things (also with a recent history of questionable honesty and withholding things)

And this behavior is again why people dont come forward...look at the treatment of accusers all over the place.

I think none of these women will ever testify and if they do, once under oath the story will be completely different than the one we have been hearing so far.

The whole "I cannot remember the incident, but if anything happened I am deeply sorry" sure worked for Kevin Spacey. The whole "There was nothing behind my actions, I have nothing but deep respect for women" sure worked for Al Franken.

Best defense is a good offense these days. I do not expect the committee to lay down.

The have laid down. They're getting punked. They should be talking to CBF (I just realized Christine Blasey Ford = CBF) right now and voting on Kavenaugh after lunch. Instead they let this sh*tshow drag on and Ramirez comes forward, postpone again to schedule her, then make room for floozy #3 to come forward rinse-repeat.

Diane Feinstein is brilliantly running circles around Charles Grassley. Hopefully e tells Ramirez to pound sand, the longer this drags on the more ridiculous and cucked the GOP looks.

There was nothing irrational about what I posted.

Again...read up on sexual assault victims and educate yourself rather than repeating the same talking points in timing (also hilarious that you parrot the right wing line but call me bot...so much projection)

I think none of these women will ever testify and if they do, once under oath the story will be completely different than the one we have been hearing so far.

Yep, Thursday is 50/50 at best. The ONLY person who claimed to back up Ford's story has 100% recanted. That is why the left needs more "incidents".

• Like 1

Maybe I'm not the target audience. But I am an avowed Trump hater. And even I in the face of how this is being handled am thoroughly disgusted.

Weather the Dems or the media want to admit or realize it, there's a huge fairly silent majority that doesn't hit Twitter every time their balls get twisted.

Moreover, I think there's a lot of rational intelligent women out there who number one know that women can and will lie about just about anything if they're motivated and two, don't want to live in a world without the rule of law.

this Ford chick making a dozen different demands of Congress and dictating when where how who if etcetera she'll testify Summers a lot of stomachs. At least it does mine. Even Pharma bro couldn't do that didn't do that.

Honestly, a pox on both their houses. But on this one? The the Dems deserve to take whatever hit they get.

Just like some of the trumps stuff, this nonsense with Ford makes the bass happy, but doesn't do shiit for the middle. Except turn them off.

There was nothing irrational about what I posted.

Again...read up on sexual assault victims and educate yourself rather than repeating the same talking points in timing (also hilarious that you parrot the right wing line but call me bot...so much projection)

If you aren't irrational then why read up on sexual assault victims? :dunno:

I agree. The moment it was reported she had the letter since July, and then released it in September told me and most rationally thinking people all they needed to know about it.

For better or worse, if she gets that letter in July, she would have been an absolute idiot to report it then. From Friday/Holiday news dumps to a situation like this, there is a game to be played. Dont hate the playa, hate the game.

Hell, I go as far as to believe you all would have likely laughed and roasted the Dems for giving Trump time to just pick someone else and have them confirmed before the next Supreme Court Session.

How about we make sure the guy is honest rather than possibly lying about these things (also with a recent history of questionable honesty and withholding things)

And this behavior is again why people dont come forward...look at the treatment of accusers all over the place.

I disagree. Her behavior is why people don't believe accusers. We have a legal route for victims to take. She still has a legal route to exercise. Who's fault is it when they don't exercise their legal avenues? For decades? Why won't she utilize the legal system now?

I truly believe it's tough to come forward. I do. But at some point, over decades, the victim becomes responsible to report it to the proper law enforcement agencies. Yes? How in the fock is my behavior why victims don't come forward. You want to hold me responsible for other adults behavior. Nope.

I've never said a bad word about her. Her claims might even be true. The problem is you can't prove them because she didn't utilize the proper way to report him. So who's fault is it?

Possible important info

Looking like Fords letter may have been a template.

They were going to use it for Gorsuch.

Clown show.

Allegedly Ford posted to social media that someone needs to accuse Gorsuch of rape.

No wonder the slut scrubbed it.

Really really dirty rotten, criminal ass mother fockers the left are.

Nice link

Im sure the source of this is real high quality.

It worked for them?

How so?

What are they working on now?

Nice link

He already said allegedy Ford wrote it.

Nice link

as high quality as the evidence provided by the accuser?

It worked for them?

How so?

What are they working on now?

You need to have your programming updated. Metooers are unconcerned with anything but scorched earth. Which is exactly what is happening here.

What is rational about the thinking of this bored?

Immediately this woman is labeled a skank//slut. Also among some prominent right wingers.

Immediately its not believed because it took 35 years.

Anyone stating an investigation should be done or this should be looked into is blasted and attacked.

That isn't rational thought crack.

If you aren't irrational then why read up on sexual assault victims? :dunno:

You should read up to understand that some don't ever come forward and the kind of thinking displayed by the cult here is why.

You should read up because you won't sound like such an ignorant tool.

You need to have your programming updated. Metooers are unconcerned with anything but scorched earth. Which is exactly what is happening here.

Some metooers are genuine.

If you make allegations 35 years later with no evidence, well, you still may be genuine but your window of opportunity to make a claim is expired.

I disagree. Her behavior is why people don't believe accusers. We have a legal route for victims to take. She still has a legal route to exercise. Who's fault is it when they don't exercise their legal avenues? For decades? Why won't she utilize the legal system now?

I truly believe it's tough to come forward. I do. But at some point, over decades, the victim becomes responsible to report it to the proper law enforcement agencies. Yes? How in the fock is my behavior why victims don't come forward. You want to hold me responsible for other adults behavior. Nope.

I've never said a bad word about her. Her claims might even be true. The problem is you can't prove them because she didn't utilize the proper way to report him. So who's fault is it?

her behavior stems from the history of others not being believed in the first place and being slammed for making any accusation.

How many of these accusations are really shown to be false vs those shown to be true? How many more never go reported? Im going to bet far more are true than false and far more reported happened.

Ive stated the actions of this board and not you individually...you aren't the one bashing her like others.

He already said allegedy Ford wrote it.

as high quality as the evidence provided by the accuser?

Volty....but he heard or read it somewhere...Im guessing the source is pretty weak and sketchy...similar to those claiming they had bad reviews of her as a professor or that she was just getting revenge because of foreclosures.

Drobeski doesn't really use high quality sources here.

Drobs...doubtful...there is a reason you won't link to it or claim where you heard it...and no, not even close to that quality.

I wouldn't want Sho or Drobs accused of a decades old, uncorroborated, not provable, no evidence, no witnesses type accusation. And they're as far apart on the political spectrum as possible.

The thing social justice warriors forget, is all it takes in an accusation. A simple accusation can ruin you. It will forever be on the internet. Forever in a Google search. Forever time stamped. True or not the accused will always have to answer for an accusation without a conviction. Without evidence. Without proof.

Sho, this is not a slam. I'm just going from what you have said. Maybe you can be more vocal since your wife can support a family. You don't have a career, but more of a part time job. But all of that could be stripped away with a simple accusation. Wife could leave you. Take your kids. Jobs doing background checks might, cause now you'd need a full time job, say nope. Completely upend your life. All over something you can't disapprove or the accuser can't prove either. That seem right to you?

That's social justice. Not justice.

• Like 2