Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Gone Girl

Holy focking Christ. Women are evil.

Good movie, though. I give it 3 1/2 outta 5. :thumbsup:

Yeah, jerk spoiler. I was planning to see it. Now I feel like I know what happens and don't want to.

:thumbsdown:

Read the book. First half was good, then it tapered off to a terrible ending. Hope the movie is better.

• Like 1

Nice spoiler, not sure why I expected otherwise. I gotta quit clicking these links....

wont see it now cause affleck is a typical liberal hypocrtical douche running around sticking up for muslims. what an assclown

wont see it now cause affleck is a typical liberal hypocrtical douche running around sticking up for muslims. what an assclown

I won't see it ever since I found out he doesn't recycle. :nono:

Kinda sad if you let politics ruin your enjoyment of the arts.

I'm no fan of Mel Gibson's views but Apocalypto was a fockin awesome movie.

Don't agree with Clint Eastwood either but Unforgiven is one of my all-time favorites

I won't see it ever since I found out he doesn't recycle. :nono:

untrue. all treehugging liberal poosays recycle like it's their focking job. it's their purpose for waking up in the morning.... that and getting a frappachino at starbucks.

untrue. all treehugging liberal poosays recycle like it's their focking job. it's their purpose for waking up in the morning.... that and getting a frappachino at starbucks.

in our little city, i took some trash over to the recycle place to try my best al gore. i was about to put some plastic soda bottles into the bin that said plastics, and this guy in a yellow vest says, "you must take them out of the plastic bag, remove the plastic caps, place them in a different bin, and then put the bottles into the plastics bin." i returned to my car, bags of plastic bottles in hand, and placed them in the landfill with the rest of the trash.

in our little city, i took some trash over to the recycle place to try my best al gore. i was about to put some plastic soda bottles into the bin that said plastics, and this guy in a yellow vest says, "you must take them out of the plastic bag, remove the plastic caps, place them in a different bin, and then put the bottles into the plastics bin." i returned to my car, bags of plastic bottles in hand, and placed them in the landfill with the rest of the trash.

yeah in philly there was a story on news that someone followed a recycling truck and all the recycles ended up in same place as trash ayways

I throw styrofoam containers at endangered species while speeding down the highway in my gas guzzling SUV like a real Merican. :bandana:

Women are evil, this is news? :doh:

That showed 'em!

:rolleyes:

I throw recycled biodegradable philaffle containers at church goers while hypermileing at 25mph down the highway in my battery operated volvo while wearing guyscara like a real Commie progressive hipster libbo. :bandana:

fixed

fixed

I would bet my left but that you are some chubby, balding middle aged puss just based on your Interwebs tough guy persona. I'm thinking pleated pants and a members only jacket with Velvro sneaks and tinted pedophile glasses.

How did you deal with the fact that the people arguing with him were other typical liberal hypocritical douches?

• Like 1

I would bet my left but that you are some chubby, balding middle aged puss just based on your Interwebs tough guy persona. I'm thinking pleated pants and a members only jacket with Velvro sneaks and tinted pedophile glasses.

I just wonder what philaffle is.

:lol: you would lose your left but

but i am hitting 40, maybe gained a few lbs, and hair did get thinner this year :(

How did you deal with the fact that the people arguing with him were other typical liberal hypocritical douches?

deal? i could care focking less....it was like a progressive circle of douchebaggery

:lol: you would lose your left but

but i am hitting 40, maybe gained a few lbs, and hair did get thinner this year :(

Typical internet tough guy profile. Did I call it or what? :lol:

deal? i could care focking less....it was like a progressive circle of douchebaggery

It's cool that you don't overthink it, or even think it. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Typical internet tough guy profile. Did I call it or what? :lol:

:rolleyes:...but id actually take that profile over a 40yo would still thinks hes a uber hipster that has worn mascara, drives a volvo, lives in the city, and is a huge liberal douche unitarian :lol:

:rolleyes:...but id actually take that profile over a 40yo would still thinks hes a uber hipster that has worn mascara, drives a volvo, lives in the city, and is a huge liberal douche unitarian :lol:

That's because you're a retard.

HTH

Wrong on most counts but that's okay, I know you're abrasive online because you're a doughy middle aged loser everywhere else. :thumbsup:

ETA: a douche who uses words like "abrasive" :lol:

anyways...sorry i said bad abrasive things about your libtard hero ben affleck. i will also not say abrasive things about muslims. you guys get very sensitive about that

ETA: a douche who uses words like "abrasive" :lol:

anyways...sorry i said bad abrasive things about your libtard hero ben affleck. i will also not say abrasive things about muslims. you guys get very sensitive about that

Abrasive is a pretty common word. Maybe you shouldn't strictly associate with mouth breathers? :dunno:

Abrasive is a pretty common word. Maybe you shouldn't strictly associate with mouth breathers? :dunno:

I doubt he had a choice.

you guys are right...i'm gonna grab a double mocha latte and head down to the apple store and see if i cant befriend some hipsters i saw loitering around there earlier. i'll strike up a conversation by asking about them how they feel about a youtube video i saw about the treatment of geese in the down comforter industry. :thumbsup:

you guys are right...i'm gonna grab a double mocha latte and head down to the apple store and see if i cant befriend some hipsters i saw loitering around there earlier. i'll strike up a conversation by asking about them how they feel about a youtube video i saw about the treatment of geese in the down comforter industry. :thumbsup:

That's totally like me! Actually no, it's not. It's like the cartoon impression of fringe liberals implanted into the brains of simple minded folk by right wing talk radio.

You really are an Interwebs tough guy. Too bad you're a focking loser anywhere offline. :(

• Like 1

I don't know much at all about the book and movie but am getting the impression there's some kind of hip factor with it, especially with male millennials. Anyone know why :dunno:

It's cool that you don't overthink it, or even think it. :thumbsup:

thats some sweet focking logic....so what douchefleck says doesnt matter because he's saying it to an even huger douchefock?

thats some sweet focking logic....so what douchefleck says doesnt matter because he's saying it to an even huger douchefock?

Nice try, too bad I didn't say anything like that. You wouldn't know "logic" if it kicked you in your fat ass.

What about Maher - another guy you would certainly deem a "typical hypocritical liberal" - taking the Muslim religion to task? You willing to give him any props for that?

• Like 1