Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Militant Snowflakes Unite!

So, tonight I see one of my many liberal nieces & nephews post this FB petition tonight :doh:

This. I make no apologies to any or all of my FB friends for this. I know some of you are tired of political postings and rants. But apart from the cutesy posts of recipes, flowers, seashells, balloons, and my daily diary, FB is a vehicle to express my outrage of how far my country has fallen on the humanity scale. To me it is a useful vehicle for my activism. The person who lost the popular vote and now occupies the White house - and the majority of the Republicans in congress - are a threat to me and my way of life, to my children, and to my grandchildren. So I will #RESIST and I will be part of the resistance. You can join in or not. If not then you probably need to unfriend me now. I won't play nice. Our country's well-being demands it.
Those who say we should give 45 a chance, need to realize that I will not forget how he refused to admit the legitimacy and even the citizenship of President Obama and I will always remember how badly his supporters treated that president for 8 years. Those who tell me that we should "work together" with him because he won the election and he is everyone's president, need to know that this is not going to happen.
•I will not "work together" to build a wall.
•I will not "work together" to persecute Muslims.
*I will not "work together" to break up families and deport parents.
*I will not "work together" to help Russia destroy America.
*I will not "work together" to make propaganda equal fact.
•I will not "work together" to shut out refugees from countries where we destabilized their governments, no matter how bad they might have been, so that we could have something more agreeable to our oligarchy.
•I will not "work together" to lower taxes on the 1%.
•I will not "work together" to increase taxes on the middle class and poor.
•I will not "work together" to help him line the pockets of himself and his cronies.
•I will not "work together" to weaken (or demolish) environmental protection.
•I will not "work together" to sell American lands to companies which then despoil those lands.
•I will not "work together" to remove civil rights from anyone.
•I will not "work together" to waste trillions more on our military when we already have the strongest in the world.
•I will not "work together" to alienate countries that have been our allies for as long as I have been alive.
•I will not "work together" to slash funding for education.
•I will not "work together" to take basic assistance from people who are at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder.
•I will not "work together" to allow torture and "black op" prison sites.
•I will not "work together" to "take their oil."
•I will not "work together" to get rid of common sense regulations on guns.
•I will not "work together" to eliminate the minimum wage.
•I will not "work together" to suppress scientific research, be it on climate change, fracking, or any other issue where a majority of scientists agree that Trump and his supporters are wrong on the facts.
I will not "work together' to undermine the Separation of Church and State.
•I will not "work together" to criminalize abortion or restrict health care for women.
•I will not "work together" to increase the number of nations that have nuclear weapons.
•I will not "work together" to put even more "big money" into politics.
•I will not "work together" to violate the Geneva Convention.
•I will not "work together" to give the Ku Klux Klan, the Nazi Party and white supremacists a seat at the table, or to normalize their hatred.
•I will not "work together" to deny health care to people who need it.
•I will not "work together" to increase the profits of the insurance companies.
•I will not "work together" to deny medical coverage to people on the basis of an alleged or actual "pre-existing condition."
•I will not "work together" to increase voter suppression.
•I will not "work together" to normalize tyranny.
•I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators.
I will not "work together' to corrupt the lawful intent of the Untied States Constitution and its Amendments.
•I will not "work together" with 45 or anyone who supports him, because I will not allow one man to feed upon the fears of the populace, blaming minorities for their condition or their inability to thrive.
Instead, I will use my voice and my hands, to reach out to the uninformed, and anyone else who will LISTEN. I will call a lie a lie, a fact a fact, and alternative facts propaganda. If you agree, please copy and re-post and if you can, sign your name below mine. Also, if I have left anything out, feel free to add it to this list. This is the first step in becoming part of The Resistance.

Sign here and post...

Wow, wtf is wrong with these people? :dunno:

We simply have at least 2 Americas

That is considered Snowflake? I disagree with the not working with the other side of the isle, since the only way to maximize what our country is capable of is to work together. I still think there are some valid points. Wouldn't your neice or nephew be more snowflakish if they just took out a coloring book when they felt threatened? It at least sounds like they want to work to take on some of the issues they perceive. I would at least be proud as an uncle that they are putting some kind of effort in, instead of just being a grumpy old man. In fact, I'd argue that you are being more snowflake than they are since it seems your feelings may have been hurt on this one.

That is considered Snowflake? I disagree with the not working with the other side of the isle, since the only way to maximize what our country is capable of is to work together. I still think there are some valid points. Wouldn't your neice or nephew be more snowflakish if they just took out a coloring book when they felt threatened? It at least sounds like they want to work to take on some of the issues they perceive. I would at least be proud as an uncle that they are putting some kind of effort in, instead of just being a grumpy old man. In fact, I'd argue that you are being more snowflake than they are since it seems your feelings may have been hurt on this one.

I agree with quite a few of her points too, but putting it on Facebook isn't putting in any effort, it's putting a "look at me" sign up.

I will translate for you guys what this little darling is trying to say and it all boils down to one of her lines.

"I will not "work together" with anyone who is, or admires, tyrants and dictators"

Translated: I will not work together with anyone who voted for, donated to, made any positive comment about or has yet to make a detrimental comment about Trump.

Same jacka$$es that protest Under Armour or any company that has made a positive comment about Trump. Typical of Liberals that would rather people lose jobs or money if you don't agree with their philosophy. Focking crazy b!tches.

I agree with quite a few of her points too, but putting it on Facebook isn't putting in any effort, it's putting a "look at me" sign up.

This x10000.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall

your manta when Obama was in office, right Rusty?

All the lefts fault we are divided right?

Oof

When you have liberals that are protesting rioting and creating Summits to teach them how to protest and interrupt anything Republicans do or say?

And this is after Hillary's campaign that ran not on the issues but on smear campaign and making Trump into some sort of evil human? Then of course their rubes act on it like puppy dogs.

Yeah I would say Liberals are not helping. And you're not helping your own cause because people are growing tired of the crying like little girls.

Oof

I wouldn't blame it all on one side or another, both can share the guilt equally. However, the reaction to move further left to combat everything they believe the current president to be, is the wrong one in my opinion. If the democrats are smart they will nominate a candidate as close to the center as possible next election cycle. Give me a candidate close to the middle and I will vote for them regardless of the letter after their name. I would guess the vast majority of Americans think the same way. How many people actually liked the choices they had to vote for in 2016?

Sadly, the Democrats will go with a black woman to make sure they cover as many of the voting bases as possible rather than doing what is right for the constituency. Kamala Harris, anyone?

Oof

Yeah, I guess the American people and their will electing Trump and maintaining the House/Senate for Republicans doesn't give the Republicans a right to carry out their mandates.

Maybe the left quit being such b!tches about losing and protesting every move Trump makes.

I wouldn't blame it all on one side or another, both can share the guilt equally. However, the reaction to move further left to combat everything they believe the current president to be, is the wrong one in my opinion. If the democrats are smart they will nominate a candidate as close to the center as possible next election cycle. Give me a candidate close to the middle and I will vote for them regardless of the letter after their name. I would guess the vast majority of Americans think the same way. How many people actually liked the choices they had to vote for in 2016?

Sadly, the Democrats will go with a black woman to make sure they cover as many of the voting bases as possible rather than doing what is right for the constituency. Kamala Harris, anyone?

That social experiment ship has sailed man. A black guy maybe..............a black woman won't get all the black guys to vote for her.

When you have liberals that are protesting rioting and creating Summits to teach them how to protest and interrupt anything Republicans do or say?

And this is after Hillary's campaign that ran not on the issues but on smear campaign and making Trump into some sort of evil human? Then of course their rubes act on it like puppy dogs.

Yeah I would say Liberals are not helping. And you're not helping your own cause because people are growing tired of the crying like little girls.

To claim that Hillary didn't run on issues and only a smear campaign...especially compared to Trump is focking hilarious.

Trying to blame the left for division only also hilarious.

Though...everything you say is bullshit anyway...so

Yeah, I guess the American people and their will electing Trump and maintaining the House/Senate for Republicans doesn't give the Republicans a right to carry out their mandates.

Maybe the left quit being such b!tches about losing and protesting every move Trump makes.

You keep acting like there is some mandate...reality is a different thing

Theyvery well might...though the criticism was they pushed Hillary over Bernie...so they didn't go further left.

Haven't seen the party go too far left yet.

That said...I think Trump will face opposition from his own side and Incertainly hope Evan McMullen keeps up his momentum. Because a push more right to Pence isn't good

To claim that Hillary didn't run on issues and only a smear campaign...especially compared to Trump is focking hilarious.

Trying to blame the left for division only also hilarious.

Though...everything you say is bullshit anyway...so

Yep you're right. Left is never to blame for anything. God youre pathetic.

But nice job avoiding the protesting and whining like a little girls like yourself are doing.

Liberals are training themselves to disrupt Republicans who speak....but yeah...they arent dividing the country. Dumbass

Theyvery well might...though the criticism was they pushed Hillary over Bernie...so they didn't go further left.

Haven't seen the party go too far left yet.

That said...I think Trump will face opposition from his own side and Incertainly hope Evan McMullen keeps up his momentum. Because a push more right to Pence isn't good

Along the same lines as what I posted about the Dems earlier, I agree with this 100%. The majority of this country is pretty centric with may a slight lean in one direction or the other. Moving further away from center is just stupid. And to do it as a response to the other side doing it is just doubling down on the stupid. If either party wises up and puts a centrist-left or right candidate out there, they would likely win going away.

Yep you're right. Left is never to blame for anything. God youre pathetic.

But nice job avoiding the protesting and whining like a little girls like yourself are doing.

Liberals are training themselves to disrupt Republicans who speak....but yeah...they arent dividing the country. Dumbass

That's not what I said. Though...Hillary talked actual issues during the debates. She had detailed plans laid out in her site. To classify hers as a smear campaign vs what Trump did is just laughable BS. It's simply not true.

I never said the left isn't also doing so...but you just keep on trying with this...always funny watching you have to make up to troll and argue and still look like a know nothing idiot.

That's not what I said. Though...Hillary talked actual issues during the debates. She had detailed plans laid out in her site. To classify hers as a smear campaign vs what Trump did is just laughable BS. It's simply not true.

I never said the left isn't also doing so...but you just keep on trying with this...always funny watching you have to make ###### up to troll and argue and still look like a know nothing idiot.

You are delusional if you think Hillary ran on issues. She basically was running that she wasn't Trump. Please wise wizard....explain how thats factually incorrect.

And again....not addressing how the left is ACTIVELY dividing the country with training protesters, recruiting rioters, summits to teach specifically where to sit, to split up, sit in the front of rooms and what to start yelling.

Quit while you're behind as usual.

Im also waiting for the left outrage at having Flynn information leaked to the media....as you guys shiit yourselves over this with Hillary.

Also waiting for the left outrage towards the FBI which was listening to Flynns calls...which..im pretty sure as an American citizen they shouldnt have been doing.

Orrrr....is it just when its your candidate? The hypocritical outrage over talking to an ambassador after trump won....comical.

You are delusional if you think Hillary ran on issues. She basically was running that she wasn't Trump. Please wise wizard....explain how thats factually incorrect.

And again....not addressing how the left is ACTIVELY dividing the country with training protesters, recruiting rioters, summits to teach specifically where to sit, to split up, sit in the front of rooms and what to start yelling.

Quit while you're behind as usual.

Your revisionist history is basically just flat out lies of what Hillarys campaign was. Watch the debates. Watch her speeches. It's policy...not slogans like MAGA...Lock Her Up...Were gonna build a wall...drain the swamp.

I'm not addressing fringe groups that use violence or are "training protesters " because I'm not a whack job (at least not in that way".

You equate fring with the left and it's funny watching you spin and further expose what a focking idiot you are.

Im also waiting for the left outrage at having Flynn information leaked to the media....as you guys shiit yourselves over this with Hillary.

Also waiting for the left outrage towards the FBI which was listening to Flynns calls...which..im pretty sure as an American citizen they shouldnt have been doing.

Orrrr....is it just when its your candidate? The hypocritical outrage over talking to an ambassador after trump won....comical.

Wait...what? Blaming the left for Flynn...haha!!!!

Your revisionist history is basically just flat out lies of what Hillarys campaign was. Watch the debates. Watch her speeches. It's policy...not slogans like MAGA...Lock Her Up...Were gonna build a wall...drain the swamp.

I'm not addressing fringe groups that use violence or are "training protesters " because I'm not a whack job (at least not in that way".

You equate fring with the left and it's funny watching you spin and further expose what a focking idiot you are.

Haha..love watching you try to say spin when there is none.

This is not fringe...this is the liberal way. You specifically can call it fringe...but thats as usual..wrong.

Wait...what? Blaming the left for Flynn...haha!!!!

Reading...comprehension. again...like life...is failing you.

You keep acting like there is some mandate...reality is a different thing

Question: Outside the urban areas, if America overwhelmingly (by 3 million votes) wanted her (the Democrat) instead, why didn't the Democrats take over the House and Senate? The answer is quite simple but let's see if you can answer that honestly.

Haha..love watching you try to say spin when there is none.

This is not fringe...this is the liberal way. You specifically can call it fringe...but thats as usual..wrong.

Again...you show you have no clue what the word liberal means.

Reading...comprehension. again...like life...is failing you.

Not at all...look at you and all the Trump guys in this and the Flynn thread. Every post about Hillary and Obama.

Focking pathetic crap as always that just keeps proving me right about you all.

Question: Outside the urban areas, if America overwhelmingly (by 3 million votes) wanted her (the Democrat) instead, why didn't the Democrats take over the House and Senate? The answer is quite simple but let's see if you can answer that honestly.

America did want her in more numbers than him. What happened in the House and Senate does not negate that.

And that you don't seem to understand the difference in such races also shows how little you understand. I could also do the blaming on gerrymandered districts (which is a tiny part of it...but certainly not all of the story).

I can also turn that around to you...if the mandate was so strong for an outisider...for anti establishment. Why did the establishment fare so well in the other races? Why incumbents and career politicians faring so well? I know that answer...because that line of reasoning for Trump was bullshit.

America did want her in more numbers than him. What happened in the House and Senate does not negate that.

And that you don't seem to understand the difference in such races also shows how little you understand. I could also do the blaming on gerrymandered districts (which is a tiny part of it...but certainly not all of the story).

I can also turn that around to you...if the mandate was so strong for an outisider...for anti establishment. Why did the establishment fare so well in the other races? Why incumbents and career politicians faring so well? I know that answer...because that line of reasoning for Trump was bullshit.

I knew you wouldn't answer it truthfully. Gerrymandered...............FFS.

The Democrats didn't win the House and Senate because the majority of America (not Americans i.e. the Urban areas where she got the majority of her votes) didn't like the direction Hillary/Democrats would take us. The Republicans kept the House and Senate along with taking the White House because they don't want the Dems in control of anything. That's the mandate.

I knew you wouldn't answer it truthfully. Gerrymandered...............FFS.

The Democrats didn't win the House and Senate because the majority of America (not Americans i.e. the Urban areas where she got the majority of her votes) didn't like the direction Hillary/Democrats would take us. The Republicans kept the House and Senate along with taking the White House because they don't want the Dems in control of anything. That's the mandate.

That is spin at its finest...thanks for the laugh.

2018 is going to be fun watching the shift start...

That is spin at its finest...thanks for the laugh.

2018 is going to be fun watching the shift start...

It's logically sound and the truth. Something the Left can't understand.

It's logically sound and the truth. Something the Left can't understand.

You prove daily that you have zero idea what logic even is.

You prove daily that you have zero idea what logic even is.

If you have a grasp on logic, then explain why despite HRC getting 3 million more votes, the Dems didn't capture the House and Senate.

Ku Klux Klan, Nazis, White supremacists. Lol. Once they go there, they have lost.

Good to see so much jibber jabber, can't wait to read it all :thumbsup:

United snowflakes would be a snowball, I do not think you could find a military use for a snowball.

• Like 1